TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Post by Flatpoint High »

p0rtia wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 9:20 am Watching DJT this morning -- holding steady around 48. Which I cannot believe, given yesterday's news on the first quarter numbers.

I know the stock market is a strange alternate universe, but this seems like it must be an alternate alternate universe. Similar to the one in which the worse fuckhead behaves, the more his flying monkeys love him.
it's down to 44.19 at close. They take the 'dip' as their cue to buy and pump
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Ben has some comments on the fall of the stock price.

Among them early investors and warrant holders were able to convert to stock and were dumpng the shares to cash in. Further new filings contain investor warnings, most of which already known.
► Show Spoiler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And it's down to 26.75 down 45.39% over the last month
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:dance:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

It's my understanding turmp can't cash out till November. After he loses, I hope it goes down in flames and is worse than a penny a share. Oops!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

hystercial laffs.JPG
hystercial laffs.JPG (64.94 KiB) Viewed 259 times
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:36 pm
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

That's just his audition for Secretary of Commerce.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”