Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:41 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:08 pm LAND'S END!

:crybaby:

I'm going to assume it's a business where conservatives shop rather than a company run by conservatives. Unless evidence shows otherwise.

:pray:
I can’t find them on Progressive Shopper. Dick’s Sporting Goods, REI, Patagonia, etc., are recommended.
But they don't sell my fav pants! :crying:

I do support progressive stores as much as possible in my city. Grocery stores are tough. Walmart is evil. I haven't shopped there in over decade. I shame my mom every time she talks about buying from Walmart.

I'll do some poking around about Lands End.
► Show Spoiler
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
pipistrelle

Re: Lin Wood & Squidney et al's STRIKE FOR FREEDOM Train - 9/11-? #911StrikeBack

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:11 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:08 pm LAND'S END!

:crybaby:

I'm going to assume it's a business where conservatives shop rather than a company run by conservatives. Unless evidence shows otherwise.

:pray:
I can’t find them on Progressive Shopper. Dick’s Sporting Goods, REI, Patagonia, etc., are recommended.

I do support progressive stores as much as possible in my city. Grocery stores are tough. Walmart is evil. I haven't shopped there in over decade. I shame my mom every time she talks about buying from Walmart.

► Show Spoiler
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/lands- ... D000042033
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:51 pm
tek wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:29 pm are those "top 10" really "Republican-supporting businesses" or are they businesses that conservatives like to shop at?

ETA I clicked thru, and I guess it is the former..
L.L. Bean took heat in 2015/16 because the owner was a major Trump humper. They lost me. They pleaded with people not to boycott them because they’re a local employer and local local local. But most of their stuff is no longer locally produced or sourced. I’m sticking with REI when I can.
And Patagonia. My new fave.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:16 pm

► Show Spoiler
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/lands- ... D000042033
THANK DOG! And thank you, pipistrelle!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:11 pm Walmart is evil. I haven't shopped there in over decade. I shame my mom every time she talks about buying from Walmart.
I didn’t shop at Walmart for a long time (they fucked over a family member). Then we bought our cabin out here and for some things the choice was go to Walmart or drive 40 minutes to Harrisonburg. When I can, I just wait until I need to get a bunch of stuff at Harrisonburg, but occasionally I just have to suck it up.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
slq

Post by slq »

Maybenaut wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:09 pm
LM K wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:11 pm Walmart is evil. I haven't shopped there in over decade. I shame my mom every time she talks about buying from Walmart.
I didn’t shop at Walmart for a long time (they fucked over a family member). Then we bought our cabin out here and for some things the choice was go to Walmart or drive 40 minutes to Harrisonburg. When I can, I just wait until I need to get a bunch of stuff at Harrisonburg, but occasionally I just have to suck it up.
Yeah, the Wal-Mart closest to me has a very good section of gluten-free foods. So I go there every now and then to stock up.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Post by Foggy »

► Show Spoiler
:shock:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's Lucian's initial Strike list...

Strike.JPG
Strike.JPG (92.4 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder if he has one of his email accounts or one of his websites contracted with one of the listed companies :think:

Let's close those accounts - damage to the reputation or something alike.... :twisted:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I giggle when I see Walmart listed as a "left-wing company."
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Given that boycotts are almost never successful, shouldn't it be called "Strike OUT for Freedom"?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:58 pm I giggle when I see Walmart listed as a "left-wing company."
Yeah, I was gonna mention that, but then I noticed that Nike was on the list.

So who is gonna watch Alabama football now? (they are dressed by Nike)
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Looks like all of sportsball is dead to them now. Whatever will they do on weekends?

:crazy:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:15 am Looks like all of sportsball is dead to them now. Whatever will they do on weekends?

Budweiser and Mossburg aren't on the list.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:15 am Looks like all of sportsball is dead to them now. Whatever will they do on weekends?

There's still soccer and you know how much the right loves that. They did miss the NHL but I assume it is because the NHL tends to run under the radar compared to the other major leagues.

At least they can sit back and watch the other sports on ESPN. Oh wait, that's Disney.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Lin Wood wants to boycott Coca-Cola!!!!?????? In Georgia?

Per Wikipedia, the headquarters are located in Pemberton Place in Atlanta. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Coca-Cola
It is located in Atlanta, Georgia (where the company's headquarters are located) at Pemberton Place (named in honor of John Pemberton, the inventor of Coca-Cola). The 20-acre (81,000 m 2) complex is located across Baker Street from Centennial Olympic Park and is also home to the Georgia Aquarium and the Center for Civil & Human Rights.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:39 pm Totally agree with you Woodworker, we do the same thing.

There's a site called https://progressiveshopper.com/ that lists Republican-supporting businesses with details. WaPo did a story on them: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... -tell-you/

And Sleeping Giants @slpng_giants has done great work with getting companies to boycott Fox News and other unpatriotic broadcasters. Worth a follow.
When I was a kid, Gordon Segal, lived a couple houses down from me. That's when they only had two stores.

He was a jerk, and I never shop at Crate & Barrel
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :cantlook:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Reuters legal affairs correspondent Jan Wolfe described it as "like conspiracy theory Mad Libs."
I start leaning to grifting and he does this and I am back to, his cheese done slipped off his cracker.

Food with fetal parts?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

REALIST! Are we PANICKING? Lucian says we are!! Damn, thought we could enjoy the holiday weekend :(

Lin Wood, [03.09.21 18:04]
The enemy knows that Patriots in America are waking up, getting informed, and rising up.

The enemy is panicking.

The enemy is being forced to accelerate its nefarious plan to seize control of our country and our lives.

The enemy will lose. This is America. The enemy underestimated the will and spirit of American Patriots. We The People are the government.

So let’s keep engaging in guerrilla warfare against the enemy while we have the enemy on the run.

Use your money as bullets. STOP doing business with the enemy.

Use your voices and rights of free speech and freedom of assembly to organize rallies to demand forensic audits of the 2020 vote.

Use your voices and rights of free speech and freedom of assembly to organize protests where “elected” officials make public appearances or conduct public meetings. Drown them out with shouts of “traitor,” “communist,” or “fix it NOW!!!” Don’t let these traitors get in a word edgewise. Send them back to the swamps from which they emerged.

If an employer illegally fires you because you exercise your legal right to decline to wear a mask or take the jab to be part of a dangerous experimental medical treatment with an unknown and potentially lethal “vaccine,” stand on your rights. They cannot do business if enough employees refuse to be coerced and threatened. Shut them down. Then hire a honest lawyer (will take some time to locate one) and sue the employer for its wrongdoing.

Go to https://strikebackforfreedom.com/ and provide #StrikeBack the names of God-fearing Patriots and Patriot business with whom Patriots should do business. We need your information to populate the website.

Finally, your prayers are your nukes. Organize prayer meetings in your neighborhoods and communities. Prayer is the strongest of ALL weapons.

To quote Jarrin “Live Local” Jackson, “Go to war!”

Oh yeah -- stock up.
Lin Wood, [03.09.21 01:46]
Our country has been at war for almost 1 year and 9 months (actually much longer as war preparations have been underway on both sides for many years). It has been a new and much different kind of war than prior wars in which we have been involved.

The present war is for our freedom and our unity. Kinda like a twofer. A revolutionary war and a civil war wrapped up in one war.

It has been a war waged so far with a bio-weapon (Covid), cyber-terrorism (attempted theft of United States elections), and psychological operations.

The psychological aspect of this new breed of warfare has been grueling on the American Patriots. Ups and downs. Deadlines moving. Difficult to discern real from fake.

We are worn down by the psychological war.

When we get worn down and decide that enough is enough, Patriots will rise up to fight back - our money is our bullets, our prayers are our nukes, and our will is our determination to stand behind and support our military and our lawful President.

I think Patriots are ready to go to war. Do you agree or is it just me?

Lin Wood, [03.09.21 01:53]
Please get involved in Striking Back for Freedom starting September 11 and continuing until we bring the enemy to its knees.

Stock up NOW on food, water, batteries, and ALL other essentials to prepare for the STRIKE. The STRIKE could last as long as 2-6 weeks. Be prepared!!!

And please go to the #StrikeBack website and get actively involved. We need information on God-fearing, Patriot individuals and entities who We The People can trust so that we do not spend our bullets with the enemy!!!

God bless you. - Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

https://strikebackforfreedom.com/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:18 am Do I get tickets for the STRIKE FOR FREEDOM train or the STRIKEBACK FOR FREEDOM train? Sidney is on one and Clements is on the other. Hmmmm.

I am conflicted now. The Patriots are now striking against WalMart, but I have been boycotting WalMart for years beginning with its gun policies, terrible treatment of workers, and now I can't remember why, it's just a habit. Do I continue my boycott since it isn't a strike? :confuzzled:
On behalf of the Proletariat down here at Illuminati HQ, I'd like regretfully inform you that the "Strike for Freedom Train" is cancelled, as it was only few random idiots and "stocking up" for a "Strike" is, well, its kind of like protesting for idiots. :resist:

Go ahead and buy ahead and hoard what you need to sit out your strike and by all means, live off your hoard. We will gladly take your ahead orders, book the revenue and take the extra cash and put it in interest bearing securities so that instead of you having it for "the duration" we have it in the bank instead. When you run out of your stash, we'll be waiting with open arms to do business with you then. :hammerandsickle:

Of course, we'll need to raise prices, to compensate for our ''losses". We didn't have any but to admit that might hurt your feelings, so pony up.
:winner:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Some of them are still living off their Year 2000 hoard.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

... of Vietnamese Dongs, er Dong.
Hic sunt dracones
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:55 pm
Reuters legal affairs correspondent Jan Wolfe described it as "like conspiracy theory Mad Libs."
I start leaning to grifting and he does this and I am back to, his cheese done slipped off his cracker.

Food with fetal parts?
Maybe he meant "fecal"

I mean, it's Walmart afterall

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”