trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Suranis

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

No Tripods? What are the Martian MAGAs gonna do? Poor things just cant catch a break between ships crashing into them and COVID and...

Martians.jpg
Martians.jpg (39.59 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump could lose his liquor licenses? Yummy.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Melania was far from happy about becoming first lady. I understand that. Part of the problem? She'd have to live with her husband for the first time in their marriage.

I read a great article a few years ago about the Trump's marriage. Their Trump tower penthouse is 10,000 square feet. Trump was often gone for days at a time. Because the penthouse was so enormous, even when Trump was home, they rarely saw each other.

Melania loved this arrangement. She had the perks of wealth without spending much time with her husband. Trump has never been an active husband or parent. He makes it clear in his pre-nups that his wife will parent their children. He even added that he will not be in the birthing room when his children are born. He agrees to pay for everything and his wife agrees to do everything else regarding parenting.

Keeping such separate lives in the WH was much harder. Melania was expected to regularly travel back and forth from FL with her husband. Before the WH, Trump typically traveled alone.

I doubt Melania stays at Trump resorts with Trump very often.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Liz Skalka
@lizskalka
This is absolutely bananas. We’ve barely moved in the last hour outside this Trump rally. We’ve been stuck in the same spot for several minutes. And it doesn’t even appear to be an issue of volume; they’re just letting in like one per car minute.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Liz Skalka
@lizskalka
·
37m
SPOTTED in the press pen: Mike Lindell.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Acosta promises an update at the side show after commercial break.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Mediaite -

Trump Launches Rumble Account, Will Live Stream Ohio Rally
Save America JFC, the joint fundraising committee from the Save American and Make America Great Again PACs that sends out those emailed statements from former President Donald Trump, launched a Rumble account today.

The first video for Rumble.com/DonaldTrump will be a livestream of Saturday’s rally near Cleveland, Ohio in support of Max Miller’s primary challenge against Rep. Anthony Gozalez, one of the 10 Republicans who Trump has targeted for “revenge,” as some have put it, for supporting his impeachment.

The account was announced both in an email from the PACs and on Twitter by former Trump campaign social media director and current advisor Dan Scavino.

Rumble is a popular video sharing alternative to YouTube that has been increasingly adopted on the right, and especially the Trump right, as a way of avoiding using another Big Tech service.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

LM K wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:04 pm Melania was far from happy about becoming first lady. I understand that. Part of the problem? She'd have to live with her husband for the first time in their marriage.

I read a great article a few years ago about the Trump's marriage. Their Trump tower penthouse is 10,000 square feet. Trump was often gone for days at a time. Because the penthouse was so enormous, even when Trump was home, they rarely saw each other.
:snippity:
Keeping such separate lives in the WH was much harder. Melania was expected to regularly travel back and forth from FL with her husband. Before the WH, Trump typically traveled alone.

I doubt Melania stays at Trump resorts with Trump very often.
There is the whole third floor which is an entirely private floor for the first family. According to Wiki, Barron stayed in one of the bedrooms there, and during Obama's term, Marian Robinson had a bedroom and the sitting room as her private quarters.
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:04 pm There is the whole third floor which is an entirely private floor for the first family. According to Wiki, Barron stayed in one of the bedrooms there, and during Obama's term, Marian Robinson had a bedroom and the sitting room as her private quarters.
IIRC, at a point, Barron went to Melania's parents. As did Melania... they just showed up at the WH for photo ops.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

I wonder if Melania asked to be sedated before the OSG crawled on top of her when Barron was conceived. It wasn't that long ago.
Largo al factotum.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://fox8.com/news/trump-holding-ral ... o-tonight/

How late will he be?

They've played CCR's Fortunate Son and now playing Elton John - who I think sent a cease and desist letter to stop using his music???
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

zekeb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:48 pm I wonder if Melania asked to be sedated before the OSG crawled on top of her when Barron was conceived. It wasn't that long ago.
I can't even... :sick:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

zekeb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:48 pm I wonder if Melania asked to be sedated before the OSG crawled on top of her when Barron was conceived. It wasn't that long ago.
Assumes facts not in evidence.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

how many losers spent their day there?

what a gawd awful way to spend a saturday
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Trump got aides to draft order allowing him to use troops against George Floyd protesters, report claims
Donald Trump got aides to draft an order allowing him to use troops against George Floyd protesters, says a report.

White House aides drafted a proclamation that the former president would use to invoke the Insurrection Act in case he decided to deploy active-duty troops to end racial injustice protests in Washington DC, sources told The New York Times.

The proclamation was reportedly drawn up on 1 June 2020 as the administration struggled to deal with the fall-out from the killing of Mr Floyd.

An angry Mr Trump had told then-attorney general William Barr, Defense Secretary Mark Esper and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Miley, that he wanted troops on the streets of Washington DC, one official told the newspaper.

The three officials talked Mr Trump out of that course of action but White House staffers decided to draw up the necessary document in case the situation in the city worsened.

In the end Washington DC Mayor Muriel Bowser put in place a citywide curfew.

Mr Trump never invoked the Insurrection Act and told the newspaper in a statement that he never wanted to deploy troops.

“It’s absolutely not true and if it was true, I would have done it,” said Mr Trump.

Later on the same day Mr Trump would walk from the White House across Lafayette Park to St John’s Church, where he would pose for photos while clutching a Bible.

Protesters were controversially cleared from the park with the use of tear gas and smoke bombs.
:snippity:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Really trying to make that crowd look yuge with, what a telephoto lens, or something similar. I'd say 2, maybe 3 thousand people.

I wouldn't be shaking in my boots. There's a LOT of green in full view.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:40 pm https://fox8.com/news/trump-holding-ral ... o-tonight/

How late will he be?

They've played CCR's Fortunate Son and now playing Elton John - who I think sent a cease and desist letter to stop using his music???
I want to take over their soundboard one night and play Pink Floyd "In the Flesh" for them and see if they notice'

In the Flesh
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Likely it would go over their heads :faint:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I made it to the point he said "Critical. Race. Theory." and shut off the video. :faint: Less than 3 minutes in.

Interesting the staged/selected crowd behind him was 100% white (looks like they may have found a couple POC). That's not normally what they do.

Not going to embed this, but here's the link -- if you want to punish yourself:
https://youtu.be/ScqxdxUmdgU?t=86
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Do we know if he had thoughts and prayers for victims and relatives of Florida building collapse?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:55 am Do we know if he had thoughts and prayers for victims and relatives of Florida building collapse?
Too early in the year.

and it is a false flag op and the missing are walking among you :twisted:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:55 am Do we know if he had thoughts and prayers for victims and relatives of Florida building collapse?
I don't care enough to listen/watch him for ~90 minutes to see if he did. A quick google news search comes with no hits on that "trump surfside" so I'm guessing he said nothing on the tragedy. Mostly seems it was an airing of grievances. :roll:

A bit early for Festivus. ;)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Him rambling on about mail in ballots in Montana
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”