Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jacob Wohl

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
mimi

Jacob Wohl

Post by mimi »

Jacob Wohl had a hearing on his California Securities Fraud charges yesterday. I can’t tell what, if anything, is happening in that case. It just seems to drag on.

I thought maybe the hearing would be online, as a nice person advised me the hearings are broadcast and links to such are on the court site. But yesterday it showed message that such capabilities were offline. Maybe a covid thing and they’re doing zoom hearings, but that’s just a guess.

https://public-access.riverside.courts. ... &otnmseq=0

But there was some action in his case with Jack Burkman yesterday:
Judge Refuses to Let Jacob Wohl Delay His Civil Case Until His Criminal Prosecutions Are Over
ADAM KLASFELDFeb 22nd, 2021, 8:15 pm
The 14 page ruling is at the link:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ju ... -are-over/
Wohl and Burkman’s attorney David Schwartz, from the firm Gerstman Schwartz, told Law&Crime that his clients intend to appeal the decision.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Jacob Wohl

Post by Luke »

Jacob is getting soft in his later years :lol:
JACOB WOHL, [20.03.21 13:10]
[Forwarded from JACOB WOHL]
Was just seated right next to Maxine Waters on a flight.

Andrew Louis, [20.03.21 13:18]
[In reply to JACOB WOHL]
Oh no! A five-hour debate or headphones and a book?

Jacob Wohl, [20.03.21 13:18]
[In reply to Andrew Louis]
She was very pleasant. Constantly offered me snacks.
And
JACOB WOHL, [20.03.21 14:50]
Squatting or deadlifting very heavy weight in tennis shoes is a big mistake. It will make your feet and toes incredibly tight and sore.

Lifting shoes are best, hard-bottomed cross trainers are the next best and barefoot is still much better than in soft foam running/tennis shoes.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:roll:

Can we get on with prosecution and conviction? Please? :pray:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

p0rtia wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:22 pm
:blissy: :cheer1: :prettyplease:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the full release:

Attorney General James Takes Legal Action Against Conspiracy Theorists For Threatening Robocalls to Suppress Black Voters
Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman Orchestrated a Large-Scale Robocall
Campaign to Intimidate Black Communities Ahead of the 2020 Election

Approximately 5,500 New Yorkers Subjected to Discriminatory and Harassing Robocalls

NEW YORK – New York Attorney General Letitia James today filed a request to intervene in a federal proceeding against two notorious conspiracy theorists over their efforts to suppress Black voters ahead of the 2020 election. An investigation conducted by the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) found that Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman, while hiding behind their sham organization “Project 1599,” violated state and federal laws by orchestrating robocalls to threaten and harass Black communities through disinformation, including claims that mail-in voters would have their personal information disseminated to law enforcement, debt collectors, and the government. The Wohl and Burkman robocall campaign, which reached approximately 5,500 New Yorkers, sought to undermine and interfere with the then-ongoing efforts by the state of New York to fairly and safely administer its elections during the COVID-19 crisis and protect its citizens from voter intimidation and harassment. Attorney General James’ action today in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York seeks to cease further voter intimidation by Wohl, Burkman, and their associates.

“In this country, our vote is our voice –– it is one of the most important parts of our democracy. Any attempt to discourage communities from voting is as illegal as it is un-American,” said Attorney General James. “Wohl and Burkman used misinformation to try to disenfranchise Black communities ahead of the election, in a clear attempt to sway the election in the favor of their preferred presidential candidate. No voter should ever be subjected to such harassment or intimidation when exercising their fundamental right to vote. I will continue the work to protect voters and ensure that anyone who tries to hinder that right is held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.”

The OAG launched an investigation into Wohl and Burkman after receiving tips from the public that they received automated messages discouraging them from voting by mail. The investigation found that in the summer of 2020, Wohl and Burkman created a robocall recording, falsely claiming that voting by mail would subject the voter to having their personal information used by the police to track old warrants, credit card companies to collect debts, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to track individuals for mandatory vaccines, all of which was false. A text of the automated recording reads:

“Hi, this is Tamika Taylor from Project 1599, the civil rights organization founded by Jack Burman and Jacob Wohl. Mail-in voting sounds great, but did you know that if you vote by mail, your personal information will be part of a public database that will be used by police departments to track down old warrants and be used by credit card companies to collect outstanding debts? The CDC is even pushing to use records for mail-in voting to track people for mandatory vaccines. Don’t be finessed into giving your private information to the man, stay home safe and beware of vote by mail.”

The investigation revealed that Wohl and Burkman clearly and deliberately targeted Black communities in carrying out their widespread robocall campaign. On August 25, 2020, the day before the robocalls were placed, Wohl emailed Burkman the audio file for the call and stated, “[w]e should send it to black neighborhoods…” The next day, after the calls were sent and received by thousands of voters, Burkman emailed to congratulate Wohl, stating that “i love these robo calls…getting angry black call backs…win or lose…the black robo was a great [Jacob Wohl] idea.”

Wohl and Burkman hired Message Communications, Inc., which is owned and operated by Robert Mahanian, to send the robocall message to voters in New York and across the country. On August 26, 2020, Message Communications sent the robocall to over 85,000 phone numbers nationwide, including approximately 5,500 phone numbers with New York area codes, predominately in and around New York City. According to data obtained by the OAG, at least 4,186 calls were sent to numbers with a 212 area code; at least 703 calls were sent to numbers with a 646 area code; at least 198 calls were sent to numbers with a 347 area code; and at least 170 calls were sent to numbers with a 917 area code.

Using her authority to assert and protect the voting rights of all the approximate 5,500 New Yorkers who received Wohl and Burkman’s robocalls, Attorney General James seeks to join an existing action in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, brought by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law and the law firm of Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, on behalf of a number of voters and the National Coalition on Black Civic Participation, against Wohl, Burkman, Project 1599, and Burkman’s lobbying firm J.M. Burkman & Associates. Along with the original defendants, Attorney General James is additionally suing Message Communications and Mahanian.

Attorney General James’ action asserts six violations by the defendants under state and federal laws, including the New York Civil Rights Law, the New York Executive Law, the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, and the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

The complaint seeks broad injunctive and other relief, including:

Prohibiting Wohl, Burkman, Burkman & Associates, and Project 1599 from further engaging or undertaking in harassing and discriminatory voter intimidation;
Requiring Mahanian and Message Communications to establish policies and procedures to prevent unlawful, discriminatory, and intimidating robocalls directed at voters;
Forfeiting all profits or payments made to the defendants as part of the robocall campaign; and
Requiring defendants to pay a penalty of up to $500 for each violation of the state law prohibiting New Yorkers from being subject to any discrimination in their civil rights.
In a separate case, criminal charges have been brought against Wohl and Burkman for the robocall operation by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. The matter remains ongoing.

This matter is being handled by Assistant Attorneys General Conor Duffy and Colleen K. Faherty, with assistance from Volunteer Assistant Attorney General Hannah Bernard, Special Counsel for Hate Crimes Rick Sawyer, and Legal Support Analyst Jack Jones — all under the supervision of Civil Rights Bureau Chief Jessica Clarke. The Civil Rights Bureau is a part of the Division for Social Justice, which is led by Chief Deputy Attorney General Meghan Faux and under the oversight of First Deputy Attorney General Jennifer Levy.
https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2021/at ... -theorists

It's only $2.5 million. Sounds de minimis. :popcorn:

Jakey hasn't commented on Telegram about this, but presses forward on a DC Madam press conference... but now it's about Roodles & Gaetz. He's a funny in the head kid.
Jakey 2021-05-06_14-09-20.jpg
Jakey 2021-05-06_14-09-20.jpg (136.2 KiB) Viewed 6191 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:roll: x 1,000
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Re-posting from anther thread, as I couldn't find this one:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Posting here because I don’t want to clutter the Gaetz thread with talk about Wohl and Burkman.

But questions, I haz them. As frp said on the other thread, where is all this money coming from? Wohl’s daddy has money, and Burkman’s townhouse in Arlington didn’t come cheap.

And what is their objective? They look like bumbling fools, but they keep doing it. And it’s the fact that they keep doing it that has me asking, wtf? They’re in serious trouble in more than one jurisdiction, and I would’ve expected one or other to turn on the other one by now.

I don’t know.

WTF?
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Since I responded on the Gaetz thread, I will repeat it here in regards to where the money comes from.

I sort of humorously said, Jack is monetizing shirtless Jacob on the internet. I actually wonder if there is a fair amount of reality to that.

Given the amount of cash that seems to wander around the and other right-wing folks, I do begin to wonder. There are limits to even the RWNJ bank accounts. With their fondness for playing loose with the truth, I am curious if their money may be a bit soiled.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:20 am where is all this money coming from? Wohl’s daddy has money, and Burkman’s townhouse in Arlington didn’t come cheap.
I think Burkman is a trust fund baby,
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:20 am And what is their objective? They look like bumbling fools, but they keep doing it. And it’s the fact that they keep doing it that has me asking, wtf? They’re in serious trouble in more than one jurisdiction, and I would’ve expected one or other to turn on the other one by now.

I don’t know.

WTF?
I want to know where the money's coming from, but the "why?" is something I think I can answer with a quote from the film Smokin' Aces about Buddy "Aces" Israel:
Truth is, Buddy don't know the fuckin' ball from the bounce. He's a wannabe. Like most wannabes, he starts fuckin' up fast and pickin' up speed.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If he didn't keep going with the fuck up, would you know his name?
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:09 am If he didn't keep going with the fuck up, would you know his name?
Burkman with Wohl or Wohl with Burkman?

Yeah, I think we all figured it out. But I'm not signing for $50/month,
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hot off the presses: https://jacobawohl.substack.com/p/jacob-wohls-19-rules

Jacob Wohl <jacobawohl@substack.com> 12:06 AM (1 hour ago)

Jacob Wohl’s 19 Rules
May 15

There are many dubious “life hacks” which purport to be able to make you successful. These are my 19 rules that work every time they’re tried:
► Show Spoiler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Can we re instigate the 4 para rule when it cones to total bullshit like this crap? The reason for it originally was that the forum was actually becoming one of the biggest spreaders of the nutbar poison and scrolling past the mountain of crap got annoying.

Or you could put it in spoiler tags so it does not take up much space. There really is no reason to popst the whole lot of it.

And finally "life hacks" from the man who wa sthe youngest idiot to be banned from trading stocks is rich. Especially when he does not follow his own fukken rules.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:yeahthat:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

I really miss the four para rule.
Or if be happy if longer or multiple entry posts were hidden.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Suranis wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:05 am Can we re instigate the 4 para rule when it cones to total bullshit like this crap? The reason for it originally was that the forum was actually becoming one of the biggest spreaders of the nutbar poison and scrolling past the mountain of crap got annoying.

Or you could put it in spoiler tags so it does not take up much space. There really is no reason to popst the whole lot of it.

And finally "life hacks" from the man who wa sthe youngest idiot to be banned from trading stocks is rich. Especially when he does not follow his own fukken rules.
Sure, it was an email. Spoiler is a good idea. Found it funny, maybe on mobile or slower internet it's a bigger deal but scrolling isn't a problem on this end.

Flashback:

FAKE NEWS
She Said Anthony Fauci Sexually Assaulted Her. Now She Says Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman Paid Her to Lie.
After failing to frame Robert Mueller, Elizabeth Warren, and others for sexual misconduct, the infamous Trumpster hoaxers tried to go after Fauci. But the woman they hired to play the victim had second thoughts.
NANCY ROMMELMANN | 5.7.2020 11:00 AM
https://reason.com/2020/05/07/she-said- ... er-to-lie/
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Mother Nature has to clean the barn every so often," Burkman counters. "How real is it? Who knows? So what if 1 percent of the population goes? So what if you lose 400,000 people? Two hundred thousand were elderly, the other 200,000 are the bottom of society. You got to clean out the barn. If it's real, it's a positive thing, for God's sake."
That's ladies and gentlemen, is how Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman sleep at night with the lies they tell. "The phucking peasants deserve it"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Imma kinda done if Jakkey is not going to show us full frontal or backside rimshots

(I called that like a year ago)--- does he really have 1000+ followers on his OnlyFans? :rotflmao:

... and something to think about .... does Onlyfans remove from that tally when someone only stays for a month?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Luna, thanks for posting that, it was hilarious. Asked Zach in a tweet if he had a link to the full hearing, would love to see them beaten down for a lengthy amount of time & hear their whiney excuses. Jakey hasn't posted about it on his Telegram (as of press time, like Rondeau says). They really cross a line with this, it's turned into a civil rights election issue and those get priority.

Neon, it must be much lower. He has 1.5K Likes, which aren't subscribers. You can also follow a model without subscribing. OnlyFans doesn't release subscriber numbers, but he'd be lucky if 10% of those likes were from conversions. (There's a much longer explanation, likes can be multiple but it's a quick rule of thumb.) ONo way folks will resubscribe if there's no juice, his attrition rate must be horrible. But on a positive note, if Jakey goes to the Big House, he should be able to get some great content for his sites. :lol:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:57 pm
"Mother Nature has to clean the barn every so often," Burkman counters. "How real is it? Who knows? So what if 1 percent of the population goes? So what if you lose 400,000 people? Two hundred thousand were elderly, the other 200,000 are the bottom of society. You got to clean out the barn. If it's real, it's a positive thing, for God's sake."
That's ladies and gentlemen, is how Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman sleep at night with the lies they tell. "The phucking peasants deserve it"
Says 1%, uses numbers based on 0.1%, Their Math is as bad as their pornography.
Hic sunt dracones
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Suranis wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 4:49 am
Gregg wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:57 pm
Says 1%, uses numbers based on 0.1%, Their Math is as bad as their pornography.
400,000 or 3 1/2 million -- no big deal. After all, they were either elderly, already sick and/or the bottom of society. Irregardless (yes I know), they were all a drag on our society and were probably all demonrats, so no big loss. Amirite?

Just in case someone doesn't understand, this is sarcasm.

Now, if I had said that they were all republicans, then I would be telling the truth about letting the suffer and die.

Return to “Other weirdos”