Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
filly

Re: Spreadnecks: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by filly »

ZinWhit wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:41 pm Upthread I talk about local antimask/Vax, natural herd immunity, drs associated with our local hospital.

Today, they face PRN.

Serves them all right.
Sounds like Taitz wrote this. With fewer typos.

And because total strangers have the right to demand stuff from a hospital. All of the other folks who had to die alone were just little people.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hold up. JPC, that's not really you in real life? :(

Thank you, Filly! Had forgotten about Liberal Redneck, he is hilarious and really hot too. :P Gotta go back and look at some of his other videos, it's been a while. He's awesome. That is so funny about putting them in the barn in a box on some straw on them and if they don't get better...

He's on Twitter too also.

filly wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:48 am

More Ivermectin follies...

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Horsewoman that I am/was, I enjoyed this tremendously. He is spot on.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

My reactions to Harry Turtledove's retweet of this:

Is he the science fiction and fantasy author by that name? Apparently, he is!

He's still alive? Apparently, so.

I thought his politics tended toward the conservative. Apparently, not, at least based on this retweet:

Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:18 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:36 pm They have just been tolerated/coddled more since the greed is good 80’s.
Be careful. Some of us resemble that remark. Or at least, our avatars do!
Hmmm…
Yes…..
About your avatar… :thor: :thor: :thor:
;P
Dave from down under

Does appear to be the account of the writer (and I really enjoyed some of his stories - others I couldn’t get into)..

Any way his Twitter account suggests that he is not a fan of the stupid….

Harry Turtledove
@HNTurtledove
·
30m
"I call upon — most somberly — the arrest for sedition of this fascist, Andy Biggs."

I'm sure my call has a better chance for results than Nazi Andy's, because he’s really guilty of something.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

So glad I managed to avoid Biggs' district. The one I landed in isn't too much better though.

There is an awful lot of crazy out here for a state that went for Biden and has two blue Senators.

My nextdoor is a cesspool. :crazy:

I guess it would have been nice to vote against Biggs, but now I'll vote against Lesko :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Lani

Post by Lani »

A New Jersey woman calling herself the AntiVaxMomma on Instagram sold several hundred fake COVID-19 vaccination cards at $200 a pop to New York City-area jab dodgers, including people working in hospitals and nursing homes, prosecutors said today.

For an extra $250, a second scammer would then enter a bogus card buyer’s name into a New York state vaccination database, which feeds systems used to verify vaccine status at places they’re required, such as concerts and sporting events, prosecutors said.

Jasmine Clifford, of Lyndhurst, New Jersey, was charged today with offering a false instrument, criminal possession of a forged instrument and conspiracy. Authorities say she sold about 250 fake vaccine cards in recent months.

:snippity:

Prosecutors say Barkley entered at least 10 names into the state’s vaccine database while working at a Patchogue medical clinic and received payments for her work from Clifford through the services Zelle and CashApp.
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/08/ ... ion-cards/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

Too counter the ugly tales of the covidiots, I found this story about Harry Turtledove when I tried to satisfy my curiosity about what he had been up to lately.

A long time fan of one of Turtledove's series (he writes several series, including at least one alternate history series) was suffering from terminal cancer. He was curious about how one of the series was going to end. The sick man's friends put the word out on Reddit, asking if anyone had an "in" with Turtledove. Turtledove's daughters got word, and let their father know about the sick man's request. Not only did Turtledove give the sick man the galleys of the latest book in the series, he called up the sick man and had a conversation about where he was planning on taking the series.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
raison de arizona

Thanks for the charming Turtledove story FiveAcres, always nice to hear a little balance!
Lani wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:23 pm
A New Jersey woman calling herself the AntiVaxMomma on Instagram sold several hundred fake COVID-19 vaccination cards at $200 a pop to New York City-area jab dodgers, including people working in hospitals and nursing homes, prosecutors said today.
Aha! NY uses an app that is tied to a statewide vaccination database!
For an extra $250, a second scammer would then enter a bogus card buyer’s name into a New York state vaccination database, which feeds systems used to verify vaccine status at places they’re required, such as concerts and sporting events, prosecutors said.
Drats.

Glad they caught her and her accomplice, now to throw the book at them!

OK, so they said she sold ~250 at 200$ a pop, that's $50k, not bad for a side gig. Plus the "at least" 10 database entries she sold at 250$ apiece.

I hope they can track down her customers and get them too, also. Especially the ones entered into the state database.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Not only wrong name, but the name is written over two lines and the lot number are written just all over the place. A correctly filled out form has the lot number on the 2nd line under the Moderna name. And if I can decipher the mess properly, the lot number written into the form is both the same for first and second shot, which is clearly not possible. Only five to six shots can be taken from the same bottle, nobody gets the second shot from the same bottle :brickwallsmall: Also real nurses / doctors put their signature in, not some fictive name in block letters. :brickwallsmall:
Dave from down under

A lot of effort and stupidity instead of a free vaccine...
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It would be great to have COVIDIOTS in the title of this topic.

Incredible expose by Time on the scam and fraud of "America's Frontline Doctors", shameful how they've ripped people off, gotten them fired from jobs, and even died from their incompetence. Horrifying that they can get away with this.
Dr. Siyab Panhwar, a cardiology fellow at the University of Tulane: “The anti-vax movement as a whole is one big multi-level marketing scheme.”
This is just the beginning of the story:
How 'America's Frontline Doctors' Sold Access to Bogus COVID-19 Treatments—and Left Patients in the Lurch
BY VERA BERGENGRUEN AUGUST 26, 2021 6:34 PM EDT

Mike says he was struggling with COVID-19 when he felt his breathing getting worse. He did not want to go to the Veterans Affairs hospital near his home, where he believed doctors might put him on a ventilator. And he knew they would not prescribe the treatment he really wanted: a drug called ivermectin.

So in late July, Mike, who says he is a 48-year-old teacher and disabled veteran from New York state, contacted America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD), a group he had been following on social media. AFLD has been a leading promoter of ivermectin, a medication typically used to treat parasitic worms in livestock, as a “safe and effective treatment” for COVID-19. Through its website, Mike says, he paid the group $90 for a telemedicine appointment with a doctor willing to prescribe the drug.

A week later, he was still anxiously waiting for the consultation. Calls and emails to AFLD went unreturned, he says. Finally, he called his bank to report a fraudulent charge. “Not even an apology,” Mike, whom TIME is referring to using a pseudonym because of his concerns about his job, told TIME in an interview. “This is absolutely nuts. This organization is not helping anyone but their pocketbooks.”

Similar stories have flooded anti-vaccine forums and messaging apps in recent weeks as some customers and donors raise doubts about AFLD. The group describes itself as a “non-partisan” group of medical professionals. But it originated as a right-wing political organization, and since its founding has consistently spread medical misinformation. Its name implies the group consists of physicians on the frontlines of the pandemic, but it’s not clear how many of its members have spent any time treating patients with COVID-19.
https://time.com/6092368/americas-front ... =129755669

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Lani

Post by Lani »

She also left the airport before screeners confirmed her hotel reservations. No surprise - her info was false. She was caught when she went to the airport for her return flight. Sadly, falsifying a vaccination card is only a misdemeanor. She's being held in OCCC pending bail of $2000.

ETA: This a response to the posts about the woman who entered Hawaii with a fake vax card and got busted, above.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dave from down under

More from down under

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-09- ... /100425316

A judge has told a Victorian man jailed for encouraging attendance at a Sydney anti-lockdown rally his actions were "stupid", "irrational" and dangerous, dismissing his appeal.

Key points:

Khallouf was last month sentenced to eight months’ jail for charges including making false representations to police.
He must serve his minimum jail term of three months
Khallouf posted videos of himself on social media flouting health restrictions
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

ZinWhit wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:46 pm I've posted about a group of doctors who own a major urgent care / family practice in Roseburg, Oregon, some who are on the board of CHI-Mercy hospital that is currently overflowing and had a person die waiting for a bed, who are anti mask and Vax, pro herd immunity, and a scourge on our community.

Snips from an 8/26/21 blog post.

https://www.evergreenfamilymedicine.com ... ugust-2021

"Douglas County is experiencing the reality of the delta variant, with further viral mutations on the horizon. Mandates of vaccination, without exceptions, and outdoor masking won’t change that. If messaging and actions were designed to divide, they could not be more effective. Opinions expressed in public forums and social media serve as a thermometer of the heat and blaming in our community.

Some have advocated the hospital not admit ill patients who are unvaccinated. Those who have chosen to be vaccinated blame the unvaccinated for immune escape of the variant. It is likely just the opposite. "

"4. Early outpatient treatment works. At Evergreen Family Medicine, we are aggressive in those stratified to be at risk in this early phase. We believe Regeneron, Ivermectin, anticoagulation, and judicious use of steroids and active monitoring is keeping patients out of the hospital."

"5. There is little, if any, spread of COVID from asymptomatic persons. Like other viral infections, if you are sick, you should stay home. There is no need to quarantine the asymptomatic healthy."

"4. Children need to return to school Without masks. Without vaccination. Covid 19 will not go away. Instead, we are transitioning now from a pandemic to endemic status. Children have more chance of dying in a car wreck, unintentional drug overdose, or influence than from Covid. And children rarely spread the virus."
I assume you have seen this?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

UK
Welsh teen in hospital with Covid targeted online by anti-vaxxers
17-year-old accused of being an “actress paid by the government” after urging young people to get vaccinated

Nadeem Badshah
Tue 31 Aug 2021 20.19 BST

A 17-year-old in hospital with coronavirus has said she has been targeted by anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists on social media after urging young people to have the vaccine.

Maisy Evans said she has been accused of being a “liar” and an “actress paid by the government” by online trolls.

The teenager has had symptoms including dizziness, shortness of breath, headaches, a loss of smell and taste, as well as suffering a Covid-related blood clot on her lung. She tested positive for the virus on 14 August, three days after having her first Pfizer jab.

However, doctors have insisted her illness and her blood clot are unrelated to the vaccine.

Evans, from Newport, south Wales, told Sky News: “I’ve had to deal with a lot of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists which is deeply frustrating.

“I’ve been called a liar, an actress paid by the government to push certain agendas, Satan, a Nazi, evil, and so many more things.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ti-vaxxers
slq

Post by slq »

Anti-mask anti-vaccine COVIDIOT family member’s outraged FB post yesterday: “can you believe the [private company] hospital won’t ‘allow’ (yes she put this in quotes) me to have my elective outpatient surgery in September!? :mad: Freedumbs!”

This is in Idaho, where people like her have caused the state (yesterday) to report only 4 ICU beds available in the entire state. Also, I think I her surgery is o besity surgery of some kind.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ktvb.c ... cc6884b304

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Ivermectin should fix her right up. It cures everything.
raison de arizona

bill_g wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:48 am Ivermectin should fix her right up. It cures everything.
Shit yerself to a thin new you!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Don't be a Sheep, use Sheep medicine!
Hic sunt dracones
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

Once they figure out that the active ingredient in Heartgard is ivermectin, there won't be any left to treat dogs.
I've heard this bull before.
DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo »

All the way to the top.jpg
All the way to the top.jpg (87.75 KiB) Viewed 1326 times
I've heard this bull before.
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:55 am Don't be a Sheep, use Sheep medicine!
Worms and bots sheep, worms and bots!

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”