Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social & Media Fails - FrankSpeech

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wish there was a video of him (assuming it was Lindell) writing that up. I bet the crazed look in his eyes was something to see.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Domenico

Post by Domenico »

This video answers some questions... I think... :confuzzled:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

But on the very top they have "Christ the King." Have they had Jesus on the podcast? Is he coming to the conference? Are they trying to get Jesus to relay the message to Trump?
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:05 am But on the very top they have "Christ the King." Have they had Jesus on the podcast? Is he coming to the conference? Are they trying to get Jesus to relay the message to Trump?
No need for J - T is the chosen one - believe me - his own words on the greens of the WH :twisted:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

keith wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:18 am
much ado wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:04 pm The biblical quote on the left is Ephesians 1:16-22. It might be from the American Standard Version.
Sure looks like a cult.
Hey! I think I just got a letter with that quote from a 'neighbor' claiming to be a substitute for a Jehovah's Witness visitation! (Covid-19 you know) I'll have to go dig it out of my recycling bin to check.

Is this a 'new' secret code going around?

EDIT: Scratch that. The quote on my letter was from Phillippians.
There was a comment on Tony Ortega's site the other day that the JW's are doing that. Tony Ortega is a legit journalist who covers Scientology full-time from his blog at http://www.tonyortega.org. That's notable because Scientology is notorious for sending letters to prospective or former members. Scientology locations have a weekly statistic that they must meet for "letters out," a stat that was established in the 1950s when direct mail was a pretty cutting-edge way to stay in touch with members. Lots of people who have been out of Scientology for 30 or 40 years report getting unsolicited, often handwritten, letters from Scientology inviting them to come back, sometimes with personal data (wife's name, etc.) harvested decades ago. Scientology even tracks people down across multiple moves. Not creepy at all.

Apparently, JW's are starting to do this as well. What's interesting is that they are now either flat or slightly negative growth in the US, which is a problem for them because one of their key "selling points" is that they were the fastest growing Christian sect for decades, "proving" that their views must be right. They are also in financial trouble.

The product doesn't sell like it used to because it is increasingly lame: their predictions of Armageddon's date have never come to pass, and those scenes of God smiting all the non-JW's any day now appeals only to less affluent and less educated as some form of revenge fantasy. The JW's continue to require ever more time from members to go out and evangelize, but the return on that increasing time investment is abysmal: by the church's own statistics, members perform over 10,000 hours of "witnessing" for each new baptism, and at least half of baptisms are newly grown children of members. So each "de novo" new convert requires 20,000+ hours.

At the same time, because of the contempt hurled at door-knockers, the group has moved towards forms of evangelizing that involve less personal contact. A big new thing is "cart witnessing," where they wheel portable literature racks up to a street corner and stand there chatting amongst themselves; people are supposed to walk by and be attracted to the literature. No actual discomfort necessary. Nor actual competence in "selling" the "product." They are also increasingly reliant on videos stored on tablets rather than personal contact when they do have interaction with someone. Watch the "John Cedars" channel on YouTube, where a well-informed ex-JW comments on each new video. They're quite something.

So with the trend towards more time commitments from members and less discouraging means of trying to reach people, it's not surprising that they would start pushing letter-writing to strangers as the perfect solution. Tie up members' time so they won't wander from the fold, make it something they can do any time of the day or night, and make it so that there's no possibility of people saying things that might weaken the faith.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:32 pm So far my favorite two names on that board are Kevin Sorbo & Kirk Cameron. You know your plan is golden if those two assholes make the white board.
Where's banana guy on the list?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao:

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:44 am
Estiveo wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:32 pm So far my favorite two names on that board are Kevin Sorbo & Kirk Cameron. You know your plan is golden if those two assholes make the white board.
Where's banana guy on the list?
(Yes I know Ray Comfort is the real banana man, but you set this up too perfectly.)

You rang? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

I think we know that Lindell's true believers also adore MTG. Their heads must be spinning now.... :lol:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Shuts Down Idea That Trump Will be Reinstated in August, 'Not True'
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is still a staunch ally of former President Donald Trump but she's not in the camp of people who believe he'll return to office before fall.

Several religious leaders and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell have backed the belief that Trump will be reinstated as president in the coming months. The hope is rooted in the conviction that evidence will come out showing the election was fraudulent and while Greene believes Trump won the 2020 election, she doesn't see him being reinstated.

"I would hate for anyone to get their hopes up thinking that President Trump is going to be back in the White House in August because that's not true and I'm telling you that as a member of Congress, that's a very difficult thing to do," Greene told Steve Bannon on his podcast on Wednesday.
https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylo ... ue-1607686
Dr. Ken

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Dr. Ken »

Could you imagine Mike Lindell and Mike Zullo in the same room together?

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & Other Social, Media & Prediction #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:38 pm Could you imagine Mike Lindell and Mike Zullo in the same room together?

https:// twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1413498171926278148
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes
Mike Lindell says that every state was a victim to cyber attacks, and in some states Trump “won them double.”

4:00 PM · Jul 9, 2021
:confuzzled: former impotus a cybercriminal, winning cyber attacks, the clever guy with the big numbers even crack some twice ? :think: :lol: :cantlook:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lindell has really made August 13 a line in the sand... Michael Burkes is a crazy grifter and he's saying it's set in stone. But read the replies, even Trumpers are really starting not to buy it. Lots of praying and hoping, but most of them realize it's just a LARP at this point. It will be fascinating to see what they do August 14 when the goalposts move again. His smartest move would be to check in to rehab the night of August 13th.

PS: Send money (buy a pillow). For most of these grifters, the promo codes are affiliate links, meaning they get a cut kickback from every order using the code.

Berkes Lindell.JPG
Berkes Lindell.JPG (96.49 KiB) Viewed 2241 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Big news from Gregg's pal Dr. Frank on Telegram. Missed that he picked Sioux Falls, SD for this event -- great choice since so many will be there in August anyway.

Have at it, data geeks. 8-)
Dick rasso, [10.07.21 15:39]
[Forwarded from Arizona Conservatives Take Action (Patriot)]
Via Dr. Frank @FollowTheData

“Shockwave”

On August 10-12, Mr Lindell is publicly releasing 34 Tb of PCAPs for over 3,000 counties in the US. Cyber experts from around the globe will be converging in Sioux Falls, SD to help translate them into useful information for the general public.

It is going to cause a shockwave across the country.

Essentially, PCAPs are recordings of chunks of internet traffic. Each PCAP contains immutable routing and timestamp information in addition to the content (data, code, and information).

Counties are typically divided up into dozens of precincts. The PCAPs were recorded before, during, and after the November 2020 election by white-hat hackers, and they were delivered to Mr Lindell on January 9th.

You don’t even necessarily need to understand what the information is... the fact that someone was successfully communicating with the election machines during the election is in itself alarming... and illegal…

“Why the delay?”

People are asking why Mr Lindell doesn’t just release the 34 Tb of PCAPs to the public immediately.

There are lots of good reasons. Here are some.

1) Only people with proper skills and training will know how to interpret the PCAPs. The information is volatile, so we want to make sure the job is done right.

2) There is a lot of collaboration and coordination that will be required, learning together, tabulating results, etc.

3) We are establishing quality controls and cross-checking strategies so that we can be confident that the final results are accurate.

4) We are predistributing samples to symposium registrants to qualify them for participation.

5) There are many logistical and security issues to consider. Lots of planning has been taking place, including identification of a suitable venue and reservation of a thousand hotel rooms.

6) There are several legal and chain of custody issues that are in play.

7) As the data are emerging, we may learn things that require careful treatment.

I have also been anxious to release these data sooner rather than later. But I see the wisdom in doing the release carefully and systematically. An immense amount of legal work and planning has gone into this over several months. I respect the people involved, and every time I ask these sorts of questions of them, their answers make sense and reveal the product of a great deal of careful thought and planning.

I know, it is tough to be patient. I’ve been privy to a few of the details along the way, and I have shared them as I am able. For example, the number of counties has recently increased to over 3,000. Based upon what I’ve already seen, we know that EVERY state has been hacked and tracked.

There are people already working on them, and some of that work has already been featured in the documovies “Absolute Proof,” “Absolute Interference,” and “Absolutely 9-0.”

ICYMI Watch 📺🔗 Absolutely 9-0 (
There are only 3,006 in the entire USA. "Over 3,000"??

ETA: Moar
@AngelaSmith, [10.07.21 12:35]
[Forwarded from Follow the Data with Dr Frank]
“Marching Orders”

People are asking for direction, and how they can participate during this historic time. Here is my advice for now:

1) Individuals. Organize locally with other patriots. Learn what has happened and what is happening. Spread the word. Create public awareness. Help find phantom voters in your communities. Support your local supermoms. If there isn’t one yet, find one. Maybe you’re it. If you need help, ask.

2) Math people. Help local groups and supermoms find phantom voters by helping to process voter databases and prepare walk lists.

3) Public officials. Support the voter integrity effort. Admit that our elections are being hacked and tracked, and pursue measures to remedy the situation. For now, this probably means going back to paper ballots and paper pollbooks, and a complete rebuild of the voter databases.

4) Cyber geeks. Join the massive effort to process, correlate, and tabulate results from 34 Tb of PCAPs.

5) Warriors. Take the existing evidence and the upcoming PCAP results to your local precincts and BoE directors. Demand an explanation for their failure to protect our votes, and demand reform or their resignation. They work for us.

6) Leaders. Run for local office. Fire bad leaders now... don’t expect a broken election system to work to replace them.

7) Everyone. Pray every day for our country, and for the people engaged in the effort to reclaim our country and our freedom. Remember that WE are the government, and begin behaving accordingly.

I pray that God’s hand will continue to guide and bless all of our efforts, as we proclaim the Truth and turn our eyes back toward Him.

God is either going to judge us or redeem us.

I am praying and working every day for the latter.

Each of us needs to discover and engage the gifts and circumstances that God has orchestrated for us.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:00 pm :snippity:

People are asking why Mr Lindell doesn’t just release the 34 Tb of PCAPs to the public immediately.
[Because he has two things: Jack and Shit....and Jack left town...]
There are lots of good reasons. Here are some.
[No, there's not, it's all bullshit]
1) Only people with proper skills and training will know how to interpret the PCAPs. The information is volatile, so we want to make sure the job is done right.
[We need the right kind of bullshitters to tell you what this bullshitery is...]
2) There is a lot of collaboration and coordination that will be required, learning together, tabulating results, etc.
[We need time to get 10 lbs of bullshit into a 5 lbs sack....]
3) We are establishing quality controls and cross-checking strategies so that we can be confident that the final results are accurate.
[We need to ensure our bullshittery doesn't conflict with other bullshittery...]
4) We are predistributing samples to symposium registrants to qualify them for participation.
[Also known as testing the bullshit amongst the faithful....]
5) There are many logistical and security issues to consider. Lots of planning has been taking place, including identification of a suitable venue and reservation of a thousand hotel rooms.
[Yet the faithful won't realize the bullshittery is just a cover for the grift...of your money...to their wallets...]
6) There are several legal and chain of custody issues that are in play.
[We have to ensure we can't get sued for this bullshitery we're about to unleash...]
7) As the data are emerging, we may learn things that require careful treatment.
[We will tell you how to properly interpret the bullshit...]
:snippity:
I don't know...maybe my RWNJ to English translator is off.... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

100% bullshit. The PCAPs are completely and totally static.

too, also:
Each PCAP contains immutable routing and timestamp information
Timestamps, yes. Routing, almost certainly no.
PCAPs are at Layer 1, where no routing ever happens.

this bullshite is getting tiring.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So he is releasing an August 10-12 and expects that that will make Trump president on the 13th? Even if there was a method for re-installing Trump, nothing in government works that fast, ever.

I am starting to get a distinctive whiff of Dennis Montgomery.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:31 pmI am starting to get a distinctive whiff of Dennis Montgomery.
You aren't the only one: P&E: Did Mary Fanning and Dennis Montgomery set up Mike Lindell for a Hard Fall?:
Montgomery’s conduit to Lindell was The American Report writers Mary Fanning and Alan Jones, who began publishing Montgomery’s various claims of insider knowledge of numerous current events, allegedly gleaned from illegal government surveillance, on March 17, 2017. Most prominent among the claims was Montgomery’s description of a government super-computer dubbed “The Hammer,” capable of spying on millions of unsuspecting individuals and collecting their personal information in violation of their Fourth Amendment rights for nefarious ends.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is turning into a horrible weekend!

First, #FatRambo unites us with the poots

Now, Mike Lindell unites us with the birthers.

What next??????
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

tek wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm
100% bullshit. The PCAPs are completely and totally static.

too, also:
Each PCAP contains immutable routing and timestamp information
Timestamps, yes. Routing, almost certainly no.
PCAPs are at Layer 1, where no routing ever happens.

this bullshite is getting tiring.
That was my first thought, as well. I think, though, that he may mean that the information is "explosive" or that its going to shake the world. To paraphrase that great Spanish philosopher, Inigo Montoya, "He keeps using that word. I do not think it means what he thinks it does".
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

"Explosive" as in diarrhea?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:59 am "Explosive" as in diarrhea?
Which you can get with fries in the side from rootin tootin Boebert (with emphasis on the tootin).
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

The nonsense spewed forth is truly mind numbingly stupid.

As noted, a PCAP file is precisely that, a file that is a capture of network packets that are flowing past or through the network interface of the machine or sensor that is PASSIVELY monitoring the traffic.

Anyone who wants to see what a pcap looks like and see what is flowing from your own PC/laptop/Mac etc, I suggest you download and install Wireshark and have a play. It can be very interesting seeing the monitoring and tracking data that seemingly innocuous Web site pages and cookies harvest from you.....

Anyway, as an individual, unless you do some naughty network trickery like ARP redirection all you will see is the traffic flowing past YOU, not the rest of the users or addresses on the network except for any advertising calls they might transmit. A "Hi...I'm here and I'm a media server if you want to connect"

If you want to catch ALL the traffic you have to either have a sensor running on the router/switch your network is managed through or your machine plugged is physically into a dedicated capture/management port on the router/switch.

Ditto if you are on the edge, where your network connects to Da Inter-Tubes....

Past your perimeter, the ISP is the only one with access to and the ability to capture the network traffic (along with the likes of the NSA or GCHQ etc).

So the BS statement that "White hat hackers" had somehow captured 34 Tb of PCAPS's across 3000 counties across the US implies that they compromised the internet infrastructure of multiple ISP's, multiple backbone network providers and multiple CDN providers. All without setting off a single solitary alarm.

Now I'm not even going to start on the crap shout how the PCAPs have "code" and "information"...Why yes the captures have the network traffic info and the content of the packet, but as, nowadays, most stuff is encrypted across the 'net, https/TLS/IPSec etc, unless you have the beefy infrastructure, knowhow and ability to run deep packet inspection and "Man in the Middle" attacks...again without a single alarm.....it ain't happening.

In my humble opinion, (assuming there is any actual PCAP's) someone has set a machine to run on a couple of domestic networks OR a couple of unsecured wireless networks, left them running for a couple of days, saved on a couple of hard drives then copied them iteratively to make a magical number of captures.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I bet the terabytes of packet captures are just days worth of recordings of al-jazeera
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:52 am I bet the terabytes of packet captures are just days worth of recordings of al-jazeera
On 40 hard drives.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”