Richard Vobes the English Poot!

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Richard Vobes is a new poot who lives in the UK with a newly revamped YouTube channel [https://www.youtube.com/@RichardVobes/videos]

Vobes's old channel “The Bald Explorer” produced entertaining tours of the English country side. But since November 0f 2022 Vobes has gone all conspiracy theory with his new “opinion channel”. It seems the old, non-opinion, channel didn’t bring in much money and its production was expensive and difficult.

Vobes new “method” is to take emails from his viewers regarding various conspiracy theories and then devote 15 minute, easily produced, talks on one of the theories. He’s figured out all he has to do is sit in a chair and repeat conspiracy theories back to the CTers and he’ll get more views and more money with less effort. Vobes never checks out the validity of the conspiracy theories and mindful of YouTube "strikes" he is careful to add "some people say" and "is it possible that?" qualifiers to his comments.

Vobes also interviews fellow conspiracy theorists whose theories he accepts uncritically.

His followers know exactly what he’s doing and in the comments section they dutifully fill in the gaps in his talks so as to complete whatever conspiracy theory Vobes is pretending to “just be asking about”. His followers regularly post in the comments section calling for the executions of British politicians and public officials.

Comments that point out the holes in his theories or just ask tough questions are frequently removed. Vobes lets his girl friend "The Lovely Julia" police the comments section. That way he can make the Trumpian claim that he never censors comments.

Richard Vobes and a collaborator, William Keat, have given themselves and the rest their like-minded mob the authority to criminalize behavior they deem contrary to the British Constitution

Yeah, that’s right, a lightweight YouTube guru and a wannabe legal expert have decreed that any government official, any member of parliament, any judge, any cop whom they and their phony flock deem to have violated the constitution is subject to criminal charges.

All Vobes and Keat have done is to borrow long discredited legal theories of sovereign citizens and freemen on the land.

Vobes has recently gone further down the rabbit hole. In a recent video he walks down walking near his home and theorizes that "the government" wants to keep everyone out of the country side.

His prediction is that an avian flu will be mysteriously introduced into the environment this May at which time the government will restrict people to the towns since the avian flu will be so virulent as to kill livestock, wild animals and any humans in the country side.

I guess he figures birds don't fly into towns and cities.

Vobes says this is being done so that that the government can herd everyone into towns where they can be more easily sprayed with chemical agents. Vobes picked this theory up from a fellow conspiracy theorists.

The avian flu conspiracy theory is at least a year old. So Vobes is well behind the times.

A fellow YouTuber who's in with Vobes says Vobes went to an all conspiracy theory format after his old travel format failed and he got turned down for a job as a "presenter" for a successful BBC science program

It seems it stuck in Vobe's craw that he was passed over because he didn't have a university degree.

Considering the BBC accent (most likely acquired), the ascots and the vests my guess is that Vobes has long aspired to be in the English upper class and is all butt hurt that well into middle age he's forced to scramble for YouTube money.

That's why there isn't a societal institution in the UK he doesn't rail against, Parliament, the Prime Minister, the health system, the media, big businesses. . .you name he's against 'em.

Anyway, get out out popcorn, folks, the show continues!
arayder

Post by arayder »

Months ago Vobes endorsed the actions of convicted rapist and registered sex offender Sean Parker*. But he's hit a new low in the full throated endorsement of Thomas Williams' "A New Blueprint for Humanity"**, saying "[It makes] a lot of sense, to me, basically common sense a lot of critical thinking and actually stuff that you and I most likely would agree with." "It's all alright". "[it's] starting fresh with a common sense approach".

The blueprint looks like Mein Kampf and Das Kapital had a baby and, in effect, calls for the suspension of the U.S. Constitution, including the Bill of Rights, and the English Bill of Rights.

Vobes endorses the warrantless mass arrests of those deemed undesirable. Vobes is fine with the confiscation of private property and the wholesale dismantling of the business sector.

Inexplicably, Vobes' has no problem with the blueprint's plan to re-institute crimes of the blood by sending entire families into permanent exile.

Parts of the plan also trashes the rights to speak and associate freely. The plan would shut down charitable foundations, restrict freedom of religion by auditing churches, arrest the mainstream media (through what is called the "disclaimer program") and decimate the medical profession.

We should not be surprised at this considering Vobes' history of frequent unhinged rants calling for the end of our freedoms!

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Arayder :wave:
101010 :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

You sent me down a rabbit hole!

I found Thomas Williams' The New Blueprint for Humanity (pdf) which also references Pactum De Singularis Caelum Covenant of One Heaven (pdf). Both were new to me.

Yes, Thomas Williams quotes the sovcit tropes of no valid US government, federal agencies are private corporations, etc. then layers onto that right-wing conspiracy theorist nonsense with a hefty dose of anarchism and an extra layer of gross stupidity.

What revolting people. The Williams rant fails to specify who is disbanding all of the government (both political and administrative parts), and who the people who fill those roles afterwards are. Perhaps he imagines a huge popular movement of himself and, oh, ten or twenty other people!

The One Heaven stuff is mildly hilarious, a stream of logorrheic idiocy. It rambles about something called UCADIA, helpfully (!) described:
UCADIA stands for Unique Collective Awareness of DIA.

DIA are pure symbolic representations of meaning, the units of meaning upon which the UCADIAN language of pure symbolic semantic meaning is constructed. Hence, DIA is equivalent to defining "rules"
Shades of the late Postal Judge David Many-Colons-Wynn-Miller?
arayder

Post by arayder »

northland10 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:01 pm Arayder :wave:
Yo!
arayder

Post by arayder »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 2:22 pm You sent me down a rabbit hole!

I found Thomas Williams' The New Blueprint for Humanity (pdf) which also references Pactum De Singularis Caelum Covenant of One Heaven (pdf). Both were new to me.

Yes, Thomas Williams quotes the sovcit tropes of no valid US government, federal agencies are private corporations, etc. then layers onto that right-wing conspiracy theorist nonsense with a hefty dose of anarchism and an extra layer of gross stupidity.

What revolting people. The Williams rant fails to specify who is disbanding all of the government (both political and administrative parts), and who the people who fill those roles afterwards are. Perhaps he imagines a huge popular movement of himself and, oh, ten or twenty other people!

The One Heaven stuff is mildly hilarious, a stream of logorrheic idiocy. It rambles about something called UCADIA, helpfully (!) described:
UCADIA stands for Unique Collective Awareness of DIA.

DIA are pure symbolic representations of meaning, the units of meaning upon which the UCADIAN language of pure symbolic semantic meaning is constructed. Hence, DIA is equivalent to defining "rules"
Shades of the late Postal Judge David Many-Colons-Wynn-Miller?
Good find, Sam!

It strikes me that Williams and Vobes just want to destroy government, the media, banks and the business sector and they don't care which rights get trampled in the process. What these two don't grasp is that a government system that can stomp all over Bill Gates (he's one they really want) and the BBC would have noooooo problem taking a big ole d*mp on them too.

How foolish it is to create a monstrous governance for the purpose of destroying government. They're nuts!

This is the same truther wet dream Vobes had when he interviewed William Keyte* over a year ago. Back then the idea was that common law rules and is exactly the all powerful, liberty destroying leviathan these two want it to be.

This sort of thing is exactly what Vobes SAYS he is against. It's crazy!

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

arayder wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:27 pm It strikes me that Williams and Vobes just want to destroy government, the media, banks and the business sector and they don't care which rights get trampled in the process. What these two don't grasp is that a government system that can stomp all over Bill Gates (he's one they really want) and the BBC would have noooooo problem taking a big ole d*mp on them too.
I wonder if that's really what they want: their rankings are so fantastical that I suspect it's a form of catharsis to relieve their unhappiness with their miserable, unproductive lives.

In support of that I noticed that they always prescribe what they wish to happen and they wish to follow with no suggestion of how they or others are to promote their message, to mobilise activists, to engage the public, in fact to actually do anything. It's just dreaming.

They are vile people and probably capable of individual isolated acts of nasty stupidity or stupid nastiness but likely nothing of wider impact.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:05 pm
arayder wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:27 pm It strikes me that Williams and Vobes just want to destroy government, the media, banks and the business sector and they don't care which rights get trampled in the process. What these two don't grasp is that a government system that can stomp all over Bill Gates (he's one they really want) and the BBC would have noooooo problem taking a big ole d*mp on them too.
I wonder if that's really what they want: their rankings are so fantastical that I suspect it's a form of catharsis to relieve their unhappiness with their miserable, unproductive lives.

In support of that I noticed that they always prescribe what they wish to happen and they wish to follow with no suggestion of how they or others are to promote their message, to mobilise activists, to engage the public, in fact to actually do anything. It's just dreaming.

They are vile people and probably capable of individual isolated acts of nasty stupidity or stupid nastiness but likely nothing of wider impact.
That makes sense.

I have often thought that Vobes has transferred his deep resentment of family, friends & community, who he feels failed him, to any and all authority figures he might find. I suspect that at heart he’s resentful of his alcoholic mother and his cold & distant father. He was the dweeb at school where he says he was never encouraged. His show biz career was a bust. His ex dropped him like a hot rock. His daughter fled to the other side of the globe and his son is estranged.

He talks about all this in his old videos which upon listening to you'd think you were overhearing him on a psychiatrist's couch being asked "Tell me more." and "How does that make you feel?"

But, I think he's grasped that his rants get him some YouTube money and some love from like-thinkers.
arayder

Vobes: English Gulag Master?

Post by arayder »

According to Vobes animals have rights, but certain humans don't. See Vobes latest screed "Faked foods are not cruelty-free"* in which he decries the treatment of animals as they are raised and harvested. Most people don't have a problem with the humane treatment of animals.

But let's not forget that "The Blueprint for Humanity"**, which Vobes whole heartedly endorses, would place countless families in permanent exile in remote island gulags.

"Certain families. . should be removed from society altogether. . .Move them to a remote island near Antarctica, or some other land mass, and let them live out their lives there. .they will be totally cut off from the rest of the world. . ."** .

There's no mention of due process in the plan. And it's worth noting that the list of families lined up for the blueprint's prison plan is heavy with bankers, industrialists and Jews.

So is Vobes advocating a new holocaust at the same time he would re-institute crimes of the blood?

Your comments are welcome.

----------------------------

**https://thenewblueprintforhumanity.org/ ... -solution/

Return to “Other weirdos”