Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Dave from down under wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:08 pm “LumpyPillowElectionEducation
I'd go with "中华人民共和国国家安全部选票篡改服务器," or "People's Republic of China Ministry of State Security Vote Alteration Server." That would fit in the max Wi-Fi SSID length of 32 characters.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Amex cut Lindell’s credit line from $1M to $100k, “crippling MyPillow.” Video at link.
Mike Lindell announced today on Steve Bannon’s show that American Express just cut MyPillow’s line of credit by 90%.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is absolutely true, he wanted to0 be sued by Dominion & Smartmatic. He kept calling Zac telling him to report that & to mak sure they knew he wanted them to sue him.

All fun and games until somebody puts out an eye with a pillow.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 2h
#MikeLindell is upset about Smartmatic. Don't understand why -- all last year, he laughed & said he "dared" & "begged" them to sue him. They did. Now he says AmEx reduced his credit line from $1M to $100K. He's looking grim on tonight's #LindellReport.

Here's the show... same whining as on Bannon, SALES on SLIPPERS for Foggy & other product. Check itout, does he look totally defeated and knows it's over, or just me?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I'm desperately trying to grow additional feet, so I can wear more slippers. :?

The cop finally let me go the other day, when I was driving traveling with four pairs of slippers on my feet. I got about 15 minutes into the explanation, every word of it perfectly logical, and for some odd reason he suddenly stopped me from yappin' at him and told me to get the hell out of Virginia.

:confuzzled:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:16 am Here's the show... same whining as on Bannon, SALES on SLIPPERS for Foggy & other product.
Hasn't that clearance sale on slippers been running for about 4-5 months now? It sure looks like a great deal -- $150 originally, and now you can back up the truck to get 'em for $24.95! They were never worth $150 but $25 is probably not too far from a reasonable price for crappy slippers. So if he's not clearing the market at $25 after all these months of trying, they're either still overpriced or people really don't care about his brand anymore. Not a good situation to be in.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

crappy slippers
Hay nao, they use only the finest cheapest cardboard!
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I was (very slightly!) intrigued by JohnP's comment that the slippers definitely weren't worth $150 but might be worth $25. The few slippers I have owned are cheap and often slightly nasty supermarket jobbiies, not even half that $25 price.

So I looked, and I can see that the slippers are definitely more intricate and I can believe actually better than my cheapies. So perhaps the $25 is fair. The reviews are all enthusiastic, but I very much doubt whether any negative reviews would stay up for long: Lindelloid free speech doesn't include negative opinions about his products, does it? No, it won't! Not because he's anti-free speech, oh no, of course not! But any negative reviews would surely be fakes, placed by the enemies of fair elections, and agents of Dominion, Smartmatic and the International Jewish Space Laser Corporation.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

There are a few kinds of slippers, so it's unclear. Now he's been pumping his MySlippers, which I think are different from the clearance that yes, have been "selling out fast" for 4-5 months. The clearance is what I put 100 pairs in a MyPillow cart for Foggy.

And I know you'd back me up on this, JPC: :P
Grumpy Git 🇺🇦 💙 @GrumpyGit2021 4h
Greetings @tjcali24, @TheJoeyMama, @piotrom. @AssCalloway, @Orly_licious, I've been taking a break from mad Mike Lindell news for a few weeks, but seeing him on his show last night publicly admit he's out of money was telling. Jump to 6m30secs

Grumpy Git 🇺🇦 💙 @GrumpyGit2021 4h
Like many of his 'great ideas' he's been talking about that for months. Anyone with half a brain is going to steer well clear of investing in anything connected with Mike Lindell. The clock is ticking and for Lindell it means a big bomb is about to go off.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
But wait -- does this mean you won't be investing his his FrankSpeech "IPO"? 😅 Mike Lindell promised it months ago but now silent. Really, as our financial guru @CapitalismHQ would say, a sketchy public offering that invites SEC scrutiny would be calming for banks & creditors.
3:33 PM · Sep 26, 2023
Mark Piotrowski @piotrom 15m
Do people still wear slippers? Asking for a delusional crack pot.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 10m
Mike Lindell says they make the perfect Christmas gift. I had 100 pairs in a MyPillow shopping cart for Fogbow's leader, @wlbryan, because Mike said the price was SO LOW we couldn't afford not to buy them. Foggy was slow to say no & I'm afraid we tied up their inventory system.
Foggy, should I load that MyPillow cart back up? Have you grown any more feets?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Mike Lindell says MyPillow is now being audited by the IRS for alleged illegal employment practices.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Don't mess with Dark Brandon 8-)
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

ahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the full interview. Lindell is looking and sounding rough. He says IRS audits in three different years in three different states. And about work at home customer service folks working on commission. "We're getting so many WINS out there that's why they keep fighting back."

Mike's making it a big deal that War Room can get MyPillow 2.0 for only $39.99. But -- they are 2 for the price of 1 on the rest of the site for $79.99. He can't even keep his deals straight.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

When he gets the promo code "IMF*CKED" I will think about ordering, maybe, or not
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I'm pretty much seeing him as a victim at this point. Hes ruined. He's a dangerous victim and I probably wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but hes still a victim. A victim of Dennis Montgomery, Trump, and his own addiction to Adrenaline.
Hic sunt dracones
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh no

he is no damned victim

he brought this all oh himself!
somerset

Post by somerset »

I agree. All of Lindell's injuries are completely self-inflicted.

AmEx doesn't cut your spending limit by 90% on a whim. They closely monitor the creditworthiness of individuals and companies to limit their losses. They saw something that told them his company was in financial trouble.

Banks don't cut off credit lines to established customers on a whim. They do it when their risk management team says there's a real concern about the financial heath of the customer.

The IRS *does* audit companies on a whim, but as short staffed as they are, they tend to focus their resources on targets that are likely to be in non-compliance (where is BB when we need her?). Lindell's public remarks about routinely borrowing money to fund his political activism would make any auditor want to look into how the company is doing financially. Companies in trouble often do sketchy things like like reclassifying employees as independant contractors to save on payroll taxes and expenses. Or outright illegal things like holding on to withheld payroll taxes longer than they should to preserve working capital (Michael Avenatti played this game with his law firm and Tully's coffee).

Loudly broadcasting your company's financial woes is literally asking AmEx, his bank and the IRS to review his finances, which apparently they did with the expected results.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Wonder how much of this is his refusal to pay the $5 million he owes for his big mouth? Does that appear on his credit report? :rotflmao:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Jim wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:05 pm Wonder how much of this is his refusal to pay the $5 million he owes for his big mouth? Does that appear on his credit report? :rotflmao:
Or the inability to pay it.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:08 pm
Jim wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:05 pm Wonder how much of this is his refusal to pay the $5 million he owes for his big mouth? Does that appear on his credit report? :rotflmao:
Or the inability to pay it.
I'm waiting for that one to develop a bit more. Lindell has been desperately stalling...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Folks like Lindell seem to forget a simple rule. If you have some shady business practices, don't be an attention whore. Your practices may not be worth it for some organizations to bother with, but once you make yourself a pest in public, or try to go for power, it suddenly becomes something a bank or the IRS may want to take a peek at.

It's a simple mafia business rule. Keep it quiet.

Trump complains that he is being prosecuted because of his political standing, and to a point, he's right. Some of his crap may have slid by if he had stayed away from being President. Once he decided to go there, well, that's the world of cutthroat politics. Deal with it.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:16 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:08 pm “LumpyPillowElectionEducation
I'd go with "中华人民共和国国家安全部选票篡改服务器," or "People's Republic of China Ministry of State Security Vote Alteration Server." That would fit in the max Wi-Fi SSID length of 32 characters.
JPC, forgot to say how much I laughed at this, I am totally going to use this!

But -- I'm not sure about your advice about liquidating everything, including Truth Social stock, to invest in the FrankSpeech "IPO". He looks a lot better today with Bannon, but now it doesn't sound like an audit -- it's tax fraud for not withholding. Are you still ALL IN on the stock offering?
Mike Lindell Says IRS Investigating Him for Tax Fraud
Things keep getting worse for Pillow Man.
Ron Filipkowski 3 hours ago

Mike Lindell mentioned over the weekend that he just learned that the IRS was "auditing" him. Today on Steve Bannon's show, he gave some details and things appear far worse for the Pillow Man than just an audit.

It seems that the IRS is saying that he hasn't been withholding payroll tax on his call center employees. Lindell's defense appears to be that all of these employees work on straight commission only, therefore it is not required by law.

We will see if Lindell's story holds up. He isn't exactly known to be highly credible. If this is what he describes in this clip, this is more like a criminal tax fraud case, not simply an audit.

Here he is on Rumble today with Bannon:

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Life imitates Brewster's Million, only for stupid people.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:13 pm When he gets the promo code "IMF*CKED" I will think about ordering, maybe, or not
I'm holding out for promo code "DOMINION"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:14 pm :snippity:

Here he is on Rumble today with Bannon:

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Cross posting from Congress:

This has to be read/seen to be believed. McCarthy's ouster now sets the stage for their master plan.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious
#MikeLindell: Tonight on a Fantasyland #LindellReport, bursting-with-excitement Ivan Raiklin about 6 mins in lays out "The Next Phase" to "castrate the Deep State" to cheering & applause from Mike, Brannon Howse & Patriot Club of America in MD. Buckle up, it's something else. 🚀
5:02 AM · Oct 4, 2023

Raiklin: "We have a lawless illegitimate executive branch being funded to weaponize against our Constitutional rights." "It's great not to have a functioning House & defund the Exec Branch until 1/3/25..." Brannon: "So the FBI will be defunded & can't run around & steal phones?"

🚀 On a WILD episode of #LindellReport on #FrankSpeech, Mike Lindell & Brannon Howse are joined by aggressive #ElectionDenier Ivan Raiklin. They discuss post-McCarthy, including Trump as Speaker & Indicting everybody. Interview: https://frankspeech.com/Video/kevin-mcc ... r-now-what

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1709 ... 57912.html

Video at FrankSpeech (not on Rumble yet). Ivan appears about 6 minutes in: https://frankspeech.com/Video/kevin-mcc ... r-now-what

Speechless.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”