Biden Harris 2024 Campaign: Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. & Kamala Devi Harris

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I saw the point made that Bill Clinton was elected President 30 years ago and is still younger than the two current frontrunners, which gives a visceral impression of how ooold they both are.

This isn't my game (as a non-USAian) but from outside it seems strange that in the last 3 or 4 years Democratic Party magnates have not quietly sat down with Biden and said "Joe, we love what you're doing, but we need a younger candidate for the 2024 election and beyond, please join us in working out who that should be and how you and we can manage the hand-over."

Yes, it's unfair that a few slips from Biden count more heavily against him in some courts of public opinion than the many lies and continuous nonsense and filth from The Former Guy, now The Convicted Felon. But squealing "unfair on Joe!" doesn't help, however unfair it actually is.

As for expressing faith in voters doing the right thing: Trump's previous election showed how massively stupid, anti-social and self-harming a serious chunk of the electorate is and how apathetic many of the rest are in not bothering to vote. Even if it's not enough to swing the popular vote, the electoral college is there to bias the result towards the nasties.

It's not only a problem for the USA. The same is true in other countries, as the recent resurgence of right-wing thuggish politicians in Europe and elsewhere shows.

Should Biden be replaced? Not my question to ask, not my question to answer.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

My son the Gen Z says nobody he talks to is changing their vote.
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Woah, Joe can dap! Bet Obama taught him that. :rotflmao:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

That is awesome.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Biden posted it too.
Joe Biden @JoeBiden wrote: I’m already looking forward to my next Waffle House visit.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Kicking ass and eating ice cream.
Chris D. Jackson @ChrisDJackson wrote: 🚨 BREAKING: President Biden has now raised a whopping $27+ million since the debate! 💰 The base is speaking with their pocketbooks!

A massive shoutout to all the haters, doubters, and bed-wetters! Your relentless negativity has done wonders for the cause!

You have awakened the sleeping giant known as #TeamJoe! Couldn't have done it without ya! 😉
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Checkout this feeble old man.
Ana Navarro-Cárdenas @ananavarro wrote: This is the @JoeBiden I saw last night.
In 24 hours, he’d debates, visited w/folks at Waffle House in GA, greeted supporters in RDU at 2am, spoken at a rally in NC at 2pm, flown to NYC, spoken at Stonewall, and attended this gala, where he took pics w/100 people in a photo line & delivered a poignant speech.
raison de arizona

:smoking:
https://x.com/IsaacDovere/status/1807202995589001561
Edward-Isaac Dovere @IsaacDovere wrote: Leaning into the defiance, here’s the opening of latest Biden fundraising email:

“If you're like me, you're getting lots of texts or calls from folks about the state of the race after Thursday. Maybe it was your panicked aunt, your MAGA uncle, or some self-important Podcasters”
raison de arizona

Katie Rogers @katierogers wrote: Camp David: Biden family spent morning not having a summit but in hair and makeup for a shoot with Annie Leibovitz, Vogue photog who shot Biden/Obama/Clinton in March then suggested doing something informal with the Bidens. Family suggested this week, bc Hunter & family in town.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:liar: BUT... But... but... they are discussing how Joe will step down after he got terribly downed by the bestest of #45 on tv :twisted:
raison de arizona

This is from a couple days ago I believe, but I don't think I've seen it here so here ya go.
Fiscally responsible conservatives my ass. I'M A FISCAL CONSERVATIVE. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT.
raison de arizona

That's because Republicans are no longer interested in America succeeding, they are interested in Democrats failing. Used to be everyone was interested in America succeeding, we just had some differences of opinion about how to make that happen. Those days are past.
Scorched Earth Dem @progavalanche wrote: The World Bank declared the USA has the strongest economy in the world. Unemployment hasn't been this low for this long in most of our lifetimes.

Republicans opposed every single policy that got us here.

#DemCast #DemVoice1 #wtpGOTV24
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

So when do you play hardball then? I saw on the twitters today where someone stated that SCOTUS has given Biden a gun, but he is insisting on using a butter knife. C'mon man!
Joe Biden @JoeBiden wrote: I will respect the limits of presidential powers that I have for three and a half years. But any president, including Donald Trump, will now be free to ignore the law.

I concur with what Justice Sotomayor wrote today:

"With fear for our democracy—I dissent."

So do I.
C'mon and use that power which has been given to you!
► Show Spoiler
raison de arizona

C'mon man, get in the game! They've declared war and you're playing tiddlywinks with yer butt cheeks.
https://x.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1807943639047589904
Read Let This Radicalize You @JoshuaPHilll wrote: When one side declares war, the war has started. Your refusal to fight back doesn't mean there's no war, it just means you're going to get fucking destroyed.
The Associated Press @AP wrote: BREAKING: Biden says he will 'respect the limits of power,' after Supreme Court immunity ruling https://apnews.com/article/biden-electi ... 0001ee1fa4
raison de arizona

Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: Fox: The S&P and Nasdaq are still hitting record highs. It is unbelievable
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - the indices ought to be tanking until past November 5 :roll:
raison de arizona

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1 wrote: A new Biden-Harris 2024 ad, entitled '250 Years' and tied to July 4, highlights the Supreme Court's immunity decision with these words:

"Donald Trump can never hold this office again."
raison de arizona

Not quite sure how I feel about this, but I'm trending towards Right On, Lean In.
Jack Rack 🇺🇸 @jackisjake wrote: This was a pretty good ad ngl
raison de arizona

Gotta appreciate an ice cream joke. (Tony Evers is the governor of Wisconsin.)
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Evers: We will vote to make sure the guy who has more felonies than Baskin-Robbins has flavors stays the hell out of The White House
raison de arizona

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Biden: You have been wrong about everything so far. You were wrong about 2020. You were wrong about 2022. Remember the red wave?
► Show Spoiler
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:07 pm Biden: You have been wrong about everything so far. You were wrong about 2020. You were wrong about 2022. Remember the red wave?
This is the Joe Biden I want to see more of. The smug dick who tells Fox News where to get off and what bus to take. He'd probably shoot up 3 points in the polls if he straight-up told Donald Trump to go fornicate himself. This era is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdue for its "have you no decency?" moment.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Great end to the week! Detroit was awesome!

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “US President”