🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever" POLL

If It Happens: Who Would Win A Cage Match’ Between Zuckerberg and Musk?

Zuckerberg
41%
Musk
5%
Other
55%

Total votes: 22

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever" POLL

Post by Foggy »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:36 am If Elon and Zuck want to a do thumb wrestling match, I might sign up for that if proceeds were going to a worthy cause.
I see your thumb wrasslin' and raise you one slap fight.

Slap Fight Rools:
Each slap must be accompanied by an imprecation, spoken by the slapper in a loud falsetto voice, and implying that the slappee is really a femalian by birth. Mr. Musk is awarded the word "bitch" and Mr. Zuck is awarded the word "slut" to get us started. No repetitions in the imprecations.

Thus,
Musk: {slap!} "You bitch!"

Zuck: {slap!} "You slut!"
... and so forth.
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:00 am
I see your thumb wrasslin' and raise you one slap fight.

Slap Fight Rools:
Each slap must be accompanied by an imprecation, spoken by the slapper in a loud falsetto voice, and implying that the slappee is really a femalian by birth. Mr. Musk is awarded the word "bitch" and Mr. Zuck is awarded the word "slut" to get us started. No repetitions in the imprecations.

This isn't funny. It is, however, misogynistic.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I believe they are both mysogynists.

I actually got the idea from a John Barth book, The Sot-Weed Factor, in which there is such a fight that lasts like 8 pages in the book.

However, I do apologize. :oopsy:
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

🥊 Elon Musk - Mark Zuckerberg ‘Cage Match’: "PPV Would Bring In Over $1 Billion - Biggest fight Ever"

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Estiveo wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:21 pm I've seen this referred to as the Thrilla in Vanilla.
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well of course the women are not fat. The women he collects are not powerful. HE is the one that is to be seen as powerful and virile. THEY are just symbols of HIS power so them bieng Fat would make no sense. They are not powerful at all.

I'm not sure what is so hard about this concept.

His Father had scantly clad posters of himself sold.

And I don't care if you like Sumo or not. The big men on the stage are seen as powerful and attractive which is why I brought it up. Anyway they are extremely fit Fat guys, not like Kim.
Hic sunt dracones
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Apparently the Thrilla in Vanilla is back on, and it's gonna be gladiatorial!

(I'd wager that some chance = fat chance)
Image Image Image Image
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Recent news from Rome reminds the world how carefully Italy guards its archeology. Just carving your girl friend's initials on a Coliseum's wall can get Italian LEOs on your trail.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Oh piss off, Elon.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:53 am Recent news from Rome reminds the world how carefully Italy guards its archeology. Just carving your girl friend's initials on a Coliseum's wall can get Italian LEOs on your trail.
I wonder if he had the Las Vegas look-alike in mind :think:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Las Vegas? Tacky. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Which makes it the perfect location for this.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I am good with the Coliseum as venue, so long as they have to fight lions. :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is just a silly Summer story. With so much seriousness in the world right now, it's a lark. Bring on the muscle-bound gladiators!
SPORTS | JUNE 30, 2023 11:03 AM
Italian Government Proposes Rome’s Colosseum for Zuckerberg-Musk Bout
Will the world’s richest person and the world’s richest millennial be gladiators for a day?
BY EVAN BLEIER @ITISHOWITIS

Once the home of bouts between muscle-bound gladiators who fought with swords and spears, the Roman Colosseum may soon host a clash between two tech-industry titans who may have difficulty busting a grape in a food fight. On behalf of the Italian government, which has introduced curious new dress code rules for tourists, Italy’s minister of culture has contacted Meta head Mark Zuckerberg about the possibility of staging his rumored cage-match fight against Twitter owner Elon Musk in Rome at the Colosseum, according to TMZ.

Per the outlet, Zuck’s team has passed along the Colosseum offer to UFC president Dana White, who previously said the world’s richest person and the world’s richest millennial are “dead serious” about getting into the Octagon and duking it out in Las Vegas. TMZ sources also said White has been negotiating details of the fracas with both fighters “multiple times each day for more than a week.”

The billionaire bout seems like it might actually happen
“They both want to do it,” White said last week. “This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world. Bigger than anything that’s ever been done. It would break all pay-per-view records. These guys would raise hundreds of millions of dollars for charity. You don’t have to be a fighting fan to be interested in this fight. Everybody would want to see it.”

Changing the venue from Las Vegas to Rome’s Colosseum may actually make sense because there could be some difficulty in getting the Nevada Athletic Commission to sign off on the fight due to the disparity in weight classes between Zuckerberg and Musk. Weighing at around 145 pounds, the Facebook founder qualifies as a lightweight per MMA rules, whereas his Tesla-owning rival checks in as a heavyweight at 230 pounds. Being an exhibition fight, ideally for charity, the NAC may approve the fight, but moving it to Italy would eliminate the issue.

Will it actually happen? Musk is saying there’s a chance…
Musk may want to step into the cage with Zuckerberg, but his father Errol thinks it is a bad idea. “The thing is if this crazy fight goes ahead, if Elon beats this guy, Elon will be called a bully, being so much heavier and taller,” the elder Musk told The Sun. “While if he loses, the humiliation would be total. Elon loses if he wins and loses if he loses. Wins, he’s a bully. Loses, he’s a loser.” He may have a point about his son, but seeing a pair of billionaires beat each other up would be a win-win for everyone else. Props to Italy for attempting to make it happen.
https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/ ... -musk-bout
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Jeebus, Musk has 85 POUNDS on Zuckerberg? That "walrus" move Musk it touting might just work!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

IMG_5263.jpeg
IMG_5263.jpeg (135.43 KiB) Viewed 532 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Elon Musk is an idiot.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Elon Musk@elonmusk
·

I propose a literal dick measuring contest
Well, there went my appetite for breakfast. :sick:
raison de arizona

I had to verify that was real. It is. What a tool.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1678222776908275712
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:49 am I had to verify that was real. It is. What a tool.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1678222776908275712
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

► Show Spoiler
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

The biggest problems I see to the whole "cage match" thing between the Elongated Muskrat and the Zucc is:

1) Does Zucc's programming follow Asimov's three laws?

2) If so, does Musk qualify as being human?
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
raison de arizona

Twitter is blocking "threads" from trending, Musk is shook.
358551262_1002519484100516_7037341295760499994_n.jpg
358551262_1002519484100516_7037341295760499994_n.jpg (46.2 KiB) Viewed 348 times
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:15 am Elon Musk is an idiot.

Musk will need to remember the little slashes are millimeters....

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”