Nancy Ruth Owens is BACK! 10 Years Later, She's "Real Zodiac Killer" on X 🚀

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well, this is a big surprise. Someone tweeted me asking about Mary Fanning, so gave links to the P&E stories about Mary. Also gave her a link to Mary Fanning posts on OldBow: https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/se ... ry+fanning
Real Zodiac Killer @nancyrowens 5h
Educate me. Who is Mary Fanning?

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 38m
It's a nutty story. Dennis Montgomery ripped off Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Mike Zullo & Maricopa taxpayers for $200K+ with junk including birther nonsense (just like Dennis did to Mike Lindell). Rondeau holds a grudge against Fanning. Fogbow messages on Mary at
formerly.thefogbow.com

Real Zodiac Killer @nancyrowens
Ok. The first thing you need to know about Rondeau and Zullo are that they are disinformation agents. Yes, the birth certificate if forged. Zullo, Rondeau, Obama ( my half brother) and I all lived in Clewiston, Florida. Zullo is Mike Moore who was an investigator for Hendry County’s Sheriff’s office. The first thing they do is say on their old pod casts is that they don’t know each other. They do. They all worked in the same building about the size of 2 houses. We also worked with Noriega who was a deputy. This dept protected Pablo Escobar who ALSO lived in Clewiston. The reason this is coming up again is because Trump, who frequented Escobar’s slaughter house, is now facing prison where he will most likely be murdered. Until tonight, I had never heard of Fanning. Is she even alive and do you have a twitter or YouTube channel for her?

Then she posted a Birther Report YouTube video. I never dreamed it was her :lol: so I'm afraid the message is a bit pointed (and copied to many of our gang). It's late and I only saw the Zodiac Killer name, not the actual @ handle.

Real Zodiac Killer @nancyrowens 3h
@Orly_licious youtube.com
Woman Calls FBI Claiming To Be Obama BC Forger: FBI Directs Her To...
Shock: Woman Calls FBI Claiming To Be Obama BC Forger: FBI Directs Her To The News Media - http://www.BirtherReport.com - http://www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords....

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 29m
🤣 How did you find this? Birthers are nuts by nature, but Nancy Owens was truly disturbed. She joined Fogbow in 2013 as "PablosWhiteRabbit" with this crazy message. We have 3 pages of discussion about her at https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... ns#p483896 🚀

Then I looked again and she had posted another fabuloust message...

Nancy Zodiac.JPG
Nancy Zodiac.JPG (113.66 KiB) Viewed 619 times

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious She posted this as a reply... looks like Nancy Owens is now "Real Zodiac Killer"! Gave her links to OldBow & to Fogbow & invited her bring us up to date since 2013. Still includes Escobar & Clewiston FL. @TuckerCarlson should interview her, she's as credible as Larry Sinclair.

Here was Foggy's first message about Nancy on OldBow for those not up on the lore:
Nancy Ruth Owens
#1 Post by Foggy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:44 am
As many of you know, she joined Fogbow as PablosWhiteRabbit a while back, and last night she finally posted a new thread to announce the creation of her new website. It wasn't off-topic. She's not a spammer. She's a crazy person, and she may actually believe what she's saying. So I approved the post and put her in FEMA Camp 7½, and welcomed her to the forum. I suggest you don't engage with her, and I'd be disappointed if anyone gets abusive toward her. However, she's not banned and she's free to express her rather, umm ... unorthodox ... views about the provenance of the President of the United States of America. She just can't post anywhere but in the FEMA camp. For those new to the board, if you'd like access to the FEMA camp as staff or as a visitor (in other words, if you'd like to see that forum and post on threads by trolls and birthers), you have to join the usergroup in your User Control Panel.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 34m
Wait -- Are you Nancy Ruth Owens? Just finished posting about you with your message at The Fogbow in 2013. Fogbow crashed around 2019 & Foggy put a new board up, it's super active. Why don't you join & let us know what's happened since 2013? https://thefogbow.com/forum/search.php? ... ive_topics

I might have angered her with my post saying, "How did you find this? Birthers are nuts by nature, but Nancy Owens was truly disturbed", But I had no idea it was HER, and hadn't thought about her in years. Can't imagine she remembers me either Thought it was an anti=birther finding an old BR clip to mock. Clearly that wasn't it. Didn't look at her Twitter history to see what she's into, but it's probably what we'd expect. Wonder if she's been trying to convince folks of that same story for a DECADE? That's admirable if true.

It sure is wild to have a blast from the past like Nancy. You go, girl.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Her, Larry Sinclair, various fake BCs, everything old is new again.
Image Image Image Image
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Crazy Nancy called Reality Check Radio several times. I think I used to play the Benny Hill theme in the background when she called. One night just after the show had ended someone claiming to be Nancy's daughter called and said her mother was nuts.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:28 am Crazy Nancy called Reality Check Radio several times. I think I used to play the Benny Hill theme in the background when she called. One night just after the show had ended someone claiming to be Nancy's daughter called and said her mother was nuts.
Lol i still remember her crazy dialogue about blood and other nonsense. She claimed she forged the short form to get Obama into college but she did it in 1990 after Obama had already been in college. Oh and she claimed she forged Ann Dunham's signature on the short form... which doesn't even appear on it. It was hilariously dumb. She claimed she killed Gorbachev decades ago despite him dying last year.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:40 am
Reality Check wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:28 am Crazy Nancy called Reality Check Radio several times. I think I used to play the Benny Hill theme in the background when she called. One night just after the show had ended someone claiming to be Nancy's daughter called and said her mother was nuts.
Lol i still remember her crazy dialogue about blood and other nonsense. She claimed she forged the short form to get Obama into college but she did it in 1990 after Obama had already been in college. Oh and she claimed she forged Ann Dunham's signature on the short form... which doesn't even appear on it. It was hilariously dumb. She claimed she killed Gorbachev decades ago despite him dying last year.
She also claimed to have killed Adam Walsh. :crazy: :crazy:

As soon as I read her name, the word Clewiston came to mind. :lol: :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Blocked Nancy but am reconsidering because this seems too detailed not to be real --

Nancy 2.JPG
Nancy 2.JPG (71.3 KiB) Viewed 486 times

And Nancy sets this Fishman guy straight!

Nancy Wayne.JPG
Nancy Wayne.JPG (69.57 KiB) Viewed 486 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The best part was back in the day I brought up Mike volin who for months she didn't know who he was until she started calling his radio show and harassing him. So then I told rc it wouldn't be long before she added Mike volin and Mike zullo to her conspiracy theories. Mike zullo became some cop who was in Clewiston but it's like 20 years older than zullo. And volin became an ex boyfriend who proposed to her but was threatened by the cartel. Oh BTW all the famous murders all happened in her backwater town of Clewiston which has a population of about 7500 people
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Other weirdos”