“I don’t control Laura [Loomer]. Laura has to say what she wants. She’s a free spirit."

These people suck. They are bad people.
bob

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:59 amSo Loomer thinks you become black, based on your political deeds, and not the color of your skin. It's an interesting construct, Scooter.
Because I serve to live, I've been poking around a bit. :bag:

The arguments are:

1. Harris only recently decided she was Black (not true; she was president of the Black Law Student Association in law school, over 30 years ago).

2. That Harris only mentioned her blackness when it was politically convenient (which is a, well, weird thing to say, as if they expect Harris to say, "Hello, I'm an Irish*-Indian-Afro Caribbean female earthling" at every opportunity).

3. She's not really Black. :eek: (This involves listening to well, ackshully gossip that Harris' father was Irish and Indian, and not Black.)

* Harris' father claimed he was a descendent of slave owner Hamilton Brown (which an Irish genealogist confirmed). And Harris' father's maternal line also has Irish roots.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mr. Harris does an excellent imitation of being a black man, especially for an Irishman.

Of course, I have no reasons doubt he may have Irish ancestors. Only the racist mutts seem to think that a person of color can't have Caucasian ancestors.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:32 pm Mr. Harris does an excellent imitation of being a black man, especially for an Irishman.

Of course, I have no reasons doubt he may have Irish ancestors. Only the racist mutts seem to think that a person of color can't have Caucasian ancestors.
They can't seem to grapple with multiracial people...like Obama. Or Harris.
33.8 million people
Multiracial Population
In 2020, the percentage of people who reported multiple races changed more than all of the race alone groups, increasing from 2.9% of the population (9 million people) in 2010 to 10.2% of the population (33.8 million people) in 2020.
It's going to grow. Oh, the humanity.

(Of course Mrs. Loomer, a tradwife, isn't married. What up with that?)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Irish Smirish. What a cutie!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

America's Far Right Turns on Donald Trump Campaign

https://www.newsweek.com/america-far-ri ... gn-1937171
Fuentes, a controversial political pundit known for his inflammatory rhetoric, took to social media on Thursday night to express his frustrations. "Dare I say it? I am declaring a new Groyper war against the Trump campaign," he said in a video address posted on X. The so-called "Groyper War" Fuentes refers to is a term he co-created in 2019 to rally supporters of Trump and other right-wing individuals toward adopting white nationalist ideologies. His followers refer to themselves as "Groypers."

"You have alienated us. You have ignored us. You don't listen to our concerns. We have been left behind."

"Groypers will bring the energy, memes, edits, replies, trolls. Get with us or get the f*** out of the way," he said. The video had garnered 45,900 views by midday Friday.

Fuentes also shared his grievances in a separate post on X, which was viewed over 2.2 million times by Friday.

:snippity:

Laura Loomer, another far-right figure, echoed Fuentes' sentiments in a post on X. Loomer, a self-described investigative journalist and two-time GOP congressional candidate, criticized the Trump campaign's current surrogates and messaging.

"Have you noticed how weak so many of the Trump surrogates sound on TV?" Loomer asked, calling for Trump to utilize better talent from his "arsenal" to combat Democrats in the media.

"We can't talk about a stolen election for another 4 years. Time for some offense. And if you don't know how to be on offense you probably should stay far away from President Trump's campaign." Her post had received 267,700 views by midday Friday.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

All in favor of a GOP self immolation, say aye.

Aye
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It was not unheard of even in my mothers era in Ireland for Women to keep their Surname when getting married.
Hic sunt dracones
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Loomer appears to be going full birther:
Trump ally claims to have information that 'may lead to Kamala Harris' disqualification'

Vice President Kamala Harris' days as a presidential candidate may be numbered, according to a controversial ally of Donald Trump.

Laura Loomer, who was once almost hired by Trump's campaign and has since served as a loyal ally who gets regular shoutouts from the former president, took to social media on Sunday to proclaim Harris' mother may have committed immigration fraud. This, according to Loomer, could lead to Harris' disqualification.

"And is Kamala Harris trying to force her dead mother into all of her campaign speeches as a way to normalize immigration fraud and illegal immigration?" Loomer asked over the weekend.

:snippity:
:bored:
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

From "readers added context"
The page posted by Loomer is the second of two pages, the first page shows the date the petition was filed: 1-18-67. Maya Harris was born 1-30-67. At the time of filing the petition, she had one child and was pregnant with a second.
bob

Post by bob »

Laura Loomer, who was once almost hired by Trump's campaign and has since served as a loyal ally who gets regular shoutouts from the former president, took to social media on Sunday to proclaim Harris' mother may have committed immigration fraud. This, according to Loomer, could lead to Harris' disqualification.
"According to Loomer" is doing all the work there. It is actually a rehash of allegations made by KancelKamala. (Another frequent claim is that her mother overstayed her visa.)

And, of course, how this leads to "disqualification" isn't explained.

This will have a shelf life as about as long as "Harris' ancestors owned slaves!"
Image ImageImage
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

d3is1no-81d99cd1-7aff-41a4-bfae-7eb81d6971ff.jpg
d3is1no-81d99cd1-7aff-41a4-bfae-7eb81d6971ff.jpg (97.79 KiB) Viewed 2281 times
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

someone should sue her.

She is not a real journalist-she makes shit up
bob

Post by bob »

USA Today: Harris' mom didn't lie about number of children in immigration document | Fact check:
The document does not prove the vice president's mother committed immigration fraud. She filed the document shown in the post before her second child was born in January 1967. The date included in the document shows when the government approved the petition.

The Facebook post shows a page of a visa petition from Shyamala Gopalan Harris filed in 1967. The entire document can be found on the U.S. Customs and Immigration Services website.

Though the page shown in the Facebook post is dated Aug. 21, 1967, the prior page of the petition shows the paperwork was filed on Jan. 18 of that year. This was nearly two weeks before the vice president's sister, Maya Harris, was born on Jan. 30, 1967. The Aug. 21, 1967, date indicates when the petition was approved by the government.

Shyamala Gopalan Harris said she had two children in a permanent residency application she signed the following year, according to the services' paperwork.

USA TODAY reached out to Loomer for comment but did not immediately receive a response.
Image ImageImage
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Lyin' Laura Loomer.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Fight! Fight!

Laura Loomer spilling it on her ex-bestie MTG.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Last night I saw some twitter chatter to the effect that Matt Gaetz, Tulsi Gabbard, and Laura Loomer had participated in preparing Trump for the debate. :o :lol:

I remarked to my partner that I couldn't really believe that wacky Loomer had such a senior role.

:fingerwag:

Laura Loomer appears to be Trump’s closest advisor at the moment
https://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/20 ... the-moment
Two of Trump's most trusted allies went for each other in a spectacular and public spat after it emerged that far-right commentator Laura Loomer had accompanied Trump on a private plane to the debate.

Axios reported on Thursday that Loomer had been “egging him on” during the flight after his other advisors urged caution and tried to convince Trump to stick to messages on key voter concerns like the economy instead of pushing old grievances and sharing easily debunked conspiracies such as Haitian immigrants eating people’s pets.

Trump appeared to take Loomer’s advice and turned in a fiasco of a performance marred by one rambling diatribe after another. A day later, Republican House Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene chose to jump on a three-day-old Loomer post and kick-start a civil war.
The Lawyers Guns & Money post is quoting a Daily Beast article: https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-civi ... -in-public
Only ... the best and most serious people
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Just cut corey out and make her campaign manager since she's done such a bang up job of running her own.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Get out the head of lettuce, Laura.

The bus is a comin'.
TFG Drives the Bus.jpg
TFG Drives the Bus.jpg (194.25 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

:popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

They talked about Loomer on CNN/Inside Politics today. Seems she's been spotted traveling with tfg a lot, particularly noted that she was seen at the two 911 events yesterday.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

Remember that Loomer is a space alien.

Many people are saying.

I think surrogates for Vice President Harris should casually and subtly point out to people that the quadfectee is getting campaign advice from a space alien. Do we know where that face has been? It just has to hit social media, and pow.

Then Loomer and the Trump campaign will have to deny everything.

But it will grow in the Xitter, and get big. Hey, it's no more weird than eating cats!
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:32 pm They talked about Loomer on CNN/Inside Politics today. Seems she's been spotted traveling with tfg a lot, particularly noted that she was seen at the two 911 events yesterday.
Yeah, I saw that. WTF was this 9/11 truther doing there?
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
bob

Post by bob »

I recall Loomer was rebuffed from officially joining the campaign. But the line between unofficial access and official member seems irrelevant for this campaign.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Loomer desperately wants to replace Melania.
Image Image Image Image
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Yabut, Trump is a brilliant strategist, don't you know. Maybe he knows something we don't know, maybe Loomer has the key to success.

Is it time to panic?

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Where is Luke aka orly_licious with our emergency plans!?!?!?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”