EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

EX-Fox Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by Foggy »

Oh, he had a secret area on Fogbow, but I kept banning him and giving him funny avatars and stuff, so he went away.

Here's the sad news:

He never has to work another day in his life, if he decides that's what he wants.

He could retire and have a very good life.

He isn't going to face any consequences for what he did, not even rejection by his fans.

:|
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
pipistrelle

EX-Fox Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn’t he the one who got the exclusive McCarthy J6 tourist video? Who inherits that?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh, excellent question, pipistrelle. :smoking:

Plus, it shows what a wise decision McCarthy made, giving it to him in the first place. :sick:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Well, that's good news Foggy, I was thinking of adding a Twitter reply under all the offers that The Fogbow would be a much better place for Tucker. We could have so many more seething, coping MAGAts here to spread the love.

Rondeau breathlessly copied the news that Tucker gave the Keynote Address at the Heritage Foundation's 50th Anniversary Celebration last Friday. Could only listen for a few minutes, and he talked about how hard his 82-year-old Dad's life was starting in an orphanage and "things are moving too fast for him in the wrong direction" now. Blech. He also made reference to being willing to lose it all for telling the truth. Wonder how he feels about that today? Looking forward to hearing the real story of what happened, you know it's coming.*

According to this Rolling Stone story which is featured on Drudge, staffers are celebrating. :lol:

Fox News Staffers Celebrate Tucker Carlson’s Departure: ‘Pure Joy’
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tuc ... 55412.html

* Since I posted, here's one theory from someone with 141K followers and 6K likes. No idea who he is but it was retweeted by Ann Vandersteel (it's insane that she's back on Twitter) so that's probably what it's worth.
Justin Hart @justin_hart 4h
My sources are telling me: Tucker was all set to go live tonight. He probably had plans to talk about the lawsuit and clear his name. Producers were prepping guests and slots of Monday's show. Corporate nixed the idea and Tucker up and quit!
They have a live Twitter Space going right now. Cope!

Another cope:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:57 pm Wasn’t he the one who got the exclusive McCarthy J6 tourist video? Who inherits that?
That question came up on Deadline WH. No one knows, but I hope reporters hound McCarthy for answers.

Speaking of Deadline WH,, Nicole says they'll have Abby Grossman for an interview tomorrow :popcorn:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Both Fucker Carlson and Don Lemon have reportedly retained heavy hitter lawyer Bryan Freedman, according to Jay Kuo.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Well, there you have it, folks.
Tucker up and quit!
Rupert Murdoch made the decision to fire Tucker Carlson.
He was fired, or maybe he quit, or maybe his dog was really sick.

Absolute clarity, that's our specialty around here. :lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I expect the ‘I quit’ version is Tucker’s.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:48 pm A single tear rolls down my cheek....

No, wait, it was just a rain drop....
My damp cheeks... tears of laughter. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:23 pm I expect the ‘I quit’ version is Tucker’s.
No, because if he quit where's the outrage? He has to be perpetually outraged.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:53 pm Oh, he had a secret area on Fogbow, but I kept banning him and giving him funny avatars and stuff, so he went away.

Here's the sad news:

He never has to work another day in his life, if he decides that's what he wants.

He could retire and have a very good life.

He isn't going to face any consequences for what he did, not even rejection by his fans.

:|

Yes and no.

Tucker was born richer than Davey Crocket, he never needed to work a day in his life. But people like him, especially people like him who were born rich, it ain't the money. He is no longer relevant, and that's gonna leave a mark.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It must Saudi that Tucker has no platform tonight to revel in Don Lemon being fired.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I think Joe Scarborough had something else planned for prime time tonight. But just flashed on screen he'll be on at 8 eastern talking about Tucker. Now if they could get Acosta in on CNN tonight to talk about his favorite punching bag. :twisted:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Its been said that a highly trained team of Dachshunds In tactical gear were spotted running down the halls at 1211 Avenue of the Americas. New York, NY 10036 before there was a loud explosion. People were hailing it as a patriotic act of courage for America. Apparently they vanished in a helicopter.:dog:

I know its a long shot to get a statement... But is there any comment from the 699th?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“Carlson, whose contract was renewed in 2021, will be paid out for the rest of his contract, people familiar with the matter said. Carlson is paid about $20 million a year, one of the people said.”
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That story of Tucker quitting over an Executive producer nixing his segment on "destroying" the 60 minutes story on his lies is total BS. Carlson obviously planted it to make him seem like a put upon principled hero.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus / Rooster/Cock

Post by RTH10260 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:30 pm Does Fox' willingness to fire their highest rated commentator bode ill for Sean Hannity or Laura Ingraham?

Fox and its on-air personalities have long been obsessed with ratings. Firing Carlson was a surprise to me, especially coming this soon. I would have thought that they would have waited a few months so that the firing would not be so easily tied to the Dominion settlement.

First Dan Bongino, now Carlson. Is Lachlan cleaning house?
I think Murdoch Sr ordered Fox to shut down the law suit and pay "the ransom money", and requested them to fire the guy who was responsible for the dent in his income / fortune.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

At most companies, if you the common (wo)man are sacked it's because you weren't working out.

If a high-level muckety muck is fired, it's "by mutual agreement."

We all know what that means.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kilmeade has the anchor desk tonight :sick:
Luke

Post by Luke »

IDK why they are mad at Geraldo but here's a whole Twitter thread of MAGAts giving the middle finger. Right on brand for them.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The middle one is the dumbest look I've ever seen on anyone. Says no one's home.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

We used to call it Tucker Carlson's "resting stupid face".

A few highlights and roundups...

Kimmel Tweet:

Kimmel Opening with Tucker:

Seth Myers: A Closer Look at Tucker (wow, Seth's been doing the show NINE years, where does the time go?)

Daily Show:

3:21
Wow.
3:23
I can't believe that a network that's
3:25
so opposed to gender-affirming surgery
3:27
just cut off their own dick.

Need to see more corroboration on this but would be cool. Still, a nice story to wake up to:
Radar Online
Fox News Refused To Pay Tucker Carlson Severance After Sudden Firing: ‘Everyone Expects’ Ousted Anchor To Launch Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Over Axing
Story by Aaron Johnson • Yesterday 6:40 PM

Fox told Tucker Carlson’s lawyers he was fired “with cause" — related to the ex-producer’s lawsuit which claimed sexism, antisemitism, and harassment, RadarOnline. com has learned. The “with cause” label means the company will likely seek to avoid severance payments to Carlson. Most executive contracts contain language stipulating different scenarios of how their separation from the company would be treated financially. Fox has a history of paying out its talent and executives, with examples including Bill O’Reilly and Roger Ailes.

“Times have changed. The days of a golden parachute when confronted with allegations like this are over," a source told RadarOnline.com hours after Carlson's firing was made public. "If Tucker fights — which everyone expects he will — Fox will dig in. There will be no scenario under the sun in which he gets a massive windfall against the backdrop of sexism, antisemitism, and harassment. They can’t reward that kind of behavior. Fox has learned its lesson from scandals of the past.” Carlson has not yet indicated if he will contest the “with cause” claim.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... %20Carlson.

The big question is: Is there a non-compete? If so, for how long? Might be worth paying out his contract to keep him benched.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Not unexpected for Tucker to sue for wrongful termination. Bill Loufah Boy Whatshizname showed us back in 2017 you can prevail, and get a nice settlement. But, he also showed us you can wander off into obscurity.

May your name never cross our lips again.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

My Words With Friends app weighs in:
Foxtard.jpg
Foxtard.jpg (78.04 KiB) Viewed 496 times

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”