The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Res Ipsa

Post by Res Ipsa »

shannon wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:00 pm vomit frittata.
:sick: :clap:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:15 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:51 am
bob wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 2:21 am
:faint:
Oakland is in Puerto Rico?
To be "generous," Puerto Rico is somewhat "near" Jamaica.
If this is the real Maurice Robberson of Lakeland, FL (I have some doubts given the numbers in his handle and joining X in 2023), he has such a ethical background:

https://www.justice.gov/archive/crimina ... onSent.pdf
WASHINGTON - Two brothers were sentenced today in federal court to 30 months and three years in prison for selling massive amounts of pirated computer software, Assistant Attorney General Alice S. Fisher of the Criminal Division and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Chuck Rosenberg announced today.

At the federal court in Alexandria, Va., U.S. District Court Judge Claude M. Hilton sentenced Maurice A. Robberson, 48, to three years in prison and ordered him to pay $855,917 in restitution while his brother Thomas K. Robberson, 55, was sentenced to 30 months in prison and ordered to pay $151,488 in restitution. On Nov. 7, 2007, Maurice Robberson pled guilty to conspiracy and felony copyright infringement, while his brother Thomas Robberson pled guilty to a single count of felony copyright infringement.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E [in June]: Of Political Earthquakes, Tsunamis and the 25th Amendment
The “X” (formerly Twitter) account held by “kancelkamala” has released a considerable amount of documentation about Harris’s background, including that of her parents, revealing that Shyamala Gopalan Harris might never have become a U.S. citizen.
P&E: Who is Responsible for Verifying Presidential Eligibility?:
As posted Tuesday by the “X” account @Kancel Kamala, on August 20, 2020, then-Alabama Democratic Party Chairman Christopher John England sent a “Certification” to then-Alabama Secretary of State John H. Merrill naming the party’s 2020 nominees for President and Vice President, respectively, as “Joseph R. Biden” and “Kamala D. Harris.”
The rest is just a loooooong recital of the greatest birther "hits." :yawn:

The @KancelKamala account blocked some jerk* ages ago. :crying: But for some reason has an alt account, @VPIneligible, which is just spreading the same disinformation. I suspect the person behind both accounts is one of Three Remaining Birthers(tm); my guess is that New Mexican paralegal.

@VPIneligible also blocked some jerk. :crying:

Bonus P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Re-posted an excerpt of this excellent article by Sharon Rondeau at the following locations with a URL link back to here to read it in full: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4254390/posts and here https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2024/ ... igibility/
Meanwhile, over at freeperville:
GenXPolymath wrote:These NBC types have a boner for a dead horse issue...It’s ocer.. He’s dead Jim. It’s all mental masturbation which I think a lot of the keyboard commandos get off on. The Supreme are just fine with second in line for POTUS being the current presumptive nominee that says everything that matters. Everything else is mentally masturbating over an issue that the powers in charge have already decided what’s what.
nesnah wrote:Go back to thefogbow.
:towel:

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

More freep:
Macho MAGA Man wrote:What ever happened to Mario Apuzzo? Is he still practicing law these days?
Kerchner wrote:Attorney Mario Apuzzo passed away due to complications from a severe case of CoVID
Macho MAGA Man wrote:Oh no! I hate that. He had those Fogbow commies stirred up pursuing Obama. I followed his cases.
Penelope Dreadful wrote:To understand the NBC Birthers, it helps to look at Sovereign Citizens, you know, the folks who tell people that they do not have to have driver’s licenses, tags or insurance. Often, they have binders of misquoted case law and other “legal” material to show the cops, or the courts.

My theory is, that it is those 20 minutes or so they interact with the cops, before their window gets busted, and they get dragged out of the car and arrested - those minutes are what they live for, and what the whole thing is all about.

For those few minutes, they get all the attention of numerous cops, and they can pretend that they are legal experts. The fact that their car gets towed, and that they run up a lot of expenses - that is just like paying a pro to spank them, or engage in whatever fantasy excites them.

That is why they rinse and repeat. I think the same thing is true for the NBC Birthers. For a few minutes they get attention, and they can copy and paste whatever quasi-legal garbage they have, and the fact that they lose in court, and that people think they are crazy, that is just part of the cost.

Here is a video - watch this, and tell me this person is not immensely enjoying the scenario. His screams at the end are hilarious!

This is the same kind of person who is an NBC Birther. Same twisted mindset.
nesnah wrote:
Another fogbow infiltration.
:towel:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:thumbsup:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Mother Jones: Joe Arpaio Still Hasn’t Made Peace With His Own Demise:
Why is the 92-year-old former Maricopa County sheriff running for mayor of his hometown? Maybe because he can’t stop.

“Fox blackballed me, right after I left office,” [Joe Arpaio] told me. “And the only reason they blackballed me, which you’re not gonna put in there—in fact, you have a boss?”

Yes, I told him; I have editors.

“They’re gonna throw this in the garbage,” he said. “Nothing. Because I’m gonna mention something and you’re sure gonna edit it out. Because I mentioned the birth certificate.”

Arpaio insisted that he had assigned his “Cold Case Posse” to investigate the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate in 2011 with the intention not of finding evidence that Obama was ineligible for the office but of clearing him. But the more information they produced, he said, the more unavoidable the reality. Finally, he had sent their work to Rome, where some “experts, great people” had looked it over for him and confirmed that Obama’s document was fraudulent. The birth certificate investigation hadn’t just cost him his prime perch in right-wing media. It was also, he suggested, the reason he ended up in so much legal trouble.

“I got my own little idea about this,” he said. “I may be going against the grain, but I think it wasn’t the illegal immigration they wanted me out [for]—of course, they wanted me out on all that, but I think it was the birth certificate. They knew I had the evidence. Now, getting rid of me—I won’t be sheriff anymore, I won’t have a gun and badge, I’m going to go fishing, I’m going to forget everything. I think it was the birth certificate, and nobody wants to talk about the birth certificate. I shouldn’t even be talking to you about it.”

The problem with this theory of the case is none of this was true. Not the birth certificate part, of course—Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. But not the rest of it either. The Department of Justice began investigating his department during George W. Bush’s administration, before releasing a report in 2011 finding that Arpaio’s office was serially violating the civil rights of Latino residents. The case that ultimately led to Arpaio’s prosecution started with a 2007 class-action lawsuit filed by Latino residents who alleged they had been racially profiled during traffic stops. He and his subordinates serially ignored a 2013 court order to stop the unconstitutional behavior, and, according to Judge G. Murray Snow, “engaged in multiple acts of misconduct, dishonesty, and bad faith,” which ultimately led to his 2017 conviction on a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court. He was facing a maximum of six months of prison when Trump pardoned him later that year.

But Arpaio was insistent on rebranding his own legal issues and electoral defeats, not as the comeuppance of a bad cop, but as the product of a great conspiracy. He considered himself a canary, of sorts, for Deep State retribution.

“Everything they did then, they’re doing to Trump—it’s almost like a pattern,” he said.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:04 pm Mother Jones: Joe Arpaio Still Hasn’t Made Peace With His Own Demise:
Why is the 92-year-old former Maricopa County sheriff running for mayor of his hometown? Maybe because he can’t stop.

“Fox blackballed me, right after I left office,” [Joe Arpaio] told me. “And the only reason they blackballed me, which you’re not gonna put in there—in fact, you have a boss?”

Yes, I told him; I have editors.

“They’re gonna throw this in the garbage,” he said. “Nothing. Because I’m gonna mention something and you’re sure gonna edit it out. Because I mentioned the birth certificate.”

Arpaio insisted that he had assigned his “Cold Case Posse” to investigate the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate in 2011 with the intention not of finding evidence that Obama was ineligible for the office but of clearing him. But the more information they produced, he said, the more unavoidable the reality. Finally, he had sent their work to Rome, where some “experts, great people” had looked it over for him and confirmed that Obama’s document was fraudulent. The birth certificate investigation hadn’t just cost him his prime perch in right-wing media. It was also, he suggested, the reason he ended up in so much legal trouble.

“I got my own little idea about this,” he said. “I may be going against the grain, but I think it wasn’t the illegal immigration they wanted me out [for]—of course, they wanted me out on all that, but I think it was the birth certificate. They knew I had the evidence. Now, getting rid of me—I won’t be sheriff anymore, I won’t have a gun and badge, I’m going to go fishing, I’m going to forget everything. I think it was the birth certificate, and nobody wants to talk about the birth certificate. I shouldn’t even be talking to you about it.”

The problem with this theory of the case is none of this was true. Not the birth certificate part, of course—Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. But not the rest of it either. The Department of Justice began investigating his department during George W. Bush’s administration, before releasing a report in 2011 finding that Arpaio’s office was serially violating the civil rights of Latino residents. The case that ultimately led to Arpaio’s prosecution started with a 2007 class-action lawsuit filed by Latino residents who alleged they had been racially profiled during traffic stops. He and his subordinates serially ignored a 2013 court order to stop the unconstitutional behavior, and, according to Judge G. Murray Snow, “engaged in multiple acts of misconduct, dishonesty, and bad faith,” which ultimately led to his 2017 conviction on a misdemeanor charge of contempt of court. He was facing a maximum of six months of prison when Trump pardoned him later that year.

But Arpaio was insistent on rebranding his own legal issues and electoral defeats, not as the comeuppance of a bad cop, but as the product of a great conspiracy. He considered himself a canary, of sorts, for Deep State retribution.

Everything they did then, they’re doing to Trump—it’s almost like a pattern,” he said.
:yankyank:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Whew! Whenever Rev Dr Laity Esq or this topic appears, my nerves act up. Seeing Realist* posting most recently on the topic list doubles my worry. After our clandestine European trip during the Birther Scare, my emergency kit isn't restocked yet. Grateful for this false alarm.

* Realist, check the Tina Peters topic, there's a hat's off to you.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Google and Facebook got caught recently engaging in search engine censorship tactics regarding the assassination attempt on Trump. The big tech sites do this to other people and for other subjects and key terms also. As you probably know I’ve been a very prolific writer about the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” for decades, including publishing a book about the term and which is so named: http://www.kerchner.com/books/naturalborncitizen.htm

If you want to see a very clear example of censorship which is going on by Google, try this experiment. I do this once in awhile to see how horrendous it is. Search on the simple term (my online user ID) of “cdrkerchner” that I use to write about the “natural born Citizen” term or the eligibility issues with various candidates. Try the experiment for my user ID of “cdrkerchner” first.

Then try it also for a more specific term “cdrkerchner+naturalborncitizen”

First search for that user ID term “cdrkerchner” in the DuckDuckGo search engine, then the Bing search engine, and then the Google search engine. The results are dramatically different at Google. Clearly Google is, and has been, making it not easy to find anything I’ve written in my blog or elsewhere where I use that ID. Google has been doing this to me for years. Google has been doing this to numerous people who have been long-term and effective voices trying to fight the main-stream disinformation machine of the Democrat Party. They also change the search results that a targeted person or group sees based on their profile of the one doing the searching. So each of you will likely have a different search result at Google for any given search term or subject.

See this YouTube report about Google search result bias and how it can by hiding items and steering selected items to targeted groups of people can change public opinion about any subject that Google wants to influence, including election results and the true meaning of constitutional terms such as “natural born Citizen” of the United States....
Kerchner is probably searching for his own name more than Taitz now searches for hers.
Image ImageImage
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

I did a Google search on "cdrkirchner+poorbunny" and the horrendous result was a single hit to The Fogbow! :mrgreen:

The poor bunny!!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

As you probably know
Wait, what? Really, Chuckles?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

"Stop trying to make #12thAmendmentLastLine* happen!"

* Regarding veep eligibility.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I am sure Google and Facebook have whole departments dedicated to f--ing with Birther search results. :brickwallsmall:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:Google and Facebook got caught recently engaging in search engine censorship tactics regarding the assassination attempt on Trump. The big tech sites do this to other people and for other subjects and key terms also. As you probably know I’ve been a very prolific writer about the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” for decades, including publishing a book about the term and which is so named: http://www.kerchner.com/books/naturalborncitizen.htm
So nice, there's now a full article about it: P&E: ]Google Search Results Censorship, Bias, & Manipulation:
Kerchner wrote:Google and Facebook got caught again recently engaging in nefarious search engine censorship and/or bias tactics regarding the assassination attempt on Trump. The big tech sites also do this to other people and for other subjects and key terms.

If you want to see a very clear and dramatic example of censorship which is going on by Google, try this experiment. I do this once in awhile to see how horrendous it is. Here shared is a recent example done on 5 Aug 2024.

Search on the simple term (my online user ID) of “cdrkerchner” that I use to write about the “natural born Citizen” constitutional term and/or the eligibility issues with various candidates. Try the following experiment for my online writing and blogging user ID of “cdrkerchner”.

First search for my online writer ID term “cdrkerchner” to find me and my writings using the DuckDuckGo, Bing, and Google search engines.
The GIGO is pretty hilarious, as Google assumed any sane user who inputted "cdrkercher" meant "Dr. Kerchner," and it spat out a bunch of doctors and dentists. :rotflmao:

If Kerchner had just confirmed that "cdrkercher" indeed meant exactly that, he could have seen all his :yankyank: on full display. :sick:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Of course "DeMaio" wasn't done: P&E: Some Additional nbC Developments:
'DeMaio' wrote:As a brief follow-up to your humble servant’s most recent offering here, this one will be shorter.
:lol: (But barely.)
Your servant recently received information from long-time natural born Citizen (“nbC”) warrior, CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret), further supporting the conclusions of the prior post.
What follows is history of John Jay, which might be interesting to the three Jay stans out there. :towel: But it is otherwise a pointless meandering to tie Jay to Vattel to Jay's "infamous" letter to the Constitutional Convention. :yawn:

And:

P&E: ‘Citizen at Birth’ Term vs ‘natural born Citizen’ Term: Grammatical and Logical Analysis:
Kerchner wrote:First, let us put on our thinking hat and do some simple grammatical analysis of the two terms ‘Citizen at Birth’ (“CAB”) and ‘natural born Citizen’ (“nbC”).
:bored: (Nothing, like you've seen before.)

I hope Kerchner and "DeMaio" attend the same BBQ, so they can go :yankyank: each other, and leave everyone else in peace.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

OBOT EYES ONLY. DON'T TELL BIRTHERS.

Kerchner wrote:
First, let us put on our thinking hat

In the dim light of a forgotten attic, dust motes danced in the air as I rummaged through old, yellowed Obot manuals. Their pages, once vivid with the telltale purple ink of the ditto machine, had faded almost to oblivion. As I brushed off the cobwebs, a revelation began to take shape—a realization so profound it could explain why the birthers have always, unfailingly, lost.

They’ve been using…

THE WRONG HAT!

For heaven's sake, everyone knows a thinking hat won’t cut it. They needed…

A SORTING HAT.

Sorting Hat Dont Tell Birthers.JPG
Sorting Hat Dont Tell Birthers.JPG (122.78 KiB) Viewed 1390 times

I held my breath as the weight of this discovery sank in. I had stumbled upon the secret, the very crux of their perpetual failure. But this knowledge, this truth, was dangerous. In the wrong hands, it could tip the balance of power. I quickly attached a grainy, black-and-white photo—“Sorting Hat Don’t Tell Birthers”—to my message.

Whatever happens, this post must never become public. The consequences would be unimaginable. This is a DIRECT ORDER from Mr. S. himself.

The message was sent, the directive clear. The secrets of the attic must remain just that—secrets. For if the birthers ever found out… well, that was a possibility too terrible to consider.
realist

Post by realist »

:panic: :panic: :panic:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

► Show Spoiler
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
bob

Post by bob »

As Minnesota's returns come in, I hope someone does a wellness check on A.J. Kern:

ETA: Race called for Omar.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The EU DSA Letter:
'DeMaio' wrote:The recent letter to Elon Musk by Monsieur Thierry Breton – “Il Duce” of the European Union’s (“EU”) speech police charged with enforcing that cabal’s “Digital Services Act” (“DSA,” i.e., arbitrary censorship law) – is interesting. Mercifully, the higher-ups in the EU have smacked Breton upside the head for his unapproved letter, but that does not alter the fact that he composed it and fired it off to Musk.

Apart from the threatening tone of the missive to multi-billionaire Elon Musk – warning him to be wary of unacceptable discourse in his Internet X-platform discussion/interview with President Trump – the letter presents some interesting options* in the context of analyzing the perennial issue here at The P&E: yes, Virginia, the “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) eligibility issue.
Holy Coatracks, Batman! :roll:

What follows is the usual :yankyank: , like you've seen before. :yawn:

* NARRATOR: "The letter, in fact, does not."
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:22 pm As Minnesota's returns come in, I hope someone does a wellness check on A.J. Kern:

ETA: Race called for Omar.
That went viral. 92 views since 8/11. :o
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2024 7:28 pm That went viral. 92 views since 8/11. :o
After Omar's victory, Kern posted that video (or a similar one) in dozens of replies. Each garnering dozens of views. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Fogbow Detective Challenge: Human Pustule Corsi is getting attention for election denying and lying with Roger Stone. Does anybody have the infamous SWAMP COOLER with ED HALE & CORSI in his underwear YouTube link or video? I'd like to point out his notorious birfing and the clip would be a magical visual. Hardly recognize the Pustule in this photo.

gen_my_89 @genmy891 44m
And now today Michigan flynn lovers are reposting corsi's interview claiming there are coded algorithms.

Return to “Other weirdos”