TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Off Topic
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:37 pm In the summer between 3rd and 4th grade, a girl in my class was hiking with her family and fell to her death. I had experience with death, but it was all removed, my parents' friends, a distant grandparent, etc. It was my first real experience with the death of someone I personally knew as a peer. It affected me profoundly. It still does.
I've never known anyone who died like that or was murdered. There was a guy, however, who had been a very good friend and something of a spiritual leader to me for several years. When I became disabled enough that I could no longer leave my home, I started pushing away all of my friends, and we lost touch at that point. A few years later, he had apparently developed a severe mental illness and wasn't getting proper treatment for it. His house was in horrific condition. He killed his elderly neighbor, stole her gun and car, shot at a cop when the cop tried to pull him over about the car, and then killed three people at a shopping mall before a different cop killed him. It's been several years since that happened, but it still haunts me.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by Slim Cognito »

I went to twitter to see what I could find. Sounds like they keep pushing this trump/putin thing for a day/time . It doesn't happen so they move it to a later date/time.

It was supposed to be Friday, then today at 6, then today at 8. A few people say they saw it, but don't give any info about it. They also don't have any likes or responses so there ya go.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

"Truth" Social is now on Telegram. and that's where this "chat" allegedly took place The Mod of the Clubhouse room is a Fifth Columnist who put up a "disclaimer" regarding a coup and ousting Biden and other anti-democracy blather.
Did I mention that the channel is Q-sard enriched?
IMG_0346.png
IMG_0346.png (130.34 KiB) Viewed 1727 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

until this fucker is put away, he is a danger to all of us
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:13 pm I went to twitter to see what I could find. Sounds like they keep pushing this trump/putin thing for a day/time . It doesn't happen so they move it to a later date/time.

It was supposed to be Friday, then today at 6, then today at 8. A few people say they saw it, but don't give any info about it. They also don't have any likes or responses so there ya go.
I hardly think that Putin has time for a loser during the Ukraine war. He cannot gain any sympathy by chatting with a former guy. He needs to keep his communcation channels open for eventual calls with the real president in the WH.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It's important for Tloserp to make people think Putin is talking to him, as it means he is a big man. Your right, I doubt Putin is bothering with him, but they might be telling Tfg that Putin is about to talk to him, only to stand him up. They know tfg is too desperate for validation to go anywhere.

Remember how Trump told everyone Putin was meeting him when Miss Universe was in Moscow, but the meeting never actually took place. Trump needed people to think that Putin would meet him, and he still needs it.

So, in short, assume Truth is lying about the meeting until video emerges.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I went back to twitter. Although there are still older posts pushing first Friday (cancelled due to technical difficulties), then Saturday (same problem) and then Sunday, nobody has responded about what happened to Sunday. I also noticed all the bots pushing identical tweets had 0 to 10 followers, no likes, no retweets and no replies.

I did find one bot with a link to youtube saying he'd saved "most of it." I played it with the sound off (too early) and it looked like something he'd taped together, trump standing in front of a curtain talking, then Putin sitting at his desk talking. I'll try to listen later but the video had only six likes. Pretty sure, if it was legit, it would have been a tad bigger.

I'm so disillusioned.

Update, took a deep breath and dove it. Sorry I delayed it. I almost spit out my coffee. The trump part of the Truth Social Summit was trump, still prez I think, taking questions from the press. Then Putin at his desk, on a zoom call with several of his ppl, discussing how great the Ukraine thing is going, at least that's what the translator was saying. Here's the link if interested, but it's crap. Zero interaction between the two turds.

ImageImageImage x4
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-truth-soci ... 32773.html
Trump’s Truth Social App Plummets in Traffic, Sees 93% Drop in Signups Since Launch Week

ImageImageImage x4
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Just thought it would be important to note that since the launch of Trump social the stock for this company has dropped almost 25% in the last month.
dwac.jpg
dwac.jpg (60.58 KiB) Viewed 1424 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:44 am https://news.yahoo.com/trump-truth-soci ... 32773.html
Trump’s Truth Social App Plummets in Traffic, Sees 93% Drop in Signups Since Launch Week
Not really a surprise there, the most ardent followers signed up immediatly, then the ones interested to see what the fuss is all about. I understand that the registation meant only a reservation of a username, not having an account immediatly operative and ready for exchange of messages truths on the platform. I guess that 1+ million downloads will be the top of the tide for the T afficionados (ohhh nooo not EspanõlEspañol) maggats.

ETA cause of doctors complaints patient underwent surgery ;)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:39 am Just thought it would be important to note that since the launch of Trump social the stock for this company has dropped almost 25% in the last month.
dwac.jpg
cutting edge - bleeding edge etc ;)
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

On the other hand, ~70$/share is still WAY up from the original, what, 10$?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm #311k in line and still haven't gotten in.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:41 am for the T afficionados (ohhh nooo not Espanõl) maggats.
«Doctor, el paciente tiene una tilde dislocada. ¡Es muy doloroso
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:23 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:41 am for the T afficionados (ohhh nooo not Espanõl) maggats.
«Doctor, el paciente tiene una tilde dislocada. ¡Es muy doloroso
¡No me diga; válgame Dios!
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:47 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:13 pm I went to twitter to see what I could find. Sounds like they keep pushing this trump/putin thing for a day/time . It doesn't happen so they move it to a later date/time.

I hardly think that Putin has time for a loser during the Ukraine war. He cannot gain any sympathy by chatting with a former guy. He needs to keep his communcation channels open for eventual calls with the real president in the WH.
Wouldn't such a meeting be a potentially serious violation of the Logan Act, which prohibits private citizens from engaging in diplomacy on behalf of the US?
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

noblepa wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:54 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:47 pm

Wouldn't such a meeting be a potentially serious violation of the Logan Act, which prohibits private citizens from engaging in diplomacy on behalf of the US?
No, because trump has never been diplomatic in his life.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

no because that fucker seems to be getting away with anything and everything.

repukes take the house in Nov???? America is game over
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Owners are a bit more equal among the unwashed masses :lol:

Kiss my ass - mark my words :!:
tek

Post by tek »

"Truth" apparently has a flexible definition.

Who knew?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Devin Nunes is really on 🔥 with this Truth Social commercial. Really makes you want to sign up right away and delete all the other apps. Except you have wait a month or two after you try to join before you can get on.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”