Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by Luke »

Lin Wood, Squidney, David Clements, Seth Kuchel and other election deniers and losers are onboard the "Strike For Freedom" starting 9/11. Lin seems to be the organizer. Once again, he tells folks to "stock up" since that worked out so well last time.

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 11:43]
Stock up between now and September 11 on food, water, and other essentials. We stop doing business with the tyrants on September 11.

This is NOT a one day STRIKE on September 11. This is a STRIKE that we must be prepared to continue until we bring the tyrants to their knees.

It will take courage and sacrifice. But courage is contagious and we must rely upon our communities to help alleviate any suffering of others.

I believe our STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread across our nation. I believe our nation’s courage to STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will spread to the people in countries around the world.

We can do this, Patriots.

And there is more we can peacefully do. Stay with me.

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 11:54]
During the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM:

1. Organize and attend prayer meetings. Pray for God to save our country. Pray for ALL.

2. Organize and attend peaceful rallies throughout your state. Let your voices be heard and your presence felt. Let the “leaders” know your demands and your determination. Thousands of small rallies will collectively be more powerful than one large rally.

3. STOP doing business with the enemy. Show the enemy who really holds the power of the purse strings. Hurt the enemy economically.

4. Organize your community for communication and support services locally.

Remember, we are ALL in this together.

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 11:58]
#FightBack has today purchased the domain http://911Strike.com (http://911strike.com/).

Content and information will be posted on that website regarding the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM by tomorrow with updates as necessary.

Please spread the word by all available means.

Let’s do this, We The People.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 12:51]
As We The People organize and prepare for the September 11, 2021 STRIKE FOR FREEDOM, follow the lead of Jarrin Jackson to “live local.”

Identify those small businesses owned and operated by Patriots. If they support the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM, We The People will support them.

Some may criticize the effort or the plan. Will it work? We The People will determine the outcome.

What do have to lose? What do we have to gain?

Fear of failure and inaction are the greatest impediments to success.

We can do this, We The People!!!

#911StrikeBack

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 13:05]
You know I am imperfect but I try my best to learn from my mistakes!

#FightBack has just purchased the domain http://911StrikeBack.com (http://911strikeback.com/).

This site will be where information is posted. If you go to the site I posted earlier, you will be redirected to the correct site.

More details of the plans for the 9/11 STRIKE FOR FREEDOM will be formulated over the next few days.

I value your input and ideas. Please send me your suggestions.

Thank you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [17.08.21 15:55]
United Airlines is the enemy. When We The People go out on our STRIKE FOR FREEDOM on September 11, we should NOT do business with United Airlines for the duration of the STRIKE.
SFF David.JPG
SFF David.JPG (58.95 KiB) Viewed 2282 times

Keshel.JPG
Keshel.JPG (56.68 KiB) Viewed 2282 times

SFF train.JPG
SFF train.JPG (80.23 KiB) Viewed 2282 times

Checked in with Foggy's pal Amy Kremer, no word yet. If Amy's going to be on the train, can bet where the Fogster is going to be :P

Expecting it to be as successful as #WalkOutWednesday.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Fiascoist

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by Fiascoist »

Hmmmmm, I am guessing these people all think they are John Galt when, in reality, they are all Eddie on the train, left on a dead train in the middle of nowhere after being taken for a ride by the rich and powerful, e.g. John Galt and his ilk.
tek

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by tek »

:roll:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Do I get tickets for the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM train or the STRIKEBACK FOR FREEDOM train? Sidney is on one and Clements is on the other. Hmmmm.

I am conflicted now. The Patriots are now striking against WalMart, but I have been boycotting WalMart for years beginning with its gun policies, terrible treatment of workers, and now I can't remember why, it's just a habit. Do I continue my boycott since it isn't a strike? :confuzzled:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

This sounds like fun.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 am Do I get tickets for the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM train or the STRIKEBACK FOR FREEDOM train? Sidney is on one and Clements is on the other. Hmmmm.

I am conflicted now. The Patriots are now striking against WalMart, but I have been boycotting WalMart for years beginning with its gun policies, terrible treatment of workers, and now I can't remember why, it's just a habit. Do I continue my boycott since it isn't a strike? :confuzzled:
I live in an area of Virginia where this would be appealing to the locals. They should have done it before Walmart came to town and put mom and pop out of business. Now “buy local” means “shop Walmart.”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
filly

Post by filly »

Where are the rubes gonna shop now? :confuzzled:

Lin Wood is doing us all a favor by getting the maroons to boycott United! I have choices when I fly and we will only be flying United for the foreseeable future.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:36 pm Where are the rubes gonna shop now? :confuzzled:

Lin Wood is doing us all a favor by getting the maroons to boycott United! I have choices when I fly and we will only be flying United for the foreseeable future.
As someone who worked on their aircraft for 5 years, I would highly recommend against that. :smoking:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
filly

Post by filly »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:49 pm
filly wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:36 pm Where are the rubes gonna shop now? :confuzzled:

As someone who worked on their aircraft for 5 years, I would highly recommend against that. :smoking:
That's scary. Do I die in a plane crash or a painful death from Covid?
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

I'm sorry to hear that. I can only fly United because I have so many points built up. Trips to Hawaii to see Navy son will do that.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Using the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to pedal this shit?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

As would my dad, whom worked for United for 35 years.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #StrikeBack #911StrikeBack

Post by Luke »

Would be helpful if they'd settle on one name. :lol:

Lin Wood, [20.08.21 17:30]
#StrikeBack for Freedom

Are you ready to take action for freedom?

The choice is yours. I pray you will choose wisely.

Let’s drive the enemy to its knees with a STRIKE, prayers, and community rallies to support forensic audits in every state and an economic boycott of the enemy.

The #StrikeBack website is now live and can be accessed at https://StrikeBackForFreedom.com.

Share! Share! Share!

#StrikeBack is emphasizing involvement of local churches and congregations to help identify HONEST Patriots who produce goods and provide services you can TRUST. Live local.

The website and organizational process will evolve over the next few days but nothing prohibits you from striking back before the official STRIKE date of September 11, 2021. This is a movement of We The People so your input and active involvement is essential.

Once we pledge to STRIKE, there is no turning back. This is spiritual warfare. Have faith that we are on the victory side.

Keep fighting.

Let the enemy know the power of our country belongs to WE THE PEOPLE.

God bless you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [20.08.21 18:16]
Join the STRIKE!!!

https://t.me/strikebackforfreedom

Lin Wood, [20.08.21 18:31]
Please NOTE!!!

Over the next several days, #StrikeBack will be adding the recommended small & middle class businesses and providers to the interactive map found at the #StrikeBack website.

We wanted to get the site up and online tidy but it will be a work in progress over the next several days as we receive recommendations from the Shepherds!!!

Thank you!

https://StrikeBackForFreedom.com

Lin Wood, [20.08.21 19:00]
#StrikeBack for Freedom is already receiving some great suggestions from Shepherds!

A category will be added so that recommendations can be made on media and podcasts.

A calendar will also be added that will allow the user to see prayer meetings and rallies scheduled in a 50-mile radius of the selected zip codes.

Stay with us! We will get it right (or should I say “imperfectly right?”)!!!

Thanks.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://StrikeBackForFreedom.com

https://t.me/strikebackforfreedom
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

For all of the stupid that has come out of Lin's mouth, I think this is right up there.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lin Wood, [28.08.21 16:03]
[Forwarded from Strike Back For Freedom]
A reminder (and also an effort to be more clear), the StrikeBack for Freedom website is a vehicle for We The People to educate each other on the individuals and businesses where our money will NOT be given to the enemy.

We need your individual input and the input from churches and Patriot community leaders to populate the map with recommended providers of goods and services worthy of our trust.

The September 11 STRIKE and the website will only be effective if We The People do the work to insure success.

Kinda like what needs to happen with respect to our government if it is to once again be effective in protecting us and our freedom.

We The People have ALL the power in America. The power was bestowed upon us by God.

Visit the website early and often. Help us help each other. God bless you.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

strikeback.JPG
strikeback.JPG (80.58 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 pm
Lin Wood, [28.08.21 16:03]
[Forwarded from Strike Back For Freedom]
A reminder (and also an effort to be more clear), the StrikeBack for Freedom website is a vehicle for We The People to educate each other on the individuals and businesses where our money will NOT be given to the enemy.
Ahhh.. "We the people." The American Völkisch movement.

And yes Wood, we are striking back for freedom. That's why things are going so badly for authoritarian lovers like you.
101010 :towel:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

the individuals and businesses where our money will NOT be given to the enemy.
You mean like when Biden bought all his campaign materials from American makers, but Trump bought all his from China?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I trust no one is underestimating the intentions couched in the choice of the word "Strike".
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I have been striking back for years. In 2005, when I bought a new Dodge "Grand" Caravan, I directly asked the salesman at the first dealership who is voted for, Bush or Kerry. He said Bush and I walked out and found a salesman at another dealership who said Kerry. I always try to spend my dollars at places that agree with me. An employee wears a MAGA hat, I shop elsewhere. I have been in small locally owned stores, which I try to support, where I heard the owner go off on liberals, immigrants, Muslims, Planned Parenthood, etc., and I make it a point to tell them why I am leaving (it helps that I am 6'1" and fairly large). I make sure to be civil and polite, but I want to support businesses that align with my beliefs. I don't begrudge "Christians" who only want to shop at a "Christian" store, but when I see that, as a Jew, I don't feel welcome there so I don't spend my money there.

IMO, there are more of us, we are better educated and we have more disposable income -- we should all use our buying choices wisely.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Totally agree with you Woodworker, we do the same thing.

There's a site called https://progressiveshopper.com/ that lists Republican-supporting businesses with details. WaPo did a story on them: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... -tell-you/

And Sleeping Giants @slpng_giants has done great work with getting companies to boycott Fox News and other unpatriotic broadcasters. Worth a follow.
tek

Post by tek »

are those "top 10" really "Republican-supporting businesses" or are they businesses that conservatives like to shop at?

ETA I clicked thru, and I guess it is the former..
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:46 pm I trust no one is underestimating the intentions couched in the choice of the word "Strike".
To paraphrase Greta Thunberg, this "movement" could be called Shopstrejk för Trumptet.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:29 pm are those "top 10" really "Republican-supporting businesses" or are they businesses that conservatives like to shop at?

ETA I clicked thru, and I guess it is the former..
L.L. Bean took heat in 2015/16 because the owner was a major Trump humper. They lost me. They pleaded with people not to boycott them because they’re a local employer and local local local. But most of their stuff is no longer locally produced or sourced. I’m sticking with REI when I can.
LM K

Post by LM K »

LAND'S END!

:crybaby:

I'm going to assume it's a business where conservatives shop rather than a company run by conservatives. Unless evidence shows otherwise.

:pray:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:08 pm LAND'S END!

:crybaby:

I'm going to assume it's a business where conservatives shop rather than a company run by conservatives. Unless evidence shows otherwise.

:pray:
I can’t find them on Progressive Shopper. Dick’s Sporting Goods, REI, Patagonia, etc., are recommended.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”