Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's fine. We're just happy to be here. Take care of yourself.

Also too, we can figure it out.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:24 pm It has been suggested to me that I should possibly merge this other thread with this one.

The other thread is about Zeidman v. Lindell, the case where a guy won an arbitration award of $5 million because he proved Lindell was lying. It's actually kind of tightly focused, although it doesn't really explain who Zeidman is or what the case is about.

I'm torn. I think maybe instead of merging, I should move posts about the case that are in THIS thread into that other thread, or maybe we should have a big overarching thread (this one) about the fabulously quirky Mike Lindell, that includes everything Lindell-related. The other thread would benefit from the posts in this thread (use Search this topic for Zeidman) :roll:

I invite your thoughts and comments when I can't make up what I pretend is my mind. :batting:
We haven't seen much action on Zeidman yet... if it really gets to a trial it might be good to have it separate to find it more easily.

20 Jul 25, 2023 PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER: Motions (non-disp) due 9/25/2023. Motions (disp) due by 10/25/2023. Ready for trial due by 1/25/2024. SEE ORDER FOR FURTHER DETAILS. Signed by Magistrate Judge Dulce J. Foster on 7/25/2023.(LNP) (Entered: 07/25/2023)

Went ahead and added In Re: Lindell Management LLC Litigation (0:23-cv-01433)
District Court, D. Minnesota https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ement-llc/ to the Protopage (recently added some new tabs to organize the cases a bit better so they don't run a mile down the page) https://protopage.com/birthers#Lindell_Zeitman

Here's the latest (and will copy this over to that topic too also). August 4 was a busy day.

23 Aug 4, 2023 NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) : Date and time to be determined. (Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Notice of Hearing on Motion

24 Aug 4, 2023 MEMORANDUM in Support re 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) filed by Robert Zeidman. (Attachments: # 1 LR7.1/LR72.2 Word Count Compliance Certificate, # 2 Exhibit(s) A)(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Memorandum in Support of Motion
Attach­ment 1
LR7.1/LR72.2 Word Count Compliance Certificate
Attach­ment 2
Exhibit(s) A
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA

In re: Lindell Management LLC Litigation

Case No. 23-cv-1433 (JRT/DJF)
ROBERT ZEIDMAN’S
MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN
SUPPORT OF MOTION TO
CONFIM ARBITRATION AWARD
I. INTRODUCTION
Robert Zeidman asks the Court to grant this motion to confirm the
arbitration award unanimously decided by a three-person panel in his favor on
April 19, 2023 and, to deny Lindell Management LLC’s (“Lindell”) petition to
vacate that same award. (Case No. 23-cv-01759, ECF No. 1-1). The Federal
Arbitration Act (“FAA”), which governs the issues in this motion, provides
extremely limited grounds for a court to vacate an arbitration award. Here,
Lindell’s petition rests on the lone assertion that the arbitration panel “exceeded its
powers” ostensibly under 9 U.S.C. §10 (a)(4). (Id. at ¶11.) Nothing in the
operative arbitration agreement, the facts of this case or the arbitrators’ award
supports any notion that the arbitrators exceeded the very broad authority granted
to them in the arbitration agreement. Lindell simply seeks to delay the inevitable.
Mr. Zeidman asks that this court deny Lindell’s petition to vacate, confirm
the underlying arbitration award and order Lindell to satisfy the judgment in 15
days, including post-judgment interest.

10 pages https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.24.0.pdf

25 Aug 4, 2023 MEET and CONFER STATEMENT re 22 Motion to Confirm Arbitration Award filed by Robert Zeidman.(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Meet and Confer Statement
I, Cary Joshi, am one of the attorneys representing Robert Zeidman in the
above-referenced matter. I hereby certify that on August 4, 2023, I met and
conferred with counsel for Lindell Management, LLC, Alec J. Beck, in an attempt
to resolve the parties’ differences and obviate the need for this motion. In
accordance with Local Rule 7.1(a)(1), I submit this meet-and-confer statement to
advise the Court that although the parties communicated related to this motion,
they were unable to resolve the issues involved as of the date of this statement.
DATED: August 4, 2023
BAILEY & GLASSER LLP

26 Aug 4, 2023 PROPOSED ORDER TO JUDGE re 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) filed by Robert Zeidman.(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Proposed Order to Judge
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Zeidman v. Lindell Management, LLC

Post by Luke »

"For completeness"

We haven't seen much action on Zeidman yet... if it really gets to a trial it might be good to have it separate to find it more easily.

20 Jul 25, 2023 PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER: Motions (non-disp) due 9/25/2023. Motions (disp) due by 10/25/2023. Ready for trial due by 1/25/2024. SEE ORDER FOR FURTHER DETAILS. Signed by Magistrate Judge Dulce J. Foster on 7/25/2023.(LNP) (Entered: 07/25/2023)

Went ahead and added In Re: Lindell Management LLC Litigation (0:23-cv-01433)
District Court, D. Minnesota https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... ement-llc/ to the Protopage (recently added some new tabs to organize the cases a bit better so they don't run a mile down the page) https://protopage.com/birthers#Lindell_Zeitman

Here's the latest (and will copy this over to that topic too also). August 4 was a busy day.

23 Aug 4, 2023 NOTICE OF HEARING ON MOTION 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) : Date and time to be determined. (Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Notice of Hearing on Motion

24 Aug 4, 2023 MEMORANDUM in Support re 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) filed by Robert Zeidman. (Attachments: # 1 LR7.1/LR72.2 Word Count Compliance Certificate, # 2 Exhibit(s) A)(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Memorandum in Support of Motion
Attach­ment 1
LR7.1/LR72.2 Word Count Compliance Certificate
Attach­ment 2
Exhibit(s) A
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA

In re: Lindell Management LLC Litigation

Case No. 23-cv-1433 (JRT/DJF)
ROBERT ZEIDMAN’S
MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN
SUPPORT OF MOTION TO
CONFIM ARBITRATION AWARD
I. INTRODUCTION
Robert Zeidman asks the Court to grant this motion to confirm the
arbitration award unanimously decided by a three-person panel in his favor on
April 19, 2023 and, to deny Lindell Management LLC’s (“Lindell”) petition to
vacate that same award. (Case No. 23-cv-01759, ECF No. 1-1). The Federal
Arbitration Act (“FAA”), which governs the issues in this motion, provides
extremely limited grounds for a court to vacate an arbitration award. Here,
Lindell’s petition rests on the lone assertion that the arbitration panel “exceeded its
powers” ostensibly under 9 U.S.C. §10 (a)(4). (Id. at ¶11.) Nothing in the
operative arbitration agreement, the facts of this case or the arbitrators’ award
supports any notion that the arbitrators exceeded the very broad authority granted
to them in the arbitration agreement. Lindell simply seeks to delay the inevitable.
Mr. Zeidman asks that this court deny Lindell’s petition to vacate, confirm
the underlying arbitration award and order Lindell to satisfy the judgment in 15
days, including post-judgment interest.

10 pages https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.24.0.pdf

25 Aug 4, 2023 MEET and CONFER STATEMENT re 22 Motion to Confirm Arbitration Award filed by Robert Zeidman.(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Meet and Confer Statement
I, Cary Joshi, am one of the attorneys representing Robert Zeidman in the
above-referenced matter. I hereby certify that on August 4, 2023, I met and
conferred with counsel for Lindell Management, LLC, Alec J. Beck, in an attempt
to resolve the parties’ differences and obviate the need for this motion. In
accordance with Local Rule 7.1(a)(1), I submit this meet-and-confer statement to
advise the Court that although the parties communicated related to this motion,
they were unable to resolve the issues involved as of the date of this statement.
DATED: August 4, 2023
BAILEY & GLASSER LLP

26 Aug 4, 2023 PROPOSED ORDER TO JUDGE re 22 MOTION to Confirm Arbitration Award (ROBERT ZEIDMANS MOTION TO CONFIM THE ARBITRATION AWARD) filed by Robert Zeidman.(Joshi, Cary) (Entered: 08/04/2023)
Main Doc­ument
Proposed Order to Judge
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Wait, what? Only a 50% promo code? What happened to the standard up-to 66% off the entire store?
somerset

Post by somerset »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:24 pm It has been suggested to me that I should possibly merge this other thread with this one.

The other thread is about Zeidman v. Lindell, the case where a guy won an arbitration award of $5 million because he proved Lindell was lying. It's actually kind of tightly focused, although it doesn't really explain who Zeidman is or what the case is about.

I'm torn. I think maybe instead of merging, I should move posts about the case that are in THIS thread into that other thread, or maybe we should have a big overarching thread (this one) about the fabulously quirky Mike Lindell, that includes everything Lindell-related. The other thread would benefit from the posts in this thread (use Search this topic for Zeidman) :roll:

I invite your thoughts and comments when I can't make up what I pretend is my mind. :batting:
I think they should stay separate. I see that as subtopic of this one that deserves its own thread. But I wouldn't object if you merged them ;)
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

sorry fakelindell I only buy bamboo sheets. Softest ever keep you cool in summer and warm in winter I gladly pay 300 for them.
Luke

Post by Luke »

FOGGY FOGGY! JUST CHECKED ON THE MYPILLOW SITE -- YOU ARE IN LUCK!!! THERE ARE STILL SLIPPERS IN STOCK!!! Remember, when they're gone, they're gone!!!
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Don't interrupt. I'm washing my hair. :lol:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I smack you upside the head for your silly slippers, and I give you a permanent link to your Protopage on the Board Index page of the forum, so neener neener.

So that's good news and bad news in one sentence, read it and weep. :smoking: :oldman:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Should I get a Fogbow promo code for MyPillow? It's an easy online form and we'll be hooked up with Promo Code Fogbow! :lol:

And thanks for including the Protopage. For those that haven't seen it. Protopage is a free, really well done, RSS feed reader. Started it with Twitter feeds from our nutz (even if you're banned, you can see see the tweets on the Protopage). Then after the 2020 election, there were so many court cases it made sense to have them (and their dockets) in one place. The main page got too full, it was running and running down the page, so added some tabs to separate the cases and make it a bit more readable.

Here's what the page looks like now. You can click the little arrows to open up the full box. It's a quick way to catch up on if there are any new court filings (many are Court Listener docket entries) along with some of our favorites and favorite loons. I hope it can be helpful to everybody, and please don't hesitate if you'd like to see something added, it's super fast to do.

Protopage Birthers.JPG
Protopage Birthers.JPG (147.79 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:44 pm sorry fakelindell I only buy bamboo sheets. Softest ever keep you cool in summer and warm in winter I gladly pay 300 for them.
Don't give Lindell the idea it's the same base material for making Chinese printed ballots ;)
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

According to my user stats I've spent 53.36% of my Fogbow time in this thread, so I guess I'll stick my two pennies worth in. :biggrin:

When it comes to forums, I usually like them to be 'navigationally friendly', easily find the topic discussions I'm interested in, in as few folders as possible. I understand that for someone as centre stage as Trump, and his many legal woes, his news will be spread across several folders, however for the supporting characters, like MTG, Boebert and Gaetz, I'd expect to see all chat about them under one roof, one ongoing thread for each character.

The same goes for Lindell, I hadn't actually seen Chilidog's other thread until yesterday, I didn't think about searching for Lindell news in other folders as I'd assumed all chat about him would be here.

So yes I'll gladly confess fellow Fogbow dwellers, I put forward to Foggy the idea of a thread merge, mainly because I think Lindell will have a few legal battles coming up over the next 18 months, and think chatting about them under one roof will avoid parallel conversations on the same subject.

Having said that, if it is a Fogbow tradition to have separate threads for specific legal cases, then that tradition should indeed carry on, and I will learn to use the search option more. :biggrin:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Grumpy Git wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:24 am Having said that, if it is a Fogbow tradition to have separate threads for specific legal cases, then that tradition should indeed carry on, and I will learn to use the search option more. :biggrin:
:thumbsup:
Separate threads for cases that are in court seems to be a Fogrule and it's one I like. Yes, each of the creeps deserves an individual thread for general snarks and giggles about him/her, but it's helpful if the legal stuff and the analysis, commentary and other side show material about about each case has its own pigeonhole.

As I recall, that seemed to be what happened in the long gone Days When Birthers Walked The Earth.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Whatever you do, don't merge the threads. That would be bad." Misquoting Egon, Ghostbusters.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:38 am "Whatever you do, don't merge the threads. That would be bad." Misquoting Egon, Ghostbusters.
LOL. Yeah, Don't cross the streams. :rotflmao: That would be very bad.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:42 am Here's what the page looks like now. You can click the little arrows to open up the full box. It's a quick way to catch up on if there are any new court filings (many are Court Listener docket entries) along with some of our favorites and favorite loons. I hope it can be helpful to everybody, and please don't hesitate if you'd like to see something added, it's super fast to do.
I just had one suggestion. It might be nice if you could group the trustable sites (Fogbow, Law & Crime, Snopes) in one column, the crazies in another and the lawsuits/criminal cases in the third.

Just a thought :)
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

It doesn't do columns, so I can't really do that.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:38 am "Whatever you do, don't merge the threads. That would be bad." Misquoting Egon, Ghostbusters.
I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I think bad, like the heat death of the Universe bad, but we're going to find out. To learn more about Zeidman, as I said, use the Search this topic function above.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:34 am It doesn't do columns, so I can't really do that.
I was referring to Orlylicious' Prototype Page, not what you are/were doing
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Moar covfefe! I need my afternoon covfefe! :blackeye:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:20 am
orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:42 am Here's what the page looks like now. You can click the little arrows to open up the full box. It's a quick way to catch up on if there are any new court filings (many are Court Listener docket entries) along with some of our favorites and favorite loons. I hope it can be helpful to everybody, and please don't hesitate if you'd like to see something added, it's super fast to do.
I just had one suggestion. It might be nice if you could group the trustable sites (Fogbow, Law & Crime, Snopes) in one column, the crazies in another and the lawsuits/criminal cases in the third.

Just a thought :)

Sure, good idea! Here's a new version, trusted left, cases center, crazies right. In the tabs above, most are all court dockets. :bighug:

Protopage 2.JPG
Protopage 2.JPG (150.42 KiB) Viewed 899 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade

Raw Story

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell complained on Tuesday that he has been forced to borrow millions of dollars over the past few months.

During a telethon for 16 fake electors in Michigan, Lindell revealed that he no longer has access to the wealth he once had. He previously said he borrowed $10 million to keep his company afloat.

"They've taken me down just in a bigger way," he said. "I've had to borrow millions of dollars this summer. I've never been in debt like this for a long, long time."

"When they weaponize the government against us, it seems like it's insurmountable," he continued while soliciting funds for the phony electors. "And these people that don't have the resources, like you say, that I had, I don't have anymore, but I had."
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:40 pm Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade
A fool and his money...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:40 pm Mike Lindell says he's no longer wealthy due to election crusade

Raw Story

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell complained on Tuesday that he has been forced to borrow millions of dollars over the past few months.

During a telethon for 16 fake electors in Michigan, Lindell revealed that he no longer has access to the wealth he once had. He previously said he borrowed $10 million to keep his company afloat.
And just the other day, he came on the TV and said that because MyPillow 2 was such a success, they are hiring a bunch more staff to keep up but need to sell off the sheets because they need the space for huge growth. That couldn't have been a lie, could it?
101010 :towel:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”