24%
Dopey Unbalanced Manipulative Bastard And Seditious Shit-stain —DUMBASS
56%

Total votes: 25

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Inaugural Fogbow Award - Naming Poll

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Suggestions for an Award to be presented whenever the Fogbow deems appropriate.

This inaugural award will go to Rudy Giuliani upon the temporary suspension of his NY law license.

Suggestions thus far:

Disgraced Suspended Attorney Award -DSAA

Anti-American Shit Stirrer- ASS

Anti-American Shit Stain - ASS

Acclaimed Shit Stain - ASS

Lawyer Ass Clown of the Year - LACOTY

I attempted to set up a poll, actually read the directions, and couldn't do it. :biggrin:

A bronze pupperoni will be awarded by representatives of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Inaugural Fogbow Award - Naming Poll

Post by Estiveo »

Dopey Unbalanced Manipulative Bastard And Seditious Shit-stain —DUMBASS
Image Image Image Image
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:35 am Dopey Unbalanced Manipulative Bastard And Seditious Shit-stain —DUMBASS
Oh Oh Oh! I vote for this one. If it wins, I can post a video of my parrot Molly saying "Trump DUMBAAAASSSSSS!"
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
I added a pole.

:homophone:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thanks, Foggy! :lovestruck:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Can we just give Giuliani "The Worst Advocate of Twitler" Award?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer

That is close to being misogynistic.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:54 am That is close to being misogynistic.
Many years ago I touched one of those and burned my thumb real bad.
Largo al factotum.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

If we have to have “ASS” in the name, it should be “Award for Self-Sanctioning.”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Tiredretiredlawyer

zekeb wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:41 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:54 am That is close to being misogynistic.
Many years ago I touched one of those and burned my thumb real bad.
:rotflmao:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:39 am I added a pole.
Let the dancing beginning.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So far, went for The LACOTY so they don't know what it really is. :lol: Sounds vaguely like LACOSTE, so the warm congratulations announcment message could be in English and French. The trick is going to be to get them to accept it -- with COVID, we probably could get away with saying "out of hundreds of noble nominees from throughout the world, our organization was completely united, your global legacy is unmatched". Then say we will send the prestigious award and:

Veuillez nous envoyer une photo de vous avec le prix.*

Without specifying an amount, we could also say a donation will be made in your name to a charity (NY Firefighters or Police in Roodles' case) then send a few dollars to a good cause.

The Board may be from a French speaking nation**, but our US Representative will make the arrangements if the nominee recipient would grace us with the honor of accepting The LACOTY to show the reverence and humility of our organization to the world-changing and brilliant achievements of the nominee recipient. Of course, if there's any other outstanding American who also deserves an award, the Board will consider that request with the upmost respect and consideration.

Other than the photo, the nominee recipient does not have to do anything, it's just an acknowledgement of the nominee recipients' contributions to a grateful world.

:P

Dang, it got hard to type with all the butter sliding over the keyboard!

*Google Translate, not sure if it's the right translation, it should be elegant and formal.

** French in Africa: 29 Countries Where French is Spoken - French is the official language of 21 countries in Africa.

1. Benin
Benin, located in the west, is one of Africa’s most stable democracies. French is the official language of this country of 11 million people. The people of Benin speak Fon, Ge, Bariba, Yoruba, and Dendi, as well.

2. Burkina Faso
With a population of 18.6 million, this is one of the poorest countries in Africa. It is located in the west and is landlocked. French is the official language, although other indigenous language are also spoken.

3. Burundi
Burundi is another one of the poorest countries and has a population of about 10 million. You have probably heard of the conflicts between the Tutsi and Hutu groups, some of this is in Burundi. It is located in the east and the official languages are French and Kirundi.

4. Cameroon
This country located in central Africa has one of the highest literacy rates on the continent and is known as “Africa in miniature” due to its diversity. With over 200 linguistic groups, the official languages are French and English. They also speak the languages of Bantu, Semi-Bantu and Sudanic groups.

5. Comoros
Comoros is a country located off the eastern coast of Africa, east of Madagascar. It is made up of the islands of Grande Comore, Moheli, Anjouan, and Mayotte, as well as many smaller islands. The population is 813,000 and the official languages are French, Arabic, and Comorian.

6. The Republic of Congo
This country of 5 million people and is one of sub-Saharan Africa’s major oil producers. The official language is French.

7. The Democratic Republic of Congo
With a population of 81.5 million, this huge central African country has been plagued by civil war and corruption in the recent past. The official language is French while Lingala, Kiswahili, Kikongo, and Tshiluba are also spoken.

8. The Ivory Coast
Located in western Africa, The Ivory Coast is the world’s largest exporter of cocoa beans. French is the official language in this country of 23.7 million people.

9. The Republic of Djibouti
Many countries have military bases in this important coastal nation. Djibouti is the gateway to the Suez Canal which is one of the world’s busiest shipping routes. French is the official language of this country of just under 1 million. Arabic, Somali and Afar are also spoken.

10. Gabon
One of the most stable countries in western Africa, Gabon has a population of 1.5 million people whose official language is French. Other Bantu group languages are also spoken here.

11. Guinea
This country of 10.5 million, located in western Africa, has the potential to be one of the richest countries in Africa due to its vast mineral wealth. Nonetheless, its people are some of the poorest in the region. The official language is French, and Susu, Fulani, and Mandingo are also spoken.

12. Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinea is found, you guessed it, near the equator just to the north of Gabon. It is a small country with 1.2 million people. The official languages are Spanish, French, and (as of 2010) Portuguese.

13. Madagascar
25 million people live on this large island off the east coast of the African continent. In fact, it is the 4th largest island in the world! Madagascar is known for its wildlife. The official languages are Malagasy and French.

14. Mali
Many westerners have heard of Mali and the northern city of Timbuktu. Mali is one of the largest countries in Africa. The population of 18.5 million speaks French as the official language. Other major languages spoken include Bambara, Berber, and Arabic.

15. Niger
Niger is located to the east of Mali and is on the edge of the Sahara desert. It has a population of 16.6 million people and is noted as being a major transit route for migrants heading to Europe. The official language is French, and people also speak Hausa, Songhai, and Arabic.

16. The Central African Republic
This is a landlocked country in central Africa that is rich in diamonds, gold, oil, and uranium. The population of 4.7 million has been operating under a transitional government since 2014. French is the official language, but Sangho is the lingua franca of this country.

17. Rwanda
Rwanda is located just north of Burundi and has suffered much from the conflict between the Tutsi and Hutu groups. There is a great film called, Hotel Rwanda, that will help give you an idea of what happened here. Kinyarwanda, French, and English are the official languages of this country of 11.2 million people.

18. Senegal
Senegal is known as one of Africa’s model democracies. It is in northwest Africa and has had a tradition of stable governments. Dakar is the capital city of this country of 15.5 million people. French is the official language and Wolof is the lingua franca.

19. The Seychelles
This group of islands lies to the north of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. The 94,000 inhabitants speak French, English, and Seychellois Creole as their official languages. The Seychelles enjoy a high per capita income as well as good healthcare and education systems.

20. Tchad
Tchad, or Chad, is Africa’s fifth largest country and has become an official oil producing nation as of 2003. French and Arabic are the official languages of this country with 11.8 million people.

21. Togo
The Togolese Republic is in western Africa. It has struggled to become a stable country since it gained independence from France in 1960. The population of 7.6 million people speaks French as their official language. There are several other countries where they speak French in Africa, although French is not the official language. These countries include Algeria, Egypt, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Qatar, and Tunisia.

"Greetings from Comoros, Your Excellency! It is our distinct honor and tremendous privilege to inform you..."
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

A photo would be priceless! Euro not can write the announcement in real French for us and have it come from a Swiss library so it looks authentic. What is Fogbow* in French?

*Again, autocorrect types Doggos when I enter Fogbow.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Arc de Brume
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

If you run it through the English to 'Murican to French translator, you get aile gauche radicale cloaque.
Image Image Image Image
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:10 pm If you run it through the English to 'Murican to French translator, you get aile gauche radicale cloaque.
ho-ho_orig.jpg
ho-ho_orig.jpg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Arc de Brume Ordre de Zinzin Outrageusement
Aka Fogbow Order of Outrageous Craziness
Aka the ABOZO award
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Tiredretiredlawyer

:clap:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

If it has to have a French speaking nation connection, I vote for Niger.

They won't know how to react.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”