Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Spreadnecks: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:oopsy: :doh:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Clipping from another piece on the story:

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-parasite-dr ... 06633.html
In a video posted on his Facebook page, Dr. Rob Karas said ivermectin is one of nine medications he's prescribed for COVID-19 to inmates at the jail and has been administering there since October. Karas said no inmates are forced to take the medication and they can refuse it.

Karas said the jail has had 531 virus cases and zero deaths and only one inmate hospitalized. In a Facebook post, Karas said 67% of the jail's inmates have been vaccinated against the virus.

Karas, who said he has had COVID-19 twice and has taken ivermectin, defended administering it to patients.

“Do you want us to try and fight like we're at the beaches of Normandy or do you want me to tell what a lot of people do, which is go home and ride it out and go to the ER when your lips turn blue?" Karas said.
Doctors who prescribe drugs like that based off personal belief really need to get in serious trouble.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neeneko wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:08 pm

Clipping from another piece on the story:

https://news.yahoo.com/anti-parasite-dr ... 06633.html
In a video posted on his Facebook page, Dr. Rob Karas said ivermectin is one of nine medications he's prescribed for COVID-19 to inmates at the jail and has been administering there since October. Karas said no inmates are forced to take the medication and they can refuse it.

Karas said the jail has had 531 virus cases and zero deaths and only one inmate hospitalized. In a Facebook post, Karas said 67% of the jail's inmates have been vaccinated against the virus.

Karas, who said he has had COVID-19 twice and has taken ivermectin, defended administering it to patients.

“Do you want us to try and fight like we're at the beaches of Normandy or do you want me to tell what a lot of people do, which is go home and ride it out and go to the ER when your lips turn blue?" Karas said.
Doctors who prescribe drugs like that based off personal belief really need to get in serious trouble.
If he's telling inmates to go home and ride anything out, how good of a doctor can he really be?
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:19 pm If he's telling inmates to go home and ride anything out, how good of a doctor can he really be?
The kind lowest bidders and old boy networks get you?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

neeneko wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:20 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:19 pm If he's telling inmates to go home and ride anything out, how good of a doctor can he really be?
The kind lowest bidders and old boy networks get you?
Apparently.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

We've come full circle from Malheur and it's about poop again.

notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

What a shock, the purpose of Ivermectin is to KILL the resident worms and then clear the system of the eggs they laid.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

This is one of the things which ivermectin kills:
bot fly larva.jpg
bot fly larva.jpg (77.58 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
Bot fly larva in a horse's stomach.

Ivermectin also works against large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis in horses.

You can get it in apple flavour!

But it doesn't work for COVID.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Someone could start a rumor that the way to prevent the diarrhea is to also use it as a suppository.
Jim

Post by Jim »

dan1100 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:04 pm Someone could start a rumor that the way to prevent the diarrhea is to also use it as a suppository.
Now, now, be nice. Just take this negative and make it into a positive. Time for a colonoscopy!!!
tek

Post by tek »

Oh, well, in that case carry on.
:brickwallsmall:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

dan1100 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:04 pm Someone could start a rumor that the way to prevent the diarrhea is to also use it as a suppository.
Ivermectin comes in tablets (for human use for rosacea, etc.), paste form (used for horses), and the very convenient injectable form (swine, goats, bovines). All the formulations are different depending on the species of animal targeted. Goats, for example, process the active ingredient much more rapidly than other livestock, so the dosage is different. Horses don't get injectable ivermectin because horses are prone to developing severe clostridial infections at the injection site. There's a painkiller called Banamine, extensively used for horses which are colicking, which has a well known off label use as an ORAL sub-lingual use in horses, but the package labelling states it's an injectable. I've seen some photos of the horrible effects of the clostridial infections from people not following their vet's instructions to syringe into mouth UNDER THE TONGUE.

I think these idiots should use the injectable version.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ivermectin IS approved for humans.

I've forwarded several articles to my sister-in-law about Covid and Ivermectin. She is really a sharp cookie with a master's degree in immunology. However, she's also conservative and cautious. She's been reading a lot of the articles about Ivermectin on the internet and there's lots of articles about how well it works. Lots of organizations have been testing Ivermectin, as they should. The trouble is finding randomized double blind placebo control studies. In lieu of those, some meta-analysis of available studies have been touting how wonderful Ivermectin is. So, does putting together all those deficient studies improve the output, or, as a doctor I like to follow states, GIGO.

Anyway, because my SIL is trying hard to find the correct information, I know that she will dismiss any article which starts with the comment that Ivermectin is for animals. She knows that they are not taking her concerns seriously and I understand her point of view. Many current drugs ARE being tested for their effectiveness to fight Covid. Ivermectin IS one of many drugs, already approved for humans, which is being studied. The fact that it also is effective for another purpose in animals does not mean that it should automatically be dismissed.

So the argument against Ivermectin should be that it has not been shown to be effective in fighting Covid, not that it also serves a medical purpose in large animals.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:28 pm Here's a Florida man who got himself charged with a 30 year felony for attacking a child with a mask.

Update:

“One of the students (victim) did not want to be videotaped. The student attempted to grab Bauman’s phone. He responded by pushing the student backwards into the fence,” police added. Bauman was “immediately taken into custody.” Police initially said he was charged with aggravated child abuse, a first-degree felony, but later revised the charge to abuse of a child without great bodily harm, a third-degree felony. He was booked into the Broward County Jail after his arrest. Bauman and his attorney could not be reached for comment by Heavy.
:snippity:

Bauman said in the video he received a phone call saying that if his daughter did not attend school, she would be removed from the school. He said, “She is coming. You are not letting her in.” When the administrator said she needs to be masked, Bauman responded, “She does not. The school board policy is illegal.” He said his daughter doesn’t qualify or need the mask exemption policy, which he said was also illegal.

Bauman told the administrator, “She’s not putting on a mask. This is illegal what you are doing.” The video shows his daughter trying to walk into the school as an administrator physically blocks her, without touching her, moving from side to side as Isabel tries to get past him. After his daughter got past that man and security approached Bauman dares them to “put your hands on her.”

In a third video, Bauman can be seen filming other students and is confronted by someone off camera who says, “stop filming the kids, sir.” He replies, “I’m filming my kid.” The video shows the man who told him not to film is school resource officer Paul Johnson, who would eventually arrest him days later.

4. Bauman Has Been Involved in Several Altercations at Local Businesses Over Mask Requirements During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Was Accused of Stalking a Dance Studio Owner in 2018

According to the police report, Bauman lives in Fort Lauderdale and was born in Latvia. Little other information about his background or where he works was available. A LinkedIn profile for Bauman lists him only as “owner,” but does not specify what he is the owner of. On his YouTube channel, Bauman posted a confrontation he had with an employee at a Dick’s Sporting Goods store over its mask policy. The video, from January 2021, can be watched above.

According to the South Florida Sun Sentinel, Bauman has been involved in numerous disputes over mask polices at stores and city buildings around the region since the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic began. He has received trespass warnings from at least five businesses, police records obtained by the newspaper show.

Bauman went to a Home Depot in Fort Lauderdale wearing pink thong underwear as a mask in August 2020 and became aggressive when security told him that wasn’t adequate, the newspaper reports. He then went to the Fort Lauderdale Police Department two weeks later and was refused entry for not wearing a mask, and again put the pink thong on his face, according to the Sun Sentinel.

During another incident at Publix, he told grocery store workers he had an unspecified medical condition that prevented him from wearing a mask, the newspaper reports. He also was involved in incidents at UPS, a post office and a pharmacy, according to the newspaper. A report obtained by the newspaper says Bauman called a woman who told him to wear a mask at a pharmacy in 2020 a monkey and punched her in the face, leading to the woman throwing a chair at him and hitting him.

Broward County court records show that in 2018 a dance studio owner obtained a protective order against Bauman for stalking. According to the Sun Sentinel, he was accused of threatening the studio owner, his wife and his kids.

Students have countered the protesters at the high school during the four days where Bauman and his supporters have gathered at the start of the school day. A video from the day of Bauman’s arrest shows students chanting at the protesters, “wear a mask, wear a mask.”
"He said his daughter doesn’t qualify or need the mask exemption policy."

Bauman is a lovely man. He's a racist and stalker. He assaults people. Bauman plays this anti-mask shit everywhere. He has at least 5 trespass warning because of his anti-mask insanity.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
filly

Post by filly »

Against FDA warning, Houston doctor claims to have used Ivermectin on 'thousands' of COVID patients

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Ivermectin was developed to treat parasites in both humans and animals.

It's an FDA-approved drug for that specific purpose at a very specific dose, but for more than a year, Dr. Joseph Varon said he has proudly been using it, off-label, to treat thousands of COVID-19 patients admitted to United Memorial Medical Center

"I have used Ivermectin in a few thousand patients," he said. "I cannot tell you the exact number, but I know that it's been quite a large number of patients and I have not seen a single significant side-effect. Not one," said Varon.

He and his colleagues began touting the drug last December, holding a press conference to implore the medical community to use it as part of COVID-19 treatment.

But a recent surge on animal feed stores, where the drug is sold as a de-wormer for cows and horses, has the FDA sending out a warning, saying Ivermectin should not be used to treat or prevent coronavirus.

It is not approved for that use.
https://abc13.com/ivermectin-covid-trea ... /10976044/

This Dr. Varon is a fraud. The media has written a lot of stories about his fight against COVID. Early on in the pandemic Channel 2 in Houston did many features on him touting his use of ... hydroxychloroquine! He even allowed cameras into his hospital to show the women he "cured" with it and then said he never lost a patient to COVID. A few months later he let cameras back in to be the hero who worked over 220 days straight unsuccessfully treating COVID patients. Now it's Invermectin. I've seen this guy profiled on the national news. Apparently nobody does a Google search to see what a nut he is.

Sadly, the hospital where he works is in a poor area of town. I suspect many locals have gone there because of his media coverage.

It infuriates me.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Like he's going to tell us if any of his horse wormer patients died of covid.

But as long as he's prescribing the human version, I'm just going to roll my eyes. It's the idiots buying it from the feed store that are going to have long-term liver damage. Thanks Fox News.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:30 pm Ivermectin IS approved for humans.

I've forwarded several articles to my sister-in-law about Covid and Ivermectin. She is really a sharp cookie with a master's degree in immunology. However, she's also conservative and cautious. She's been reading a lot of the articles about Ivermectin on the internet and there's lots of articles about how well it works. Lots of organizations have been testing Ivermectin, as they should. The trouble is finding randomized double blind placebo control studies. In lieu of those, some meta-analysis of available studies have been touting how wonderful Ivermectin is. So, does putting together all those deficient studies improve the output, or, as a doctor I like to follow states, GIGO.

Anyway, because my SIL is trying hard to find the correct information, I know that she will dismiss any article which starts with the comment that Ivermectin is for animals. She knows that they are not taking her concerns seriously and I understand her point of view. Many current drugs ARE being tested for their effectiveness to fight Covid. Ivermectin IS one of many drugs, already approved for humans, which is being studied. The fact that it also is effective for another purpose in animals does not mean that it should automatically be dismissed.

So the argument against Ivermectin should be that it has not been shown to be effective in fighting Covid, not that it also serves a medical purpose in large animals.
I wrote the below when you posted about your brother, SIL, and niece. Then I forgot that this was in my draft folder. I hope it's ok that I'm posting this
MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:09 pm
My SIL texted me today that my niece won't be in the community orchestra. They require a vaccination card. Even if my niece was vaccinated today, she wouldn't be fully vaccinated for 6 weeks. My niece is disappointed, but her parents haven't changed their minds about vaccinating her. I did talk to my SIL today. She and my physician brother are concerned about serious side effects from the vaccines. They feel it's better to avoid the vaccine and just use Ivermectin if my niece does get Covid. :roll: I'm trying to convince my SIL that even if they use Ivermectin, my niece could experience Long Covid and that should be avoided at all costs. My brother and SIL are firm believers in vaccinations. It's just this one which gives them pause because there are so many authoritative articles talking about bad outcomes from the vaccine and studies touting the effectiveness of Ivermectin.
All of this is sad.

Your brother and SIL are falling victim to the confirmation bias. Both know where to find more accurate info. There are very few double blind studies because withholding a potentially helpful treatment would be unethical in this current covid situation.

Here's a meta analysis:
Main results
We found 14 studies with 1678 participants investigating ivermectin compared to no treatment, placebo, or standard of care. No study compared ivermectin to an intervention with proven efficacy. There were nine studies treating participants with moderate COVID‐19 in inpatient settings and four treating mild COVID‐19 cases in outpatient settings. One study investigated ivermectin for prevention of SARS‐CoV‐2 infection. Eight studies had an open‐label design, six were double‐blind and placebo‐controlled. Of the 41 study results contributed by included studies, about one third were at overall high risk of bias.

Ivermectin doses and treatment duration varied among included studies.
The authors explain that until more research is published, such types of meta-analysis isn't very accurate. The studies published to date used small subject groups, used very different types of methodology, and many showed high levels of bias.
Authors' conclusions
Based on the current very low‐ to low‐certainty evidence, we are uncertain about the efficacy and safety of ivermectin used to treat or prevent COVID‐19. The completed studies are small and few are considered high quality. Several studies are underway that may produce clearer answers in review updates. Overall, the reliable evidence available does not support the use of ivermectin for treatment or prevention of COVID‐19 outside of well‐designed randomized trials.
Your brother and SIL is basing their opinion about ivermectin on potentially biased research. Your brother and sil are assuming that their daughter's treating physician will agree to prescribe Ivermectin. For a teenager.

What are her parents going to do? Doctor shop until they find someone willing to prescribe Ivermectin?

Your brother and SIL are focused likely on VAERS*, which is a self-report database. I'm not sure if VAERS can be filtered for physician comments vs patients comments. I sure they're also reading peer reviewed research articles ... that focus on negative side effects.

Your brother and SIL are willing to try an inadequately tested drug instead of a vaccine administered to 33% to 5 billion people? (33% of the global population are fully vaccinated.)

I'll go with vaccines. I find it appalling that your brother and SIL are researching treatments for a disease with a proven vaccine.

If your brother and SI vaccinated their daughter and researched treatments, they'd each get a hold star.

*My vaccine reaction was reported on VAERS ... by my doctor because of my allergic reaction to the vaccine. I'll be first in line for my booster when I qualify for it even with my reaction, which could be worse with each booster.

I'll take that risk. The vaccine could save my life.

ETA: linky for world population stats.
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

LM K - You have it exactly right. And there is nothing that I can do about it.

There has been some articles about the possibility that the vaccine could cross the brain barrier. As a psychiatrist, my brother has seen two patients who did experience mental issues after having been vaccinated (I don't know the details). That is driving his concern. But we all know that correlation does not necessarily denote causation. That's why they ask that all possible side effects be reported and investigated.

As I told my SIL, from the beginning of the pandemic I've done everything (mostly) to keep from getting Covid. It's not that I fear dying. It's that I fear getting Long Covid and then have to live with debilitating symptoms for the rest of my life. And that's exactly what I fear for young people, like my nieces.

Actually, the one who really pisses me off is my oldest sister. She has a master's degree in mathematics, is a retired casualty actuary, and is brilliant. Unfortunately, she believes that she can figure all this out by doing internet research. At least my brother and his wife have solid biology backgrounds. My oldest sister has a blog and she recently posted an article stating that the Covid vaccines don't really work as hoped, then quotes articles which the doctors I follow have criticized. My sister normally writes about peak oil and makes all sorts of predictions about energy and economic disaster for the world. Obviously another subject she feels she's now an expert in. Fortunately I think most of her followers are whack-a-doodles so my sister is just preaching to folks already avoiding the vaccine.
LM K

Post by LM K »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:30 pm Ivermectin IS approved for humans.

WHO Bans Ivermectin Use For COVID-19 Patients, FLCCC: Proven No Side Effects

Your brother and SIL might be following the Front Line Covid Critical Care or FLCCC Alliance. The FLCCC has a hard on for Ivermectin. They even help you Doctor shop so you can get human Ivermectin.

Frontiers Removes Controversial Ivermectin Paper Pre-Publication
The FLCCC’s paper (also posted on the organization’s website) reviewed epidemiological and clinical evidence on ivermectin’s use in people infected with and exposed to SARS-CoV-2. In it, the authors argued that health agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) should update their recommendations to include the drug.

Frontiers takes no position on the efficacy of ivermectin as a treatment of patients with COVID-19, however, we do take a very firm stance against unbalanced or unsupported scientific conclusions.—Frederick Fenter, Frontiers

During review of the article in what the journal refers to as “the provisional acceptance phase,” Fenter says in the statement, members of Frontiers’s research integrity team identified “a series of strong, unsupported claims based on studies with insufficient statistical significance, and at times, without the use of control groups.”

The statement continues: “Further, the authors promoted their own specific ivermectin-based treatment which is inappropriate for a review article and against our editorial policies. In our view, this paper does not offer an objective nor balanced scientific contribution to the evaluation of ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19.”

This isn’t the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin. In December, Kory gave a statement at a US Senate hearing on COVID-19 treatments in which he called ivermectin “effectively a ‘miracle drug’” that could obliterate disease transmission and prevent illness—claims that Associated Press fact-checkers labelled “False” at the time. Kory, who formerly oversaw critical care at the UW Health in Wisconsin, tells The Scientist that he now regrets using “miracle” and other hyperbolic terminology.

Later in December, FLCCC founder Paul Marik, the first author on the now-rejected Frontiers manuscript and a professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School, wrote a paper reviewing ivermectin that included references to debunked papers, including an observational study of ivermectin in COVID-19 patients led by now-discredited Surgisphere Corporation. That study, which had been posted on the preprint server SSRN, was taken down at the request of one of the authors back in May after concerns were raised about the provenance of the company’s data.

The NIH, which last updated its advice on ivermectin in COVID-19 patients on February 11, 2021, states that most of the studies claiming to show benefits of ivermectin contain “incomplete information and significant methodological limitations, which make it difficult to exclude common causes of bias.”

The agency concludes that “there are insufficient data . . . to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19,” and calls for “adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials.”

Kory argues that these common criticisms ignore the fact that there are several groups of researchers in favor of ivermectin’s use, and that the urgency of the situation means that health organizations should be looking at smaller, uncontrolled trials and observational data as well as gold-standard trials. He adds that larger trials of the drug are underway or planned. The multicenter TOGETHER trial led by researchers at McMaster University, for example, was announced earlier this year.

Responding to the Frontiers statement’s invitation to the authors to submit a revised version of the paper, Kory says that while he would have been open to removing mentions of his own team’s treatment protocol, he doesn’t want to work with the journal again. “There was no communication with us, no telling us of their concerns, no discussion” during this process, he says. “The idea that I would resubmit to that journal is fairly preposterous, don’t you think?”
:violin:

The group's statement about vaccines:
What is your position on vaccines?
The FLCCC Alliance has always maintained that our protocols are a bridge to vaccines and a safety net for those who cannot or have not been vaccinated or are vaccinated and have concerns regarding declining protection against emerging variants. Vaccines have shown efficacy in preventing the most severe outcomes of COVID-19 and are an important part of a multi-modal strategy that must also include early treatment. The decision to get a vaccine should be made in consultation with your health care provider.

Can Ivermectin help reduce the severity of vaccine adverse reactions?
Yes. If someone is suffering from a post vaccine syndrome, FLCCC clinicians and a growing network of colleagues have reported significant clinical responses to ivermectin. Please refer to our I-RECOVER protocol for further information.

Will ivermectin affect the efficacy of the Vaccines?
Although we lack sufficient data to provide definitive guidance, based on pathophysiologic principles, we estimate that ivermectin is unlikely to significantly impact vaccine efficacy.
While the group doesn't oppose vaccines they focus on Ivermectin for prevention.

The FACCC's protocol for treatment was developed Match, 2020. That's a red flag for me. In Oct, 2020 the group made Ivermectin their "core" medication to prevent and treat covid-19.
Please also review our I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19, which was developed for the prevention and early outpatient treatment of COVID-19. Both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All component medicines are FDA-approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles. In October 2020, we added ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
This group bothers me.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just spotted a comment over at Goodreads (private group, so can't link). Her son texted her that he and a friend have been taking the Ivermectin. Sounds like it's a poo-plosion :lol:
LM K

Post by LM K »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:37 pm LM K - You have it exactly right. And there is nothing that I can do about it.

There has been some articles about the possibility that the vaccine could cross the brain barrier. As a psychiatrist, my brother has seen two patients who did experience mental issues after having been vaccinated (I don't know the details). That is driving his concern. But we all know that correlation does not necessarily denote causation. That's why they ask that all possible side effects be reported and investigated.

As I told my SIL, from the beginning of the pandemic I've done everything (mostly) to keep from getting Covid. It's not that I fear dying. It's that I fear getting Long Covid and then have to live with debilitating symptoms for the rest of my life. And that's exactly what I fear for young people, like my nieces.

Actually, the one who really pisses me off is my oldest sister. She has a master's degree in mathematics, is a retired casualty actuary, and is brilliant. Unfortunately, she believes that she can figure all this out by doing internet research. At least my brother and his wife have solid biology backgrounds. My oldest sister has a blog and she recently posted an article stating that the Covid vaccines don't really work as hoped, then quotes articles which the doctors I follow have criticized. My sister normally writes about peak oil and makes all sorts of predictions about energy and economic disaster for the world. Obviously another subject she feels she's now an expert in. Fortunately I think most of her followers are whack-a-doodles so my sister is just preaching to folks already avoiding the vaccine.
That is really tough.

Sometimes it's the most educated that fall for misinformation. It's normal for folks to not recognize when they've fallen victim to confirmation bias and the availability heuristic.

Many whom are highly educated overestimate their ability to find unbiased info. Often we don't have the time or interest to look up the research used by researchers to support or deny that researchers hypothesis.

I research medical crap online all the time. But rather than assume Dr. Google is correct, I ask my doctor what they think about xyz. I can't possibly know as much as they do about xyz.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:47 pm Just spotted a comment over at Goodreads (private group, so can't link). Her son texted her that he and a friend have been taking the Ivermectin. Sounds like it's a poo-plosion :lol:
To gif or not to gif ....
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:47 pm Just spotted a comment over at Goodreads (private group, so can't link). Her son texted her that he and a friend have been taking the Ivermectin. Sounds like it's a poo-plosion :lol:
To gif or not to gif ....
:batting: :daydreaming:

Credit for that word goes to Foster Dad John at The Critter Room. He's fostered lots of kittens and has lots of experience with poo-plosions. :faint:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”