Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by neonzx »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:58 pm “Trump Spac changes address to mailbox at UPS store”:
https://www.ft.com/content/ee706fed-c9d ... 10e5c924ca

“The blank-cheque company that plans to take Donald Trump’s media business public has changed its listed address to a mailbox at a UPS Store, the latest sign that the company is trying to preserve cash as it struggles to keep the deal alive.”
:lol:

Oh this doesn't sound like a step in a good direction.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:36 pm
Uninformed wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:58 pm “Trump Spac changes address to mailbox at UPS store”:

“The blank-cheque company that plans to take Donald Trump’s media business public has changed its listed address to a mailbox at a UPS Store, the latest sign that the company is trying to preserve cash as it struggles to keep the deal alive.”

It's not. It sounds to me like another admission that the deal is toast. You can't really get the deal done without an actual address. I don't think that they'll save enough $$ by closing their offices to make a difference in getting the deal done, or even in showing that they're managing spending prudently when all the litigation gets started. They're screwed for so many reasons, some of which may be criminal.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Just to know the good time that are coming (and how much popcorn to buy) what kind of litigation? No money has exchanged hands? Or are you talking about the SEC, etc.?
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

It sounds like Fogbow needs to buy up all the popcorn companies and go public in time for the many trials and tribulations of tfg and his Trumpsters to begin! What say ye, JPC? :popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Let's create a FogCorn SPAC to corner the market ;)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:51 pm Let's create a FogCorn SPAC to corner the market ;)
That's the spirit!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

At least they didn't lease the storage room at a nail salon.
► Show Spoiler
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

jez wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:04 pm Just to know the good time that are coming (and how much popcorn to buy) what kind of litigation? No money has exchanged hands? Or are you talking about the SEC, etc.?
The latter. The SEC may try to seek criminal penalties for bad behavior surrounding the deal. If they can't send people to jail, they will settle for civil fraud lawsuits, where people don't go to jail but the party penalties and are enjoined from certain actions like doing other similar deals.

The SEC tends to go easy on various cases for many reasons, one of which is that their power to deter goes down if they overreach and fail to convict. Their investigative targets can usually afford more and better lawyers than the government can. So they have to win whatever case they file.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:46 pm

It's not. It sounds to me like another admission that the deal is toast. You can't really get the deal done without an actual address. I don't think that they'll save enough $$ by closing their offices to make a difference in getting the deal done, or even in showing that they're managing spending prudently when all the litigation gets started. They're screwed for so many reasons, some of which may be criminal.
Was this the same company where someone showed an empty building and a defunct card reader?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I may be wrong, but I thought the empty office was Pravda Truth Social, and not the shell company.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:56 pm I may be wrong, but I thought the empty office was Pravda Truth Social, and not the shell company.
You’re right.
somerset

Post by somerset »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:46 pm

Their previous address was a WeWork space in Miami, which would be $500~$3K/mo. If they can't afford even that, they're in pretty bad shape.
DWAC's original address was listed as 78 SW 7th Street Miami, FL 33130, which is an address for a WeWork office in the Brickell business district of Miami, according to the Financial Times, who first reported on the PO box story. It's not clear if DWAC still rents the space at the WeWork office.
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3886117-t ... -ups-store
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

From Reddit, posting their losses (though unlike Wall Street Bets, they don't post their brokerage statements to prove it). Looked at profiles of two of them and looks true, they posted when they bought this beauty at $85 (just a bit below JPC :P )

DWAC.JPG
DWAC.JPG (64.24 KiB) Viewed 1402 times

DWAC 2.JPG
DWAC 2.JPG (100.43 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

Cesar.JPG
Cesar.JPG (32.88 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

cesar 2.JPG
cesar 2.JPG (41.5 KiB) Viewed 1395 times

Of course, they are also snowflaking out... they are banning and kicking anybody who isn't "bullish", they've stopped the voting (the up and down voting, they say Obots/Libs are downvoting their precious posts), etc etc. Good times over there. A bit of deep cover concern trolling and of course they are totally falling for it.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Where did these morons get that kind of money?

What does the SEC have to do with their poor choices?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:05 pm Where did these morons get that kind of money?

What does the SEC have to do with their poor choices?
SEC is government and has rules. The rules mean they lose money because reasons. Can't blame bad business models or bad product on this so blame the gov.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The SEC investigation:
In addition, the Securities and Exchange Commission and federal prosecutors are blocking any merger while they investigate Trump Media’s dealings with Digital World after questions were raised by the speed of their tie-up announcement.

Ohlrogge said that the SEC is likely to be looking at whether Trump sealed an agreement, or came close, with Digital World before the Spac began selling shares without telling potential investors, in breach of financial regulations.

“If they were already in advanced talks with Trump’s Spac and didn’t tell that to the initial investors, then that could be a relatively clear violation of the securities laws. There’s relatively good reason to suspect that may have been the case,” he said.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... siness-sec

The subreddit on DWAC continues to be a source of crazy entertainment. They might have Rharon as a moderator there because posts get deleted left and right. The latest boilerplate comment is:

DWAC_Stock-ModTeam MODS Moderator Achievement 2 days ago “New Member”
Your post was removed since it is not Bullish on DWAC and this subject has been covered hundreds of times including in the Q&A.
Ouch.JPG
Ouch.JPG (41.13 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

On a happier note, did you know that the MORE ICONS you put in a post, the better your financial chances are? :P

r/DWAC_Stock •Posted by u/sophiasgrace International Treasure 9 hours ago

NEED SOME BULLISH DWAC ENCOURAGEMENT IN YOUR LIFE?
💰$DWAC💰
✨✨🚀🌖✨✨ ✨✨🚀🌖✨✨

There’s a reason President Trump always says NEVER EVER GIVE UP!!

It’s because it’s a mathematical certainty when you don’t give up that you will see things swing in your favour again. But if you bow out early you will never see that day…

Don’t lose heart my fellow DWACers!

Think logically…..

We’re a tiny SPAC that hasn’t even merged with TMTG yet and we’ve been crashing and bleeding for 6 months straight, yet we still have enough volume of interest to keep making these top ten ticker searches alongside the stock GIANTS!

That should tell you how many eyes are on DWAC and how many millions of people are invested in this movement.

Many of us got in because we have a world to save and we believe in the investment, others got in because DWAC had unprecedented spikes between Oct 21 & Feb 22 and they saw the potential…

The corrupt groups working hard to suppress our merger and manipulate the stock WANT us to lose faith and heart. They know that our passion is POTENT and that together we are powerful. They want us doubting, divided and afraid. And seeing key people in the truth movement financially destroyed would be an excellent bonus for them..

But they will FAIL just like the phoney impeachment and Russian hoax did..

DWAC will become TMTG and we will taste moondust ✨✨🚀🌖✨✨

We WILL see those days where we’re sick of winning again! I can FEEL it

We just need to HODL and keep each other’s spirits up through this fight

I know for some of us this was our first venture into trading and with the spikes we saw in Oct/Jan/Feb we got a little excited and may have thrown in money we couldn’t live without. Maybe we even lost some by being forced to sell some at a loss. Guilty 😝🙌🏽

But don’t let the enemy convince you that you’re not cut out for this or that DWAC will fail. There is not one trader/investor who hasn’t lost some money at least once! What makes a successful trader/investor is not smooth seas, it’s the confidence to weather a storm, to believe in themselves, to learn from their mistakes and to NEVER EVER GIVE UP

Ray.JPG
Ray.JPG (82.74 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Ray 2.JPG
Ray 2.JPG (52.33 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

https:// www.reddit.com/r/DWAC_Stock/comments/xr ... your_life/ (broke link, just remove space to see the topic)

The lady with the cat closed her Reddit account.
r/DWAC_Stock •Posted byu/[deleted]4 hours ago
signing off for now

Goodbye friends.

It has been a wonderful year with you all. I have made some great friends here. However the time has come to focus on my family, the grieving of losing my cat, and the resposibilties of being a caretaker. I am at 750 shares and NO, I do not intend to sell. I wish my investor friends all the best.

Pulling the plug later today, just wanted to say goodbye. Keep strong and see you on Truth Social.
More losses at https:// www.reddit.com/r/DWAC_Stock/comments/xc ... ?context=3 (broke link, just remove space to see the topic)

154.JPG
154.JPG (54.08 KiB) Viewed 1242 times

Thought about whether to feel bad for these marks and decided NO because:

1. They are willfully ignorant. They could have spent time learning and understanding how the financial markets work, there are tons of resources available. The vehicle this transaction is using is especially risky. To be so blinded that someone would throw a hundred thou into something without doing due diligence is asking for disaster.

2. They are as nasty and committed to "owning the libs" as they are in every other facet of their lives. Maybe this will be something that breaks the fever and makes them realize that T**** and everything he does is a grift and fraud.

3. They could easily be lying and have bought one share (or none) and just using reddit to whine and bitch like they always do.

4. Anyone having anything to do with Devin Nunes deserves it.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

It’s because it’s a mathematical certainty when you don’t give up that you will see things swing in your favour again.
um...
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

5. They're not donating their wealth to Trump or other MAGAts.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

tek wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:46 pm
It’s because it’s a mathematical certainty when you don’t give up that you will see things swing in your favour again.
um...
There is a mathematical principle here -- the gambler's ruin fallacy.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah? And what, pray tell, is that? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm Yeah? And what, pray tell, is that? :think:
A persistent gambler who raises his or her bet to a fixed fraction of the gambler's bankroll after a win, but does not reduce it after a loss, will eventually and inevitably go broke, even if each bet has a positive expected value.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:47 pm
Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm Yeah? And what, pray tell, is that? :think:
A persistent gambler who raises his or her bet to a fixed fraction of the gambler's bankroll after a win, but does not reduce it after a loss, will eventually and inevitably go broke, even if each bet has a positive expected value.
For example, if you have a game where you double your money with a win and lose your money with a loss you bet $1, $2, $4, $8, $16, etc. until you win. Eventually, you will win $1. Unless, of course, you run out of money to place bets before that happens.

In this case, if the value of the stock hits zero, it will never go up again.
woodworker

TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by woodworker »

Re: the comment above that no money has changed hands.

Actually, a great deal of money has changed hands. The persons who sold their shares at the peak took a lot of money from the saps whining about how the libs/deep state/soros/etc. are conspiring to keep them down. I would not be at all surprised if some enterprising attorney convinces some group of saps to file suit against DWAC and the initial sellers on the basis that DWAC, it's officer, directors and the selling shareholders were privy to non-public material information which could affect the likelihood of a successful merger and the ultimate success of the company. For example, if DWAC officers and directors knew that there had been contacts between DWAC and Trump Social prior to them being allowed, they could be in a world of hurt.

And that would make me so sad.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

woodworker wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:42 pm Re: the comment above that no money has changed hands.

Actually, a great deal of money has changed hands. The persons who sold their shares at the peak took a lot of money from the saps whining about how the libs/deep state/soros/etc. are conspiring to keep them down. I would not be at all surprised if some enterprising attorney convinces some group of saps to file suit against DWAC and the initial sellers on the basis that DWAC, it's officer, directors and the selling shareholders were privy to non-public material information which could affect the likelihood of a successful merger and the ultimate success of the company. For example, if DWAC officers and directors knew that there had been contacts between DWAC and Trump Social prior to them being allowed, they could be in a world of hurt.

And that would make me so sad.
And, don't forget the shorts. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Something tells me the hard core believers are not ready for this breakup song -

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”