Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by RTH10260 »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:43 pm ... of Vietnamese Dongs, er Dong.
remind me please - what happened to all those Iraqi dollar investments?

ps. you can be billionaire too --> "On 18 June 2021, the exchange rate was IQD 1,460.5000 = US$1."
woodworker

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:44 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 am Do I get tickets for the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM train or the STRIKEBACK FOR FREEDOM train? Sidney is on one and Clements is on the other. Hmmmm.

I am conflicted now. The Patriots are now striking against WalMart, but I have been boycotting WalMart for years beginning with its gun policies, terrible treatment of workers, and now I can't remember why, it's just a habit. Do I continue my boycott since it isn't a strike? :confuzzled:
On behalf of the Proletariat down here at Illuminati HQ, I'd like regretfully inform you that the "Strike for Freedom Train" is cancelled, as it was only few random idiots and "stocking up" for a "Strike" is, well, its kind of like protesting for idiots. :resist:

Go ahead and buy ahead and hoard what you need to sit out your strike and by all means, live off your hoard. We will gladly take your ahead orders, book the revenue and take the extra cash and put it in interest bearing securities so that instead of you having it for "the duration" we have it in the bank instead. When you run out of your stash, we'll be waiting with open arms to do business with you then. :hammerandsickle:

Of course, we'll need to raise prices, to compensate for our ''losses". We didn't have any but to admit that might hurt your feelings, so pony up.
:winner:
This just goes to show that you do not fully understand the nature and power of their strike. Not only will they buy, but they will not hoard, they will DESTROY it -- the goods must be DESTROYED, publicly, so that we libtards know that they are principled manly men, and we must fear their manly men strength (and covet their manly men essence). That is how their strikes are conducted.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

woodworker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:41 pm This just goes to show that you do not fully understand the nature and power of their strike. Not only will they buy, but they will not hoard, they will DESTROY it -- the goods must be DESTROYED, publicly, so that we libtards know that they are principled manly men, and we must fear their manly men strength (and covet their manly men essence). That is how their strikes are conducted.
This is just like how all those outraged parents smashing Beatles records flexed their economic muscle back in the 1960s. I recall thinking how sad it was when Paul McCartney was found pushing a shopping cart in the Bowery years ago, after that strike cost him every cent he made. And nobody would ever dare play a Beatles song on the radio or on Muzak at the store even today.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:01 pm
woodworker wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:41 pm This just goes to show that you do not fully understand the nature and power of their strike. Not only will they buy, but they will not hoard, they will DESTROY it -- the goods must be DESTROYED, publicly, so that we libtards know that they are principled manly men, and we must fear their manly men strength (and covet their manly men essence). That is how their strikes are conducted.
This is just like how all those outraged parents smashing Beatles records flexed their economic muscle back in the 1960s. I recall thinking how sad it was when Paul McCartney was found pushing a shopping cart in the Bowery years ago, after that strike cost him every cent he made. And nobody would ever dare play a Beatles song on the radio or on Muzak at the store even today.
Yeah, damn shame, the kid had a few good songs...

How Much Is Paul McCartney Worth?

Paul McCartney’s Net Worth: $1.2 Billion
The former Beatle earns as much as $70 million per year. In addition to his own portfolio of songs, McCartney owns publishing copyrights of artists like Buddy Holly and Carl Perkins. Song royalties alone contribute tens of millions to his wealth. He continues to draw crowds, earning millions through public appearances and concerts.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/much-paul-mcc ... 02114.html
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Will they pwn the libs like this? It was devastating for Obots. Maybe should put a warning on the video.

Watch conservatives destroy their coffee makers because they love Sean Hannity | New York Post
3,833 views Nov 14, 2017

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Horse wormer thread?
Antivax thread?
Lawyers behaving badly thread?

Oh hell, I’ll just put this here.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Telegram:
Lin Wood, [12.09.21 20:10]
I have just gotten off the phone with the individual who holds the lawful medical power of attorney for VERONICA WOLSKI.

Veronica is being murdered at Amita Resurrection Hospital.

The hospital providers are refusing to provide Veronica the care being demanded by her POA.

A medical doctor is outside the hospital with an ambulance waiting to treat Veronica and transfer her.

Amita Resurrection Hospital and its medical providers are complicit in murder if they do not immediately release Veronica to receive the medical treatment she is requesting.

Let this hospital hear your voices NOW.

773-774-8000

https://www.amitahealth.org/contact-us/

This is genocide.

Please pray for Veronica.

Lin Wood, [12.09.21 20:17]
I just received this message for the individual who holds Veronica’s medical power of attorney.

“September 12th 7:00CST

URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

PATRIOTS!!!!

URGENT EMERGENCY! Veronica was stable yesterday and was going to receive a feeding tube over 24 hours ago. She has not received enough nutrients and has taken an extreme turn for the worse. We have a team in place including a private ambulance to transport her. They are DELAYING hospice or releasing her from the hospital. We don’t have that kind of time! She is declining due to lack of medical treatment and nutrients. We are left with other NO option than to alert the public and request your assistance as we are trying to SAVE VERONICAS LIFE. Her advocate just had to call the police department from the hosptial. Make calls, be loud and be heard!!!

Please help get as much attention FOR VERONICA as possible. Time of the essence.

THIS IS A LAST RESORT - PATRIOTS HELP US FIGHT FOR VERONICA! WE CANT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. PLEASE HELP US GET THEIR ATTENTION! SOME NUMBERS LISTED BELOW!

Her advocate is standing outside of the hospital to field questions right now!

RESSURECTION - (773) 774-8000

Fox 32 - 312-565-5533

ABC 7 - 312-750-7070

Sun Times - Tom Mcamee - 312-321-2921

NBC 5 - 312-836-5555

16t District - 312-742-4480

OAN NEWS - CHARLES ERRING - 858-270-6900”
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

How quickly can the hospital set up a call direct to a voice system that says:

“since you care so much about Veronica’s well being, please donate to support COVID treatments. Enter your credit card details at the prompt.”
Lani

Post by Lani »

The covidiots have been harassing the hospital for days.

Angry QAnon backers want hospital to treat supporter’s COVID-19 with unapproved drug
https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvz4yz/ ... ivermectin

QAnon Is Harassing a Hospital Into Giving Bogus COVID ‘Cure’ Ivermectin
https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvz4yz/ ... ivermectin

QAnon conspiracy theorists are carrying out a 'coordinated campaign' against a Chicago hospital - protesting outside and flooding it with phone calls - because doctors refuse to prescribe anti-parasite drug Ivermectin to Covid patients
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... pital.html
Wolski is known for posting anti-vaccine and QAnon conspiracies from a bridge in Chicago on social media
This article also includes information about ivermectin/covid research. Dr. Geary has researched ivermectin for over a decade.
Dr. Timothy Geary, one of the world's foremost experts of Ivermectin, says the drug does not have any effectiveness fighting viruses.

Geary, who is the Research Chair in Parasite Biotechnology at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, says that the 2020 study which spawned much of the Ivermectin-craze is not being correctly read. Dr Timothy Geary (pictured) is one of the top experts on Ivermectin and has researched the drug for over a decade.

He told DailyMail.com that the study did show that Ivermectin could inhibit the replication of COVID-19 virus cells, which is what many are reading from the study that makes them believe the drug has virus killing properties.

Geary explained, though, that the concentration of the drug used in the study were so high that it could not be used for treatment in a human, and would likely cause an overdose.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

She died.

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-veronica ... in-1628348
A woman who became the center of a harassment campaign against a Chicago hospital as QAnon supporters demanded they treat her COVID-19 diagnosis with ivermectin has died, according to reports.

Veronica Wolski, a popular QAnon advocate best known for hanging banners from a bridge in Chicago, died in the early hours of Monday morning after spending weeks in hospital with COVID-19.

Her death was announced on Telegram by conspiracy theorist Lin Wood, one of the biggest and most influential QAnon supporters. Wood previously urged his 814,000 Telegram followers to ring up the Amita Resurrection Hospital and demand that Wolski be treated with ivermectin instead of approved and tested drugs or vaccines.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
filly

Post by filly »

Striking that Lin Wood, the self-proclaimed Greatest Lawyer of All Time, did not employ his legal skills to sue the hospital and force them to give her Ivermectin. Maybe Judge Parker's Order is having some effect.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

filly wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:44 am Striking that Lin Wood, the self-proclaimed Greatest Lawyer of All Time, did not employ his legal skills to sue the hospital and force them to give her Ivermectin. Maybe Judge Parker's Order is having some effect.
Illinois definitely does require admission pro hac vice to file in their state courts, and Wood has exactly no chance of being granted such an admission given the fact that Georgia is currently seeking to yank his license. Neither would I have given any odds of him finding local counsel in Illinois willing to put their meal ticket on the line so he could bring another grandstanding nuisance suit.

Now if only Wisconsin would similarly nail certain lawyers I know here who embraced dishonesty for profit, albeit less flamboyantly than Wood, Powell, et al. I can dream, right?
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
realist

Post by realist »

Greatgrey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:07 pm Horse wormer thread?
Antivax thread?
Lawyers behaving badly thread?

Oh hell, I’ll just put this here.

And who, exactly, is going to file those charges, Bucko? :roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke

Post by Luke »

Realist, let's see how they vigorously pursue it now that she's passed away.

Hey Lin and Squid, how's that Strike for Freedom going? Guess Veronica is free but can't imagine that was the concept.

Let #SorryAntiVaxxer know about Veronica.

Lin Veronia 9-13.JPG
Lin Veronia 9-13.JPG (90.25 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Lin Flynn Veronia.JPG
Lin Flynn Veronia.JPG (89.22 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Flynn Veronia.JPG
Flynn Veronia.JPG (74.16 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Flynn Veronia 2.JPG
Flynn Veronia 2.JPG (82.41 KiB) Viewed 809 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

64. I would have guessed 80. Is it my imagination or did she look older than her years?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:43 am 64. I would have guessed 80. Is it my imagination or did she look older than her years?
Yes, she does . . . did.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Lin, I seriously doubt the Lord said anything of the kind to her. The pearly gates is not where she went.

That wasn’t the Lord’s voice you heard, Lin. :evil:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:43 am 64. I would have guessed 80. Is it my imagination or did she look older than her years?
Being filled with hate and rage at a changing world can do that to a person....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
filly

Post by filly »

fierceredpanda wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:31 am
filly wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:44 am Striking that Lin Wood, the self-proclaimed Greatest Lawyer of All Time, did not employ his legal skills to sue the hospital and force them to give her Ivermectin. Maybe Judge Parker's Order is having some effect.
Illinois definitely does require admission pro hac vice to file in their state courts, and Wood has exactly no chance of being granted such an admission given the fact that Georgia is currently seeking to yank his license. Neither would I have given any odds of him finding local counsel in Illinois willing to put their meal ticket on the line so he could bring another grandstanding nuisance suit.

Now if only Wisconsin would similarly nail certain lawyers I know here who embraced dishonesty for profit, albeit less flamboyantly than Wood, Powell, et al. I can dream, right?
The comment was tongue-in-cheek. However, is Georgia really seeking to yank his law license? I recall them requesting a mental exam (which he refused) but I don't remember any other action on the Georgia Bar's part. Maybe I missed it. I don't know about not finding an Illinois lawyer; remember as you travel south in Illinois you might think you are in the Deep South. Regardless, as I said, the comment was not that serious and more sarcastic.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”