INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Chilidog

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Chilidog »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:26 am
So, you know, by definition, it's a job for an adult. Unlike, you know, Bannon's.
Being unkempt and ill-hygiened is a job?
BANNON'S TOP JOB SKILZ -
Being able to crap in an office garbage can.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but honestly, you don't wanna even touch that résumé. :sick:
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kyle Cheney
@kyledcheney
JUST IN: DA Fani WILLIS is asking the judge in the Trump racketeering case to fast-track all 19 of the defenants — not just Ken Chesebro — while permitting the others to file motions to sever from the larger case.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... 7-motion-4
realist

Post by realist »

Having read the document, I find the statement by Kyle to be a little misleading. What she's asking for is clarification of the Court's order.
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

Apologies if previously posted.
I am surprised the was granted bail, based on the reasons he was initially denied.
Image X 4
Image X 32
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

realist wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:43 pm Having read the document, I find the statement by Kyle to be a little misleading. What she's asking for is clarification of the Court's order.
The first sentence where she says "respectfully seeks clarification" was a pretty good clue.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Yeah and the bail was paid by Silk of Diamond and Silk fame. :lol:

And it's funny -- a few days ago, RW commentators were crowing about how clever Chesebro was forcing Fani Willis' hand and that Chesebro might get a plea or counts dismissed because of his brilliant idea.

T**** is already saying he plans to sever.

T Sever.JPG
T Sever.JPG (74.41 KiB) Viewed 1470 times

Still making some revisions on topic titles and the Protopage for the four indictments, it's hard to keep all four indicateds straight. Adding Judges names to the topic titles. On Protopage, made an orange tab at the top for "Trump Indictments" with the dockets.

Unfortunately, for the Fulton County case, you have to register with lots of info including phone number to access it. I put links to the register page and to the docket when logged in. I've joined it so can add things as needed here. But they also charge 50 cents a page after the first page, that's not very transparent.

I still can't find the docket on Indicated #1, the NY vs Trump hush money case -- I can find the appeal but not a docket on the case. If anybody can find it please let me know and I'll add it. The Protopage seems to be working well, it's handy to have everything in one place. Thanks again Foggy for adding it. https://protopage.com/birthers#Home
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Someone made a solidarity mugshot of Catturd (and yes, this is really Mr. Turd, funny how some people look like their names, isn't it?).

Catturd Mugshot.JPG
Catturd Mugshot.JPG (39.25 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:24 pm Someone made a solidarity mugshot of Catturd (and yes, this is really Mr. Turd, funny how some people look like their names, isn't it?).

Catturd Mugshot.JPG
► Show Spoiler
You know he's a Florida Man, right?
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: He sure is a Florida Man -- but he's so terrible he gives Florida Men a bad name.

He posted this last month. It's not easy being Mr. Turd.
Catturd ™ @catturd2

Why Me? by Catturd.

I'm exhausted - mentally and physically. This Catturd thing has been a 5 year rollercoaster ride. I basically work 7 days a week; no days off, no vacations. I don't even know how I got here. I often ask, why me?

I have no idea how I've gained such a large following - sometimes I think it's mostly luck. Most the larger accounts on the conservative side have lived a very different life than me. In short, they did most everything right in life, and I did almost everything wrong - lol.
► Show Spoiler

All of you saved me - I love you all.
9:44 AM · Jul 19, 2023
Heartwarming, right? And then Elon Musk blocked him. :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/31/politics ... index.html

Former President Donald Trump has pleaded not guilty in the sprawling Fulton County election interference case, according to a new court filing.

Trump had been scheduled to be arraigned in person on Wednesday. Georgia law allows criminal defendants to waive their in-person appearance and enter a formal plea through court filings.

Trump also formally asked a judge to sever his case from his co-defendants who want a speedy trial. Trump’s attorney says he will not have “sufficient time” to prepare his case for trial by October 23, 2023, and forcing that trial date would “violate President Trump’s federal and state constitutional rights to a fair trial and due process of law.”
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Smile for the cameras!

Judge McAfee says there will be a live YouTube stream — operated by the court — of all Fulton County hearings & trials related to the Trump indictment, in addition to pool media coverage.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Opinions: Good or bad for justice?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Only the trial of the former guy may get problematic on camera. But for most the lawyers do the speaking. The golden boy will get his time on the whitness stand to shine. I do not expect that his lawyers are looking fondly to that exposure of their client.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its going to be the OJ Simpson trial, so judge the Justice harming or helping from that.

And Google will have paid good money to be the exclusive streamer for it, through Youtube.
Hic sunt dracones
realist

Post by realist »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:30 pm Its going to be the OJ Simpson trial, so judge the Justice harming or helping from that.

And Google will have paid good money to be the exclusive streamer for it, through Youtube.
The OJ trial was a circus due to one thing, the judge.

I don't see this judge allowing either side to let this devolve into a dog and pony show.
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 pm Only the trial of the former guy may get problematic on camera. But for most the lawyers do the speaking. The golden boy will get his time on the whitness stand to shine. I do not expect that his lawyers are looking fondly to that exposure of their client.
He doesn't have to take the stand, and likely shouldn't, but he won't be able to resist exhibiting his brilliance to the world. No matter if his attorneys advise against it.
Image X 4
Image X 32
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

realist wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:20 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:30 pm Its going to be the OJ Simpson trial, so judge the Justice harming or helping from that.

The OJ trial was a circus due to one thing, the judge.

I don't see this judge allowing either side to let this devolve into a dog and pony show.
:yeahthat:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

realist wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:21 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 pm Only the trial of the former guy may get problematic on camera. But for most the lawyers do the speaking. The golden boy will get his time on the whitness stand to shine. I do not expect that his lawyers are looking fondly to that exposure of their client.
He doesn't have to take the stand, and likely shouldn't, but he won't be able to resist exhibiting his brilliance to the world. No matter if his attorneys advise against it.
This is especially true now that the judge has ruled that the trial will be live-streamed. If it were not, he might be willing to let his lawyers speak for him, but, with the cameras on, he will try to turn it into some sort of political rally and to gin up his base.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Essential for justice.

Without it, fascist media will spin it non stop, and the real world will always be on defense countering their lies.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Disgraced lawyer & RICO defendant Sidney Powell files an ABSURD "legal brief" in her Georgia case

Luke

Post by Luke »

Techno Fog and Cernovich are flooding the zone again with BS.

And yeah, MAGAts are going to read a bunch of arcane case law.
Techno Fog @Techno_Fog
I ask everyone to read those cases. None of them hold what DA Willis says they do.

False representation to the Court makes DA Willis guilty of the same conduct she accuses the defendants.

It's a violation of Ga. Code Ann. § 16-10-20.1 (false statement to Court)

Adam Klasfeld @KlasfeldReports 13h
NEW DA Willis wants to advise all of the defendants in the Trump racketeering case that decisions by Ken Chesebro and Sidney Powell to invoke speedy trial rights come with certain consequences. The filing starts with four.
Background, @TheMessenger https://themessenger.com/politics/trump ... rgia-cases
11:49 AM · Aug 31, 2023

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 44s
If even 10% of your fans who liked this tweet read the original Indictment it would be shocking. They just want to be told what to think and say. It's just angertainment to them. Anyone who has read the Indictment knows you and Cernovich are just flooding the zone (again).
And he goes on and on.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:09 pm Essential for justice.

Without it, fascist media will spin it non stop, and the real world will always be on defense countering their lies.
:winner:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Am I the only one who wishes the news reporters and commentators would decide on how Chesebro's name is pronounced? Driving me nuts.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:05 pm Am I the only one who wishes the news reporters and commentators would decide on how Chesebro's name is pronounced? Driving me nuts.
He will forever be Cheese-bro, and I refuse to listen to any reporting that might disabuse me of that notion :notlistening:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”