trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sad-cafe

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:19 pm tfg is really leaning into this "least racist" thing. He Truthed this earlier (including pic.)
Donald Trump Is Least Racist Living President, Historical Analysis Finds
Big Don is only POTUS (including Barack Obama) not descended from slave owners
What happened: Reuters investigated the family backgrounds of U.S. political leaders and found that many of them are descended from slave owners.

• Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and Elizabeth Warren made the list, but Donald Trump did not.

What it means: Trump is the least racist, most anti-slavery president of the United States, according to the findings of the Reuters investigation.
:snippity:
https://freebeacon.com/politics/donald- ... a-slavery/

That's not what it means!!! :lol:
I believe I can say dotard is the only "pResident" whose family ran a brothel
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

You mean he *GASP* made it up out of thin air?! I find that hard to believe. :lol:
Shelby Talcott @ShelbyTalcott wrote: “A ‘standing order’ that former President Donald Trump has claimed authorized him to instantly declassify documents removed from the Oval Office could not be found by either the Justice Department or Office of Director of National Intelligence.”
bloomberg.com wrote: Trump ‘Standing Order’ to Declassify Not Found by DOJ, Intelligence Agency
A “standing order” that former President Donald Trump has claimed authorized him to instantly declassify documents removed from the Oval Office could not be found by either the Justice Department or...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

He lives in a dump!
He acts like a chump!
Jayne Zirkle @JayneZirkle wrote: “WE LOVE TRUMP” President Trump at Bedminster tonight at @KariLake book launch event @KariLakeWarRoom
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:51 pm
Off Topic

Listen, this is serious...

I am, as part of my retirement plans, preparing to launch a gourmet popcorn brand, based upon a narrative of "Uncle Woody's Corn" where the revenuers caught him one time too many and he decided to pop his corn instead of distilling it.

Seriously.

Y'all will each get a jar when it becomes the Official Popcorn of the Fogbow...

I might suggest playing up the Argillite angle a bit more -- "Argillite, Kentucky. Population 135, if you can chase 'em up in them hollers to count 'em" or something similarly homespun. Perhaps it would also be worth sauntering down that way to take a picture of a less reputable building than the Post Office. Maybe a single-wide with a pickup on blocks in the front yard labelled "Uncle Woody's World Headquarters" or something.
somerset

Post by somerset »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:49 pm
Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:51 pm
Off Topic

Listen, this is serious...

I am, as part of my retirement plans, preparing to launch a gourmet popcorn brand, based upon a narrative of "Uncle Woody's Corn" where the revenuers caught him one time too many and he decided to pop his corn instead of distilling it.

Seriously.

Y'all will each get a jar when it becomes the Official Popcorn of the Fogbow...

I might suggest playing up the Argillite angle a bit more -- "Argillite, Kentucky. Population 135, if you can chase 'em up in them hollers to count 'em" or something similarly homespun. Perhaps it would also be worth sauntering down that way to take a picture of a less reputable building than the Post Office. Maybe a single-wide with a pickup on blocks in the front yard labelled "Uncle Woody's World Headquarters" or something.
And maybe a couple of still coils peeking out from behind a building.

A did a Google search for "Uncle Woody's Popcorn" and it looks like there's some history with the name. Maybe a slight change in spelling would help differentiate?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Gregg wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:51 pm We have prototypes...
Protopoppers!
"Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

neeneko wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:40 pm
noblepa wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:15 am They all think that life is a zero-sum game. If you give someone rights, then, by definition, you must take rights away from me.
For them and their values, it is a zero sum game. The right they care the most about is being able to have power over others, to oppress. They already HAVE all their other rights, but that one that tells the world they are superior and can inflict their will on others, that is the one they feel they are missing and fight for.
:clap:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Of course he is speaking to the (literal) Nazis at Moms For Liberty.
EXCERPTS: Trump to tell 'joyful warriors' Moms for Liberty 'our allegiance is to our country, to our children, and to our creator'
"They want to demolish the legacy of America’s Founding in 1776, and in its place, they want to force their sick creed of woke Communism on every American man, woman, and child."

On Friday evening, 2024 GOP frontrunner Donald Trump is set to speak before the crowd at the Moms for Liberty summit, and is expected to address the Supreme Court decisions that came out this week regarding Biden’s student loan forgiveness plan and Affirmative Action.

"Today, the Supreme Court also ruled that President Biden is not allowed to wipe out trillions of dollars in student loan debt, which would have been very unfair to the millions of people who have paid their debt through hard work and diligence," Trump is expected to say.

In regards to Thursday’s ruling on Affirmative Action, Trump intends to express that, "To rigorously enforce yesterday’s Supreme Court ruling, I will eliminate all ‘Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion’ programs across the entire federal government. And I will direct the DOJ to pursue Civil Rights claims against any school, corporation, or university that engages in unlawful racial discrimination. We will restore a society based on Equality, Liberty, and merit."

Trump's speech comes just days before Independence Day, and he intends to make the comparison to that epic fight, saying "this left-wing Cultural Revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution."

"They want to demolish the legacy of America’s Founding in 1776, and in its place, they want to force their sick creed of woke Communism on every American man, woman, and child. But the people in this room will never let them do it. Because we love this nation, we love our children, and we love our freedom!"

"Under Biden, the Department of Injustice and the FBI have even targeted YOU—patriotic parents at school board meetings. These corrupt thugs labeled you as national security threats alongside drug cartels, human traffickers, and domestic terrorists. The Radical Left is even slandering Moms for Liberty as a so-called 'Hate Group.'

"But Moms for Liberty is no 'hate group'—you are 'JOYFUL WARRIORS' and fierce patriots. YOU’RE not the threat to America—Joe Biden and the Democrat Communists are the threat to America. And together, we are going to throw them out of office on Election Day 2024," Trump is expected to say.

The radical left "is coming after all of us because they know that our allegiance is not to them, our allegiance is to our country, to our children, and to our creator," Trump will say.

"I promise you this: if you put me back in the White House, their reign will be over, and America will be a free nation once again."
:snippity:
https://thepostmillennial.com/excerpts- ... ur-creator
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:sick: :sick: :sick:
much ado

Post by much ado »

Why doesn’t he just say it…

“I will make the White House truly WHITE!

WHITER than ever!!

Pure WHITE!!!

WHITE ONLY!!!!

Vote for me.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I'm going to have to rewatch it later 'cause I was working at home today and only caught bits and pieces of it, but at the end of today's episode, Nicolle Wallace and panel took a dive into this group and its connection to extremists. I believe I heard Proud Boys several times. Now who do we know who likes the Proud Boys?
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:12 pm I'm going to have to rewatch it later 'cause I was working at home today and only caught bits and pieces of it, but at the end of today's episode, Nicolle Wallace and panel took a dive into this group and its connection to extremists. I believe I heard Proud Boys several times. Now who do we know who likes the Proud Boys?
Proud Boys do security at Moms For Liberty events. FWIW.
raison de arizona

There are tens, tens I tell you, of people there. And there he is, shaking hands and taking selfies with cops. Maybe NWA was right.
Jason Miller @JasonMillerinDC wrote: President Trump arrives at Pat’s King of Steaks in Philly to thunderous applause! 🇺🇸
Narrator: The applause was not thunderous.
raison de arizona

Off Topic
Speaking of Moms For Liberty, activists tried to get the hotel to give them the boot, but the hotel stood firm on hosting them. Apparently shenanigans are afoot, as a result.
Adam Parkhomenko @AdamParkhomenko wrote: The door hangers on each hotel room door in Philadelphia tonight where the Moms for Liberty hate convention is taking place are incredible.
Door hangers say:
1) please disturb fascism in progress
2) welcome to the gayborhood
Looks like it is Agenda PAC and they have QR codes.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And the local police shaking hands and taking selfies.
raison de arizona

Keeping him close! And silly Nauta, you're not going to find a Florida defense lawyer in Pat's!
Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins wrote: Trump and Walt Nauta spotted at Pat's King of Steaks in Philadelphia earlier, via @jjsimonCNN
raison de arizona

STOLLEN again, will he ever spell it right?
IMG_5250.png
IMG_5250.png (224.87 KiB) Viewed 737 times
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Nauta doesn't get very far away from tfg, does he?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
somerset

Post by somerset »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 pm Nauta doesn't get very far away from tfg, does he?
Where's he going to go?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I get that the photos we see are not indicative of Nauta's day to day facial expressions but does he seem a bit...off? Or is that me? His facies seem flat, although that could be depression-related.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This is for the guy Cletus knows from the American Legion who was going to go to Yale but some underqualified black kid got his slot.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

much ado wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:39 pm Why doesn’t he just say it…

“I will make the White House truly WHITE!

WHITER than ever!!

Pure WHITE!!!

WHITE ONLY!!!!

Vote for me.”
He must prevent Melania from putting up those scary commie red xmas trees in the WH :twisted:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:03 pm Keeping him close! And silly Nauta, you're not going to find a Florida defense lawyer in Pat's!
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/stat ... 32129?s=20
Kaitlan Collins @kaitlancollins wrote: Trump and Walt Nauta spotted at Pat's King of Steaks in Philadelphia earlier, via @jjsimonCNN
Were they selling off the last of the Trump Steaks :?:
raison de arizona

Set your dvr!
IMG_5256.png
IMG_5256.png (505.87 KiB) Viewed 539 times
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I'm not sure where this post goes, so I'll just stick it here.

Apparently Trump was also pressuring Gov. Ducey of Arizona to find fraudulent votes. A gift link to the Washington Post story -

Trump pressured Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey to overturn 2020 election
In a phone call in late 2020, President Donald Trump tried to pressure Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) to overturn the state’s presidential election results, saying that if enough fraudulent votes could be found it would overcome Trump’s narrow loss in Arizona, according to three people familiar with the call.

Trump also repeatedly asked Vice President Mike Pence to call Ducey and prod him to find the evidence to substantiate Trump’s claims of fraud, according to two of these people. Pence called Ducey several times to discuss the election, they said, though he did not follow Trump’s directions to pressure the governor.

The extent of Trump’s efforts to cajole Ducey into helping him stay in power have not before been reported, even as other efforts by Trump’s lawyer and allies to pressure Arizona officials have been made public. Ducey told reporters in December 2020 that he and Trump had spoken, but he declined to disclose the contents of the call then or in the more than two years since. Although he disagreed with Trump about the outcome of the election, Ducey has sought to avoid a public battle with Trump.

Ducey described the “pressure” he was under after Trump’s loss to a prominent Republican donor over a meal in Arizona earlier this year, according to the donor, who like others interviewed for this story spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations. The account was confirmed by others aware of the call. Ducey told the donor he was surprised that special counsel Jack Smith’s team had not inquired about his phone calls with Trump and Pence as part of the Justice Department’s investigation into the former president’s attempt to overturn the 2020 election, the donor said.

Ducey did not record the call, people familiar with the matter said.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”