Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by bill_g »

Yeah Joe. We know where you're going with this. Great dog whistle. It's The Holocaust all over again, except this time the Joos are practicing self immolation.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:01 pm So glad he finally got the boot from Twitter at least.
On Joe Rogan, Dr Robert Malone suggests we are living through a mass formation psychosis.

He explains how and why this could happen, and its effects.

He draws analogy to 1920s/30s Germany “they had a highly intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad”
Seems like a more apt comparison might be the pandemic of 1918.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, but we don't have a highly intelligent, highly educated population.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:40 am Yeah, but we don't have a highly intelligent, highly educated population.
... and they're already barking mad!
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

While looking at the various Plague Rats out there, I saw a very familiar one. Namely a so-called "Pureblood" named Lucas Daniel Smith. And he's still buddy-buddy with white nationalist Charles Edward Lincoln, III.....
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
(she/her)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

patgund wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:11 pm While looking at the various Plague Rats out there, I saw a very familiar one. Namely a so-called "Pureblood" named Lucas Daniel Smith. And he's still buddy-buddy with white nationalist Charles Edward Lincoln, III.....
Welcome back!!! :wave:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

patgund wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:11 pm While looking at the various Plague Rats out there, I saw a very familiar one. Namely a so-called "Pureblood" named Lucas Daniel Smith. And he's still buddy-buddy with white nationalist Charles Edward Lincoln, III.....
Good to see you! Reading your blog was what got me reading a site called Politijab, and, by diverse paths, here! :dance:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

This is the husband of a very dear friend. He thought covid was a hoax

The city of Wichita said Thursday that one of its longtime firefighters has died from what’s thought to be complications associated with COVID-19. Joshua D. Bruggeman, a 17-year veteran of the Wichita Fire Department, died at 10:14 p.m. Wednesday at Wesley Medical Center, the city said. He was 46. Bruggeman was hired by the department on April 10, 2004, and was last assigned to the A shift at Station 8, 661 N. Elder, near Central. His death, which is considered to have occurred in the line of duty, is the first from COVID-19 within the Wichita Fire Department, the city said.

Read more at: https://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime ... rylink=cpy
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm sorry. I hope is wife is, or will soon be, vaxxed. Pittsburgh is quite a bit bigger, of course, so we've lost quite a few cops and firefighters who were unvaxxed. Such a waste.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Michigan diner owner who defied state shutdown dies of COVID-19

Updated: Dec. 22, 2021, 4:42 p.m. | Published: Dec. 22, 2021, 4:42 p.m.
By Marie Weidmayer

BRANCH COUNTY, MI – A diner owner who kept his restaurant open in defiance of state shutdowns has died after more than a two-month battle with COVID-19.

John Parney Sr., 62, died Dec. 14. He owned the Quincy Diner, 174 E. Chicago St. (U.S. 12) in the village of Quincy. He kept the restaurant open in December 2020, in violation of the partial shutdown ordered by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

Related: ‘I’d have lost the business.’ Southern Michigan diner open for dine-in customers despite ban

“My wife’s fighting stage-four colon cancer,” Pareny said in December 2020. “We depend on this restaurant to help subsidize billing and all of that. My employees need that. Of course, if I’d have stayed closed much longer, I’d have lost the business.”

https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/2021 ... id-19.html
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Instead, he lost his life. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:16 pm
Michigan diner owner who defied state shutdown dies of COVID-19
“My wife’s fighting stage-four colon cancer,” Pareny said in December 2020. “We depend on this restaurant to help subsidize billing and all of that. My employees need that. Of course, if I’d have stayed closed much longer, I’d have lost the business.”
https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/2021 ... id-19.html
There has always been the balancing act between the shutdowns and economic disaster on both a small scale and a large one. Many restaurants have shut down, but some of the ones I know of were already close to the edge for other reasons. Others continue to do okay. One of my favorites pivoted to a brisk takeout/delivery model. A lot did that, even some fine dining places where you go for the whole experience. In my area, we've had at least half a dozen open (which surprises me). At any rate this man lost his life, perhaps needlessly. Freedom. Was it worth it?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:19 pm Instead, he lost his life. :confuzzled:
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

The sad thing is that if the vast majority of the population comply with shutdowns all at the same time for a certain period of time you pretty much shut the disease down as there is no place for it to go if nobody is out and about. Once Trump finally was convinced that something needed to be done, he half heartedly agreed to put out messages about shutting down, but halfway through he started telling everyone to go back about their business as usual. So, even during the Trump administration we had a shutdown that was enough to pinch people economically, but not enough to do any good.

We were fucked right at the beginning of this pandemic because the one country in the world that has the economy and scale to have lead the world to beating this disease before it could take such a strong foothold was being run by an even worse disease.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:38 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:19 pm Instead, he lost his life. :confuzzled:
Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.
Well played.

Well played.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Known Covidiot FL Surgeon General Ladapo: there wouldn't be so much Covid if we just stopped testing.
As Omicron surges, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo says the state is working to "unwind" the COVID "testing psychology" that the federal government has prioritized.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:

He's on the same stupid wave-length as the DFO.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:12 pm :brickwallsmall:

I know it's just me, but every time I heard DFO say "slow the testing down please" it sounded like Jerry Lewis' goofy voice. "Hey Laaaaady!"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

poplove wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:52 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:12 pm :brickwallsmall:

I know it's just me, but every time I heard DFO say "slow the testing down please" it sounded like Jerry Lewis' goofy voice. "Hey Laaaaady!"
Well, I won't be able to get that out of my head now. :lol:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Is he just completely disingenuous or is he really that stupid?
Senator Rand Paul @RandPaul wrote: Will Dr. Fauci finally admit he lied about all mask mandates working?
foxnews.com wrote:Cloth masks may not protect against omicron, report says
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

I was going to say disingenuous, but it's hard to say.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 pm Is he just completely disingenuous or is he really that stupid?
Yes.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:00 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:29 pm Is he just completely disingenuous or is he really that stupid?
Yes.
:lol: Because science isn't a constantly evolving study and a new variant isn't a variable. Really hard to believe this asshole has an M.D. from Duke.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She loved her country so much she wanted people to choose faux freedom over the nation’s health.

I’m really tired of hearing that.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”