Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Post by pipistrelle »

She needs mental health help.

Does she have family?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She's desperately wanting to be adopted.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

She's the perfect example of magat filth.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

“She’s not a woman of color. She is an Indian-American woman and in her own book — this is one of the ways the media is trying to sensationalize and glamorize a braindead bimbo who sucked so much cock in order to get to the political position that she’s in today.

“I mean I don’t need to tell you. You are well aware of how much powerful black cock this woman has sought — has sucked — over the course of her career in order to obtain the political power she has today.

“And in her own book she says she identifies as an Indian-American. Her mother has a red dot on her forehead. She is an Indian. Not a Native American like Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren. An Indian-American.

“And nowhere does she ever identify as a woman of color until — right — until she is then selected as Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick and she wants to drive home this idea that she’s a Black woman.” – Laura Loomer, speaking to Roger Stone on her podcast.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:41 pm
“She’s not a woman of color. She is an Indian-American woman and in her own book — this is one of the ways the media is trying to sensationalize and glamorize a braindead bimbo who sucked so much cock in order to get to the political position that she’s in today.

“I mean I don’t need to tell you. You are well aware of how much powerful black cock this woman has sought — has sucked — over the course of her career in order to obtain the political power she has today.

“And in her own book she says she identifies as an Indian-American. Her mother has a red dot on her forehead. She is an Indian. Not a Native American like Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren. An Indian-American.

“And nowhere does she ever identify as a woman of color until — right — until she is then selected as Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick and she wants to drive home this idea that she’s a Black woman.” – Laura Loomer, speaking to Roger Stone on her podcast.
Think she's an unhinged call us next tuesday now, wait until Trump loses in November.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:11 pm \
Think she's an unhinged call us next tuesday now, wait until Trump loses in November.
Or wins, and she's the next WH press sec.... :cantlook:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:41 pm
Laura Loomer wrote:“She’s not a woman of color. She is an Indian-American woman :snippity:
:boxing: :shooting:
Hey Loomer, who gave you a pair of testicles and with it the right to define, criticize and condemn women? Don't you know that is the prerogative, privilege and, indeed, duty of menfolk, especially rich, white, right-wing men? Know your place, stay in the kitchen!

Return to “Elections 2022”