Donald J. Trump 2024

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Maybenaut »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:11 pm
Doubling down on the shark battery snake story
FIFY
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Maybenaut wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:22 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:11 pm
Doubling down on the shark battery snake story
FIFY
How long before he says snakes on a plane is a documentary?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Okay. For the record:
June 22, 2024, DC - Ode to Rambling -

Trump: Now they'll say all these stories are terrible. Well, these stories have, you know, you heard my story in the boat with the shark, right? I got killed on that. They thought I was rambling. I'm not rambling. We can't get the boat to float. The battery is so heavy. So then I start talking about asking questions. You know, I have an, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for many years, long, I think the longest tenure ever. Very smart, had three different degrees and you know, so I have an aptitude for things. You know, there is such a thing as an aptitude. I said, well, what would happen if this boat is so heavy and started to sink and you're on the top of the boat. Do you get electrocuted or not? In other words, the boat is going down and you're on the top, will the electric currents flow through the water and wipe you out? And let's say there's a shark about 10 yards over there. Would I have to immediately abandon or could I ride the electric down and he said, sir, nobody's ever asked us that question. But sir, I don't know. I said, well, I want to know because I guarantee you one thing, I don't care what happens. I'm staying with the electric, I'm not getting over with it. So I tell that story. And the fake news they go, he told this crazy story with electric. It's actually not crazy. It's sort of a smart story, right? Sort of like, you know, it's like the snake, it's a smart when you, you figure what you're leaving in, right? You're bringing it in the, you know, the snake, right? The snake and the snake. I tell that and they do the same thing.
Sarah Silverstein (sp?) should come out of retirement to do this. In a straight jacket.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:11 pm https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1804 ... 22259?s=19

Doubling down on the shark battery story
Biden-Harris HQ @BidenHQ wrote:
Trump: Now they'll say all these stories are terrible. Well, these stories have, you know, you heard my story in the boat with the shark, right? I got killed on that. They thought I was rambling. I'm not rambling. We can't get the boat to float. The battery is so heavy. So then I start talking about asking questions. You know, I have an, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for many years, long, I think the longest tenure ever. Very smart, had three different degrees and you know, so I have an aptitude for things. You know, there is such a thing as an aptitude. I said, well, what would happen if this boat is so heavy and started to sink and you're on the top of the boat. Do you get electrocuted or not? In other words, the boat is going down and you're on the top, will the electric currents flow through the water and wipe you out? And let's say there's a shark about 10 yards over there. Would I have to immediately abandon or could I ride the electric down and he said, sir, nobody's ever asked us that question. But sir, I don't know. I said, well, I want to know because I guarantee you one thing, I don't care what happens. I'm staying with the electric, I'm not getting over with it. So I tell that story. And the fake news they go, he told this crazy story with electric. It's actually not crazy. It's sort of a smart story, right? Sort of like, you know, it's like the snake, it's a smart when you, you figure what you're leaving in, right? You're bringing it in the, you know, the snake, right? The snake and the snake. I tell that and they do the same thing

Jun 22, 2024
aka the snake oil salesman :violin:
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

At least he knows what he is
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Seems to be a theme in fuckhead's blatting. By George, I think it's getting to him.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

They’re never going to let him debate.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

:?
“Just think of what we’ve already achieved, and we’ve done things that nobody thought possible. Together, we stood up to the communists, Marxist, and fascists to defend religious liberty like no other president has ever done.

“And I have the wounds all over my body. If I took this shirt off, you’d see a beautiful, beautiful person. But you’d see wounds all over, all over me. I have taken a lot of wounds, I can tell you. More than I suspect any president ever.

“You know, in history – and I’ve read, I love the, I love this stuff – But, in history, they say Andrew Jackson was treated the worst. President Andrew, he was a great general and a very good president. And Abraham Lincoln was second worst. Now he had a civil war.

“So, you know, you sort of think that was understood. And now they’re rewriting the books. Trump was treated the worst, Andrew Jackson second and Abraham Lincoln third. But I definitely took top spot. I took some. And I’m honored to do it. And here we are looking for more. How about that?

“I could right now be home, I wouldn’t be in court. I wouldn’t be in courts all over the land. All started by crooked Joe Biden and his group of thugs.” – Trump, in yet another bizarre screed, this time before Ralph Reed’s Faith & Freedom Convention.
sugar magnolia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by sugar magnolia »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:14 pm They’re never going to let him debate.
He appears to be debating every time he opens his mouth....with himself.
Volkonski
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Volkonski »

Guess he has never seen any of the "Smoky and the Bandit" movies. ;)
Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:56 pm
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Maybe he thinks this is a cannonball run?

Cognitive decline
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Slim Cognito »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:29 pm Guess he has never seen any of the "Smoky and the Bandit" movies. ;)
You'd think that truckers for trump would recognize this as bullshit or are they now going to believe a new conspiracy theory that Biden is stealing their gas mileage?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RVInit »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:18 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:46 am
Weren't the charges against Epstein state charges, meaning that Trump could not de-classify them. Besides, I'm not sure that "classified" is the right word anyway. That word has more national security implications. The Epstein stuff would be police and court records, not "classified" documents.
State prosecutors tried to make a deal with Epstein. Their deal involved basically giving him a pass for what he had done already, but they were going to require him to register as a sex offender and make it difficult to impossible for him to continue trafficking teenage girls. He would not take that deal.

The detectives were disgusted at how State prosecutors were doing everything they could to help Epstein, including leaking the information about a search warrant so he could disconnect his video equipment and remove the hard drives and scoot out of town by the time they showed up at his house to execute the warrant.

So, detectives continued to collect evidence and they took it to Federal prosecutors. Of course, they didn't know Alex Acosta was even more corrupt than the State prosecutors and he gave him a much sweeter deal than the State tried to give him. They decided to cooperate with Julie K Brown when she wrote her book, and they even named prosecutors that did things like hold a sham "grand jury" where they "forgot" to tell detectives about it so they couldn't show up with their evidence against Epstein. He had friends in both parties and all of them protected him. I guess at least the State prosecutor (Democrat) tried to make the deal in such a way as to prevent him from continuing his crimes, but giving a pass for what had already transpired was just sickening.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:12 pm
Volkonski wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:29 pm Guess he has never seen any of the "Smoky and the Bandit" movies. ;)
You'd think that truckers for trump would recognize this as bullshit or are they now going to believe a new conspiracy theory that Biden is stealing their gas mileage?
Yeah, someone developed a super, high-tech carburetor (never mind that diesel engines don't have carburetors) that gets 1,000 miles per gallon of diesel fuel and "Big Oil" bought the patents and killed production of it. Never mind that "Big Oil" is a big contributor to the Mango Mussolini.

And never mind that, even if trucks could go from NY to LA on a single tank of fuel, how many truck drivers would consent to have a catheter and a colostomy bag inserted?

The man is just so insane, and so wrong, on so many levels!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

The word he is looking for is rebuttal. BTW.
Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto wrote: It’s Trump’s word against the word of a 40-year Marine veteran and Gold Star father. Here’s what Gen. Kelly told me on the record in “The Return of Great Powers”:

“Why do you people all say that these guys who get wounded or killed are heroes?” Kelly recalled Trump saying. “They’re suckers for going in the first place, and they’re losers.” (p. 267)
Republican Voters Against Trump @AccountableGOP wrote: Trump claims his former Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly, "made up the 'suckers' and 'losers' statement."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:10 pm The word he is looking for is rebuttal. BTW.
Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto wrote: It’s Trump’s word against the word of a 40-year Marine veteran and Gold Star father. Here’s what Gen. Kelly told me on the record in “The Return of Great Powers”:

“Why do you people all say that these guys who get wounded or killed are heroes?” Kelly recalled Trump saying. “They’re suckers for going in the first place, and they’re losers.” (p. 267)
Republican Voters Against Trump @AccountableGOP wrote: Trump claims his former Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly, "made up the 'suckers' and 'losers' statement."
"Everyone else is always lying," the Great Big Fucking Lying Liar lies.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: Yale School of Management Senior Associate Dean for Leadership Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: There are no Fortune 500 CEOs who are supporting Trump...The Trump economic package frightens them. It's extremely inflationary...They'll be reluctant Biden voters. They don't want the fabric of society pulled apart.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:43 pm :snippity:
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch wrote: Yale School of Management Senior Associate Dean for Leadership Jeffrey Sonnenfeld: There are no Fortune 500 CEOs who are supporting Trump...The Trump economic package frightens them. It's extremely inflationary...They'll be reluctant Biden voters. They don't want the fabric of society pulled apart.[/quote]

Hard to be King when one's empire is made of cinder and ash.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

He is wrong

There are many who see the coming new order as an opportunity to gain greater power and wealth.

They believe the bad stuff will happen to others and they will profit

They are delusional
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

As MTN Ben Meiselas reveals, after his Philadelphia speech the candidate visited a Philadelphia cheese steak place.

:shock: :cantlook: The owners are also convicted felons :doh:

Neither was present cause they are in prison for tax fraud : :blackeye:
► Show Spoiler
Dave from down under

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-06-25/ ... /104015834

Gay conservatives helped to shape the Republican party. Now, Trump is vowing to roll back LGBTQ rights

<here is my not surprised face - the article is interesting >
RTH10260

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Meet the election operators – the influential individuals shaping Trump’s White House bid
Over the next few weeks, the Guardian will profile figures playing a key role in boosting the ex-president’s attempt to regain the presidency

Kira Lerner
Mon 24 Jun 2024 12.00 CEST

It takes a village to run a presidential campaign, and in the case of Donald Trump’s bid for reelection, that village is led by a group of shadowy, wealthy and well-connected figures working to shape the infrastructure of the election and his policies and messaging.

Meet the election operators.

Some of these figures, like Steve Bannon, are more known to the public from Trump’s first term. Others, like the Heritage Foundation’s Hans von Spakovsky and Kevin Roberts, may not be household names. But all will play a massive role in boosting Trump’s attempt to regain the White House and ensuring that he’s ready to go on day one with a full policy agenda, proposed nominees for his cabinet and the courts and the legal arguments to back up his most extreme plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... hite-house
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

My god, actual journalism. Political reportage.

I swooned. It's been so long.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Return to “US President”