Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Flatpoint High »

Chilidog wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:39 pm You are all missing the obvious.

None on Lumpy's flying monkeys can afford the $500 cost of the scam.
they'll collect it from their friends/family
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I wonder how many of the flying monkeys has ever operated a drone, How many will crash their gadget after start?

ps. did Lindell get his drone registration numbers correctly? His devices will not qualify to fly under the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations, they have a purpose, observation. What is the weight, do the operators need to register with the FAA?
FAA wrote:How to Register Your Drone

Register your drone at FAADroneZone whether flying under the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations or Part 107. If you are not sure what kind of a drone flyer you are, check out our User Identification Tool or visit our Getting Started webpage to learn more.

All drones must be registered, except those that weigh 0.55 pounds or less (less than 250 grams) and are flown under the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations.

Drones registered under the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations cannot be flown under Part 107.
Remote Identification and Your Drone

Beginning September 16, 2023, all drones requiring registration must operate in accordance with the Remote ID rule.

How to Register

Information Needed to Register

Physical address and mailing address (if different from physical address)
Email address
Phone number
Make and model of your drone
Specific Remote ID serial number provided by the manufacturer (if applicable)
Credit or debit card

Note: If you are not sure how to locate your Remote ID serial number, please check with the manufacturer for assistance.

Registration Fees

Part 107 registration costs $5 per drone and is valid for three (3) years.
The Exception for Limited Recreational Operations registration costs $5, covers all drones in your inventory, and is valid for three (3) years.
Once a drone is registered, its registration cannot be transferred between operation types (Part 107 or the Exception for Limited Recreational Operations).

Registration Requirements

13 years of age or older (if the owner is less than 13 years of age, a person 13 years of age or older must register the drone)
A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
For foreign operators, FAA will consider the certificate issued to be a recognition of ownership rather than a certificate of U.S. aircraft registration.

https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/register_drone
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Come election night, we should all go down to our local board of elections.

First, we all name our cell phones with names like "FBI Surveillance Team 12", "Dominion Voting Systems #704", "Peoples Republic of China Ministry of Elections", or any others you can think of.

Then we all sit back and watch the MAGAts' heads explode, with "absolute proof that voting machines are connected to the internet and votes are being manipulated by the Chinese".
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:19 pm Come election night, we should all go down to our local board of elections.

First, we all name our cell phones with names like "FBI Surveillance Team 12", "Dominion Voting Systems #704", "Peoples Republic of China Ministry of Elections", or any others you can think of.

Then we all sit back and watch the MAGAts' heads explode, with "absolute proof that voting machines are connected to the internet and votes are being manipulated by the Chinese".
Get the source code for some of Lindell's devices and send them some data they can get excited about.

Maybe drop 200,000 extra votes at random places around Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati...

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I'm going to use JPC's Chinese Characters that he posted upthread, that will really get them going. :P

Foggy Foggy! HUGE NEWS! Remember those MySlippers you wanted that were going to be SOLD OUT and I put 100 pairs in a cart in case you wanted 100 pairs? Well, incredibly, some are STILL AVAILABLE! AND: Mike's giving them away for only $39.98! Not the Original Price of $139.98, not the Sale Price of $49.98, but $39.98. But Mike says you have to ACT NOW! From the MyPillow homepage, look for the RADIO ICON with a photo of Mike, click that, and use PROMO CODE L77 to get the savings. Knew you'd want to know right away -- he and Brannon were talking about it on tonight's Lindell Report and he says THESE JUST WON'T LAST. So jumped out of bed to be sure you knew! 💙 How many should I put in the cart for you? Thing is, their inventory system is so old, if I put 100 in the cart, it'll prohibit anyone else from buying them. So only say really how many you want or we'll mess up Mike's whole inventory management system.

And I've been hearing rumblings about making The Lindell Report the new Fogbow's Favourite Show™ supplanting (the titular) Mama June: From Not To Hot: Family Crisis: Road To Redemption... but let's slow down on this. The titular Mama June and her delightful family have been big supporters of Fogbow.. remember how the titular Mama June's sister Doe Doe wrote messages to share exclusively with Fogbowzers? The Fogbow is LOYAL and it would be a universe-shattering change to make The Lindell Report Fogbow's Favourite Show™ so I propose we slow down and watch what happens. Thank you for your support.

BONUS: Now Lindell TV is computerized. That means that now they have commercial breaks. So Mike grifts his products 50% of the show, but then 3x an hour it goes to a commercial break, showing for example his creepy "Mirror" ad with MyPillow 2.0. It's running at every break. It also has musical bumpers. It's ridiculous.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We could buy Mama June some MySlippers and MyTowels and stuff.?

I don't like the MySheets because they don't come with MyHoods and even though they trow in the pattern and extra flat sheet to make one, I jjust don't sew the well.

:bag:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:53 pm We could buy Mama June some MySlippers and MyTowels and stuff.?

I don't like the MySheets because they don't come with MyHoods and even though they trow in the pattern and extra flat sheet to make one, I jjust don't sew the well.

:bag:
Don't they do a MyKlan kit? They're missing an opportunity.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The MyKlanKit includes the scissors to cut eye holes :?:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

From the old printed catalog...

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

So I'm sure all everyone at Fogbow is thinking about is: What's going on with Mike Lindell's WND since the fall elections are next week?

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious

🛌 ABC News story about Mike Lindell's WMD. :dance:

Raves:
"Solves a problem that doesn't exist"-Kentucky
"I do not intend to use it for anything"-Missouri
"Dangerous"-Brennan Center

Mike Lindell peddles an election machine 'security' device. Voting officials aren't biting.

[Revealed: WMD was created by fraudster Dennis Montgomery who ripped off the US Government and Birthers Joe Arpaio & Mike Zullo!] 💀 :lol:

The election denier is promoting a device he says can help secure elections.
By Laura Romero November 3, 2023, 9:42 AM

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, one of the leading promoters of false 2020 election fraud claims, is facing pushback from election officials and experts after announcing the rollout of a device that he says can help keep elections secure. Lindell says the wireless monitoring device, which was formally unveiled two weeks ago after Lindell first announced it in August at his so-called Election Crime Bureau Summit, is designed to detect if voting machines are connected to the internet.
► Show Spoiler
"On October 20, 2023, the Kenton County Board of Elections voted unanimously [to] deny entry to a polling location to any person possessing an electronic device, if that device is to be used for the purpose of recording or interfering with the proper functioning of any voting equipment," said Gabrielle Summe, the Chair of the County Board of Elections.

Lindell told ABC News that each device cost him $500 to manufacture, and that he plans to send out 1,000 devices to at least three states that are conducting elections this month.

Lindell said the inventor of the device is Dennis Montgomery, a computer programmer who was subpoenaed by voting machine company Smartmatic for documents and testimony the company said is relevant to its defamation suit against Lindell. According to a status conference record, Montgomery satisfied the request after he sat for a deposition. Montgomery did not respond to requests for comment by ABC News.

Larry Norden, the senior director of the Elections and Government Program at the Brennan Center for Justice, a nonpartisan voter advocacy group, called Lindell's devices and his continuous push to spread false claims about the 2020 election and voting machines "dangerous." "This is more peddling of his lies about election equipment," Norden said regarding the device. "And I think the most important thing to know about voting machines in the United States is that virtually all of them have a paper record of every vote."

"Mike Lindell has gotten away with lying a lot about elections, but it's not without consequences and not without harms to individuals who work in elections -- and more broadly to the functioning of our democratic system," Norden said.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/election-offi ... =104541850

He's LASER FOCUSED on this. I'm planning to use JPC's idea and change my hotspot to Chinese characters in Mike's honor.

:thumbsup:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Amazing that Lindell could afford to manufacture his doo-hickies when AmEx chopped his credit from $1 million to $10,000.

My hotspot is named Skynet, but I'll have to remember to change it at the next election. Although no one ever looks at our voting only like 2 Democrats are ever even on the ballot (I vote in the R primary bc that's really the election that determines the winner. We don't have to declare party here).

I love Lindell as a character in the MAGA shitshow. He's so stupid and yet so earnest and stubborn. Does he have a wife or kids? Anyone who can be a help to him?
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Rolodex wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:14 pm Amazing that Lindell could afford to manufacture his doo-hickies when AmEx chopped his credit from $1 million to $10,000.
:snippity:
I guess the order was placed well before the banks cut his credit lines. A speciality order in electronics was likley paid in advance. And if the Montgomery guy had his fingers in the deal, they would have needed extra lead time to awaken him from his death bed ;)
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

If you change your hotspot to Chinese characters have it read
“Lumpy pillow guy is gullible.” ;)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I live in a house at the end of a long cul-de-sac and my driveway is 100 yards (meters) long. About three other houses can even see my SSID and the only traffic is UPS vans and the mail carrier. And I'm two miles from the nearest voting center. It would be a waste of time to rename the Fogville network. :bored:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Luke

Post by Luke »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:16 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:08 pm “LumpyPillowElectionEducation
I'd go with "中华人民共和国国家安全部选票篡改服务器," or "People's Republic of China Ministry of State Security Vote Alteration Server." That would fit in the max Wi-Fi SSID length of 32 characters.
Bringing this brilliant JPC idea back... Mike is SO EXCITED about tomorrow. He has Mike Flynn at a "Command Center" in Florida and says he'll be all over or election night results.

Took a look at FrankSocial where supposedly they're going to report Election Crime. It's pathetic, a total ghost town. Supposedly Lindell has 858L followers... but his post today got 3 LIKES (including me :lol: )

Lindell FS.JPG
Lindell FS.JPG (89.4 KiB) Viewed 17241 times

Thought, OK, maybe since it's only 3 hours ago so let's look back. So looked at a post from last Tuesday saying how just 8 DAYS to go to exposé FRAUD! (Not exactly sure how last Tue was 8 days away from the election but de minimis). But but :( 29 Likes, 6 comments.

Lindell 8 days.JPG
Lindell 8 days.JPG (154.01 KiB) Viewed 17241 times

https://franksocial.com/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell is ranting and raving with Brannon and all his little election denier pals.

Mike says EVERY MACHINE is online!

In Kentucky, he's VERY ANGRY, there was apparently some kind of gas leak so of course that's NEFARIOUS! And they outlawed his WMD! Mike says REPUBLICANS are a bigger problem than Democrats.

To see the FrankSocial "real time" nonsense (people like from "Cause of America" posting "problems", go to https://franksocial.com/ & click on the Elections tab on front. Of course, it's broken on Chrome lol, so use Edge or Firefox to see the Elections tab.

He'll be bringing Jeff O'Donnell in from the COMMAND CENTER soon, along with dopey election denier former judge Michael Gableman (he beclowned himself testifying in the #EastmanTrial, his trial transcript is with the rest of the ThreadReaderApp links).

Mike is pumping his lindellplan.com and says over the next 2 months they will have county plans of 3100+ counties. "But we won't tell the 100 counties that want to go to paper ballots because they're (the opponents) disgusting."

They're "traitors" and "disgusting". I look forward to the day when they're agenda is found out. He hates Robin Vos & Brad Raffensperger.

They are REALLY mad that things aren't looking good for them in Kentucky.

It's a laugh fest. And remember the drinking game -- when Lindell says "DISGUSTING" everybody drink! He said it 3x this segment. He said it 3x in the last segment.

Live event at: https://frankspeech.com/live/watch-lindell-tv-live-247

Also on Rumble:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Lindell was on for four hours. It made almost no sense. Here's the Rumble. At the end, he absolutely humiliates himself begging. He actually says if people watching don't have money, to go find people who do, and tell them if they love America and want to save the nation, they need to donate to Lindell Offense Fund immediately! I was watching other things & goofing on some Republicans, but it seemed like the FrankSocial election crime feed wasn't successful. On the WMD, they found a lot of online action, but as expected, it was people voting and/or things expected to be online. But Mike still spun it as a HUGE WIN and wants WMDs in all 3000 counties for 2024 (at $500 each).

Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Thanks for taking one for the team. Lindell - what a trip. From meeting the president in the White House to begging for money on a rinky dink website with 13 viewers. I guess that's what happens when you hitch your wagon to a bunch of buffoons.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, now all the neighbors are mad at me for begging them to contribute to the Lindell Offense Fund or sumpin'. I even told them if they love America and want to save the nation, they need to donate to Lindell Offense Fund immediately! Or just give me the money. I would pass it on, honest! :liar: :liar: :liar:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I have 5 devices that 1) are portable, and 2) can detect the SSIDs of wireless networks. One of them fits nicely in my pocket (the Google Pickle 5a). I'm definitely gonna report any networks I can find in the big community center where I vote to Mike. I figger it's best to keep him bizzy. :mrgreen:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 am I have 5 devices that 1) are portable, and 2) can detect the SSIDs of wireless networks. One of them fits nicely in my pocket (the Google Pickle 5a). I'm definitely gonna report any networks I can find in the big community center where I vote to Mike. I figger it's best to keep him bizzy. :mrgreen:
By using a VPN, you can file reports for a bunch of different precincts around the country via different IP addresses, extending your reach. You'll probably exhaust your ability to invent bogus SSID names before you exhaust the IP addresses in your VPN, so you could file hundreds of reports with Lindell, causing him to have a major panic attack. Imagine his triumphant broadcasts when he is waving papers with dozens of your made-up SSID names. Either that or you repeat endlessly my suggestion:

"中华人民共和国国家安全部选票篡改服务器," or "People's Republic of China Ministry of State Security Vote Alteration Server."
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:like:
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:50 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 am I have 5 devices that 1) are portable, and 2) can detect the SSIDs of wireless networks. One of them fits nicely in my pocket (the Google Pickle 5a). I'm definitely gonna report any networks I can find in the big community center where I vote to Mike. I figger it's best to keep him bizzy. :mrgreen:
By using a VPN, you can file reports for a bunch of different precincts around the country via different IP addresses, extending your reach. You'll probably exhaust your ability to invent bogus SSID names before you exhaust the IP addresses in your VPN, so you could file hundreds of reports with Lindell, causing him to have a major panic attack. Imagine his triumphant broadcasts when he is waving papers with dozens of your made-up SSID names. Either that or you repeat endlessly my suggestion:

"中华人民共和国国家安全部选票篡改服务器," or "People's Republic of China Ministry of State Security Vote Alteration Server."
I'll also set my VPN to China and thereabouts.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

finally - a use for Tor... and the discordian name generator
or a VPN
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”