INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Resume18

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Resume18 »

DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:10 pm It took Scott Adams 2 1/2 years to come up with this bullshit story.

There’s not a lawyer in the world who could make that phone call into anything other than an attempt to coerce Brad Raffensperger to hand him the election.

https://x.com/scottadamssays/status/169 ... QzqE8-YWxQ
How's the cartoon bidness Scott? Hope you invested wisely.

Actually, I don't.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICATED #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Luke »

Saw that RC... bit concerned he's been on the bench less than a year, it's an awfully complex case for a newbie. But his life experience as a prosecutor and inspector general (assistant United States attorney in the Northern District of Georgia and as senior assistant district attorney in the Fulton County Atlanta Judicial Circuit). He certainly seems more qualified than Loose Cannon.

It's also important that GA leadership (Kemp appointed him) won't be trying to hobble him. Kemp was pretty bold putting out that tweet yesterday that the GA election was NOT STOLEN. After all T**** put them through, even the screaming and seething of MAGAts to remove Wiliis (which went into effect recently) fell on deaf government ears. Good.

One other point: Media is starting to speculate on what the impact will be on the 2024 election when GA voters are hearing every day about the criminal enterprise. They'll be bombarded with it. Will that make Republicans tune out the election (again)? Will it fire up Democrats mad that they tried to get away with it? 2024 is going to run through GA again and this could kick the state back into the D column. (By the way, have I mentioned Democrats are going to win the 2024 election? :P )
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:00 am He seems to have has had a total break from reality.

:smoking:
FIFY
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Resume18 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm
DrIrvingFinegarten wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:10 pm It took Scott Adams 2 1/2 years to come up with this bullshit story.

There’s not a lawyer in the world who could make that phone call into anything other than an attempt to coerce Brad Raffensperger to hand him the election.

https://x.com/scottadamssays/status/169 ... QzqE8-YWxQ
How's the cartoon bidness Scott? Hope you invested wisely.

Actually, I don't.
I used to love the Dilbert comics :( :(
bob

Post by bob »

Reality Check wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:50 pm Didn't see this posted yet. A judge has been assigned in the case:

Who is Scott McAfee, the judge assigned to oversee Trump case in Georgia?

He looks like a pretty good draw.
The usual perpetual whiners complain about the lack of judicial experience.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Oh, Donny Boy, the cops, the cops are calling
From Glenn to Ben, the hosts all step aside,
Ms. Sander's gone, and all the polls are falling,
It's you, it's you must go and they will hide.
But harken back to the claims of Mark Meadows,
Or when the witness hushed, said “I don’t know,”
But now it’s out in sunshine, no more shadows,
Oh, Donny Boy, oh Donny Boy, I love it so!

Grand juries done, and allegations are flying,
Your hopes are dead, as dead they well may be,
We’re done with your excuses and your lying,
None kneel and say an Ave there for thee;
Now strike the flag imploring “Tread not on me,”
And Biden’s win will warmer, sweeter be,
Four indictments and convictions I foresee,
And I shall sleep in peace until they come for thee!
And I shall sleep in peace until they come for thee!
Come for thee!
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Damned good Kevin!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:15 pm Oh, Donny Boy, the cops, the cops are calling
:clap: :clap: :clap:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:clap: Kevin!

Mark Levin is at it again. But really, he was more fun during Indicated #3. There's some screaming and coughing. And tonight he's disagreeing with Turley about whether T***** can pardon himself, even in a state case, if re-elected. Even without the Supremacy Clause. He admits he's pulling this out of his ample ass.

But -- You know what helps him sleep well at night? Because he's learning more about buying Gold -- and so can you. (Note: it seems that many of these hosts have folks text the same number, but the companies have different *names*. Woo).

The promoted post below his first tweet was this ad. He's also shilling for Jenna Ellis' GSG ($7K so far). https://www.givesendgo.com/supportjenna

Mark Tommy.JPG
Mark Tommy.JPG (80.03 KiB) Viewed 1041 times

Next ad:

Mark Ad.JPG
Mark Ad.JPG (85.44 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump prosecutor Fani Willis faces racist abuse after indicting ex-US president
Georgia prosecutor subjected to flurry of threats after Trump makes thinly veiled reference to N-word after latest charges

Ed Pilkington in New York
Thu 17 Aug 2023 00.24 BST

Fani Willis, the Fulton county district attorney in Georgia who is prosecuting Donald Trump and 18 other allies over efforts to overturn the 2020 election, is facing a flurry of racist online abuse after the former president attacked his opponents using the word “riggers”, a thinly veiled play on the N-word.

Hours after Willis had released the indictments on Monday night, Trump went on his social media platform Truth Social calling for all charges to be dropped and predicting he would exonerated. He did not mention Willis by name, but accused prosecutors of pursuing the wrong criminal targets.
about the 30 unindicted co-conspirators in Georgia election investigation
Read more
“They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump wrote. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

Willis is African American. So too are the two New York-based prosecutors who have investigated Trump, the Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg who indicted him in April over alleged hush-money payments, and Letitia James, the state attorney general who is investigating Trump’s financial records.

Trump’s allusion to the racial slur was immediately picked up by his supporters on far-right platforms including Gab and Patriots.win. The sites hosted hundreds of posts featuring “riggers” in their headlines in a disparaging context.

The word has also been attached to numerous social media posts to Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss. The two Black poll workers from Atlanta were falsely accused by some of the 19 defendants in the Fulton county case of committing election fraud during the 2020 vote count, and the indictment accuses Trump allies of harassing them.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... cutor-slur
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

You're telling me Trump said thinly veiled racist things about the prosecutors? I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked!

Not.

The man has a single page playbook. He's mastered hurling slurs.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

A man should do what he does best. :batting:
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:04 am A man should do what he does best. :batting:
Without any hint of respect, it amazes me how Trump has such a hold on a nation and many of its voters, especially if one includes both pro and anti sentiments.

He does bad things for bad reasons. I wonder if an alternative reality could have a twin doing good things for good reasons? Y'know, like that Obama guy, but with more orange, ridiculous ties and stupid hair?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Sam the Centipede:
Without any hint of respect, it amazes me how Trump has such a hold on a nation
Hubby and I discussed this the other day. Then we remembered: Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Coucescu, Peron, ….
Luke

Post by Luke »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:37 am
Foggy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:04 am A man should do what he does best. :batting:
Without any hint of respect, it amazes me how Trump has such a hold on a nation and many of its voters, especially if one includes both pro and anti sentiments.

He does bad things for bad reasons. I wonder if an alternative reality could have a twin doing good things for good reasons? Y'know, like that Obama guy, but with more orange, ridiculous ties and stupid hair?
You've hit on the question that historians will be discussing for decades and more. Is it because he was a TV star and pop icon that made him familiar? Did he tap into an anger that boiled over as social media rose and shared experiences on network television decreased?

In 2016, after 8 years of President Obama, the pendulum swung as it often does... from an intellectual, policy wonk back to a blowhard racist giving life to a frightened group who saw the demographic handwriting on the wall. They were like, let's give this a shot. And most (not in the cult) did not like it. Now four years will have elapsed. Will a majority of voters want that again? I'm willing to bet no they will not. His time has passed. He still has his MAGA base, but that's (even polling shows) only about 50% of Republicans, which is half of the 1/3 of voters who ID GOP. They scream like they're a majority, but once again, when the general election happens, reality will hit. But we need to get him to the general to find out.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

I keep telling myself, and anyone else who will listen, that I can't imagine that Trump will GAIN votes that he didn't get in 2020. Who would now, after all that has happened, be persuaded that Trump is the person that we need as President? I think he'll retain the votes of the MAGA cult but that's all.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

armchair lawyers on the right this morning
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

If The Don has IRRUFUTABLE EVIDENCE, he should have given it to his attorneys to offer to the prosecution before they get slam dunked in court.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Trumpists accusing ANYONE of “Abusive Litigation?”

:lol:

That’s rich, I’ll say.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Who's holding the bets for whether or not Cheetolini holds his presser on Monday and releases his Georgia Manifesto?

I'm a solid When Hell Freezes Over vote.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:11 am Who's holding the bets for whether or not Cheetolini holds his presser on Monday and releases his Georgia Manifesto?

I'm a solid When Hell Freezes Over vote.
Maybe Dennis Montgomery finally came through with that PCAP data? :lol: I am with you on the when hell freezes over side.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I guess it comes down to whatever Tom Fitton tells him to do because....
https://abcnews.go.com/US/trumps-legal- ... =102336380
Trump's legal advisers urge him to cancel press conference to refute Georgia allegations: Sources
Former President Donald Trump's promised press conference to refute the allegations in the indictment handed up by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office is now very much in doubt, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Sources tell ABC News that Trump's legal advisers have told him that holding such a press conference with dubious claims of voter fraud will only complicate his legal problems and some of his attorneys have advised him to cancel it.

Trump announced the planned press conference with a social media post shortly after he and 18 co-defendants were indicted late Monday in Georgia. He said he would present, "A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia."
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:04 am I keep telling myself, and anyone else who will listen, that I can't imagine that Trump will GAIN votes that he didn't get in 2020. Who would now, after all that has happened, be persuaded that Trump is the person that we need as President? I think he'll retain the votes of the MAGA cult but that's all.
I've thought the same thing, I was just afraid to say it out loud.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Good God.... It's like the Walking Dead

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”