Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

she also doesn't 'seem to grok that she is a "globalist" like me
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

OMG. I see Brigitte's insane posts on Twitter, and heard of ACT for America, but never heard her speak. We've found Orly 2.0! (No, I won't be changing to Brigittelicious.)

Holy cow, fingernails on chalkboard redux!

ACT For America reposted
Brigitte Gabriel @ACTBrigitte 16m
Only one side cares about illegal immigration, and it's NOT the left!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
shannon
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by shannon »

She has definitely got that fingernails down a chalkboard quality.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
(she/her)
sugar magnolia

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by sugar magnolia »

Why do the crazies always have eyes that move independently?
Dave from down under

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Dave from down under »

:rolleye:

It’s the emoji thing! ;)
W. Kevin Vicklund

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Wait, does that mean the frog-marching we've been promised will finally happen?
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Meanwhile, over at Taitz's:
Taitz wrote:[F]ramers of the Constitution saw it as “jus sanguinis” not jus solis. Time for the Supreme Court to rule on the merits. PS Trump’s children are not running. If they would have plans to run, Trump would have picked someone older than JD Vance. He would have picked Carson
Dick Pope wrote:Did you learn NOTHING from the last time you pulled this crap. You need deported. Preferably to the epicenter of the war zone.
Taitz wrote:You are saying that I should be deported for being an attorney and filing a legitimate law suit against ineligible presidential candidate?
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/please-see ... /#comments :twisted:
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by zekeb »

She still thinks she's an attorney...
Largo al factotum.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by RTH10260 »

Boiling “jus sanguinis” - is what brings the Birthers to life :lol:
MikeDunford

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by MikeDunford »

So, for those of you who don't know, Kathryn is my paralegal. And she's been dragged into the legal industry by me and Akiva the way that @sterngardfriegen and the rest of y'all dragged me into law.
img_2954.jpg
img_2954.jpg (113.71 KiB) Viewed 586 times
So this is very much "the streams have crossed."
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Taitz has moved onto a new Twitter account! @OrlyTaitzESQ
Image ImageImage
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Prss release: The draft of the constitutional challenge of Kamela Harris is ready and attached below. The case would be much stronger with a presidential candidate as a plaintiff or co-plaintiff. Please, present this draft complaint to all presidential candidates, both Democratic party former primary presidential candidates and candidates from other parties, including President Trump, Robert Kennedy, Jr., Dr. Jill Stein, Green party candidate, Cornell West-Independent, Libertarian and Constitution party candidates.
► Show Spoiler
Draft complaint to be filed in C.D. Cal., but, hell, could be filed anywhere.

:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/prss-relea ... plaintiff/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Now reporters are saying to Trump, “Kamala Harris is not eligible to run, she is not a natural born citizen, her parents were not citizens when she was born”

Trump Says He ‘Heard’ A Rumor Kamala Harris Is Not Eligible …
YouTube · NBC News
53 seconds
Aug 14, 2020
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/now-report ... -was-born/ :twisted:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by pipistrelle »

Why would it be stronger since she is eligible, hmmm?
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:57 pm Taitz has moved onto a new Twitter account! @OrlyTaitzESQ
That was fast:

AND BLOCKED!!! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:28 pm
bob wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:57 pm Taitz has moved onto a new Twitter account! @OrlyTaitzESQ
That was fast:

AND BLOCKED!!! :towel:
Making friends all over the intertubes I see.... ;)
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Orly's X account is starting to get into TAITZ REPORT popularity! I admit it, I'm getting a little nervous. Why did Orly do this? What's up her sleeve for a new X account? Is Trump giving her a role in the administration and requiring her to "bury" her old content? Did she fill out her SF-86 yet? I'm happy she chose that terrific photo again.

Orly 4.JPG
Orly 4.JPG (44.18 KiB) Viewed 538 times

Mike, Kathryn's great, we've interacted a few times but I didn't know she was your paralegal. Lucky guy!

It is IDEAL for Trump to be thrown off message about the economy etc by VITALLY IMPORTANT issues like Harris' eligibility, being a (rhymes with witch), personal grievances, and victimhood from his trials. Hope MAGA gives those their full attention for the next 85 days. That is a WINNING MESSAGE.

Go Orly Go! Run Orly Run! You tell em, Lady Liberty! The Birfer Renaissance is HERE! :thumbsup:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Dr. Ken »

Luke wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:56 pm Orly's X account is starting to get into TAITZ REPORT popularity! I admit it, I'm getting a little nervous. Why did Orly do this? What's up her sleeve for a new X account? Is Trump giving her a role in the administration and requiring her to "bury" her old content? Did she fill out her SF-86 yet? I'm happy she chose that terrific photo again.

Orly 4.JPG

Mike, Kathryn's great, we've interacted a few times but I didn't know she was your paralegal. Lucky guy!

It is IDEAL for Trump to be thrown off message about the economy etc by VITALLY IMPORTANT issues like Harris' eligibility, being a (rhymes with witch), personal grievances, and victimhood from his trials. Hope MAGA gives those their full attention for the next 85 days. That is a WINNING MESSAGE.

Go Orly Go! Run Orly Run! You tell em, Lady Liberty! The Birfer Renaissance is HERE! :thumbsup:
I still remember the Facebook page where I'd run into lots of the usual birthers. That went dead a long time ago
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

TAITZ IS SERIOUS!:
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Dr. Ken »

Is her husband who was funding her nonsense still alive?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
realist

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by realist »

That’s quite the “Complaint.” She’s learned nothing in the last few years since she lost all her cases re Obama.

She’s covering all her bases. She’s asking not only for Declaratory relief but also for Injunctive relief.

She’s also going FULL-BLOWN VATTEL. :clap:

Nothing, like we’ve seen before, but mildly entertaining. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
MikeDunford

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by MikeDunford »

Screenshot 2024-08-11 200803.png
Screenshot 2024-08-11 200803.png (52.05 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Don't mind me, I'll be over here contemplating the similarities between Twitter and elevators.
Luke

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Blocked on Orly Taitz's old account (but not the new one), I’m really upset she didn’t let us or Foggy know about her new account for the past year. Her posts had no engagement until Obots arrived, and now she bites the hands that promote her. These massive failures are part of why I changed my name. Despite numerous chances for Taitz to do something SPECTACULAR, she’s now just banning Obots and writing incomprehensible doomed-for-failure schlock. Even if you're blocked, you can still catch her tweets on Fogbow.

For America's sake, FILE SOMETHING IN COURT, ORLY TAITZ! Have Rev Dr. Laity Esq as your representative plaintiff! LFG, only 85 days until the election, and you could become a STAR again and be in the HISTORY BOOKS! They won't write themselves, Orlena.

Estiveo.JPG
Estiveo.JPG (111.44 KiB) Viewed 476 times

Pogue.JPG
Pogue.JPG (64 KiB) Viewed 476 times
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Ben-Prime »

MikeDunford wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:36 pm So, for those of you who don't know, Kathryn is my paralegal. And she's been dragged into the legal industry by me and Akiva the way that @sterngardfriegen and the rest of y'all dragged me into law.

img_2954.jpg

So this is very much "the streams have crossed."
Which makes the bird avatar particularly apt. You must be sniffling in pride. :)

(Also, welcome back, of course!)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

If Taitz files her lawsuit, it'll accomplish it's goal: publicity.

But what a dilemma for Rondeau, who is part of the Never Taitz camp. :pickle:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”