Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:50 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:37 am I haven’t been to one for a long long time, but they do have good biscuits.
:rotflmao:
https://twitter.com/Hardees/status/1570035665340960770
Hardee’s @Hardees wrote:Now that you know we exist... you should really try our pillowy biscuits.
:rotflmao: \
Uh oh..

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Post by Slim Cognito »

Who grifts $$ for a legal defense fund when they haven't been indicted?

Don't answer that. It's rhetorical.
ImageImageImage x5
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

And what is "stolen corruption?"
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

And, I have never heard that old adage about being above the target and expecting darts. I am older than Mikey, but not as old as tfg.

Maybe this adage was from Bible study or sumpin' like that, cuz I never went to Bible study or any of those other churchy things.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:57 pm Who grifts $$ for a legal defense fund when they haven't been indicted?

Can't help it.

It's not a defense fund, it's a "legal offense fund."

Because he clearly plans on further offending the legal community with his legal nonsense.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

I thought you got "flak" when you are "over the target". Mike has found out you get "subpoenas" when the FBI is "on your ass".
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I have been informed I am apparently safe.

raison de arizona

Docs.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Neon, that was funny as hell :lol:

Folks, be sure to open RDA's Spoiler, it's blow-ups of the docs. One specifically says don't talk about it. This is a prime example of these people LEAKING themselves and then blaming the scary Deep State. What a buffoon Lindell is.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

The money shot.
DEF50560-CCD3-400F-AEA7-36EF50FE26A3.png
DEF50560-CCD3-400F-AEA7-36EF50FE26A3.png (443.59 KiB) Viewed 1098 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:37 am I haven’t been to one for a long long time, but they do have good biscuits.
Also the ham and cheese is to die for.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:57 pm Who grifts $$ for a legal defense fund when they haven't been indicted?

Why does a guy worth $300 million feel the need to ask people on Social Security to help him pay his legal bills? :think:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:44 pm Neon, that was funny as hell :lol:

Folks, be sure to open RDA's Spoiler, it's blow-ups of the docs. One specifically says don't talk about it. This is a prime example of these people LEAKING themselves and then blaming the scary Deep State. What a buffoon Lindell is.
You hand a guy who's been preaching the crap he has - especially the anti-government stuff and warnings of looming tyranny - a note that essentially says not to tell anyone about this because you're concerned it may harm the investigations, ya gotta know the first thing he's gonna to do is get out the bullhorn and start whining about more government overreach. MAGAts are in such a hurry to portray themselves as victims, they'll jump at the chance as fast as a dog will come running when they smell peanut butter!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:23 pm
Also the ham and cheese is to die for.
Oh, it's been years since I've been to a Hardees, but yeah, I remember their ham and cheese - that was nummy - and I hate ham...
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:35 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:17 pm Lindell has a royal flush, but no one will let him play his hand.
Mike, you're playing Chess, dumbass. :brickwallsmall:
Yabbut look at the cards in Lindell's royal flush!! – he has Mr. Trump the Traitor, Mrs. Trump the Liar's Wife, Master Trump the Thief's Son and Miss Trump the Racist's Daughter!

Doesn't that great a Monkey's Bum opening?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:37 pm
orlylicious wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:44 pm Neon, that was funny as hell :lol:

You hand a guy who's been preaching the crap he has - especially the anti-government stuff and warnings of looming tyranny - a note that essentially says not to tell anyone about this because you're concerned it may harm the investigations, ya gotta know the first thing he's gonna to do is get out the bullhorn and start whining about more government overreach. MAGAts are in such a hurry to portray themselves as victims, they'll jump at the chance as fast as a dog will come running when they smell peanut butter!
It makes the MAGAts lawyers claims of co-operating with the investigation harder to make to any Judge that isn’t a loose Cannon.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:28 pm

Why does a guy worth $300 million feel the need to ask people on Social Security to help him pay his legal bills? :think:
For the same reason his hero, TFG does. Why spend your own money when you can dupe someone else into doing it for you?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Lindell will do anything for publicity, even humiliate himself on Jimmy Kimmel. Leaking information about something that wasn't meant to be discussed is def catnip for him, stories are being written about what a dips*it he is. That's all he cares about. It's just wild that after all the lies, all the missed promised dates, two failed "symposiums", and a slew of videos that went nowhere, there are still folks that stand with him and support him. For influencers, guess they are making some affiliate cash from their My Pillow links, but the Joe Public tweets of "he's my hero" and other ridiculous comments are either really stupid MAGAts (who have 9 sets of sheets and 7 pairs of MySlippers) or Russian propaganda bots.

Maybe Willard "Mitt" Romney taught Mike Lindell how to make Peanut Butter with Honey sandwiches, that's his favorite. :P Maybe Willard can talk some sense into Mike.
Romney campaigns on peanut butter and honey sandwiches
BY ALICIA M. COHN - 08/14/12 7:54 PM ET

Garrett Jackson, Romney’s “body man,” is the source of some of the most reliable behind-the-scenes information on the GOP ticket. He tweeted the first picture of Romney and Ryan together before the announcement. And he later tweeted a photo of Romney teaching Ryan his method for his favorite snack.

The Gov already teaching the Ryan’s the beauty of a peanut butter and honey sandwich. twitter.com/dgjackson/stat…
— Mitt’s Body Man (@dgjackson) August 11, 2012

This is apparently something Romney shares with both his VP choices and other likely contenders for the position. On Tuesday, Jackson tweeted a photo of Romney sharing the same snack with Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio).

Of course @robportman and Gov make a peanut butter and honey sandwich. First order of business when on the bus. twitter.com/dgjackson/stat…
— Mitt’s Body Man (@dgjackson) August 14, 2012

“We’re peanut butter folks, if you can’t tell already,” Jackson told NBC News earlier this summer.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona

This is real. He is a parody of himself.
ACFC166A-2A2B-48BE-A65C-C72933F7E281.png
ACFC166A-2A2B-48BE-A65C-C72933F7E281.png (278.92 KiB) Viewed 984 times
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 am
New Turtle wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:47 am Out West they have Hardee's but it's called Carl's Jr.
Oh, that would explain why I was less than impressed with Carl's Jr. my last trip out west.
That's quite an overstatement. That place sucks BIG TIME.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
raison de arizona

keith wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:40 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 am
New Turtle wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:47 am Out West they have Hardee's but it's called Carl's Jr.
Oh, that would explain why I was less than impressed with Carl's Jr. my last trip out west.
That's quite an overstatement. That place sucks BIG TIME.
I was a kid the last time I ate there. They opened one up near us. My dad said, McDonald’s with beer, what could be better? I have fond memories. I suppose I won’t sully them with a return trip.
Luke

Post by Luke »

You just knew this was coming.... :lol: :roll:

Dupree Dark Lindell.JPG
Dupree Dark Lindell.JPG (69.85 KiB) Viewed 921 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And when they claim to be a millionaire.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Important detail :lol:
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 11h
Mike Lindell says he ordered a mushroom and swiss burger along with a chocolate shake at Hardee’s before his phone was seized by the FBI yesterday.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”