RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

RFK Jr. 2024- Antivaxxer Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. Jan 17, 1954 - Capricorn / Horse

Post by bill_g »

Folks that cringe at voice fry have been spared four years of grating.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Mario Nicolais
@MarioNicolaiEsq·3h

Alright folks, I'm a little over people missing the bigger picture.

A prosecutor like @KamalaHarris
would not meet with him to discuss a position in her administration because she knows IT IS A CRIME.
This is the law embedded in the tweet -
TrumpLaw.png
TrumpLaw.png (17.86 KiB) Viewed 351 times
Tim Walz’ Golden Rule: Mind your own damn business!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

The decision has been made to suspend my husband's, Robert Kennedy Jr.'s, presidency...
It's really good he was President so they could suspend his term.
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

She may be a few fries short of a Happy Meal. :crazy:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

So she was an actress on something called Curb Your Enthusiasm. Heard of but never watched. Was it amazing?
bob

Post by bob »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:18 pm So she was an actress on something called Curb Your Enthusiasm. Heard of but never watched. Was it amazing?
Curb was the show from Larry David, who created Seinfeld. It was somewhat similar to Seinfeld, except David was the lead, and it was generally meaner. Every character is generally (and intentionally) unlikable.

David plays himself. It is rather meta because there are many famous people in it playing heightened versions of themselves. There's a season basically about Seinfeld.

Hines played David's TV wife. And when David and his real wife divorced, David sorta worked through it by having his character divorce Hines' character.

People who liked Seinfeld generally like it. People who didn't like Seinfeld because of Jerry may like Curb.

Image ImageImage
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

neonzx wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:18 pm So she was an actress on something called Curb Your Enthusiasm. Heard of but never watched. Was it amazing?
The show was hilarious, I think it's still available to watch on HBO/MAX. It's mostly funny because of Larry David. Cheryl Hines played Larry David's wife on the show.

We need a ninja emoji.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Pretty good.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

RVInit wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:40 pm We need a ninja emoji.
Nah, there's already an emoji for that. 🥷
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Today's announcement garnered more attention than was necessary or appropriate, and while I agree 110% with RVInit that it hurts Harris more than Trump, I think the net effect will be minimal. The only reason this was news today is, there wasn't any other news today.

People are decompressing after the convention (ol' Wifehorn is definitely decompressing, after staying up late four nights in a row; she watched for me, and gave me a detailed summary every morning).

In a week, RFK Jr. will be forgotten news, nothing but liner for the birdcage. He will have zero effect on the actual election in seventy four days.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:52 pm
RVInit wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:40 pm We need a ninja emoji.
Nah, there's already an emoji for that. 🥷
:rotflmao: Well damn! Hiding on page 2 I suppose...

— Demetri Martin
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

No, it's on your phone or tablet!
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Honestly, if people don't know how to use the emoji symbols (look at my signature for the emojis for coconut and palm tree), maybe I should do an explanation, yesno? There are hundreds of them, and you can use them in posts, thread titles (don't go overboard or I will edit), and all kinds of creative uses. As I have mentioned, the forum is here for your entertainment and fun, so if anyone wants me to show you how to emoji, lemme know!
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:13 pm
Off Topic
Honestly, if people don't know how to use the emoji symbols (look at my signature for the emojis for coconut and palm tree), maybe I should do an explanation, yesno? There are hundreds of them, and you can use them in posts, thread titles (don't go overboard or I will edit), and all kinds of creative uses. As I have mentioned, the forum is here for your entertainment and fun, so if anyone wants me to show you how to emoji, lemme know!
Off Topic
:lol: Apparently I need a lesson. (no rush) I only knew about the smilies provided. So, you're saying other things are available to use? Well, that seems kind of cool.

— Demetri Martin
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:13 pm
Off Topic
There are hundreds of them, and you can use them in posts, thread titles (don't go overboard or I will edit),
Off Topic
Party pooper....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Free link:

https://wapo.st/4cGm2QP

RFK Jr.’s worm here: I guess I’m supporting Trump, too

There clearly is only one logical home for me in the 2024 election. I did not want to say so earlier for fear of alienating my host.
By Alexandra Petri August 23, 2024

My fellow worms and Americans,

It is I, your friend, the worm who ate part of Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s brain, then died. It is with a heavy scolex (that’s the knob-like attachment sometimes mistaken for my head) that I report that, after much prayerful consideration, we are leaving the race. My host, as is customary when faced with important decisions, released several falcons and studied their flight, then read the entrails from his roadkill fridge for confirmation; I made a small hecatomb to Worm God and reached the same conclusions.

Ultimately, this came down to values. I say now what I have said this whole campaign: I am a parasite and I do not have the country’s best interests at heart. So it is clear to me now that I have no choice but to drop out of the race and support Donald Trump.

As a creature who seeks only to gorge myself willy-nilly on whatever life offers without concern for what devastation I leave in my wake, I have long admired Donald Trump’s way of doing things. To live off the production of others in a harmful way, and to dwell relentlessly in the minds of people who wish they did not have to devote a corner to me — that is a creed we share. And he frequently speaks of his admiration for Hannibal Lecter, who also famously ate brain, so I know that if we ever met, we would have something to talk about.
Moar at linky. She's on a roll.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

:yeahthat: is brilliant. Great invective.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Don't piss off dave groehl

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Foggy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:47 am
My history education was pretty poor. I just learned about that pact in a biography I just finished about a German woman who was a spy for Russian from before WW2 through the Cold War. Great book: Agent Sonya
In 1942, in a quiet village in the leafy English Cotswolds, a thin, elegant woman lived in a small cottage with her three children and her husband, who worked as a machinist nearby. Ursula Burton was friendly but reserved, and spoke English with a slight foreign accent. By all accounts, she seemed to be living a simple, unassuming life. Her neighbors in the village knew little about her.

They didn’t know that she was a high-ranking Soviet intelligence officer. They didn’t know that her husband was also a spy, or that she was running powerful agents across Europe. Behind the facade of her picturesque life, Burton was a dedicated Communist, a Soviet colonel, and a veteran agent, gathering the scientific secrets that would enable the Soviet Union to build the bomb.

This true-life spy story is a masterpiece about the woman code-named “Sonya.” Over the course of her career, she was hunted by the Chinese, the Japanese, the Nazis, MI5, MI6, and the FBI—and she evaded them all. Her story reflects the great ideological clash of the twentieth century—between Communism, Fascism, and Western democracy—and casts new light on the spy battles and shifting allegiances of our own times.

With unparalleled access to Sonya’s diaries and correspondence and never-before-seen information on her clandestine activities, Ben Macintyre has conjured a page-turning history of a legendary secret agent, a woman who influenced the course of the Cold War and helped plunge the world into a decades-long standoff between nuclear superpowers.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “US President”