trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sad-cafe

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by sad-cafe »

he is just not smart
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

She's a model? I thought she came over on a work permit, being an architect or some such trade. Send her back.
Largo al factotum.
slq

Post by slq »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:29 pm But in all that rambling he doesn’t really answer the question, does he?
No, he doesn't. Dances around. Intrestingly, in the Michael Cohen video posted just upthread, Kimmel asks him if, if TFG gets arrested, will Melania dump him? Cohen says he's pretty sure she already has. :rotflmao:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:29 pm But in all that rambling he doesn’t really answer the question, does he?
Does he ever?

Unless the question is "Are you the greatest President who ever lived or ever will live?" he waffles. Ask about climate change and the answer will involve how the "fake" media has maligned him and how the vast majority of voters love him. Ask "how much is 2 + 2?" and you'll get a tirade about the stolen election.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

no , he never answers any questions.

and they deserve each other
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:54 pm She's a model? I thought she came over on a work permit, being an architect or some such trade. Send her back.
She claimed she came over with a work visa, which can be renewed while staying in this country, yet, she also claimed that she returned to her home country periodically to renew it. That sounds like a tourist visa, which prohibits working.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Someone tracked the thing in the old Fogbow. From what I remember she came over on a non work visa, started working illegally as a model, then changed to a work visa with money greasing over the cracks, then achieved permanent residence with an "Einstein Visa."
Hic sunt dracones
somerset

Post by somerset »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:17 pm
zekeb wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:54 pm She's a model? I thought she came over on a work permit, being an architect or some such trade. Send her back.
She claimed she came over with a work visa, which can be renewed while staying in this country, yet, she also claimed that she returned to her home country periodically to renew it. That sounds like a tourist visa, which prohibits working.
I've pointed this out a few times. Yes, any visa that allows you to legally work in the US* does not require you to leave during the time the visa is valid, which is typically two years or longer.

There is a chance she committed immigration fraud when applied for permanent residency. When you file an I-485 you are asked if you have EVER worked in the United States without authorization or if you have EVER violated the terms or conditions of your non-immigrant status (emphasis in original - https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/fil ... /i-485.pdf. Page 10, questions 16 and 17). You sign this form under penalty of perjury.

In practice, unfortunately, people do lie sometimes when applying for PR, and most of the time they get away with it. Even if she worked here under questionable terms, Melania Trump's citizenship isn't going to get revoked.

* You can legally "work" here on a B-1 Business Travel visa for a short time. But typically anything more than 60 days per year is going to get noticed.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:44 pm
Azastan wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:42 pm
She's wearing high heels. That's all, just the heels.
Can you really be low key in high heels?
Low spark, maybe.
SlimSloSlider

Post by SlimSloSlider »

Kate520 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:21 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:44 pm
Can you really be low key in high heels?
Low spark, maybe.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Talked for 15 minutes and didn't say a word...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Oh look, you can watch today's nothing burger rally live: https://fox8.com/news/trump-holding-ral ... o-tonight/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:37 pm Oh look, you can watch today's nothing burger rally live: https://fox8.com/news/trump-holding-ral ... o-tonight/
Oh, fun. But Foggy said it's washing our hair evening. :shrug:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lol, I missed this.
** Warning: Explicit language possible **
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Stuff you can't bring to today's rally. Please leave your balls at home, folks!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Is bear spray allowed?

N/M, I guess that comes under mace/pepper spray.
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Nothing allowed except guns, knives, tasers...
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Banners, signs, placards? It isn't a tfg rally without the annoying banners, signs and placards.
Largo al factotum.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They can't bring chairs? Do all the people I saw waiting for the gates to open have to take their chairs back to the car before they enter?

Also, from the looks of the people waiting (in their chairs), if they can't sit, they ain't gonna last long. Good thing they aren't waiting to vote.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
zekeb

Post by zekeb »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:20 pm They can't bring chairs? Do all the people I saw waiting for the gates to open have to take their chairs back to the car before they enter?

Also, from the looks of the people waiting (in their chairs), if they can't sit, they ain't gonna last long. Good thing they aren't waiting to vote.
Is this in Georgia? They can't be supplied with food or water, if so.
Largo al factotum.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

zekeb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:27 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:20 pm They can't bring chairs? Do all the people I saw waiting for the gates to open have to take their chairs back to the car before they enter?

I'm about 20 miles from Wellington, Ohio, and the Lorain County Fairgrounds, where TFG is holding his rally. Right now, it is about 90 degrees with very high humidity (61 percent). A crowd wouldn't last long if they are required to stand.
much ado

Post by much ado »

noblepa wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:03 pm I'm about 20 miles from Wellington, Ohio, and the Lorain County Fairgrounds, where TFG is holding his rally. Right now, it is about 90 degrees with very high humidity (61 percent). A crowd wouldn't last long if they are required to stand.
Excellent! :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good, I hope they all melt and their former guy gear with them.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

noblepa wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:03 pm
zekeb wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:27 pm

I'm about 20 miles from Wellington, Ohio, and the Lorain County Fairgrounds, where TFG is holding his rally. Right now, it is about 90 degrees with very high humidity (61 percent). A crowd wouldn't last long if they are required to stand.
I saw a tweet yesterday showing that chairs were set up at the fairgrounds. But no shade for any of them.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”