Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by raison de arizona »

It's amazing how much crazy that man can fit into a four minute video.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

One of the discount codes above is POSO.

In Spanish, poso means sediment or dregs. It could also refer to coffee grounds or tea leaves.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"Including all nine of them justices"

MyPillow's Mike Lindell readying new lawsuit to convince Supreme Court the election was stolen
Tom Boggioni March 05, 2021

Working under the cloud of a $1.3 billion lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems due to false claims he made about the company participating in election fraud, MyPillow founder Mike Lindell is continuing his crusade on behalf of Donald Trump and announced on Thursday he has a new election lawsuit he hopes to get before the Supreme Court.

As reported by Right Wing Watch, the embattled business owner, who has seen his company take a massive financial hit due to boycotts over pushing Trump's "Big Lie," is paying for both a lawsuit and accompanying documentary -- his second -- to make the case that the 2020 election was tainted by fraud.

In an interview with the Victory Channel's "Flashpoint" program, Lindell promised, "There are great things coming."

"Within the next 10 days or so, there's going to be a platform I'm putting out that's going to be the focal point where everyone can go out and there's they can't stop [us, like they do on] YouTube and all this stuff. What we're gonna do, we're gonna put out evidence every single day, more and more. The stuff that's going on right now, you guys cannot believe it," he excitedly explained.

"As we build this up, and all this other evidence is showing, I'm going to come out with another documentary showing all the foreign interference," he added. "Everybody's gonna know about this, in spite of the media. We're bringing it up, we got the case, it's almost ready, and when we bring it in five, six weeks before the Supreme Court; now let me tell you, by the time it gets there, everyone's gonna see, everyone's gonna know it, including all nine of them justices."

"This time they'll have already seen the evidence, they're gonna have to accept this," he elaborated. "And I'm telling you, it's going to be a 9-0 vote going, 'Wow, this was an attack on our country by foreign actors and domestic.' And I don't know what they do after that—I've said that in my movie—but I will tell you this: They will do something. They have to."
https://www.rawstory.com/mypillows-mike-lindell/

Full interview, starting with a pitch for coffee cups. Hurry, they will sell out. :lol: Mike's at about 11 minutes in.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Force SCOTUS? Oh yeah. I wonder how that will work out for him. Rule that the election was stolen? IANAL (famous disclaimer), but I don't think it works that way.
Largo al factotum.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

This should be a fun ride. 8-)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Larry Sabato of UVA and I follow each other, he's awesome. It's a constant joke that he looks so much like Mike Lindell, he's always teased about it.

Larry 2.JPG
Larry 2.JPG (30.76 KiB) Viewed 5345 times

Here's the latest :lol:

Larry.JPG
Larry.JPG (99.56 KiB) Viewed 5353 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Pro tip.. don't smoke your pillow.
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

northland10 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:06 pm Pro tip.. don't smoke your pillow.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

humblescribe wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 pm One of the discount codes above is POSO.

In Spanish, poso means sediment or dregs. It could also refer to coffee grounds or tea leaves.
Covfefe grounds?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

"What we're gonna do, we're gonna put out evidence every single day, more and more. The stuff that's going on right now, you guys cannot believe it," he excitedly explained.
You mean THEY are STILL stealing the election? :shock:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

covfefe wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:47 pm It's amazing how much crazy that man can fit into a four minute video.
ROFL!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

covfefe wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:47 pm It's amazing how much crazy that man can fit into a four minute video.
Not as amazing when you've seen the ubiquitous commercials.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:47 am
You mean THEY are STILL stealing the election? :shock:
Soros is a slave driver who believes in getting his money's worth... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

A match made in Hell -- Mike Lindell on The Charlie Kirk Show. :twisted: Charlie points out, "He loves Jesus." And "buckle up".

There's about 5 minutes of it on his Telegram
and he is out of his mind. Apparently, two more stores including Sam's Club gave MyPillow the boot.

Holy cow. The "interview" is mostly a monologue. Lindell hasn't a clue what he's talking about with IP addresses and hacking and he's just technically illiterate. He goes on and on in stream of consciousness, from railing about a new YouTube platform he's going to build, to heading to AZ next week to "take down" Ducey and others (he says recalls only need 25% of voters to agree) to his SCOTUS lawsuit... it is really, really something else. And since there's virtually no moderation, it's a chance to hear him just spew forth every ridiculous conspiracy theory and stupid "rabbit hole" (as he himself calls it) he can think of. He says no media outlet challenged his facts, they just didn't cover it. Um, Mikey, they did -- and Dominion gave you point by point why you are lying to sell more pillows. IDK but seems like he made this a lot worse. Damn.

Question: If after all this, he comes out and says he relapsed and was back on drugs and was impaired (which he sure does sounds like he in this interview, literally he goes on for 10-15 minutes without stopping), what happens? Is insanity or impairment able to be used to get out of civil judgments and penalties? When he goes down hard, he'll try anything. Would that work?

Full version can be downloaded or streamed (imagine everyone at Dominion has by now):
The Charlie Kirk Show
1 day ago
EXCLUSIVE: Mike Lindell Uncensored, Unfiltered, and Unedited
48 min left

On a special, exclusive flash episode, American patriot and CEO of MyPillow, Mike Lindell joins The Charlie Kirk Show to sound off on the 2020 election, voting irregularities, vaccines, and so much more. In a landscape where so many platforms, shows, and retailers are trying to silence or cancel Mike, we give Mike a chance to speak his mind total free from censorship. This is content that speaks for itself so make sure you tune in and listen to what Mike has to say.
Stream/download: https://www.podparadise.com/Podcast/1460600818

Google podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... IExAI&ep=6

ETA: Even better: Rumble video!

SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

I dunno. I've thought this for a while. This Lindell guy is mentally deficient, or something. Whatever the correct terminology is nowadays. Can I say simple? Or feeble-minded?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm I dunno. I've thought this for a while. This Lindell guy is mentally deficient, or something. Whatever the correct terminology is nowadays. Can I say simple? Or feeble-minded?
Drugs likely didn’t do him any favors.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm Can I say simple? Or feeble-minded?
A few sandwiches short of a picnic

Roos loose in his top paddock

Off with the fairies

Not firing on all cylinders

A screw loose

Etc
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

SuzieC wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:07 pm I dunno. I've thought this for a while. This Lindell guy is mentally deficient, or something. Whatever the correct terminology is nowadays. Can I say simple? Or feeble-minded?
He worships trump as his deity. Two peas in the same pod, you know.
Largo al factotum.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Having been in what we call "the game" I can tell you one tactic of unscrupulous dealers in the crack industry is to sell rat poison [which has the shape and color of high grade crack, looking like butter chunks], covered with Oragel. Me thinks Lindell got ahold of some "rank rock" as we say on the street.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm Roos loose in his top paddock
:shock:

I like that one. :D
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Asshole also works.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

neonzx wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:54 pm
mimi wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:11 pm Dominion CEO was just on CNBC talking about the lawsuit. It’s just 3 minutes or so.

He was asked if he was going to sue Fox, and he wouldn’t commit or rule it out.
Why not ask about suing DFO T**** ? He was the loudest with the biggest microphone spreading the BS. He's a private citizen now. :P $1.3B
He'd settle and declare bankruptcy long before it saw the inside of a courtroom. I think most companies know donny boys slimy sense of self preservation makes going after him more trouble than it's worth.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

It still confuses me that someone as crazy as Lindell could have ever founded and run a company as large as MyPillow. He doesn't come across as a particularly astute businessman to me.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:59 pm
Question: If after all this, he comes out and says he relapsed and was back on drugs and was impaired (which he sure does sounds like he in this interview, literally he goes on for 10-15 minutes without stopping), what happens? Is insanity or impairment able to be used to get out of civil judgments and penalties? When he goes down hard, he'll try anything. Would that work?

I believe it could work to get him out of some of the judgement but not the legal fees. It's possible dominion could require a public statement and apology where he states he was lying and impaired etc etc since that would effectively mitigate any real damage to them as a company. It would still ruin him though so I don't see it as a path he's likely to take. His crazy would still lose him the mainstream stores regardless of the why, the "christian" groups (those that arent explicitly trump fans) would drop him over the drug relapse, and the trumpys would call him a traitor or coward for "giving in to the deep state" and boycott him as well. At this point he's between a rock and a hard place as far as I can see.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:29 am It still confuses me that someone as crazy as Lindell could have ever founded and run a company as large as MyPillow. He doesn't come across as a particularly astute businessman to me.
I'm not convinced he's all that involved. These days there's a consulting or assistance firm for everything, you've got ones that specialize in patents and start ups, squarespace etc for web design and virtual storefronts, the "christian" industrial complex to build customer base, then you just hire a management team and marketing firm and it practically runs itself when you've got a very narrow set of products. Could even just farm out production to another factory come to think of it. Personally I feel like startups in modern times are like the lottery, most people will sink a sizeable amount of money into it and never win big; but in the end someone does have to occasionally by sheer dumb luck.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”