Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by jcolvin2 »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:43 am
Love this Brazilian viper venom possible COVID cure idea, this needs to be spread around. Another way to watch Republicans kill themselves (NADT, they are determined to do it to themselves).

:P
Someone should pitch Ali Alexander on the idea that his proposed South American colony can base its economy on wrangling jararacussu pit viper venom for export as a Covid cure. Seems more reasonable than horse dewormer or colloidal silver.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sequoia32 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:03 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:51 am ...

Well, they said more arrests are probable.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/arizona-d ... ovid-rules
So this is exactly what happens when a case of TB is discovered in school. Those exposed mask up and quarantine until cleared. Everybody possibly exposed gets tested.

It's public health 101.

...Also, people who refuse treatment and/or quarantine can be and are arrested and forced to comply.

This politicization of Covid-19 (looking at you Republicans) is INSANE.
I was talking to an apolitical neighbor yesterday about these idiots who won't mask up or vax. She was talking to another (republican) neighbor (most of mine are) who asked her what's up with the republicans who won't mask up or vax cuz they're making the rest of them look bad.

That republican neighbor is a retired nurse.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Leader of movement behind bleach as a 'miracle' Covid cure charged in death of 5-year-old: report

https://www.rawstory.com/bleach-2654903115/
Argentinian authorities have charged Andreas Kalcker in the death following a seven-month investigation after the child was treated by his parents.

The report states that the child died in August 2020 "in Neuquen, western Argentina, of multiple organ failure consistent with chlorine dioxide poisoning."

Business Insider reports, "The child's parents believed, on the basis of misinformation spread by Kalcker and others, that the substance had the power to ward off COVID-19, legal documents previously reviewed by Insider said."

"An Argentinian judicial source told Insider that Kalcker has been charged with illegal practice of the medical profession and selling fake medicines," the report adds. "The offenses, if found to have resulted in a person's death, carry a maximum of 25 years."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:58 pm Leader of movement behind bleach as a 'miracle' Covid cure charged in death of 5-year-old: report
This needs to start happening here. It is way past time that people who are killing others are held accountable.
pdt97801

Post by pdt97801 »

Watching college football games with hardly anyone in crowd wearing a mask. Gees what could go wrong.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:43 am
Love this Brazilian viper venom possible COVID cure idea, this needs to be spread around. Another way to watch Republicans kill themselves (NADT, they are determined to do it to themselves).

:P
Someone should pitch Ali Alexander on the idea that his proposed South American colony can base its economy on wrangling jararacussu pit viper venom for export as a Covid cure. Seems more reasonable than horse dewormer or colloidal silver.

GREAT IDEA for Ali Akbar, snakes unite! 8-)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hopefully this tweet will be removed soon, reported a bunch of them -- now they are sharing home recipes on how to make Hydroxychloroquine :argument:

To report COVIDIOT fakery, go to the three dots on the upper right of the tweet, then Report Tweet, then pick It's Misleading, then COVID.
RhondaCurtis @RossBetsyW Aug 28
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... hcq/271982 via @FromtheTrenches @RandPaul @PapiTrumpo @MikeJohnson
Another site that has it is: https://lightonconspiracies.com/home-re ... quine-hcq/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:37 am Hopefully this tweet will be removed soon, reported a bunch of them -- now they are sharing home recipes on how to make Hydroxychloroquine :argument:

To report COVIDIOT fakery, go to the three dots on the upper right of the tweet, then Report Tweet, then pick It's Misleading, then COVID.
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... hcq/271982 via @FromtheTrenches @RandPaul @PapiTrumpo @MikeJohnson
Another site that has it is: https://lightonconspiracies.com/home-re ... quine-hcq/

https:// twitter.com/RossBetsyW/status/1431617765589274627
The HomeTrenches article in the Tweet speaks about an item on Rense-dot-com. That item seems to have been removed from Rense (or the link was wrong).

IIRC Rense used to have (like a decade ago) right wing articles. Seems they are no longer and the home page is smattered with ads to prepper and conspiracy goods. :doh: :brickwallsmall:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sequoia32 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:03 pmSo this is exactly what happens when a case of TB is discovered in school. Those exposed mask up and quarantine until cleared. Everybody possibly exposed gets tested.

It's public health 101.

Compared to Covid-19, TB is a lot harder to catch, takes much longer to kill a person and has effective treatments.

Also, people who refuse treatment and/or quarantine can be and are arrested and forced to comply.

This politicization of Covid-19 (looking at you Republicans) is INSANE.
Working for camps I was required to have a physical and a TB test. IIRC, the TB test was also required for teaching as well. Never thought it was some sort of anti-freedom thing (also needed an up to date tetnus shot to work at camp).

For one job, I have to take Keeping God's People Safe training every few years. It is probably anti-freedom.

One of my jobs is going back required. My other job has 3 employees and we are already vaxed so it's a moot point.
101010 :towel:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:06 pm Bonus, OK hospitals overwhelmed with ivermectin ODs, forcing gunshot victims to take a number.
Hospital denies it. Sorry for the multiple posts, but this story shows up on (at least) three different threads.

"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The hospital denies it happens at their hospital, but the doctor practices at multiple hospitals in the area.

Also too, anyone in food service in MS has to have (or at least did when I was a waiter) a TB test at some certain interval to remain employed. Healthcare providers also had to have the test yearly. Not sure if that's still true, but it used to be.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 am The hospital denies it happens at their hospital, but the doctor practices at multiple hospitals in the area.

Also too, anyone in food service in MS has to have (or at least did when I was a waiter) a TB test at some certain interval to remain employed. Healthcare providers also had to have the test yearly. Not sure if that's still true, but it used to be.
Yeah, looking at the original interview, the doctor never claimed it was happening at their specific hospital, just ones they are working at, and if the person has not been working there in months then they are not talking about that hospital.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

//anecdotal evidence// Well, I can say I have seen EMT's with patients on gurneys waiting in outer corridors in every hospital I've been in throughout August.

The Portland Metro area has three large private healthcare providers: Kaiser, Providence, and Legacy. It also has two public providers: VA Hospital, and OHSU (Oregon Health Sciences University). All three private services are using grant funds to augment their radio systems used to coordinate security (SEC), facitlities (FAC), patient transport (PT), and environmental services (EV)(ake househeeping). SEC is generally the driving force because "behavioral issues" have increased dramatically.

I have been on all campuses at least once from June to present day. In the last several weeks as the Delta variant has spread. I have often found EMT's standing by a patient on a gurney in the hallways awaiting their chance to enter the ED. Sometimes it is just one crew. Sometimes it's several. I've seen the ambulance apron packed with people in safety vests flagging regular street traffic around the line of ambulances waiting to enter the ED.

I've had to flash my vax card so many times, I put it in a clear plastic sleeve so I don't wear it out.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

I've been supporting a friend with some health issues this summer. I wasn't surprised to see a screening checkpoint at the main entry of our closest hospital. (I think there were some security officers in the lobby, but they weren't very obvious.) However, the emergency room had a screening checkpoint and security was seated at the same table. They also went through my handbag and I had to walk through a metal detector. That was new.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:o

Makes me wonder if these ERs are getting threats.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 am The hospital denies it happens at their hospital, but the doctor practices at multiple hospitals in the area.

AFAIK KFOR is sticking by the original story: https://kfor.com/news/local/patients-ov ... mbulances/

Believe the doctor or the hospital, it's a :pickle:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:09 am //anecdotal evidence// Well, I can say I have seen EMT's with patients on gurneys waiting in outer corridors in every hospital I've been in throughout August.
:snippity:

I have been on all campuses at least once from June to present day. In the last several weeks as the Delta variant has spread. I have often found EMT's standing by a patient on a gurney in the hallways awaiting their chance to enter the ED. Sometimes it is just one crew. Sometimes it's several. I've seen the ambulance apron packed with people in safety vests flagging regular street traffic around the line of ambulances waiting to enter the ED.

I've had to flash my vax card so many times, I put it in a clear plastic sleeve so I don't wear it out.
:shock:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
filly

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:58 pm :o

Funny you mention that. I had the dubious privilege of going to the ER 11 days ago and the hospital had a large, professionally produced sign with a picture of a nurse at the entrance. Basically it said that "We are here to help you but we will not tolerate any of our employees being threatened, harassed or abused. You will be prosecuted." The state of the nation.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:09 am //anecdotal evidence// Well, I can say I have seen EMT's with patients on gurneys waiting in outer corridors in every hospital I've been in throughout August.

The Portland Metro area has three large private healthcare providers: Kaiser, Providence, and Legacy. It also has two public providers: VA Hospital, and OHSU (Oregon Health Sciences University). All three private services are using grant funds to augment their radio systems used to coordinate security (SEC), facitlities (FAC), patient transport (PT), and environmental services (EV)(ake househeeping). SEC is generally the driving force because "behavioral issues" have increased dramatically.

When we took the baby to the ER last week there were 9 ambulances parked in the bay with their crews (and I assume patients) waiting to get into the adult ER. Fortunately, there were only about 5 people ahead of us at the pediatric ER (right across the driveway) so we were only there about 4 hours. Some of the same ambulances were still there, others had left and been replaced by new ones. There were 11 in the bay when we left, from at least 3 different counties. I also noticed today the number of air flight helicopters flying over my friend's house in the flight path. We heard 5 helicopters in about 3 hours. Usual number used to be 2-3 per week.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-06/ ... /100430208

Community leaders in the Kimberley are rallying to shut down rumours that the infernal spirit of Lucifer is being injected into people who get the COVID-19 jab.

Some American-based preachers are distributing emails and videos warning that COVID-19 vaccines are evil and the work of Satan, and the notion has infected some Christian communities in the West Australian outback.

Veteran Aboriginal health worker Kathy Watson said people spreading false information about the COVID-19 vaccination and its links to the devil were "mad".
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

filly wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:35 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:58 pm :o

Funny you mention that. I had the dubious privilege of going to the ER 11 days ago and the hospital had a large, professionally produced sign with a picture of a nurse at the entrance. Basically it said that "We are here to help you but we will not tolerate any of our employees being threatened, harassed or abused. You will be prosecuted." The state of the nation.

Verbal and physical attacks on health workers surge as emotions boil during latest COVID-19 wave
When the security guard at Methodist Hospital San Antonio met the visitor at the door of the children’s emergency room on a Saturday afternoon in early August, the officer’s request was simple: The man needed to get a temperature screening to make sure he showed no early signs of COVID-19 before entering the hospital.

The man refused, became agitated and began angrily shouting, pulling out his camera to record the guard and hospital staff.
:snippity:
It was, relatively speaking, a small blow-up, but Texas hospital workers and health care officials say incidents like it have been rising in both number and intensity this summer as tensions boil during the delta-fueled fourth surge in COVID-19 hospitalizations.

“Our staff have been cursed at, screamed at, threatened with bodily harm and even had knives pulled on them,” said Jane McCurley, chief nursing executive for Methodist Healthcare System, speaking at a press conference five days after the incident in the children’s ER. “It is escalating. … It’s just a handful at each facility who have been extremely abusive. But there is definitely an increasing number of occurrences every day.”
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/09/01 ... h-workers/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Nurses having knives pulled on them, principals threatened with citizens arrest, flight attendants physically assaulted… We’ve failed as a species. Let’s just give it all to the cockroaches now and get it over with.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:04 pm

AFAIK KFOR is sticking by the original story: https://kfor.com/news/local/patients-ov ... mbulances/

Believe the doctor or the hospital, it's a :pickle:
The Rolling Stone is seriously walking back on its reporting.
Update: One hospital has denied Dr. Jason McElyea’s claim that ivermectin overdoses are causing emergency room backlogs and delays in medical care in rural Oklahoma, and Rolling Stone has been unable to independently verify any such cases as of the time of this update.
The National Poison Data System states there were 459 reported cases of ivermectin overdose in the United States in August. Oklahoma-specific ivermectin overdose figures are not available, but the count is unlikely to be a significant factor in hospital bed availability in a state that, per the CDC, currently has a 7-day average of 1,528 Covid-19 hospitalizations. The doctor is affiliated with a medical staffing group that serves multiple hospitals in Oklahoma. Following widespread publication of his statements, one hospital that the doctor’s group serves, NHS Sequoyah, said its ER has not treated any ivermectin overdoses and that it has not had to turn away anyone seeking care. This and other hospitals that the doctor’s group serves did not respond to requests for comment and the doctor has not responded to requests for further comment. We will update if we receive more information.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... d-1220608/
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras »

Here's a website that keeps track of the obits of anti-vaxxers dying of covid: https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

It seems to add one or two new death notices each day.
MisterC

Post by MisterC »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:37 am Hopefully this tweet will be removed soon, reported a bunch of them -- now they are sharing home recipes on how to make Hydroxychloroquine :argument:

https:// twitter.com/RossBetsyW/status/1431617765589274627
Just from Twitter's preview of the article, I spot two major facepalms: It's posted by a Dr. Betty Martini - who, as it turns out, is basing that "Dr." on an honorary Doctor of Humanities degree awarded by an unaccredited religious institution :brickwallsmall: But not only that, the article even opens with "I don't know who posted this formula", so for all I know, they could be making Pepto-Bismol :roll:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”