trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by Dave from down under »

Feeding the cultists
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

IIRC, Trump has used NDA's for most of his business career. I believe that almost everyone who ever worked for The Trump Organization or at one of his properties was required to sign one.

I wonder if some former employees will now come forward and ask a court to void their NDAs, as well.

Didn't he try to have White House employees sign them when he took office? Someone had to explain to him that, as Federal employees, they could not be required to sign such an agreement.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He did try.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Christians Protest Outside Trump Hotel With Words of Jesus

https://www.newsweek.com/christians-pro ... us-1834601
A group of Christian leaders is protesting outside the Trump hotel in Miami this weekend as the venue prepares to host the controversial ReAwaken America tour.

Faithful America, a Christian group aimed at challenging Christian nationalism and white supremacy, is sponsoring a mobile billboard "calling attention to the dangers of the tour."

"Jesus warned us about ReAwaken America at Trump Doral: Beware of false prophets...," a message on the billboard reads. "Beware of false prophets" comes from Matthew 7:15-20, which warns of a person who falsely claims to speak for God and offer messages that contradict what God instructs.

Trump National Doral Miami is hosting the ReAwaken America tour on October 13-14. The tour, founded by conspiracy theorist Clay Clark and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn, has drawn controversy for holding far-right conferences that espouse QAnon, election fraud and anti-vaccine sentiments.

Former President Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump, Eric's wife, Lara Trump, Trump lawyers Alina Habba and Christina Bobb, Trump allies Roger Stone and Mike Lindell, and Ian Smith, a fitness influencer who has made statements denying the Holocaust, are expected to appear at this weekend's event.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

after decrying Nethanju and highfiving Hamas he retracts.

MTN (sorry it's Ben Meiselas himself, take a deep breath and do not, I say do not, exhale until he presents the essentials)

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:24 pm Former President Donald Trump's son, Eric Trump, Eric's wife, Lara Trump, Trump lawyers Alina Habba and Christina Bobb, Trump allies Roger Stone and Mike Lindell, and Ian Smith, a fitness influencer who has made statements denying the Holocaust, are expected to appear at this weekend's event.
Oh. Well, if Ian Smith is going to be there, then count me in!

Not.

A fitness influencer?!?!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

On so called antisemitism on campus.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

Banned nazis & communists? Then implies cancel culture is only used against conservatives?
Nazis & communists == conservatives?
Or did I misread it?
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Ron Filipkowski
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
In a deranged rant, Trump says Barr, Romney and Paul Ryan are conspiring with big donors and two GOP candidates running against him. He says they are disloyal losers with no talent and they “eat their young” by opposing him. He says “Republican Nation” must not listen to them.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:15 pm Ron Filipkowski
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
In a deranged rant, Trump says Barr, Romney and Paul Ryan are conspiring with big donors and two GOP candidates running against him. He says they are disloyal losers with no talent and they “eat their young” by opposing him. He says “Republican Nation” must not listen to them.
https://www.threads.net/@ronfilipkowski ... yZVSfDIoh-

Click to watch the video... Ron didn't characterize it right of course. Trump said REPUBLICANS eat their young. He said that the donors will eventually come to him "as they always do." In fact its so insane that I hope it was some kind of AI construct.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

On Biden’s 60 Minutes appearance. He also posted a fake video of himself with Biden in 60 minutes. What a tool.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Latest fundraiser I received.
tfg wrote: Tomorrow may go down as a dark day in American history.
At Joe Biden’s request, a hearing will be taking place in our nation’s capital to try and RESTRICT my First Amendment rights throughout the 2024 campaign.
“Prosecutors aim to 'silence' Trump with proposed gag order in 2020 election case…”
[SOURCE: NBC]
If the sitting president can get away with SILENCING his leading opponent in the midst of an election that he’s losing badly, then we truly have become a Third World Marxist Dictatorship.
While these are certainly dark times for our country, I have full faith that we will prevail against this latest attack.
Back in 2016, when I humbly accepted the Republican nomination for president, I proclaimed “I AM YOUR VOICE.”
Now, the Biden Administration is trying to censor the voice of the American people.
But with your support, we will prove that NOTHING can silence the greatest movement in our nation’s history.
(If you’re doing poorly right now due to the very sinister people running our country into the ground, then please do not contribute! Don’t even hesitate!)
Please make a contribution to show that you will NEVER SURRENDER our country to tyranny as the Deep State thugs try to JAIL me for life as an innocent man – for 1,500% impact.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:16 pm Latest fundraiser I received.
I got that one, too. But did you get this one? For a "donation" to a billionaire of only $47, you can have one.
Patriot,

This Halloween, it’s really going to be hard to find something scarier than the idea that the greatest, freest, strongest, richest, most powerful country in world history is being run by a zombie.

So, instead of fear this Halloween, how about we just focus on fun?
raison de arizona

On the gag order.
► Show Spoiler
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

The man has a twenty word vocabulary, and his word salads always read the same. Surprise!
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

Trump is suing Christopher Steele (Steele Dossier) in London. I love these defamation lawsuits. Discovery could be so utterly YUM. In this lawsuit we have the possibility of the pee tapes and other salacious goodnesses.

The suit will likely be dismissed, according to the pundits. :crying:
raison de arizona

On Iran getting nuclear weapons.
► Show Spoiler
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Any indications from sane/reliable sources that Iran's got nukes or is about to get some?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

NO! I understand that their potential to further enrich uranuim has been hampered by sabotage on their centrifuge system (one to two years back?). Also too, before having a functional bomb there must have been some nuclear explosions tested.Those get noticed.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:47 am Any indications from sane/reliable sources that Iran's got nukes or is about to get some?
Trumps Diaper, of course. What, you don't think that's a sane, reliable source?

Its probably to distract from Trumps total failure to get a "better deal" when he blew up the Iran deal, so that failure is sticking in his craw and he is desperately afraid of people pointing out that Iran getting Nukes could be his fault. So he is blaming everyone else.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:58 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:47 am Any indications from sane/reliable sources that Iran's got nukes or is about to get some?
Trumps Diaper, of course. What, you don't think that's a sane, reliable source?

Its probably to distract from Trumps total failure to get a "better deal" when he blew up the Iran deal, so that failure is sticking in his craw and he is desperately afraid to avoid people pointing out that Iran getting Nukes could be his fault. SO he is blaming everyone else.
Yeah, I got that. I know Trump wants to make sure that if Iran gets nukes, the blame falls on anyone but him. What I'm wondering about is if Trump's just pulling the idea that Iran might have nukes out of thin air or if there's a valid reason for anyone to believe that Iran might actually have or is getting nukes.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:15 am Yeah, I got that. I know Trump wants to make sure that if Iran gets nukes, the blame falls on anyone but him. What I'm wondering about is if Trump's just pulling the idea that Iran might have nukes out of thin air or if there's a valid reason for anyone to believe that Iran might actually have or is getting nukes.
Can you see anyone actually talking to Him about secret stuff anymore, or him listening if they did?
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:21 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:15 am Yeah, I got that. I know Trump wants to make sure that if Iran gets nukes, the blame falls on anyone but him. What I'm wondering about is if Trump's just pulling the idea that Iran might have nukes out of thin air or if there's a valid reason for anyone to believe that Iran might actually have or is getting nukes.
Can you see anyone actually talking to Him about secret stuff anymore, or him listening if they did?
No, but if it's something that's been reported in the news I could see him hearing about it and trying to get in front of it by assigning blame. I don't watch the news obsessively, so if something got reported about Iran getting nukes I might have missed it, therefore my questioning if it's something that is actually happening or just another of his fever dreams.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

He is losing it. He forgot to sign off with MAGA!
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump seeks 'vindication' in UK courts over ex-spy's dossier on alleged Russian sex bribes”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67123583

“Donald Trump's lawyer says he wants to give evidence in the British courts as he sues over the "Steele Dossier" that alleged he bribed officials and took part in sex parties in Russia.
The former president's lawyers told the High Court he is seeking "vindication" for the false allegations from 2017.
They claim the document breaches UK data protection laws.
Mr Steele's company, Orbis Business Intelligence, says it did not make the document public.”

“The hearing before Mrs Justice Steyn concluded today. Judgment has been reserved.”

One of the quotes from tfg’s written statement that caught my eye -

"I can confirm that I did not, at any time engage in perverted sexual behaviour including the hiring of prostitutes to engage in 'golden showers' in the presidential suite of a hotel in Moscow.”

Did the dossier say that he had “hired” anyone?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”