trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Grumpy Git
Verified:

trump (the former guy, defamer, and sexual assaulter)

Post by Grumpy Git »

Oh, do Twitter links not appear/open for everybody? I'll keep that in mind next time.
. :thumbsup:
somerset

Post by somerset »

Foggy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:54 pm
Off Topic
Um, your link got truncated. I'd fix, but I don't know what the real URI is.
I think I got it fixed. Sorry about that.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

We are now up to 34 posts from the Stable Genius today, including 7 where he is posting non-lawyer Tom Fitton explaining why Jack Smith doesn’t know what he’s doing.

Now Trump is trashing Bill Barr, John Bolton & Mick Mulvaney. He says everyone in America knows the indictment is “total bullshit,” but Barr is only saying it is legit “because he hates Trump because I fired him. (Barr resigned). Turn off Fox when that gutless guy is on!”
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:18 pm :snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
Now Trump is trashing Bill Barr, John Bolton & Mick Mulvaney. He says everyone in America knows the indictment is “total bullshit,” but Barr is only saying it is legit “because he hates Trump because I fired him. (Barr resigned). Turn off Fox when that gutless guy is on!”
I'm with tfg on those guys. What idiot put them in charge of running the country?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Sounds like he is back like in the good old days of Twitter :lol:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:05 pm Oh, do Twitter links not appear/open for everybody? I'll keep that in mind next time.
They don't open on all my devices. And, if the tweet disappears, it's helpful if a copy and paste of any text is included in your post.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

He's campaigning. That's how you campaign, you tell everyone all about how everyone is being mean to you because they hate you. And call everyone a lot of childish names. Perfectly normal.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
raison de arizona

tfg has reTruthed a LOT of Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch today, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

(I say full well knowing that he is going to dig deeper through the bottom of the barrel.)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I thought he'd already gone through it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rare for him to be the smartest person at a table.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:07 pm
Rare for him to be the smartest person at a table.
Sorry, the water glasses are smarter than him.

The water glass holding his Diet Coke however, is not so smart. It let Trump touch it.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

What Trump doesn't (but should) understand about the 'Socks' case
Donald Trump thinks he's been "exonerated" in the classified docs scandal thanks to "the Clinton Socks case." That isn't even close to being true.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... ce=twitter
Late yesterday afternoon, Donald Trump published an item to his social media platform, declaring that he’s been “totally exonerated” in the classified documents scandal that led to his federal indictment. Of course, the former president has long struggled with the meaning of the word “exonerated,” so the missive wasn’t too surprising.

But as part of the same all-caps message — which included Trump suggesting the authorities should give him back the documents he stole from the White House — the Republican said he should now be in the clear thanks to “the Clinton Socks case.” He made the same point during his weird speech on Tuesday night in New Jersey:

“I had every right to have these documents. The crucial legal precedent is laid out in the most important case ever on the subject known as the Clinton socks case.”

When Trump references this in writing, as he often does, he invariably capitalizes “Socks.” This, of course, has led to questions about whether he’s confused about the grammatical rules — the former president tends to capitalize random words he finds important — or whether he thinks the story relates to the former Clinton family cat.

Either way, if Trump still thinks the “socks” case helps him, he’s mistaken.

Revisiting our earlier coverage from last summer, Bill Clinton, during his White House tenure, spoke at some length with Pulitzer Prize-winning author Taylor Branch, and as part of the project, there were many recordings of their conversations. According to one 2007 account, tapes were at one point stored in a sock drawer.

A conservative group called Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit, demanding that Clinton be forced to turn over the recordings. In 2012, a federal court rejected the organization’s claims, concluding that the tapes were personal records, not official presidential materials.

Trump would now have people believe this precedent helps him. It does not.

As NBC News reported last year, the 2012 court ruling “explicitly states that the Presidential Records Act distinguishes presidential records from ‘personal records,’ defined as documents that are ‘purely private or nonpublic character.’”

In contrast, Trump took highly sensitive national security secrets to his glorified country club. To see the two as comparable is to overlook every relevant detail.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:20 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:18 pm :snippity: :snippity: :snippity:
I'm with tfg on those guys. What idiot put them in charge of running the country?
Yeah, that's a real conundrum allright.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump demands that Fox only bring on guests who love him, and says they should refuse to run any negative ads from anyone that criticize him.
raison de arizona

He alternates between five and ten million between erratic posts.
IMG_5175.png
IMG_5175.png (416.97 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Can Biden sue tfg for libel?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:28 pm tfg has reTruthed a LOT of Tom Fitton and Judicial Watch today, he's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

(I say full well knowing that he is going to dig deeper through the bottom of the barrel.)
He's working his way up to Catturd.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:36 pm Can Biden sue tfg for libel?
Sue, but not win.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:thumbsup: in 4 words bob answers both the question that was asked and the question that should have been asked! :thumbsup:
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Post by Grumpy Git »

Azastan wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:29 pm
Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:05 pm Oh, do Twitter links not appear/open for everybody? I'll keep that in mind next time.
They don't open on all my devices. And, if the tweet disappears, it's helpful if a copy and paste of any text is included in your post.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll do that on future posts. :oldman:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

He could be hanging out with Barron doing something fun for Father’s Day. Instead he’s doing this, while raging at Bill Barr’s TV appearances.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

What polls is he talking about? Did he poll the sycophants that hang around him?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
raison de arizona

jez wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:28 pm What polls is he talking about? Did he poll the sycophants that hang around him?
Currently showing Trump +1.8, so barely true? And that's just because tfg got an indictment bump. Which is despicable in and of itself.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7383.html
raison de arizona

The Bedminster speech. Play along with me, see how long you can get into before you have to turn it off in disgust. I made a bit over a minute.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”