Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ron Watkins [CodeMonkeyZ] - The most Q of the Q-Anons

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Ron Watkins - The most Q of the Q-Anons

Post by raison de arizona »

Things are looking tough for the Ron Watkins Qampaign for Qongress.
QAnon leader Ron Watkins raises just $30K after claiming he would raise $1M
Thu, February 3, 2022, 9:27 AM
Watkins, who is running for Congress in Arizona, said in an interview in October that he was expecting to raise $1 million in his run for a congressional seat.
https://www.yahoo.com/now/qanon-leader- ... 58017.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

His new campaign ad :lol: he cites his involvement in the Kracken lawsuit. As a plus!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I don't think
he “submitted legal affidavits to the Kraken lawsuit”.
is the talking point he thinks it is.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Is Watkins for real? He seems such a caricature of a trumpian dipshit. I can’t believe anyone takes him seriously.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:52 pm Is Watkins for real? He seems such a caricature of a trumpian dipshit. I can’t believe anyone takes him seriously.
I got dolla's to doughnuts that the grift is going strong for him....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

As long as the media doesn't start covering him regularly, thereby giving the impression that he's a serious candidate. Remember how we all laughed at Trump thinking how could anyone possibly consider him to be a serious, viable candidate for anything. Then, the media gave him outsized coverage, ignoring all the other candidates and placing Trump front and center. And somehow the vast millions of citizens who barely follow politics enough to have full comprehension of what is going on made him the Republican candidate. Just like that. If he's the only one that news channels bother to follow and report on of COURSE I'll vote for him, why not?
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

"Q Shaman" Chansley is doing a weekly podcast from jail.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Internet expert Watkins fergot to register https://ronwatkinsforcongress.com/ :rotflmao:
I promise. I am not Q.
No really. This is totally not a grift or troll.
I am firmly committed to representing the people of Arizona, a State I’ve been proud to call home for weeks now.
It continues, a great laff!

He's referring to his supporters as the CMZ Army. Another domain he failed to register: https://cmzarmy.com/
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

Sovcit bullshit.
David Gilbert @daithaigilbert wrote: Ron Watkins is back pushing his Sovereign Citizen-adjacent bullshit with Mikki Klann, who is behind the "Bonds for the Win" campaign that has been targeting school boards recently.

This time Ron was "serving" Arizona governor Doug Ducey
raison de arizona

:roll:
raison de arizona

Watkins has an opinion on Judge Jackson. It's stupid and offensive, obviously.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Disgusting. And stupid.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He got people listening to his Q-Anon con by harping on Pedos. Makes sense he would stick with it.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Is Watkins a citizen? Last I checked, neither Japan nor the Philippines is in America.
raison de arizona

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:15 am Is Watkins a citizen? Last I checked, neither Japan nor the Philippines is in America.
His dad was in the army, I imagine he's a citizen.

To my considerable chagrin.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Is he running in your district?
raison de arizona

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:25 am Is he running in your district?
The district he is running for is outside the city proper, it is 25% Native American, which is the highest percentage of any district in the nation. He's going to get smoked. I own land in the district he is running for, but I vote in a different district that covers the part of the city I live in.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I assume you have to be a citizen to run for congress.
Hic sunt dracones
Lani

Post by Lani »

The focus on pedophilia disturbs me. Yes, it happens, probably more than we realize. But these guys are getting off on it. They don't speak the same way as people who have deal with it - medical personnel, social workers, psychologists, law enforcement, and survivors. I say that as a person who was assigned to represent accused people. (BTW, sometimes it wasn't abuse. Divorce cases - complaints that a parent let a child in underwear to play in a lawn sprinkler on the lawn, etc.)

Hey y'all, remember when Larry Klayman was found to have "helped" his daughter in bubble baths?
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Lani wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 am The focus on pedophilia disturbs me. Yes, it happens, probably more than we realize. But these guys are getting off on it. They don't speak the same way as people who have deal with it - medical personnel, social workers, psychologists, law enforcement, and survivors. I say that as a person who was assigned to represent accused people. (BTW, sometimes it wasn't abuse. Divorce cases - complaints that a parent let a child in underwear to play in a lawn sprinkler on the lawn, etc.)

Hey y'all, remember when Larry Klayman was found to have "helped" his daughter in bubble baths?
I have come to the conclusion that this whole "pedo" speak is just a replacement of what otherwise would be "the nasty commies". Just a switch over from the 2016 elections with all those pizza parlors with a basement reserved by Democrats with dark intentions under the control or Soros Bill Gates etc etc.
bob

Post by bob »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:32 am I assume you have to be a citizen to run for congress.
Yes: All members of Congress must be U.S. citizens, but not necessarily natural born citizens.

WHERE'S WATKINS' BIRTH CERTIFICATE? :torches:
Image ImageImage
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Lani wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 am The focus on pedophilia disturbs me. Yes, it happens, probably more than we realize. But these guys are getting off on it. They don't speak the same way as people who have deal with it - medical personnel, social workers, psychologists, law enforcement, and survivors.
It reminds me a lot of the 'gay men are pedophiles!' stuff from the 80s, which often the subtext behind it was 'thus, if you are not gay, you are not a pedophile'. I heard it a lot from communities where sexual abuse of little girls by older men in their family/congregation was fairly normalized. It was esp popular with the various 'small' evangelical communities since not only could people tell themselves they were not child abusers because 'they were not gay', they could write off rumors or accusations about their buddies because 'they are not gay'.

So yeah, I suspect a big reason they focus so much on it is that there are problems with such abuse within their own community, and it is a rhetorical way to rationalize it and stamp out criticism.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Watkins should probably be VERY concerned with Josh Hawley remaining in Congress. Josh Hawley voted to confirm several judges who have the same record of sentencing first offenders of possessors of (as opposed to producers of) CSAM.

Unlike Ketanji Brown Jackson, those judges that Hawley confirmed will be sitting on courts where they will be sentencing people who are convicted of committing various offenses, possibly included people convicted of possession of CSAM. While the Supreme Court may sometimes be involved in cases where they possibly could be affirming a lower courts' decision to uphold or reverse a sentence, Ketanji Brown Jackson would not be making those decisions unilaterally. Watkins should probably be screaming bloody murder over Hawley and other Republicans trying to block Ketanji Brown Jackson's confirmation to the Supreme Court because wouldn't she just be able to continue "letting pedophiles off" in her current assignment if she is not confirmed as a Supreme Court justice? Shame on Watkins. :sarcastic:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “Current Politics”