Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by RTH10260 »

OMFSM - poor poor Hunter Biden, in the thread they want to impeach him, they want to make his re-election impossible :cantlook: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:27 pm OMFSM - por poor Hunter Biden, in the thread tehy want to impeach him, they want to make his re-election impossible :cantlook: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
This is because Jim Jordan knows there is no conceivable universe in which he could hand pick a candidate to run against Hunter Biden in a straight election, head on, and win.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Ron Filipkowski
@ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
I swear we had this amazing whistleblower who was going to finally reveal all to the world but we just can’t find him.

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:39 am :snippity:
This is because Jim Jordan knows there is no conceivable universe in which he could hand pick a candidate to run against Hunter Biden in a straight election, head on, and win.
He'll run Don Jr against him...

"Donald Trump Jr for President!!!! Why vote for the lesser coke head!!!"

I'll see myself out... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:05 pm ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Ron Filipkowski
I swear we had this amazing whistleblower who was going to finally reveal all to the world but we just can’t find him.

It's like he never existed :twisted:
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:05 pm ronfilipkowski@bird.makeup
Ron Filipkowski

The dog ate him, teacher.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:shock: The GQP couldn't finish their homework :?: :crying:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

i don't see how Hunter's career in public office survives this
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Apparently Turley is the expert on Hunter -

Hunter’s collapsing world: Why a criminal plea could now be the best option for the Bidens
This week, Hunter Biden’s defense team traveled to Delaware seeking an update on the federal criminal investigation that has dragged on for almost five years. The reason seems clear: Time is running out on Hunter and the Biden family.

After years of delaying disclosures and admissions, Hunter could now be pushing to cap off the criminal side of the scandal before more information is released in Arkansas and Washington. For the White House, even a criminal plea is preferred if they can avoid one particular claim — and they may be succeeding.

For years, the Bidens have worked (with the media’s help) to delay any recognition of the influence peddling and corruption that may be revealed on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Even this week, in child support proceedings in Arkansas, Hunter’s counsel continued to refuse to admit ownership of the laptop abandoned at The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Del., in April 2019.

It won’t work any more than his long refusal to acknowledge his fathering of his four-year-old child, Navy. Just as Hunter could not deny DNA, forensic and other evidence will soon make his laptop denials untenable in proceedings in which he and his counsel are required to tell the truth.

These proceedings are now colliding for the Bidens.

With the laptop being raised in Arkansas and being investigated in Washington by House committees, time is up and the Biden team knows it. An establishment of the laptop’s authenticity in one forum could produce cascading effects in the other forums.

There has already been a recent shift to a scorched-earth strategy, including reportedly threatening possible witnesses and calling for the IRS to investigate critics.

New leaks from the Justice Department investigation have indicated that prosecutors are considering four charges: two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes and a potential felony count on falsifying a form linked to a gun permit.

Those four charges could well result in jail time, but the situation is likely to get worse for Hunter if the House reveals new evidence of foreign dealings and payments. That is why a capstone plea could control the damage for both Hunter and his father. A capstone is designed to protect against erosion and even help to hold together an arch that might otherwise collapse. This capstone plea could avoid a worst scenario (and charge) that would undermine years of denials by both Bidens.

However, there was one conspicuous omission from the list of potential charges that may also indicate a reason to push toward a plea. There is no mention of a charge as an unregistered foreign agent under the Foreign Agent Registration Act (FARA). The Justice Department aggressively used this charge against Trump figures like Paul Manafort and, if the same standard is applied, it is hard to see the basis for discarding the charge in the Hunter Biden case.
More of Turley's :crazy: at the link above.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The laptop being raised in Arkansas??? In his possible child support case???

:cantlook: :cantlook: :cantlook:

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Man, I am starting to rethink whether Hunter will get my vote.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:30 pm
In fairness, it's not like they would let oh, say, DeSantis get away with such things, eit-----dang, I couldn't even type out the full sentence with a straight face.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook:

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What the heck is that thing?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Breitbart News @BreitbartNews wrote: Today, the highly anticipated theatrical film @MySonHunter has opened to rave reviews and leftist panic, as the movie’s trailer has crested to over 4.5 million cross-platform views and climbing. https://breitbart.com/entertainment/202 ... -the-left/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Nice production values with this work of fiction. Dinesh must be jealous.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Just pointing out that was Sept 7th 2022 in case people are unclear about it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:25 pm Just pointing out that was Sept 7th 2022 in case people are unclear about it.
Why did that even pop up in my feed? Oh well. Everything old is new again.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:25 pm Just pointing out that was Sept 7th 2022 in case people are unclear about it.
Never heard of it until today. So it was not a box-office hit, huh? Sad. :lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

“This one, no really, this is the one that’s gonna break it all wide open. Watch this….

Oh, huh. Not this one either. Wow. Okay, what’s next. I know! Soros’ gazpacho recipe is really a blueprint for world domination! Yeah, it’s all in how you blend it.”
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:24 pm “This one, no really, this is the one that’s gonna break it all wide open. Watch this….
Well, I wanted to watched it... but I can't without paying $21.99. Um, nope. :talktothehand:
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:24 pm “This one, no really, this is the one that’s gonna break it all wide open. Watch this….
Well, I wanted to watched it... but I can't without paying $21.99. Um, nope. :talktothehand:
“We have the smoking gun! Sure we’ll show it to you, for the low low price of only $21.99!”
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 6:38 pm
Internet archive link https://archive.org/details/my-son-hunter-full-movie

Dont say I've never done anything for you.
Hic sunt dracones
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

They're gonna have to pay me a whole lot more than $21.99 to watch that drivel.

Return to “Current Politics”