Donald J. Trump 2024

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

:sick: :vomit:

Um, at no stage of adult was he physically 'hot'.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Now that's a political platform to run the world leading nation on :brickwallsmall: :cantlook:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by AndyinPA »

:puke:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

The dear candidate really LOVES YOU! Do not forget him in this time of need!

No, he does not need your love, but your hard earned $$$

MTN Ben Meiselas has received the email
► Show Spoiler
Chilidog

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Chilidog »

Found this on reddit.
IMG_2283.jpeg
IMG_2283.jpeg (439.16 KiB) Viewed 603 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Conservative Group Creating List Of Fed Workers It Suspects Could Resist Trump

From his home office in small-town Kentucky, a seasoned political operative is quietly investigating scores of federal employees suspected of being hostile to the policies of Republican Donald Trump, a highly unusual and potentially chilling effort that dovetails with broader conservative preparations for a new White House.

Tom Jones and his American Accountability Foundation are digging into the backgrounds, social media posts and commentary of key high-ranking government employees, starting with the Department of Homeland Security. They’re relying in part on tips from his network of conservative contacts, including workers. In a move that alarms some, they’re preparing to publish the findings online.

With a $100,000 grant from the Heritage Foundation, the goal is to post 100 names of government workers to a website this summer to show a potential new administration who might be standing in the way of a second-term Trump agenda — and ripe for scrutiny, reclassifications, reassignments or firings.

“We need to understand who these people are and what they do,” said Jones, a former Capitol Hill aide to Republican senators.
:snippity:
https://apnews.com/article/trump-biden- ... 128dca2d16
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Opinion piece
Republicans have a ghoulish tactic to distract from Trump’s criminality
Trumpists are painting Biden’s border policies as a nexus of vicious crimes so we forget the former president is a felon

Sidney Blumenthal
Tue 25 Jun 2024 12.01 CEST

Donald Trump is already showcasing the big surprise he will spring on Joe Biden at their debate. It’s not a surprise; it’s his most morbid, ghastly and predictable trick.

On Friday, his campaign arranged and publicized a telephone call to the mother of a young woman who had been murdered by an undocumented immigrant to express his heartfelt sympathy. That day, the former president posted three similar stories of gruesome murders on his Truth Social account. “We have a new Biden Migrant Killing – It’s only going to get worse, and it’s all Crooked Joe Biden’s fault. He’s a disgrace to the Office of President, he’s a disgrace to America. I look forward to seeing him at the Fake Debate on Thursday. Let him explain why he has allowed MILLIONS of people to come into our Country illegally!”

In the debate, Trump will cast the president as responsible for those who stalk, rape and kill innocent young women. He will accuse Biden and his policies on the border of being the source of vicious crimes. Biden will be the villain. He will be shown to have no empathy. He will be exposed as secretly conspiring to unleash a reign of terror. He will be unveiled as the criminal. The chivalrous Trump will ride as the white knight to rescue vulnerable women from swarthy rapists and killers. The original scenario of this plot was The Birth of a Nation.

Trump’s planned attack in the debate is pulled from his repertoire of ploys like a hack comedian on the Strip drawing from a roomful of old joke files. For years he has exploited these tragedies as set-ups and the anguished parents as props. According to Fox News, “he has lent hope and compassion to those who have lost family members or other loved ones in recent years due to heinous acts committed by individuals who had come to the US illegally”. Alongside its portrayal of Trump as the sincere consoler of the grieving, truly a minister of souls, Fox News helpfully highlighted a story headlined: Illegals Charged with Murder, Rape and Kidnapping in a Week of Shocking Crimes Across the US. (Hyped after that, the next story: Transgender Utah Woman Shot Parents Dead.)

Trump has been deploying this gambit since his first campaign in 2016, which featured a cavalcade of members of stricken “angel families”. Most recently, in February, before Biden’s State of the Union Address, he called the parents of a young woman allegedly murdered by an undocumented immigrant and afterward described how the “beautiful young woman” was “barbarically attacked”.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... r-policies
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:10 am Found this on reddit.

IMG_2283.jpeg
:horse: the guy has no fantasy to create better memes
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Opinion piece
‘Jesus is my saviour, Trump is my president.’ Why the religious right is rooting for a convicted conman
From selling Bibles to extolling the Ten Commandments, Trump has been courting evangelicals all year. And despite his shortcomings, it is working as well as ever

TArwa Mahdawi
ue 25 Jun 2024 16.27 CEST

What were you doing at 1.22am on Friday morning? I was engaged in my favourite hobby: sleeping. Donald Trump, it seems, was also busy with his favourite pastime: being unhinged on social media. In the early hours of Friday, Trump hit the well-worn caps lock key on his digital device and started “truthing” on his Truth Social platform.

“I LOVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, AND MANY OTHER PLACES, FOR THAT MATTER,” he wrote. “READ IT — HOW CAN WE, AS A NATION, GO WRONG??? THIS MAY BE, IN FACT, THE FIRST MAJOR STEP IN THE REVIVAL OF RELIGION, WHICH IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, IN OUR COUNTRY. BRING BACK TTC!!! MAGA2024”

Trump’s outpouring of religious appreciation wasn’t inspired by some sort of road to Damascus moment, it was prompted by politics. Louisiana recently became the first state in the US to require the Ten Commandments be posted in school classrooms – galvanising other Republican states into saying they plan to follow suit.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ted-conman
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

TTC? He couldn’t be arsed to spell it out?
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

In the debate, Trump will cast the president as responsible for those who stalk, rape and kill innocent young women.
???? What will he say when we get the next white Ted Bundy? Hmmmm?
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:32 am
In the debate, Trump will cast the president as responsible for those who stalk, rape and kill innocent young women.
Somewhere on Fogbow I posted about a (white American) Nazi who raped and killed his friend's little girl. She had an unusual name, but of course I can't find it. Let's see if he brings that up.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:04 pm
Somewhere on Fogbow I posted about a (white American) Nazi who raped and killed his friend's little girl. She had an unusual name, but of course I can't find it. Let's see if he brings that up.
J.T. Ready didn't rape his girlfriend's daughter or grandaughter but he killed them, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's daughter's fiance, and himself.

Biden was VP at the time so it was probably his fault, along with Obama.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:47 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:04 pm
J.T. Ready didn't rape his girlfriend's daughter or grandaughter but he killed them, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's daughter's fiance, and himself.

Biden was VP at the time so it was probably his fault, along with Obama.
I found that story when looking for the other. The granddaughter was 1.
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Despicable.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: A racist Trump claims Black people like him because he’s a convicted felon and has a mugshot
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

I guess Hunter Biden now qualifies as candidate too, also. :violin:
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:04 pm Despicable.
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote: A racist Trump claims Black people like him because he’s a convicted felon and has a mugshot
They got that look on their face like this fucking cracker ass
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Mike Sington @MikeSington wrote: When you think Trump can’t go any lower, he always does. In one of the most distasteful ads ever created, the Trump Campaign openly questions whether President Biden will live another four more years.
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

So, he is putting out adverts talking about how well Biden did in the debate before the debate even happens? Now that's confidence.

(I'm just going by the thumbnail, I'm not clicking that shit)

And of course the "left wing" Commenterati wont bother talking about that aspect because they are all about pushing Turnip as much as anyone else.
Hic sunt dracones
roadscholar

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by roadscholar »

Donald Trump is to governing America what Stockton Rush was to deep-sea submersibles.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 9733502572

???? Do the Eagles still have rights to their song? If yes, how do we ask them?
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

Probably, which is why he is using it, to get news coverage and to play the victim
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Kendra »

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 7440572595

tfg getting greeted by the crowds as he arrives for the debate. Independent video/reporting of these "crowds" or I don't believe it.
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

I only see 10 people in that video, tops.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Donald J. Trump 2024

Dafuq does he care, he's an old man and will be dead in the next few years anyway. Not like he gives a shit about the world he is leaving for his grandchildren.
Really American 🇺🇸 @ReallyAmerican1 wrote: BREAKING: Convicted felon Trump tells a crowd of supporters "global warming is fine," mocking a dire issue so important to Gen Z and other voters. REMINDER: He downplayed COVID too.

🚨Make sure EVERYONE sees this.

Return to “US President”