The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh dear. Reads like Laity's nurse has forgotten to give him his medication.

It's as though Laity has deemed Biden an Honorary Black Person and therefore automatically ineligible for the presidency under the special secret clause that only exists in the birther edition of the constitution.
bob

Post by bob »

Cody Robert Judy:
► Show Spoiler
:shock:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

:eek:
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He thanked people for the three likes. :dance:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Just a Thought or Two:
Tom Arnold wrote:I typed in the following question on my computer search line: “Is it mandatory according to our U.S. Constitution that the VICE-PRESIDENT must be a Natural Born Citizen (American)?”

The “World Wide Web,” “Cloud,” or “whoever it is that answers questions from users” responded in a brief written (paraphrased by me) message: YES.
Here's a thought: :roll:

But I bet this portends a multi-article series about Laity again bickering with machines. :boxing:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

A bird site user is convinced Harris isn't a citizen (natural born or otherwise) because her father was a diplomat. :shock:

He did at one point work for a foreign government, yes. But there's no evidence his role carried diplomatic status.

More importantly, he wasn't doing this government work when she was born (he was a grad student).

So whoever borrowed the TARDIS needs to return it yesterday.*

* See what I did there? :towel:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

:think: Perhaps Kamala's father's birth certificate defines him to be an NBD?*

We need to see it! And none of your Xerox forgeries neither! The one with a footprint, wax seal, age at birth, everything!!
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wait—this sounds Universe Shattering!*

Is this the return of the Magnificent Team of Gallups and Zullo? And... ROXY?

* If you weren't around for this madness, it’s a long topic on OldBow: Carl Gallups' "Big 'Plan 'A'". Carl Gallups & Co always bloviated that their birther "revelations" would be Universe Shattering! They even used it in a cheesy promo video. We were so upset the universe didn't actually shatter—we planned to spend wildly and throw caution to the wind. Or, as Obots, we thought we'd end up in internment camps deep under Walmart stores. Maybe any day now!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Luke wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:46 am Or, as Obots, we thought we'd end up in internment camps deep under Walmart stores. Maybe any day now!
:think: That would make a change from sacrificing children in the basements of pizza restaurants.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:02 pm A bird site user is convinced Harris isn't a citizen (natural born or otherwise) because her father was a diplomat. :shock:

He did at one point work for a foreign government, yes. But there's no evidence his role carried diplomatic status.

More importantly, he wasn't doing this government work when she was born (he was a grad student).

So whoever borrowed the TARDIS needs to return it yesterday.*

* See what I did there? :towel:
Being an economic advisor and consultant for a country now makes you a diplomat, or something. They should also be getting uptight that he received the Order of Merit in 2021. This should also make the VP ineligible because of knighthood or something. Not sure how that happens in the middle of a term, but I don't have the birther smarticles.
101010 :towel:
Arthurwankspittle

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:02 pm So whoever borrowed the TARDIS needs to return it yesterday.*
"What do we want?"
"A time machine"
"When do we want it?"
"It doesn't matter"
realist

Post by realist »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:52 am
bob wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:02 pm So whoever borrowed the TARDIS needs to return it yesterday.*
"What do we want?"
"A time machine"
"When do we want it?"
"It doesn't matter"
:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

"What do we want?"
"A time machine"
"When do we want it?"
"It doesn't matter"
Off Topic
I’ll be in trouble back home.

Oh?

I told the wife I’d be in from work in twenty minutes.

Well, don’t worry about that. We can get you back before you leave.

Oh, good. [Huh? look]

-The Doctor and the Earthling in "Meglos"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"What do we want?"
"A time machine"
"When do we want it?"
"It doesn't matter" "When Elon Musk delivers it!"
FIFY
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:With what happened yesterday it is very important as to whom is chosen to by VP as the far left subversives with the help of the deep state may try it again. A clear-cut and undisputed “natural born Citizen” of the United States, one born with sole allegiance to only the USA, must be the one selected. A person born a dual-Citizen via a foreign national father is NOT a person born with sole allegiance to the United States.

#MarcoRubio is NOT a #naturalbornCitizen of the United States. Rubio is a dual Citizen at/by birth via his Cuban nationals, non-U.S. Citizen father and mother. He is not constitutionally eligible to be VP or the President and Commander in Chief: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2024/ ... h-demaio-2
At least Kerchner still has his eyes on his prize. :roll:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:55 pm P&E comment:
Kerchner wrote:With what happened yesterday it is very important as to whom is chosen to by VP as the far left subversives with the help of the deep state may try it again. A clear-cut and undisputed “natural born Citizen” of the United States, one born with sole allegiance to only the USA, must be the one selected. A person born a dual-Citizen via a foreign national father is NOT a person born with sole allegiance to the United States.

#MarcoRubio is NOT a #naturalbornCitizen of the United States. Rubio is a dual Citizen at/by birth via his Cuban nationals, non-U.S. Citizen father and mother. He is not constitutionally eligible to be VP or the President and Commander in Chief: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2024/ ... h-demaio-2
At least Kerchner still has his eyes on his prize. :roll:
:rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: My Message Today to Donald Trump:
Kerchner wrote:My message today via various channels to Donald Trump:
A terrific convention. And as a constitutional conservative, I want to congratulate you for choosing as VP a person who is constitutionally eligible for that office, i.e., a “natural born Citizen” of the United States. Barack Obama “aka Barry Soetoro” and Kamala Harris were not. And you can see what they did to our country. See: ProtectOurLiberty.org for more about the constitutional term “natural born Citizen” of the United States and a list of some of those who aspire to the highest offices in this country, some of whom have excellent leadership and other politically attractive qualifications, but who are not constitutionally eligible. Again, you made an excellent choice with J.D. Vance. Thank you.
:yankyank:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, how do we know this, though? J.D. "Vance" -- remember, he's had 3 different last names over the course of his life, which was kinda sus when Obama did it, right? -- admits his father walked out on the family when he was young. That father died last year and conveniently cannot be interviewed. Do we even know if that father was an American citizen at the time of J.D.'s birth? Or is it being assumed because of something I can't qwhite put my finger on?

[sarcasm tag should be engaged for the above, but only just barely]
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
bob

Post by bob »

Ob. P&E: Biden Drops out of Race:
"STAND DOWN"

At 3:10 p.m., Fox News’s Bret Baier correctly observed that Biden’s statement did not include an endorsement of his replacement. Rather, he issued an addendum on “X” endorsing his vice president, Kamala Harris.

Harris’s constitutional eligibility has been questioned given she was born to parents who were not U.S. citizens at the time. Harris, therefore, may not represent what the Framers considered a “natural born Citizen” as required for the president in Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the Constitution.

It is not clear if Harris will be the Democrat nominee given her favorability ratings or if others will compete for the nomination between now and the Democratic National Convention (DNC), which begins on August 19 and concludes on the 22nd.
And: P&E: An Interesting Phenomenon:
DeMaio wrote:As regular P&E readers well know, your servant has for over a decade contended that the Founders meant to include in their newly-minted Constitution a strong restriction on who could – and who could not – be eligible to the presidency. The restriction they adopted, in your servant’s view, was the “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) definition found in § 212, Book 1, Ch. 19 of Swiss attorney, jurist and international law scholar Emer de Vattel’s treatise, “Le Droit des Gens,” or “The Law of Nations.”
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, look for a resurrection of the birther movement. :evil:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So predictable.

Rehashe the racist tropes; lie; play the victim.

Repeat.
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:20 pm Yeah, look for a resurrection of the birther movement.
On the bird site, it has already happened. In the past hour, I've seen such eggspurts as Klayman, Eastman, and Fitton cited. :callonme:

But, as in 2020, I would be surprised if an actual lawyer signed an eligibility challenge. (Recall that Taitz never really was a believer in the two-citizen-parents "rule.")
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

So screen shots of this article are being passed around on the bird site:

History: What Are the Qualifications to Be President of the United States?
Dave Roos* wrote:Framers of the Constitution identified just three requirements. The 14th and 22nd Amendments added two more.

According to the Constitution, there are just three basic qualifications for being president:

1. Age: The person must be at least 35 years old
2. Citizenship: The person must be a “natural born citizen” (meaning they were born to American parents and did not become a citizen through the naturalization process)
3. Residency: The person has lived in the U.S. at least 14 years
:brickwallsmall:

* Who is David Roos?:
I've spent the past 25 years writing for just about everybody — podcasts, colleges, TV shows, news outlets and more. If you're looking for a creative and experienced "word guy" who's a great team player, ridiculously fast and stress-free, I'm your man.
:roll:

(I wrote to the site and the author, but the damage has been done.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

I'm gonna park this Bad Legal Takes here for future reference.

and this most recent iteration:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, in fairness, everyone knows that foreign students are not subject to the laws of the United States, right? They're practically diplomats!

Man, I'm going to start draining out my sarcasm reserves at this point.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “Other weirdos”