TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Post by Flatpoint High »

p0rtia wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:20 am Watching DJT this morning -- holding steady around 48. Which I cannot believe, given yesterday's news on the first quarter numbers.

I know the stock market is a strange alternate universe, but this seems like it must be an alternate alternate universe. Similar to the one in which the worse fuckhead behaves, the more his flying monkeys love him.
it's down to 44.19 at close. They take the 'dip' as their cue to buy and pump
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben has some comments on the fall of the stock price.

Among them early investors and warrant holders were able to convert to stock and were dumpng the shares to cash in. Further new filings contain investor warnings, most of which already known.
► Show Spoiler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And it's down to 26.75 down 45.39% over the last month
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:dance:
ImageImageImage x5
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

It's my understanding turmp can't cash out till November. After he loses, I hope it goes down in flames and is worse than a penny a share. Oops!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

hystercial laffs.JPG
hystercial laffs.JPG (64.94 KiB) Viewed 2720 times
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:36 pm
castigat ridendo mores.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

That's just his audition for Secretary of Commerce.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

when appearing on your competitors site ...
Trump Media & Technology Group Corp
DJT:NASDAQ

RT Quote | Last NASDAQ LS, VOL From CTA | USD Last | 2:38 PM EDT
quote price arrow down-0.83 (-3.34%)

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/DJT
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:40 pm RT Quote | Last NASDAQ LS, VOL From CTA | USD Last | 2:38 PM EDT
quote price arrow down-0.83 (-3.34%)
And it lost around 6% on Monday. So about a 10% loss in two days.

Thanks, Obama Kamala.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Which, again, makes me think he has gotten his money out. Ya ya I've been told its impossible illegal blah blah, but he has, or at least enough to let the rest of it tank.

He probably sold a bunch of IOUs to people guaranteeing them (for example) that they would get the shares in 6 months, at a discount of what they are worth now. That would be good enough for him to pull the ripcord. Cash in hand now is better than owning ashes in 6 months.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Today:

23.97 USD
−0.010 (0.042%)today
Closed: Aug 14, 8:00 PM EDT • Disclaimer
After hours 23.89 −0.080 (0.33%)
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Today:
20240816195010.png
20240816195010.png (54.26 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
castigat ridendo mores.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

So here we are. Since July 21, when President Joe Biden ended his campaign for reelection and endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to run against Trump, the stock has been spiraling toward oblivion.
Ouch.
Then there’s the stature of the company as a going concern. It issues all the disclosures required of a public company in the U.S., but anyone reading them would be well advised to open a window first.
Brutal.
The stock’s volatility has made GameStop look like a sober, stable financial asset.
If you need a chafing dish full of schadenfreude, here's your article.
https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... -the-drain
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
bob

Post by bob »

Reuters: Shares of Trump's media firm sink to record low:
Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group (DJT.O), opens new tab, which is majority-owned by former U.S. President Donald Trump, sank to record lows on Tuesday, following the Republican presidential candidate's recent return to rival social media platform X.

Trump Media shares dropped to as low as $21.33, down more than 4%. The stock finished down 3.7% at $21.42, marking the eighth consecutive session of losses.
"Record" is overstating it a bit, as it was never over $20 in 2023.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"a chafing dish full of schadenfreude"

Bob, you're awesome, laughed like hell at that (and at the failure of TruthSocial, like it's a surprise).

Now they have streaming video of crap like Newsmax and OAN, you can start the stream and be looking at PravdaSocial posts. It's costing them money for the streaming. So -- and I'm NOT suggesting this -- if you go to PravdaSocial and just let the stream run and run and run... 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Luke wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:51 pm "a chafing dish full of schadenfreude"

Bob, you're awesome, laughed like hell at that (and at the failure of TruthSocial, like it's a surprise).
Credit where it is definitely due: That line was Rolodex's.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rolodex, my bad! I will definitely credit you on the next one!! :blackeye:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:57 pm
Luke wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:51 pm "a chafing dish full of schadenfreude"

Credit where it is definitely due: That line was Rolodex's.
Thanks, Bob! That article made me just laugh so hard; the writer really had some great ways to insult the whole situation. A plate just didn't seem big enough for how much I enjoyed that article and how bad things are with that stock.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Edit: removed - see below
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump Media & Technology Group Corp
DJT:NASDAQ

RT Quote | Last NYSE Arca, VOL From CTA | USD
After Hours: Last | 08/27/24 EDT 20.91
quote price arrow down-0.08 (-0.38%)
Volume 66,688
Close 20.99
UNCH (UNCH)
Volume 4,055,695
52 week range 14.32 - 79.38

https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/DJT
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:56 am
Digital World Acquisition Corp. Urgently Asks All Stockholders to Promptly Vote for the Extension Deadline to Vote for Extension Approaches – EVERY VOTE IS NEEDED BY SEPTEMBER 5, 2023 TO PREVENT LIQUIDATION ON SEPTEMBER 8, 2023!

Tuesday, 22 August 2023 10:45 PM
:confuzzled:
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:nooo: :panic: :bag: :bag: :bag:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”