trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
tek

Re: trump spawn

Post by tek »

The way he speaks with his eyes closed, it's like he can't stand his own voice.

Or he's high as a kite.

Or both.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Also a classic tell for lying in the body-language world.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

'What are they doing in our town?' Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner struggle to get along with Florida neighbors
John Wright
February 05, 2022

Some of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner's new neighbors aren't exactly pleased to have them in the town of Surfside, Florida.

"All but banished from Washington after January 6, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have been hiding out in a little no-frills town in South Florida," the Washingtonian reported this week. "Its Trumpy mayor couldn’t be more thrilled, but the former First Kids have had a frostier welcome from another set of locals."

One Surfside resident, who asked to remain anonymous because she continues to live near the couple, told the magazine she first encountered Ivanka Trump last June. The former White House adviser was walking her little white dog Winter (believed to be a Pomeranian mix) near the couple's seaside condo building. The resident said she watched as Trump "led the dog off the pathway toward the beach, right past a sign that clearly said dogs weren’t allowed."

"The resident, a beach activist who finds high purpose in protecting Surfside’s loggerhead sea turtles during nesting season, mobilized," the Washingtonian reported, adding that Ivanka Trump must have walked past the large beach rules notice saying "no dogs allowed" scores of times before then.

“I was speed-walking at her and yelling at her,” the resident recalled. “I just opened my mouth and said, ‘You can’t go out there with the dog!’”

“Oh-uh, I didn’t realize,” Trump responded.

“You’re standing right next to the sign,” the neighbor told Ivanka. “Look, it says ‘No dogs.’”

The resident encountered Ivanka and Jared again a few months later, on the beach with their five-year-old son, Theodore. "The neighbor reminded Jared, in swim trunks, and Ivanka, in a 'cute ruffled outfit,' to watch out for jellyfish," according to the Washingtonian. After Theodore hurried into the ocean, the neighbor immediately became concerned.

https://www.rawstory.com/ivanka-trump-2656570232/
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lev Parnas @levparnas wrote:I know you don’t think before you tweet. I remember when you and your buddy Arthur Schwartz We’re soliciting money for America First super PAC from a Russian oligarch with ties to organize crime. #LevRemembers
Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote:Except the charges were for foreign donations to Hillary. I know details like that don’t mean much to you or your network but you should at least try. twitter.com/chrislhayes/st…

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

The Trump boyz are ready with their "back to court" outfits! Darling!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

When one needs to look to the Appalachian Trail when someone goes missing from a court date.... :blackeye:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:33 pm
And which professor would that be, Eric?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Post by Foggy »

I attended Georgetown for 3 years, graduated with a degree in something or other, but I never heard anything that crazy.

The worst thing I remember a professor there saying was that all us liberals would be converted into conservatives when we found out how hard it is to make any real money in the world.

Shameful, I know. But I didn't announce it to a crowd of liberals (until just now).
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Jared and Eric both seem to have that castrated type of voice.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 am
Bitch please, this isn't even LAPD level Police Brutality.

They're treating them all like white people, you can tell because none of them are dead.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It’s Guilfoyle’s birthday, so Junior got into the party supplies early. He claims that daddy only praised Putin and Kim because he was using psychological warfare on them: “He knew exactly how to play these guys, and he played them like a fiddle!”
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

What kinda "fiddle' is Don Jr. talking of? A skin fiddle?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

He claims that daddy only praised Putin and Kim because he was using psychological warfare on them: “He knew exactly how to play these guys, and he played them like a fiddle!”
It's just the opposite, no?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 pm
It’s Guilfoyle’s birthday, so Junior got into the party supplies early. He claims that daddy only praised Putin and Kim because he was using psychological warfare on them: “He knew exactly how to play these guys, and he played them like a fiddle!”
you mean dumpt was played like a fiddle
tek

Post by tek »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:02 pm
It’s Guilfoyle’s birthday, so Junior got into the party supplies early. He claims that daddy only praised Putin and Kim because he was using psychological warfare on them: “He They knew exactly how to play these guys this guy, and he they played them him like a fiddle!”
FIFH...
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Did he really try an insult saying "mom's basement"?

:rotflmao: I love this dude... but needs more crack cocaine. :P

(and a MyPillow)
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

Don Jr. is being quoted as saying "played them like a fiddle", but he actually says "played it... (pause as he realises he fucked up) like a fiddle", so...
neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:59 pm What kinda "fiddle' is Don Jr. talking of? A skin fiddle?
...yeah, maybe.
raison de arizona

Domenico wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:17 pm Don Jr. is being quoted as saying "played them like a fiddle", but he actually says "played it... (pause as he realises he fucked up) like a fiddle", so...
neonzx wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:59 pm What kinda "fiddle' is Don Jr. talking of? A skin fiddle?
...yeah, maybe.
I believe the term is skin flute and I have no doubt tfg played Putin's and Kim's iffin' Don Jr. says he did.

That kid cannot tell a lie.
raison de arizona

Eric Trump, on the other hand, just tells blatant lies. Nobody cares though, the world is upside down.
Eric Trump tells the QAnon conference tonight that Trump funded his entire 2016 campaign out of his own pocket.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:13 am Eric Trump, on the other hand, just tells blatant lies. Nobody cares though, the world is upside down.
https: //twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1502453004095660035?s=21
Eric Trump tells the QAnon conference tonight that Trump funded his entire 2016 campaign out of his own pocket.
Daddy's hairpiece says "No. Liar, liar, pants on fire."
Attachments
Donalds hair escapes.jpg
Donalds hair escapes.jpg (42.58 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:13 am Eric Trump, on the other hand, just tells blatant lies. Nobody cares though, the world is upside down.
He promised he would, but he kept that promise about as well as all the other promises he made.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

noblepa wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:50 pm

He promised he would, but he kept that promise about as well as all the other promises he made.
Surely there would be receipts, in that case?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”