trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by Kendra »

When you sell your soul to this madman, the second you step out of line this is what you get. It must be all love all the time for fragile, emotional, snowflake Donnie, whose mom didn’t hug him enough as a kid.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump says in a second term he will seek to repeal the Impoundment Control Act of 1974 so that he will have unilateral power as president to seize funds appropriated by Congress for govt agencies and programs and use that money to give out tax cuts.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I bet.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:16 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2778789888
Trump says in a second term he will seek to repeal the Impoundment Control Act of 1974 so that he will have unilateral power as president to seize funds appropriated by Congress for govt agencies and programs and use that money to give out tax cuts.
Minor detail - he may need the Congress to approve that, and at the moment it's not likely that the his party of loons will get to preside both, House and Senate.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:16 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 2778789888
More tax cuts for the rich? Great plan.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:48 pm
Not...exactly. To his rich...friends.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm
Trying to get the rich donors back?
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:56 pm
p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:53 pm

Trying to get the rich donors back?
That was my guess. Reporters need to chase down McCarthy and others for an opinion on that plan. Keep getting them on the record.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not exactly. Trying to get the rich important people talk to him again. He is so lonely. It is threatening to start forcing him to feel he is unimportant. He wants people calling him again, listening to him again. He wants people picking up the phone when he calls them. Its raw emotional pain at this point.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Probably nervous every time he starts his car. Can’t blame him. Oh well, I’m having salmon tonight.
Paywall.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

There's a Tom Cruise movie called American Made, based on a true story, and is actually quite entertaining. Without giving too much away, at some point his character realizes the bad guys are going to get him and whenever he gets into his car, he asks anyone standing too close to "Please move away, I'm going to start my car," to bewildered bystanders.

Now I don't know if the man ever said that to anyone in real life, but it makes for a great movie clip. Maybe Meadows should watch it.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

:violin: just for Mark Meadows.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Book report by someone who hasn't read the book
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump: JFK Jr. Very Nice person. I know him very well

Baier: Robert

Baier: That's why you put her in the position for the U.N.?
Every news show, etc. I've seen Baier has received overwhelming praise for pushing back and asking hard questions. Then I caught a bit of Fox and Friends this morning and they're praising him also, but the only clip I saw was tfg's claims of how the Chinese balloon would never have got in our skies on his watch...no siree. :roll:
bob

Post by bob »

"For the record," Johnson claimed she did not sell any drugs (she conspired with those who did the selling).
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

keith wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:45 am Am I wrong or hasn't he had his Miranda Rights read to him twice in the last few weeks?
I doubt it. IANACrL, but I don't see why there would have been an occasion for a Miranda warning.

Trump never been personally questioned while in custody. All of his dealings with the DOJ have been through his attorneys, or while he was accompanied by his attorneys.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:43 pm There's a Tom Cruise movie called American Made, based on a true story, and is actually quite entertaining. Without giving too much away, at some point his character realizes the bad guys are going to get him and whenever he gets into his car, he asks anyone standing too close to "Please move away, I'm going to start my car," to bewildered bystanders.

Now I don't know if the man ever said that to anyone in real life, but it makes for a great movie clip. Maybe Meadows should watch it.
Barry Seal. A man I was aware of when I was in Panama, as were any pilots who flew in the area at that time.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:41 pm
"For the record," Johnson claimed she did not sell any drugs (she conspired with those who did the selling).
I suppose with the current make-up, the Supreme Court wouldn’t hesitate to overturn Kennedy v. Louisiana, which held that it violates the Eighth Amendment to execute people for crimes where death was not intended and did not result.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump is busy posting clips from Jim Jordan’s clown show on his fake twitter. Which was the whole point of having this hearing.
raison de arizona

What a turkey, he can't see past the end of his nose.
HuffPost @HuffPost wrote: The former president says he wants to give drug traffickers the death penalty if he’s reelected in 2024. But he got rattled when reminded that he’s famously pardoned convicted dealers before.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

GREAT BIG BURLY FBI AGENTS, WITH TEARS IN THEIR EYES.
IMG_5207.png
IMG_5207.png (440.33 KiB) Viewed 618 times
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

But did they say “sir?”

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”