Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

Post by Frater I*I »

I initially didn't resurrect this thread from the old forum because Parsons is in federal prison until [checks notes] 04NOV25 [he's lost good time credit 3 times] and LoneDummy had all communication cut off by the BoP. It now seems Parsons has conned someone into passing on messages to LoneDummy so here we go down the rabbit hole again...

His latest pathological lying...errr harrowing tales....

My dropbox link with detailed files...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1tp4ly7iqg59 ... bAVYa?dl=0

My youtube channel, featuring him defending himself in state and federal court, as well as several insane ranting calls to LoneDummy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEd9Bx ... c8kuKqZ1Cw

Yes....I have no life :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
scirreeve

Re: Michael Parsons "Ambassador of the Pop-A-Squat Nation"

Post by scirreeve »

Thanks, I just read that crap from Parsons and he has been abused more than any prisoner has ever been abused if one believes him (I don't).
Michael in Houston

Post by Michael in Houston »

Just finished reading the ambassador's tales of woe :crying: :violin: I would love to have heard that call between the crazy cat lady and the ambassador - hopefully the cat lady will post the recording online somewhere. What is puzzling to me is that the ambassador, with all his sanctions, was moved to a minimum security prison - the only thing I can figure is that he was causing trouble in Memphis and they needed to move him and that was the nearest place that had room.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Michael in Houston wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 am Just finished reading the ambassador's tales of woe :crying: :violin: I would love to have heard that call between the crazy cat lady and the ambassador - hopefully the cat lady will post the recording online somewhere. What is puzzling to me is that the ambassador, with all his sanctions, was moved to a minimum security prison - the only thing I can figure is that he was causing trouble in Memphis and they needed to move him and that was the nearest place that had room.
I don't know how they make such decisions of course but I would guess that a review of Parsons ineptitude probably entered into consideration as well. He may intend to cause all manner of trouble and certainly thinks of himself as a major threat to "the system" but he's of incredibly negligible resources, fewer wits and the one or two friends he has left are as impoverished and slow witted as he is. Realistically I don't think he could easily escape a damp cardboard box, so I can see them deciding he isn't worth the resources of a more secure facility.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

I'd write and encourage him to do something, but I don't think he'd like it... :twisted:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Jim

Post by Jim »

roadscholar wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:39 pm I'd write and encourage him to do something, but I don't think he'd like it... :twisted:
I'd be more than happy to send him a rubber hack saw...if it would help. Probably take him 3 years to figure out it won't cut metal.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

If we send him an aluminum one, and the steel bars are somewhat rusty, maybe he’ll set off a thermite reaction. Just enough to scare the crap out of him.

I know, I know. One can dream.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

roadscholar wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:01 pm If we send him an aluminum one, and the steel bars are somewhat rusty, maybe he’ll set off a thermite reaction. Just enough to scare the crap out of him.

I know, I know. One can dream.
I like how you think :thumbsup:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

The "Ambassador" is upset his wife isn't getting released from the chain gang and will have to quarantine for 2 weeks because she refuses the jab.

What Pop-A-Squat fails to realize is that she isn't being released free and clear, she's going to a half way house to finish her time.

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Mrs. Pop-A-Squat is now at her half way house according to LoneDummy...

Some of those that "liked" the post are known to us...

Trent Reznor
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Um, a halfway house is not being freed. It is a step toward that. That step would not be unexpected now anyway since she was sentenced to 5 years and, by my count, she is finishing year 4. Assuming she picked up some good time credit, it would probably be about time to send her to a halfway house and prepare for eventual release.

I realize this is obvious, but Rudy is an idiot.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.29 KiB) Viewed 2750 times
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Well Pop-A-Squat has popped his head back up in federal court, filing a habeas plea...

It seems like Chief Justice Crazy Cat Lady is all booked up at the moment, so she got another fake Chief Justice from another fake native tribe, the Anishinabke Soutrean Metis Indigenous Nation, lead by Grand Chief and Chief Justice Wabiska Mukwa AKA Zane Bell, to write it up and submit it to the court on the Ambassador's behalf....

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cnyi1s67fgii ... fhENa?dl=0

Personally I think he's got a strong case :thumbsup: I'll be checking on a bi-weekly basis and keep the folder updated.

Mrs. Pop-A-Squat started her 2 years of supervised release on 24MAY22.

Trent Reznor
Michael in Houston

The ambassador's release date is now 12-28-2025. :clap:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Checking notes from above, it looks like he lost more good time credit. Last fall it was November 2025.
101010 :towel:
Michael in Houston

His original release date was July 19, 2025. It is amusing that at the same time the federal prison sentence time rules are made more beneficial to the inmates, the ambassador is being defiant and losing good time and will not get one bit of benefit from the new rules.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Michael in Houston wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:06 pm His original release date was July 19, 2025. It is amusing that at the same time the federal prison sentence time rules are made more beneficial to the inmates, the ambassador is being defiant and losing good time and will not get one bit of benefit from the new rules.
But Mrs Parsons is at a half-way house, and since their society is a matriarchal society, and she's the matriarch, he's not really necessary to the proper functioning of the Pop-a-Squat Nation.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:49 am Checking notes from above, it looks like he lost more good time credit. Last fall it was November 2025.
Twice, first pushed back to 01DEC25, and now back to 28DEC25.

Trent Reznor
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Azastan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:47 pm
Michael in Houston wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:06 pm His original release date was July 19, 2025. It is amusing that at the same time the federal prison sentence time rules are made more beneficial to the inmates, the ambassador is being defiant and losing good time and will not get one bit of benefit from the new rules.
But Mrs Parsons is at a half-way house, and since their society is a matriarchal society, and she's the matriarch, he's not really necessary to the proper functioning of the Pop-a-Squat Nation.
She was released to supervised release on 24MAY22.

Trent Reznor
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:13 pm
Well then he certainly doesn't need to be released! As the matriarch, she runs the place, not him.

:lol:
Michael in Houston

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:13 pm
In Lone Dummy's weekly gaggle of goofballs call, he said that Pat was living in a motel with the possibility of moving back to the halfway house because she was running out of money and that she was looking for an RV. Neither Lone Dummy nor his slow-witted participants asked any of the painfully obvious questions: why can't she look up RV dealers in Memphis, why can't she move back to the mobile home on the farm, why can't she move in with any of her or the ambassador's relatives, how is she going to afford to buy an RV, where is this RV going to be parked, why not sell the farm and live off that money, what about the rest of her 401K money, and on and on. I wonder if her and the ambassador's relatives just don't want her living with them and/or they are well aware of the financial situation and are not going to let her leach off them when she is fully capable of providing for herself.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

I see that the district court judge in Tennessee didn't get the privilege of handling this important case, since Parsons filed it in the wrong state. Off to Arkansas.

(Presumably Parsons knew that it would be insta-dismissed if he filed it under 2255 in the usual way, because he previously tried and failed with that approach. So he filed it under 2241, which means it will be insta-dismissed for slightly more complicated reasons. But he forgot that 2241 cases need to be filed in the district where he's confined, not the district where he was convicted.)
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Michael in Houston wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:30 pm
I wonder if her and the ambassador's relatives just don't want her living with them and/or they are well aware of the financial situation and are not going to let her leech off them when she is fully capable of providing for herself.
I'm voting for this solution.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Pop-A-Squat Update: JUSTICE HAS BEEN OBSTRUCTED.

Our intrepid ambassador filed a document claiming that the prison has obstructed justice twice.

First, the prison allegedly failed to deliver a certified copy of his petition that the court mailed to him in April.

Second, the prison allegedly failed to pay the $5 filing fee from his account as he requested, forcing him to have his wife hand-deliver the payment.

If true, these are obviously Bad Things, and prisons need to be careful to avoid them.

However, his own affidavit points out two possible sources of at least some of these problems. First, although prisons generally have special systems for the filing and handling of legal mail, Parsons proudly insists on labelling all of his envelopes as "Diplomatic Correspondence" instead of "Legal Mail" or "Special Mail". Second, as with many a proud warrior before him, he insists on playing silly buggers with his address: "Ambassador Mike Parsons; Tsilhqot'in Nation-Country of Chilcotin; c/o FCC-FORREST CITY LOW, #30237047; PO Box 9000. Forrest City, Arkansas [72236]."

The docket is available on RECAP.
Michael in Houston

Looking at the commissary account - it looks like his mother is still funding his commissary and I am betting those other deposits are from Pat who is living in a motel and running out of money. :roll: I note that the ambassador has filed the $5 fee petition as opposed to the last petition that resulted in a $400 assessment against him (the fact that he has a commissary balance shows the courts did collect that fee).

Return to “Other weirdos”