trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I wish I did Photoshop. I’d love to keep the height scale exactly where it is and scoot Trump’s head down so the top of his head would be at the 6’1” mark. I think his eyes would be peeking out over his name sign at that point.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Get yer official mugshot t-shirt for only $47.
1ECA1D8F-15E7-4820-8CE2-12AF9041758B.jpeg
1ECA1D8F-15E7-4820-8CE2-12AF9041758B.jpeg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 1381 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA19xp7h
Former Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci says Donald Trump is a 'family guy' who's just like Logan Roy — the ruthless patriarch in 'Succession'
Story by insider@insider.com (Cheryl Teh) • 6h ago
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Gingrich: The more calm and reasonable Trump is, the harder the Democrats problem is. That's why I thought yesterday was a very significant moment. He didn't rant and rave. He didn't try to arouse his supporters.
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Secret unseen footage has emerged of Trump and Melania in the White House.

► Show Spoiler
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Suranis wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:37 am Secret unseen footage has emerged of Trump and Melania in the White House.
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... 2b7a7&ei=7
Yesterday, former President Donald Trump was arrested on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. He's pleading not guilty.

Most commentary focused on this being the first time a president has been charged with a crime. One eagle-eyed observer zeroed in on a more minute detail: Trump's suit jacket. Specifically, stains around his collar.

The internet thinks it's both gross and hilarious. "I think I can smell the picture," joked @EricVictorino.

Derek Guy appears to have first noticed the soiled ring around the collar of Trump's jacket. Guy is a menswear writer and founder of Put This On, a "blog about dressing like a grownup." You may have heard of him when his tweets inexplicably ended up all over the timeline earlier this year.

In Guy's opinion, the stain on Trump's jacket "appears to be from cosmetics." If so, he said that the stain is oil-based.

"Suits should always be dry-cleaned, but oil-based stains will require careful removal," Guy tweeted, adding, "Don't wear stained suit jackets when appearing in court." (The only exception to not wearing stained clothing to court is if you're Dustin Hoffman in Runaway Jury.)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump boasts about ‘great family’ amid legal troubles – but where’s Melania?
Former president’s wife notably absent both in New York for arraignment and in Mar-a-Lago for speech

Maya Yang and Joanna Walters
Wed 5 Apr 2023 20.19 BST

When Donald Trump was photographed entering his Trump Tower skyscraper on Monday evening in New York and then emerging again on Tuesday to face criminal charges in a Manhattan court, in a historic low for a former US president, he cut a solitary figure.

And as he flew back on his private jet to Florida after pleading not guilty to 34 charges accusing him of covering up hush-money payments to an adult film star and an ex-Playboy model while he was married, the woman to whom he was then (and is now) married, Melania Trump, was not there.

As people increasingly wondered “Where’s Melania?” Donald Trump gathered supporters and family members in the glittering ballroom at his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach and delivered a rambling but defiant speech on Tuesday evening, part tirade against his indictment, part thanks to his family. But Melania was neither mentioned nor anywhere to be seen.

“I built a great business with my family, a fantastic business,” Trump said to the assembled, as his family watched from the front row, alongside Melania’s father, Viktor Knavs.

His oldest sons Donald Jr and Eric were there, as was Tiffany Trump, his daughter with his second wife, Marla Maples. His other daughter, Ivanka Trump, was not present, having distanced herself from her father’s 2024 presidential campaign and her time serving as a key aide in his White House, and neither was Trump’s only child with Melania, Barron. But all the offspring got a mention.

“I have a son here who has done a great job, and I have another son here who has done a great job,” Trump said, referring to his sons Eric and Donald Jr, before adding, “And Tiffany, and Ivanka. And Barron will be great someday. He is tall, he is tall and he’s smart.

“But I have a great family and they have done a fantastic job and we appreciate it very much. They have gone through hell,” he added.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... mar-a-lago
Resume18

trump (the former guy)

Post by Resume18 »

Donnie Depends wrote:“But I have a great family and they have done a fantastic job and we appreciate it very much. They have gone through hell,” he added.
They've gone through hell because of your criming and general asshole-ness.

Not that several of them aren't assholes in their own right.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

And Barron will be great someday. He is tall, he is tall and he’s smart.
He mentions height twice, but brainpower only once as to why Barron will be great someday.

Ya just gotta be tall.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

trump (the former guy)

1491AF02-C467-4840-BB48-9DB70624FAEB.png
1491AF02-C467-4840-BB48-9DB70624FAEB.png (325.06 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:56 pm
He mentions height twice, but brainpower only once as to why Barron will be great someday.

Ya just gotta be tall.
Daddy tfg will be super proud once the older brothers train Barron how to kill exotic animals for mere thrill sport.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook:
Getting the new artwork signed and ready for auction.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

But will the proud new owner also get an NFT to guarantee its uniquness? Comes of course with a price tag of its own .... :blackeye:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Narcissist in Chief with another great moment in public masturbation.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump (the former guy)

Post by Maybenaut »

neonzx wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:32 am
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Ya just gotta be tall.
Daddy tfg will be super proud once the older brothers train Barron how to kill exotic animals for mere thrill sport.
I suspect Melania doesn’t let her son anywhere near those guys
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b1bb&ei=15
Former President Donald Trump told police he weighs 240 pounds and stands at 6 feet, 2 inches when he was arraigned at a lower Manhattan courthouse this week, Mediaite has learned.

Perps are required to provide certain personal information to police during arraignments, including their height, weight, and occupation. That information is recorded alongside the names of their arresting officers, typically on an online booking sheet system.

A source familiar with Trump’s arrest said the former president told officers he has a weight of 240 pounds and a height of 6’2″, the latter metric coming in at one inch shorter than what he usually claims.

Trump identified his profession as “business person,” the source told Mediaite (not past and future president of the United States, as some might have expected).

The 45th president’s weight has been hotly contested by his supporters and critics since his ascent to the presidency.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Grumpy Git »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:37 pm As Henry Higgins put it, "The cold-blooded murder of the English tongue!".
It's not just Trump though, you colonials have been butchering our beautiful language for a few centuries now. :lol:

Hardhat on! :biggrin:
much ado

trump (the former guy)

Post by much ado »

Grumpy Git wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:57 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:37 pm As Henry Higgins put it, "The cold-blooded murder of the English tongue!".
It's not just Trump though, you colonials have been butchering our beautiful language for a few centuries now. :lol:

Yeah, but we have preserved the 'R's. What did the Brits do with them?

(Take that!)

In my American dialect, I still pronounce the 'H' in words like 'when", pronounced 'hwen'.

I bet you have lost that also.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Reminds me of an older BBC ad narrated by Pythoner Eric Idle, "Watch BBC and learn how to pronounce words correctly." :lol:
ImageImageImage x4
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump (the former guy)

Post by keith »

There are places in the U.S. of A. that pronounce and use words the way Shakespeare would have.

There is no such place in the British Isles.

Just sayin'
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Here in SWFL, we butcher Spanish, as well. There is a main thoroughfare I called "Pondayo" for a year before locals told me to pronounce it as spelled, Pondello.
ImageImageImage x4
somerset

trump (the former guy)

Post by somerset »

Maths

('nuff said) ;)
humblescribe
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by humblescribe »

much ado wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:07 pm

Yeah, but we have preserved the 'R's. What did the Brits do with them?

(Take that!)

In my American dialect, I still pronounce the 'H' in words like 'when", pronounced 'hwen'.

I bet you have lost that also.
Yep, me too.

Too also, I pronounce do differently from dew. I pronounce the latter with a diphthong like sound and the former not so much.

We'll have to ask GrumpyGit about the Great English Vowel Shift that started around 1400 something to see if it is still in effect today over yonder.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”