Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
sugar magnolia

Re: Spreadnecks: Coronavirus Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by sugar magnolia »

So he's either making a "hail merry" run with horse paste not approved for humans or he's illegally procuring, transporting and administering prescription meds?

With friends like that........
Jim

Post by Jim »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:45 pm So he's either making a "hail merry" run with horse paste not approved for humans or he's illegally procuring, transporting and administering prescription meds?

With friends like that........
Wish all lawbreakers would advertise like this, makes prosecution so much easier.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:55 pm
tek wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:51 pm "hail merry" :brickwallsmall:
Mayor of Lake Ozark, not doing anything to dispel my preconceived notions of the area.
Lived there for seven years. You would be correct.

I lived there when the first Harry Potter movie came out. I loved the book and asked one of my few friendly neighbors if she'd like to go see it with me. She told me she would NOT be watching movies about witchcraft. She wasn't much younger than me so I asked her if she ever watched the Wizard of Oz growing up.

She wasn't so friendly after that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Here's a Florida man who got himself charged with a 30 year felony for attacking a child with a mask.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

30 years seems like an awful lot. But on the other hand, he has been terrorizing that school since like last week. Perhaps worth making an example out of for other poots who think this aggression against schools is a good idea. He's had every chance to back down and act like a responsible human.
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/25/b ... e-protest/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:34 pm 30 years seems like an awful lot. But on the other hand, he has been terrorizing that school since like last week. Perhaps worth making an example out of for other poots who think this aggression against schools is a good idea. He's had every chance to back down and act like a responsible human.
But for other situations charged under the same aggravated child abuse law, 30 years might not seem like enough. I haven't looked, but I'm sure the range of actions that meet the elements of the law vary widely. At least they have plenty of wiggle room for a plea bargain. We can only hope he's a total sovcit-ish moron who will turn this into a 30 year felony, served day for day.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:34 pm 30 years seems like an awful lot. But on the other hand, he has been terrorizing that school since like last week. Perhaps worth making an example out of for other poots who think this aggression against schools is a good idea. He's had every chance to back down and act like a responsible human.
I can't imagine he'll get 30 years for that, even 5 years would be a pretty good hit.
bbflatt

Post by bbflatt »

...assuming DeSantis doesn't pardon him.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And because of the absolute lack of leadership in our state, every school system is left to fend for themselves. It doesn't always work out so well, either. The largest system in the state finally decided to allow virtual learning for k-6 only. I guess they didn't think it through real well though, because there is NO virtual option for 7-12, so all of those kids who have to go into quarantine are just out 2 weeks of classes.
tencats

Post by tencats »

WI State Sen. André Jacque
"I strongly believe citizens have a fundamental right to expect that their Constitutionally-protected freedoms will be respected by officials at all levels of government. SB 4 & 7, passed this afternoon by the full State Senate, were overwhelmingly supported by citizens at a public hearing last month as they would ensure the freedom to worship and to not be subject to forced vaccination. These two measures help ensure that government officials cannot use Covid-19 as an excuse to grab power at the expense of our liberties. A successful virus response requires time, communication, and trust, not heavy-handed big government mandates."
Report: State Sen. Andre Jacque Breathing With Ventilator After Hospitalized For COVID-19
Outspoken GOP Lawmaker Tested Positive For Coronavirus Earlier This Month
Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 11:40am
https://www.wpr.org/report-state-sen-an ... d-covid-19
State Sen. Andre Jacque remains hospitalized with COVID-19 and was breathing with the help of a ventilator Tuesday, according to a report from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

The newspaper reports Jacque was intubated Monday. A spokesperson confirmed the report to WPR on Wednesday.

"While his condition is currently stable, the days and weeks ahead will continue to be an incredibly stressful and difficult time for Sen. Jacque’s family, as you can imagine," the spokesperson said.

On Friday, Rep. Shae Sortwell, R-Two Rivers, asked for prayers on behalf of his 40-year-old colleague.

"He is in serious need of your prayers tonight," Sortwell posted on Facebook.

The message prompted a profanity-laced response from the senator’s brother. In the searing posthttps://www.facebook.com/pierre.jacque, Pierre Jacque said his family has been "brainwashed by alternative facts."

:shock: :clap:
Pierre Jacque
August 21 at 3:08 PM ·
Shae, respectfully, go and fuck yourself into a hole and then ask your 10k followers to fill it in.
My brother needs prayers, he’s in pretty rough shape. You probably know that better than me. My family isn’t giving me much information because they are afraid I’ll spill the beans and tell the truth.
They’re brainwashed by “alternate facts” now, so I don’t speak for them. But between me, you and all of our assorted “followers” I am praying that you shut the hell up and fuck off. Go get the vaccine. Or at least be honest and let your flock know that the “choice” they are making is between effective scientifically backed preventative medicine, or choking on a vent while their friends and colleagues hide their condition and some insufferable penis looking fuckstick uses their name to beg for prayers and MAGA points.
I believe in freedom of choice, and so I hope that you and the rest of your death cult get exactly what you apparently want so badly. If that’s the choice you’re making, I hope that you can enjoy every moment of gasping for breath while your chief of staff issues a statement that you are ‘tired but in good spirits’. I hope you get the full satisfaction of seeing your family weep on FaceTime while you stubbornly and needlessly die for a delusional 4chan ideology. If that’s your choice, I want that for you. Thoughts and prayers, you fucking piece of shit.
The senator has been an outspoken opponent of COVID-19 vaccine and mask mandates.

"All of these things that are the common sense tools that we have to fight the virus, he has been very against, so the surprise kind of quickly faded and it was just, 'Oh crap, my brother is very, very sick,'" Pierre told WISN 12 News on Tuesday.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd like to buy Pierre Jacque a beer.

(edited for clarity)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:42 am Estiveoshot_20210825_084110.jpg
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

dan1100 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:08 pm
I can't imagine he'll get 30 years for that, even 5 years would be a pretty good hit.
Well, he did say he was coming back that next day and things would "escalate" -- did he mean his sentencing? :P 8-)
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/ ... 570345001/
An emergency room physician who charged $50 for opt-out letters to Leon County parents who don’t want their kids to wear masks in school has been removed from Capital Regional Medical Center following a social media outcry for his ouster.

As a stricter mask mandate requiring a medical excuse took hold Sunday in Florida's capital county, Dr. Brian Warden posted a notice on a statewide anti-mask site inviting Leon County parents to contact him if they need a medical exemption letter. In another post, Warden said he’d provide a medical opt out letter on signed stationery for $50. Screenshots of the posts ricocheted around social media.

The recent medical school graduate had moved from Philadelphia to Tallahassee with his family to work for a physicians group that contracted with CRMC.

“We act with absolute integrity in all that we do, and it is our expectation that providers behave in a way that is consistent with those values,” CRMC spokeswoman Rachel Stiles said in an email Tuesday night. “Immediately upon learning of this physician’s actions, we began the process of removing him from providing services to our hospital patients.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

It's going to be interesting to learn what the FL Medical Board has to say about this.

Warden is diagnosing patients without evaluating them. His actions are despicable.

It's unfortunate that this happened. Hospitals need every emergency provider they can get.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Fun fact: Mrs. FRP and I are Jacque's constituents.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 am Fun fact: Mrs. FRP and I are Jacque's constituents.
Sympathies for that. Sounds like the sensible brother never got into politics.
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:23 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:35 am Fun fact: Mrs. FRP and I are Jacque's constituents.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

fierceredpanda wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:28 am
bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:23 am
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
What!?!? You want to be able to go grocery shopping, and not be asked questions by constituents on almost every aisle? I got that tee shirt, and it's tucked deep in the tee shirt drawer now. I was not fond of being a public crap magnet.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

South Dakota Covid cases quintuple after Sturgis motorcycle rally https://nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south- ... y-n1277567 via
@nbcnews
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

File that under W for Whoa Duh.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:25 am File that under W for Whoa Duh.
Or Whodathunkit?
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:26 am
bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:25 am File that under W for Whoa Duh.
Or Whodathunkit?
or WhutWhoa.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ctin-covid
Inmates at a north-west Arkansas jail have been prescribed a medicine for treating coronavirus that is normally used to deworm livestock, despite federal health warnings to the public in exasperated tones.

Washington county’s sheriff confirmed this week that the jail’s health provider had been prescribing the drug.

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the federal drugs regulator, issued a warning via Twitter last weekend.

“You are not a horse,” it said. “You are not a cow. Seriously, y’all. Stop it.”

Sheriff Tim Helder did not say how many inmates at the 710-bed facility had been given ivermectin and defended the health provider that has been prescribing the medication.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

Seems like a threat to me. Is LE looking at this guy?

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”