RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Dave from down under

RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by Dave from down under »

In the above photo of the madman with the chainsaw are the children with plastic bags over their heads
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Billy Baldwin
@BillyBaldwin
I have known Bobby Kennedy Jr. for decades.
We were friends.
I loved his politics.
His speeches inspired me.
We were neighbors.
Our kids were friends.
We carpooled the kids to school for a few years.

Bobby Kennedy has had presidential ambitions his entire adult life.

In 2006, when Bobby was 53 years old, New York State Attorney General Elliot Spitzer left office to run for Governor. Bobby Kennedy considered running for that office.

This position could have quickly led him to either the US Senate or Governor of New York and a potential path to the presidency.
He ultimately didn't run citing that his "responsibilities to his six children from two marriages had left him with expenses that simply couldn’t be covered by a government salary."
There were other reasons.

In 2008, when Bobby was 54 years old, Hillary Clinton vacated her New York Senate seat to become Barack Obama's Secretary of State... this was another feasible path for Bobby to fulfill his presidential ambitions.

That didn't happen according to Bobby because... “I have spent lots of time thinking about it. I have spent time talking with my uncle, my brothers, my cousin and, of course, my wife. And I think I’m in a good position right now doing what I’m doing.”
There were other reasons.

Now, in 2024 at 70 years old, with the window of opportunity for his presidential aspirations closing, Bobby decides it's now or never. He takes some conspiratorial positions on COVID, vaccinations and Dr. Fauci which tapped into MAGA's frustration and anger with the pandemic, the economy, establishment politics, and the white majority sunsetting into the minority... which leads him to get into bed with Roger Stone, Mike Flynn, Steve Bannon... and ultimately Trump.

At 70 years old, running for President was the desperate move of a man who had presidential ambitions but saw the door rapidly closing on the opportunity for him to hold any political office. It was a Hail Mary. For him to end his pursuit of the presidency and endorse Trump is not only a betrayal of the values and traditions of the Kennedy family but it is also a cynical, hypocritical betrayal of his own political beliefs and personal feelings about Trump which have been publicly documented for years and years.

His endorsement of Trump demonstrates his political cowardice. He has sold his political soul and desecrated the historic work and legacy of his father Robert and his uncle President John Kennedy.

The Kennedy family issued a statement:
"Our brother Bobby’s decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story.”

His sister Kerry Kennedy added:
"I am disgusted by my brother’s obscene embrace of Donald Trump. And I completely disavow and dissociate myself from Robert Kennedy Jr. and his flagrant efforts to desecrate my father's memory."

I too completely disavow and dissociate myself from Bobby Kennedy Jr.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I know there was some discussion here about how Kennedy's backing of tfg were a plus for him, but I've read that a lot of Kennedy's backers are more than a little pissed and have said they will not vote at all. They feel as if he has betrayed them and are very angry, so perhaps it won't be quite the boost tfg is expecting.

Kennedy is pathetic.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

AndyinPA wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:11 pm I know there was some discussion here about how Kennedy's backing of tfg were a plus for him, but I've read that a lot of Kennedy's backers are more than a little pissed and have said they will not vote at all. They feel as if he has betrayed them and are very angry, so perhaps it won't be quite the boost tfg is expecting.

Kennedy is pathetic.
Perhaps the lobotomy was performed on the wrong Kennedy.
Largo al factotum.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

his wife found his cheat diary I think I read something like 37 different women?

He is also the cause of her suicide
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The OP is failing

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I was pretty sure we were past the time limit for changes to the ballot in at least some of the states. :lol: Serves him right. They will have to go out of their way to communicate to his voters to ignore his name on the ballot.
"It actually doesn't take much to be considered a difficult woman. That's why there are so many of us."

--Jane Goodall
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

RVInit wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:04 pm I was pretty sure we were past the time limit for changes to the ballot in at least some of the states. :lol: Serves him right. They will have to go out of their way to communicate to his voters to ignore his name on the ballot.
Here in Nevada the deadline to withdraw was Aug 20 and it had to be done in person. The Nevada Independent explains:
https://thenevadaindependent.com/articl ... -from-race
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

RVInit wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:04 pm I was pretty sure we were past the time limit for changes to the ballot in at least some of the states. :lol: Serves him right. They will have to go out of their way to communicate to his voters to ignore his name on the ballot.
Those voters aren't paying attention.RFKjr fans are as weird as trump fans. Even if they hear messaging, they're gonna go yippee! when they get their ballot and see their worm king's name on there. That'll pull votes from derp in important swing(ish) states!
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
much ado

Post by much ado »

So sad!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Was looking up RFK on Wikipedia, and they have this pic of him and his Uncle in the Oval Office in 1961.

President_John_F._Kennedy_with_Robert_F._Kennedy,_Jr._(03).jpg
President_John_F._Kennedy_with_Robert_F._Kennedy,_Jr._(03).jpg (119.38 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Is that his brain worm in the oversized glass of turps he is about to chug?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

RFK Jr. allegedly chainsawed the head off a dead beached whale and took it home, despite the nauseous odor apparently nearly incapacitating his kids. In addition to being extremely weird, doing this apparently violates all sorts of endangered species protection acts, which you would think someone who started out as an environmentalist would want to respect.

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell brilliantly characterized RFK Jr. as "the Jeffrey Dahmer of the animal kingdom in his broadcast last night." Yep, he's even creepier than Mitt Romney, who strapped the family dog's crate to the top of the station wagon before setting off on a vacation car trip or SD governor Kristi Noem, who shot the family dog.

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/wat ... 8037829748
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's staying on the ballot in Michigan

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

An aside. That is a horrible picture. How old is he now?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:12 pm An aside. That is a horrible picture. How old is he now?
He is 70.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
tek

Post by tek »

The UMass poll generated a word cloud, a graphic where the most-used words appear the largest and the least-used words appear the smallest, about Kennedy. The question was what one word do you associate with the Kennedy.

The biggest word Massachusetts voters tagged Kennedy with was “Nut.” Second largest was“Crazy”
(paywall) https://www.masslive.com/westernmass/20 ... ssage.html
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Appeals court reverses earlier rulings, says RFK Jr.'s name should be removed from ballot
LANSING — Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s name should be removed from Michigan's Nov. 5 presidential ballot, as Kennedy has requested, the Michigan Court of Appeals ruled Friday, overturning earlier decisions by a lower court judge and the Michigan Department of State.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, a Democrat, "had no basis to deny (Kennedy's) request to withdraw his name from the ballot," said a three-judge panel of the Michigan Court of Appeals.

Kennedy, 70, suspended his independent bid for president on Aug. 23 and endorsed former President Donald Trump. In several battleground states the Kennedy campaign moved to be taken off the ballot, in an apparent effort to not take votes away from Trump.

The Court of Appeals ruled Friday that a section of state law cited by Benson in denying Kennedy's withdrawal request applies only to candidates for state office, not to presidential candidates such as Kennedy.
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/16/politics ... index.html
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration confirmed on Monday it is investigating Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for allegedly decapitating a dead whale carcass and transporting it home two decades ago.

On Saturday, Kennedy said at a campaign event in Arizona he received a letter from the National Marine Fisheries Services, an organization that falls underneath NOAA, informing him he was under investigation for an incident he said occurred 20 years ago in which he collected a dead whale specimen.

A spokesperson for NOAA confirmed to CNN on Monday that Kennedy is under investigation for the incident.

“It is long standing NOAA practice not to comment on open investigations,” the spokesperson said.
ETA: last paragraph
Kennedy said Saturday he wrote a letter to NOAA in response to being informed he is under investigation, accusing the group of killing marine wildlife with “giant offshore wind farms off the East Coast.”
:roll:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Affair #11,375

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I saw my first and probably last "Kennedy 2024" bumper sticker yesterday. It was on a car with a local license plate. Unusual.
Largo al factotum.

Return to “US President”