Donald J. Trump 2024

noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:18 pm The casual racism continues.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump: They’re taking the Black jobs…
Wait, I thought that they were coming here, collecting welfare, voting illegally and committing crimes while not having any jobs.

I guess that story is for a different audience.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

My doctor has started giving me a cognitive test every year as part of my wellness exam. 99% of the people, like me, who take it know that you have to be pretty impaired to fuck it up.

But he's going to save rich people taxes, and get rid of brown people. I guess that's all that's important, until he comes for their daughters.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:53 pm until he comes for their daughters.
The MAGA nuts would wiling give them to him.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Eh, what the hell makes you think "They" will be coming for their daughters or anyone else's? And if they do, that they wont be coming for them and their sons at the same time? Or is it only important if they come for their Daughters as the Sons are not important when they are being dragged off, or something?

The corollary to the very true saying of "When they tell you who they are, believe them" is "When other people tell you what they are REALLY nudge nudge wink wink saying and going to do, don't believe them."
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:50 pm Eh, what the hell makes you think "They" will be coming for their daughters or anyone else's? And if they do, that they wont be coming for them and their sons at the same time?
Because they already are.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Oh Jeez, not this guy again.

ImageImageImage x4
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:12 pm Oh Jeez, not this guy again.
Yep.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS NO ESCAPE

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:56 pm OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS NO ESCAPE

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You noticed that, huh?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

According to thread, donates to tfg and Kennedy.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:45 pm
Suranis wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:50 pm Eh, what the hell makes you think "They" will be coming for their daughters or anyone else's? And if they do, that they wont be coming for them and their sons at the same time?
Because they already are.
Uh... where are their daughters being dragged off to? And When?

And I thought you liked sneering that you have me blocked, and you definitely are not looking at everything I say, breathlessly waiting for that sweet high of faux outrage. I guess you just cant quit me, can you? :thankyou:
sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:14 pm
p0rtia wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:56 pm OH MY FUCKING GOD THERE IS NO ESCAPE

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: You noticed that, huh?
Ya, complete fucking nonsense attracts me. Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow, remember that?
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Several points to make about that.
You aren't American, but slim cognito is, so I took "coming for your daughters" as I'm fairly certain it was intended, based on the context, as they'll be doing stupid shit and making stupid laws that only apply to the womenfolk, because they're too inept to think for themselves. You're the only one who mentioned dragging anyone anywhere. I'm sure she'll correct me if I took it (not in the literal, physical sense of taking) wrong.

You're a male, so you have no actual experience of what women deal with daily simply because of our gender. Legal, financial, employment, etc. It pervades our lives and women and POC are the fist to feel the pinch of any stupid shit they want to rain down on us. Man or bear isn't just a meme.

You have no children so what makes you feel you can speak for those who have daughters and sons who will be affected directly by stupid laws? Empathy in the abstract is one thing, but it just hits (not in the literal, physical sense of being hit) different when you are considering your own child. They absolutely are "coming for our daughters" already. Can you think of one single law that applies only to men?

As for the rest of it.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Domenico

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Domenico »

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

The General @GeneralMCNews wrote: BREAKING: President Putin says he takes Donald Trump's plan to end the war with Ukraine very seriously and Russia supports it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Teh Donald will cooperate with Russia like he did with the Taliban and ask Putin to join him at his dacha Camp David.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:08 pm Several points to make about that.
You aren't American, but slim cognito is, so I took "coming for your daughters" as I'm fairly certain it was intended, based on the context, as they'll be doing stupid shit and making stupid laws that only apply to the womenfolk, because they're too inept to think for themselves. You're the only one who mentioned dragging anyone anywhere. I'm sure she'll correct me if I took it (not in the literal, physical sense of taking) wrong.

You're a male, so you have no actual experience of what women deal with daily simply because of our gender. Legal, financial, employment, etc. It pervades our lives and women and POC are the fist to feel the pinch of any stupid shit they want to rain down on us. Man or bear isn't just a meme.

You have no children so what makes you feel you can speak for those who have daughters and sons who will be affected directly by stupid laws? Empathy in the abstract is one thing, but it just hits (not in the literal, physical sense of being hit) different when you are considering your own child. They absolutely are "coming for our daughters" already. Can you think of one single law that applies only to men?

As for the rest of it.....
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Um. I have gone over all that crap with a magnifying glass and at no point did you actually say where, and how, or where "they" are coming for your daughters, right now or ever. All you put out there were bullshit distractions and gish galloping. Therefore, I have to conclude that you were blowing out your ass.

Ok. I lied. I don't own a magnifying glass. Mea Culpa.

If you want to use social media/Trumpian methods of distracting from the fact that you are avoiding answering the question, well feel free. But they don't work on on people who spot what you are doing. Or who don't have a massive ego which would put them in danger of being distracted by the stupid insults of intellectual minnows. <-- Now that's an insult.

And sorry to those people who were fooled into thinking you "destroyed" me, but you didn't.

Sorry Francis, but I'm sick to death of tiptoing around everyone's feelings when you freely tap-dance on mine. You want to play with me when I am not keeping quiet for the good of the forum and just absorbing your stupid insults, then I can oblige you.

Your next move will be to say "well what do you say to what what I said about.. " to which i will say "you didn't answer the question and are still trying to distract away from the fact you are avoiding answering it." There, I saved you some typing.

You will likely THEN say "hah you are avoiding dealing with what I told you which means you know its true" and I will say "you still didn't answer the question and are distracting from the fact you were blowing out your ass." So ya, I just saved us all a page of back and forth.

Of course you will probably just make up something that I supposedly said and put quote marks around it. Again. So I'll just quote you "I am a silly meany head."

So, keep sitting there pretending you blocked me and that I don't matter. And avoiding answering the question because we both know "they" haven't come for anyone.

Sorry Foggy. Sometimes you just gotta unfurl your claws and scatter the hyenas for your own self respect.
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

I'm going to assume that you are clueless about the many ways they have come for our daughters already because you are not a mother or a daughter or an American living with, or trying find a work around for their stupid laws.

No, you can't have an abortion because we said so.
No, you can't take that drug for your condition because it might have a different effect on another condition.
No, we won't charge him with sexual assault because you were wearing a low-cut blouse.
No, we still won't charge him with sexual assault because he's young and it'll ruin his life.
No, it's not sexual assault when it's just boys being boys.
No, we won't hire you to perform this job unless you sue us in Federal court and force us to.
No, we won't pay you what a man makes for the same job.

So, to answer your disingenuous question about how they are coming for our daughters, the ways are myriad and still accumulating. That list was just a few off the top of my head. It covers corporate, military, legal and healthcare.....there are many more.

As for insults aimed at you, they are in your imagination. Just because someone makes or rebuts a comment doesn't make it an insult or even necessarily directed at you. It's not surprising that you take them so personally though, since even a cursory glance at your posts will show your tendency to somehow just know what are people are thinking or what their motivations are for saying or doing a particular thing. If your feelings are hurt by people disagreeing with you then that is on you, not them.
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise for the horribly and unfairly treated January 6 hostages." Not rise for the national anthem, because, well, fuck that.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump salutes while playing an alternative national anthem at his rally, featuring violent January 6 insurrectionists: Please rise for the unfairly treated January 6 hostages
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Over under on SCOTUS finding a way around the Constitution on the issue if he wins? Executive power, something something, official act.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Trump says he “wants to be able” to override the Constitution to “pick” when elections are held
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:56 pm I'm going to assume that you are clueless about the many ways they have come for our daughters already because you are not a mother or a daughter or an American living with, or trying find a work around for their stupid laws.

No, you can't take that drug for your condition because it might have a different effect on another condition.
No, we won't charge him with sexual assault because you were wearing a low-cut blouse.
No, we still won't charge him with sexual assault because he's young and it'll ruin his life.
No, we won't hire you to perform this job unless you sue us in Federal court and force us to.

So, to answer your disingenuous question about how they are coming for our daughters, the ways are myriad and still accumulating. That list was just a few off the top of my head. It covers corporate, military, legal and healthcare.....there are many more.

As for insults aimed at you, they are in your imagination. Just because someone makes or rebuts a comment doesn't make it an insult or even necessarily directed at you. It's not surprising that you take them so personally though, since even a cursory glance at your posts will show your tendency to somehow just know what are people are thinking or what their motivations are for saying or doing a particular thing. If your feelings are hurt by people disagreeing with you then that is on you, not them.
Everything Sugar said - Yes!
:clap:

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

From FB:
I think I'll vote for the candidate who won't need immunity from prosecution for breaking laws while performing official acts.
Res Ipsa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Res Ipsa »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:08 pm Can you think of one single law that applies only to men?
50 U.S.C. §3802

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder.

I guess growing up in an America where the government literally did come for my neighbor's sons makes that an easy question.
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:56 pm I'm going to assume that you are clueless about the many ways they have come for our daughters already because you are not a mother or a daughter or an American living with, or trying find a work around for their stupid laws.

Thank you.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Maybenaut »

Res Ipsa wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:26 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:08 pm Can you think of one single law that applies only to men?
50 U.S.C. §3802

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter it shall be the duty of every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, who, on the day or days fixed for the first or any subsequent registration, is between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, to present himself for and submit to registration at such time or times and place or places, and in such manner, as shall be determined by proclamation of the President and by rules and regulations prescribed hereunder.

I guess growing up in an America where the government literally did come for my neighbor's sons makes that an easy question.
I was just going to post that. I recall a conversation with a young woman a long time ago. She said it was the duty of every American woman to advance the feminist agenda. I asked her whether she had attempted to register for selective service, and whether she planned to file a lawsuit if her registration was denied. She was like, why would I do that?

I think the selective service law does a disservice to women and men, but in different ways. The message to women is, when the shit hits the fan, you’re not good enough. The message to me in, when the shit hits the fan, you’re cannon fodder.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson

Return to “US President”