Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jacob Wohl

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: Jacob Wohl

Post by Flatpoint High »

lunaluz wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:00 am :cantlook:

and Jake is Jewish.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

On the flip side I don't recall Christ saying decorate your house in December, so there's that.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:10 pm On the flip side I don't recall Christ saying decorate your house in December, so there's that.
He was probably not big on decorating houses with European pagan symbols.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That YouTube interview is 90 minutes long! Wonder if Jakey knew it would be called "Documenting a Modern Psychopath" :lol:
Interviewing a Modern Psychopath
7,572 views Streamed live 5 hours ago
Oki's Weird Stories 251K subscribers
My interview with Jacob Wohl who is the subject of my 2 part documentary called "Documenting a Modern Psychopath".
Los Papeles 1 hour ago (edited)
OKI asks him literally anything and he just monologues about himself off-topic for 5 minutes. It's incredible how out of touch he seems with normal conversation. His humanity has been completely destroyed by his obsession for publicity

Sara N 3 hours ago
This is the craziest crossover I’ve seen

Umbra M 2 hours ago
It took me a little to feel confident I wasn't watching a deepfaked Wohl

Link to first video docu about Jack and Jakey:

Documenting a Modern Psychopath
996,233 views Apr 1, 2021

Bonus! Zachary Petrizzo (he's everywhere!) opens Part 2 of this docu about Jack and Jakey. Jacob calls Zach and he posts the stupid things Jacob says.

Documenting a Modern Psychopath (Part 2)
216,482 views Jul 28, 2021
Oki's Weird Stories 251K subscribers
An in depth look into all of the scams and political smears of Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman. This is a continuation of my first video about the duo which is called Documenting a Modern Psychopath.

And, he posted (another) photo on Telegram roided out.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

If he actually gets real jail time, hope hope, he'll have time to work on his physique for real for his "fans". :rotflmao: :whistle:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

He looks like somebody took a He-Man doll & stuck on Barbie's legs.
Image Image Image Image
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, he increased the size of his upper area with photoshop or similar.

That boy ain't right
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:33 am Ya, he increased the size of his upper area with photoshop or similar.

That boy ain't right
His legs have weird bulges too
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:38 pm
Suranis wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:33 am Ya, he increased the size of his upper area with photoshop or similar.

That boy ain't right
His legs have weird bulges too
:rotflmao: I usually don't laugh or make fun of someone's looks, but I agree. I don't think this qualifies as laughing at how he looks, because I don't believe he actually looks like this. This has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I've ever seen. There is no way those proportions are for real. Kind of like an orange on a toothpick - that kind of weird.
Edit: I just noticed Estiveo's comment. He-man on Barbie legs is about right. This made me laugh:

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
tek

Post by tek »

Just another attention whore.
Not gettin' the love, gotta amp it up.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

In this topsy-turvy world, this magnificent blue marble, this amazing planet that never ceases to inspire wonder in its complexity and beauty, that guy actually thinks he's impressive and important, despite all the available evidence.

The passage really struck me, about how you can ask him any question and he'll talk about himself for five solid minutes, even if the question had nothing to do with him. He really is that warped and loopy. Gawd save me from ever having to sit next to him on an airplane. :eek:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

RVInit wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:18 pmThere is no way those proportions are for real. Kind of like an orange on a toothpick - that kind of weird.
Those proportions are consistent with steroid use. Not sayin'; just sayin'. #Allegedly.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bob, you're right but it's not allegedly. Jacob is open about it that he juices, he says it a lot and on his Telegram he talks about which steroids he uses. He didn't mention getting any roids from Foggy though.

Hey but Foggy, I booked you in a middle seat on a flight, between Jacob and Laura Loomer. To Sydney.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

that is not attractive AT all
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'll wash my hair. Right on the damn plane, sitting between Jacob and Laura, I am going to pull out a canteen full of agua and start washing my damn hair. :mad:

:whisper: That's what I do. When I'm stressed out. I have really clean hair. What's left of it, anyway. :biggrin:

Well, I might give the flight attendant a chance to find me another seat. But how do you choose which other passenger has to take that seat? :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
notorial dissent

Po' widdle Jakey. I admit I have a really really hard time believing anything that comes out of his mouth, so color me really seriously skeptical. I still also think it is a really poorly done photoshop, and with Jakey, could we expect anything less.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

His torso is as long as his legs in that photo. I know in general that men's torsos are longer proportionally to their legs than women's, but this is just beyond any thing I have seen.

If it is real, then I think my earlier posting was body shaming and I should apologize. But I still don't think it's real.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

RVInit wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:51 am His torso is as long as his legs in that photo. I know in general that men's torsos are longer proportionally to their legs than women's, but this is just beyond any thing I have seen.

If it is real, then I think my earlier posting was body shaming and I should apologize. But I still don't think it's real.
This is a serious question: Is it body shaming if a person puts an image out there (real or fake) with the obvious intention of having people comment on it? Or are people only allowed to offer positive comments?

I think there’s a difference between commenting on people’s looks when all they are doing is going about their lives, and commenting on people’s looks when they are saying, “Look at me and how great I look!”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Foggy wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:59 am\But how do you choose which other passenger has to take that seat? :think:
By all rights, Wohl and Loomer should be riding in the luggage compartment anyway, I'm sure there are kennels almost big enough for them.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:26 am
RVInit wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:51 am His torso is as long as his legs in that photo. I know in general that men's torsos are longer proportionally to their legs than women's, but this is just beyond any thing I have seen.

This is a serious question: Is it body shaming if a person puts an image out there (real or fake) with the obvious intention of having people comment on it? Or are people only allowed to offer positive comments?

I think there’s a difference between commenting on people’s looks when all they are doing is going about their lives, and commenting on people’s looks when they are saying, “Look at me and how great I look!”
It's not so much body shaming as Photoshop shaming.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:24 am
Maybenaut wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:26 am

It's not so much body shaming as Photoshop shaming.
Pretty sure it's not a Photoshop thing. I have a younger friend who I've seen use heavy roid/juice injectibles (watched him stick the syringe in himself). He looked much like Jacob until he stopped and then deflated to normal looking.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Banned from TikTok? Impressive achievement!!! :P :towel:
notorial dissent

Absolutely amazing. Liddel Jakey got thrown off tiktok. He really is racking them up, He's going to explode not having anywhere to spew his nonsense.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

What is happening with his california case?

Return to “Other weirdos”