Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
sad-cafe

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by sad-cafe »

He did it and he needs to be FIRED
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by neonzx »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:04 pm He did it and he needs to be FIRED
Does prison not sound better? ... just sayihng.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

well yes but fired first.

if I had done that in my classroom, I would be walked out then and there
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Should we put up a poll about how much longer he's going to last in congress?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I've seen news stories about how the Republican leaders in the House are not openly backing Gaetz and, in truth, would be just as happy to see him go. After all, If he resigned or were expelled from the House, Florida has a Republican governor, and Gaetz' district is about as red as it can be, so there is no danger that the seat would flip to a Democrat.

But, I haven't seen any stories regarding what the voters in his district think of this unfolding debacle. What do they think of Gaetz? If the election were held today, would he win as easily as he has in the past?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:40 am I've seen news stories about how the Republican leaders in the House are not openly backing Gaetz and, in truth, would be just as happy to see him go. After all, If he resigned or were expelled from the House, Florida has a Republican governor, and Gaetz' district is about as red as it can be, so there is no danger that the seat would flip to a Democrat.

But, I haven't seen any stories regarding what the voters in his district think of this unfolding debacle. What do they think of Gaetz? If the election were held today, would he win as easily as he has in the past?
Is Laura Trump buying a house in the panhandle?
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

I'm starting the rumor that this is a plot by Trump to get Ivanka a house seat without an election.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:30 am I'm starting the rumor that this is a plot by Trump to get Ivanka a house seat without an election.
A House seat would be so beneath her, she "deserves" at least a Senate seat.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

She has been on the most perfect Lap in the world, after all.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:30 am I'm starting the rumor that this is a plot by Trump to get Ivanka a house seat without an election.

I know you're only kidding, and I doubt that the orange one started this scandal, but I'm sure that if it comes to Gaetz leaving the House before his term is up, the Donald will be on the phone constantly with Gov. DeSantis, lobbying for the gov to appoint Ivanka to fill the vacancy. (If he hasn't already)

He may not have started it, but he sure as hell won't pass up the opportunity.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:( What does TrumpWorld know?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:03 pm

I know you're only kidding, and I doubt that the orange one started this scandal, but I'm sure that if it comes to Gaetz leaving the House before his term is up, the Donald will be on the phone constantly with Gov. DeSantis, lobbying for the gov to appoint Ivanka to fill the vacancy. (If he hasn't already)

He may not have started it, but he sure as hell won't pass up the opportunity.
I agree.

That's the beauty of this.
Theres a high probability thats how this will play out.
Think of the cognitive dissonance in the Trump supporters if that happens.

Plant the seeds of doubt early.
sterngard friegen

Post by sterngard friegen »

Members of the House can only attain their seats through election. Appointment is for Senators only.
Neither disbarred nor disciplined after representing President Barack Obama. :oldman:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:02 pm
Members of the House can only attain their seats through election. Appointment is for Senators only.
Do you think a single DL2XIT supporter knows that or would even think of it or would care? 8-) :lol:

But why go small with Ivanka? They'd think Donald himself would be awesome in the House. And actually, some of his supporters have come out saying he'd be fabulous as Speaker. For realz.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

I absolutely do not doubt the Trumps are making plans for Vanky 2024.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Matt Gaetz's alleged treatment of women lines up with his frat boy persona
That guy allegedly showed photos of nude women to colleagues? Yeah, that checks out.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/matt-gaet ... d_ms_tw_ma
Every time I see Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., I think about James Spader’s character Steff in the 1986 classic “Pretty in Pink.” Steff is a pitch-perfect ‘80s teen-movie villain: preppy and indignant, talking about “low-grade ass” with his friend, who has just realized that this guy may, in fact, be a huge prick.

Gaetz emanates the same energy, just transported into 2021. He’s square-jawed, with Chiclet-white teeth and slicked-back hair. He wears perfectly starched button-ups and takes selfies with his bros, like former President Donald Trump. Like any archetypal Evil Frat Boy, rumors about unsavory interactions with women have been passed around for years.

But this week, those rumors became explicit. The New York Times reported Tuesday that Gaetz was under investigation by the Department of Justice for potentially violating federal sex trafficking laws, including whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him. (Gaetz dismissed the allegations as lies that are part of an extortion plot, denying to The New York Times that he had romantic relationships with minors and saying, “It is verifiably false that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman.”)

:snippity:

CNN reported that Gaetz allegedly bragged about his sexual conquests on the House floor, showing other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he claimed to have slept with. A “Costco-sized box” of Trojan condoms was left on top of a trash bin outside of his congressional office, per The Daily Beast. Gaetz and former Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg — who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge — allegedly recruited women online for sex and sent them payments using cash apps, according to The New York Times. (“Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex. Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely," Matt Gaetz's office said in a statement to The New York Times.)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

f'n scum
Luke

Post by Luke »

No word on if Nestor will be there too. A big, big break for Amy Kremer. Cross-posted from DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds...

This fabulous event will be at the Doral National Miami, DL2XIT's resort. Tickets start at $500 and the Diamond Package is $5,000. Previously, the "big names" were Louie Golmert, Marj Taylor Greene and Rand Paul, which were clearly already worth at least $500.
Gaetz to be featured speaker at pro-Trump women's group event
By GARY FINEOUT 04/06/2021 07:09 PM EDT

Rep. Matt Gaetz, mired in an ongoing federal sex trafficking investigation, is headed to former President Donald Trump’s resort in Doral this Friday where he will be a featured speaker at a summit hosted by a conservative pro-Trump women’s group.

Women for America First announced late Tuesday that Gaetz would be a speaker at the three-day “Save America Summit.” This is the same group that helped organize the “March for Trump” rally in Washington that took place just hours before the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol that left five people dead.

The organization praised Gaetz as one of the “few members of Congress” willing to “stand up & fight on behalf of President Trump & his America First agenda.” Women For America First says on its website that “We won’t be pushed around by bullies who tell us who we are ‘supposed’ to like. And we’re not going to keep quiet just because the Washington, D.C. power elites and mainstream media want us to!”

Gaetz on Twitter thanked the group for “the invitation to share my vision for our great nation.”
https://www.politico.com/states/florida ... nt-1371835

Had thought Foggy, Neon and Estiveo were already on the drive down, but understandably, Estiveo mentioned he had to wash the cat. His regrets were copied to all of the organizers. But now... they must be on a conference call reconsidering! We're talkin' Gaetz! :P

Luke

Post by Luke »

But but but why would Matty need a pardon when he did nothing wrong? Remember his statements? Gosh, could Colin Jost have been right? :o

Gaetz SNL.jpg
Gaetz SNL.jpg (212.42 KiB) Viewed 2431 times

Colin.jpg
Colin.jpg (182.36 KiB) Viewed 2431 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gosh they make it sound like Matt may be some pervert child molester. Let's let Colin take that question.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

sterngard friegen wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:02 pm
Not only is Stern correct about appointments being only for Senators, but Gaetz lives in the Panhandle of Florida and Ivanka has just moved to Miami, so she wouldn’t even be in the same district. Poor thing will just have to miss out this time, since I’m absolutely positive she wouldn’t move to the Panhandle to run as his replacement.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Not how it works.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”